Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰  (Read 10834 times)
tryderX

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

Hi drsub.

I do not understand what the benefit is of using a reseller? The wiki and discord community supplies great information.

Please also explain what is the benefits the reseller gets when I sign up via https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/?

Thank you kindly Smiley
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

Anyone earn with this bot?
tryderX

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

What type of answer are you looking for other than Yes or No.

The answer is yes.
drsub (OP)

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Hi drsub.

I do not understand what the benefit is of using a reseller? The wiki and discord community supplies great information.

Please also explain what is the benefits the reseller gets when I sign up via https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/?

Thank you kindly Smiley

You are buying direct from the site, not a website reseller.
If you use my link i will get a small comission, that's all the benefit. The price you will pay is still 0.03 btc using any referral link or not.  Grin
The help you will get is the same, i would still help you even if you don't buy using my referral link  Wink
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Anyone earn with this bot?

You can do a quick search on youtube, you wll see some reviews Smiley
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

Hello,

I have one question: I have PT for Poloniex, wich is trading BTC pairs, if I want to trade ETH pairs on a linked account of the same exchange do I need to buy another license for Poloniex? Or my license with the master api key of my first account will work?

Thanks.

Danktahoe

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Im new to this forum, i also just joined discord(no responses yet).
I want to start using PT, my first step is getting the proper computer. 2 days ago i bought a chromebook, i then found out its not compatible with PT. So yesterday i bought a Dell i3567 $329 but it has a bad HD. So i need some help in figuring out what would be a good computer to use and if i can even use a laptop and how powerful of a computer is ideal to run PT and Feeder using VPS. Any help is greatly appreciated.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

Hello,

I have one question: I have PT for Poloniex, wich is trading BTC pairs, if I want to trade ETH pairs on a linked account of the same exchange do I need to buy another license for Poloniex? Or my license with the master api key of my first account will work?

Thanks.

You can activate up to 4 poloniex api on your PT License.
All you need is go on discord and start a chat with PT Assistant and follow the steps there to add the second api for your other account.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:28:19 AM

Im new to this forum, i also just joined discord(no responses yet).
I want to start using PT, my first step is getting the proper computer. 2 days ago i bought a chromebook, i then found out its not compatible with PT. So yesterday i bought a Dell i3567 $329 but it has a bad HD. So i need some help in figuring out what would be a good computer to use and if i can even use a laptop and how powerful of a computer is ideal to run PT and Feeder using VPS. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You can just use a VPS it will cost you only 8-10 bucks per month, better than buying a PC to run PT.
Danktahoe

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

You can just use a VPS it will cost you only 8-10 bucks per month, better than buying a PC to run PT.
[/quote]

I still need a computer dont i? Are saying just get the cheapest thing possible? I cant just use my iphone right?
covs67

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

@drsub   Share your current daily profits please.
sergiohatxc

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

Seems like I found a "cheaper" version lol https://satoshibox.com/cy3bxw2bxzvfp6sxducivthn

Might want to get that taken down  Wink
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

I still need a computer dont i? Are saying just get the cheapest thing possible? I cant just use my iphone right?
[/quote]

You don't have a computer?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

@drsub   Share your current daily profits please.

Past few weeks doing around 0.50-1.5% per day as market is not so great.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

Seems like I found a "cheaper" version lol https://satoshibox.com/cy3bxw2bxzvfp6sxducivthn

Might want to get that taken down  Wink

Done...thanks
Danktahoe

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

You don't have a computer?
[/quote]

Correct i do not have a computer. I have an i phone.

I am still shopping for a laptop, if anybody has some suggestions.
benwa

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

Might want to get that taken down  Wink

Done...thanks

Drsub, is there a way, to get into settings/ dashboard, without accessing the VPS or whereever its hosted.
Theoretically I can put it on my computer - is it than easy to install like a .exe.
Anyway - would there be a way to get access the bot without accessing the VPS/ Computer via RemotPC/ TeamViewer?

Secondly, number of long holds:

Does you would recommend, to have a limited amount of possible long holds.
I have 11- 12 long holds - should I limit them than maybe to a handfull of holdings?

Is there a way, to insert a date - like possible long hold until xy (i.e. AirDrops)?
tryderX

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Perhaps edit your configuration files locally and upload those to the VPS once done. Do you want to do it locally because it is quicker?
stephen.dedalus

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Do i have to setup the bot myself ?  (add cryptocurrencie to trade etc? )

Hi Yes, you need to setup the bot, just like any other.
But we can help in case you don't know how to setup them..
Hi
has anyone used this bot?
would u please tell me how many percent can the bot earn daily?
is it tested before? is it safe? can we count this and the bot does the rest of the job?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

Might want to get that taken down  Wink

Done...thanks

Drsub, is there a way, to get into settings/ dashboard, without accessing the VPS or whereever its hosted.
Theoretically I can put it on my computer - is it than easy to install like a .exe.
Anyway - would there be a way to get access the bot without accessing the VPS/ Computer via RemotPC/ TeamViewer?

Secondly, number of long holds:

Does you would recommend, to have a limited amount of possible long holds.
I have 11- 12 long holds - should I limit them than maybe to a handfull of holdings?

Is there a way, to insert a date - like possible long hold until xy (i.e. AirDrops)?

In regards to the vps, yes you can access it using teamviewer if you use a windows vps, you can also change the configuration for the bot on the monitoring page.

It's best if you keep your long hold coins in another wallet and not on the same account the bot is running.
No, you can't set a date for the coin to be sold, you would have to do that manually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: