Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰  (Read 10832 times)
ne0nlight

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

We have 8 pages of posts, most with link and you quote only this non sense comment? Really?

Ok, I'm back.
I've done as you suggested - my own DD. Meaning I didn't just run out and spend .03 because you told me to. I couldn't find (at the time) any of the 3000 users you suggested I should ask. I wish you had linked me to the  discord channels. I didn't realize how important those channels were. Instead, I wrote to everyone on the first 8 pages of this forum. I researched posting history on each user and I didn't write to those with the Profit Trailer "buy from me" link attached.

It was a simple query. Did you buy or are you using PT and if so is it making the profit they advertise it can?

Of those I contacted all wrote back. A couple of people had words that added up to "Don't Do It", the majority replied that had looked into it and might look into it again. It was clear that none of them owned PT so no real opinions. I had 2 replies from real users. They owned it and were using it. They both stated that PT was working for them as advertised. This was encouraging so the next stop was the wiki.

The wiki is very well done. Very thorough. I read it, some parts several times but there is no understanding the logic until you have the software to work with. Considering the reviews I got from other users and a very detailed wiki, I purchased Profit Trailer. That was eight or nine days ago.

First, Profit Trailer is not a toaster. You can't buy it, plug it in, and make it work. It's only one third of the mix (software+wiki+brain). If you are not going to study the wiki you probably won't profit.

That said, I have had a positive experience although a bit of a wild ride. I funded an account with 0.18 btc and copied some configuration suggestions from the net and started the bot. Copying configurations without realizing what would happen was an error but I wanted to hurry and get it going. By the next morning the bot had used all of my funds and I was in the red and the bot was telling me I had no more funds to buy. Adrenalin rush! Going back to the wiki prompted me again to join discord. The channels I joined - Crow, Gnome, & PT - have really helped me with my strategies but they all stress one thing - read the wiki. I had to adjust the configuration files multiple times through this last downtrend but PT finally dug me out of the bags I was in and even managed to produce a profit of 2.02 percent.

To those that wrote that this is a scam I can assure you that it is not a scam. It's a brilliant piece of software that requires a user willing to seek knowledge. Every setting is a detail to be considered in producing a strategy.  If you are the kind willing to study and experiment a bit I highly recommend PT. It is working for me.

I didn't really like the 3 - 6 - 9 license  / price paradigm but came to realize because of my budget it made no difference. One license, more funds.

Five stars for program, programmer, and support. So, there it is. -M

Excellent insight, may be the straw to finally push me over into getting it. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drsub (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

We have 8 pages of posts, most with link and you quote only this non sense comment? Really?

Ok, I'm back.
I've done as you suggested - my own DD. Meaning I didn't just run out and spend .03 because you told me to. I couldn't find (at the time) any of the 3000 users you suggested I should ask. I wish you had linked me to the  discord channels. I didn't realize how important those channels were. Instead, I wrote to everyone on the first 8 pages of this forum. I researched posting history on each user and I didn't write to those with the Profit Trailer "buy from me" link attached.

It was a simple query. Did you buy or are you using PT and if so is it making the profit they advertise it can?

Of those I contacted all wrote back. A couple of people had words that added up to "Don't Do It", the majority replied that had looked into it and might look into it again. It was clear that none of them owned PT so no real opinions. I had 2 replies from real users. They owned it and were using it. They both stated that PT was working for them as advertised. This was encouraging so the next stop was the wiki.

The wiki is very well done. Very thorough. I read it, some parts several times but there is no understanding the logic until you have the software to work with. Considering the reviews I got from other users and a very detailed wiki, I purchased Profit Trailer. That was eight or nine days ago.

First, Profit Trailer is not a toaster. You can't buy it, plug it in, and make it work. It's only one third of the mix (software+wiki+brain). If you are not going to study the wiki you probably won't profit.

That said, I have had a positive experience although a bit of a wild ride. I funded an account with 0.18 btc and copied some configuration suggestions from the net and started the bot. Copying configurations without realizing what would happen was an error but I wanted to hurry and get it going. By the next morning the bot had used all of my funds and I was in the red and the bot was telling me I had no more funds to buy. Adrenalin rush! Going back to the wiki prompted me again to join discord. The channels I joined - Crow, Gnome, & PT - have really helped me with my strategies but they all stress one thing - read the wiki. I had to adjust the configuration files multiple times through this last downtrend but PT finally dug me out of the bags I was in and even managed to produce a profit of 2.02 percent.

To those that wrote that this is a scam I can assure you that it is not a scam. It's a brilliant piece of software that requires a user willing to seek knowledge. Every setting is a detail to be considered in producing a strategy.  If you are the kind willing to study and experiment a bit I highly recommend PT. It is working for me.

I didn't really like the 3 - 6 - 9 license  / price paradigm but came to realize because of my budget it made no difference. One license, more funds.

The link to the old telegram and now discord channel have always been on the first post on this page.
But its great you took your time to research and came back with this positive post, we wish more of our 8000 users (yea from 3000 to 8000 in a few months) would come here and post their reviews, would help users make the right decision.  Wink

Anderson
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

7700 users is a huge community!

How good is ProfitTrailer compared to GUN and CAT?

Do you have any extensive comparison of those 3?

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

7700 users is a huge community!

How good is ProfitTrailer compared to GUN and CAT?

Do you have any extensive comparison of those 3?

I can't say much, but if you do a quick search on youtube you will see some users giving their reviews too.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 3500% + in JUST 5 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 8000 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
spectrem1

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:45:51 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 03:31:33 PM by spectrem1

Ok, I'm back.
I've done as you suggested - my own DD. Meaning I didn't just run out and spend .03 because you told me to. I couldn't find (at the time) any of the 3000 users you suggested I should ask. I wish you had linked me to the  discord channels. I didn't realize how important those channels were. Instead, I wrote to everyone on the first 8 pages of this forum. I researched posting history on each user and I didn't write to those with the Profit Trailer "buy from me" link attached.

To those that wrote that this is a scam I can assure you that it is not a scam. It's a brilliant piece of software that requires a user willing to seek knowledge. Every setting is a detail to be considered in producing a strategy.  If you are the kind willing to study and experiment a bit I highly recommend PT. It is working for me.

I didn't really like the 3 - 6 - 9 license  / price paradigm but came to realize because of my budget it made no difference. One license, more funds.

The link to the old telegram and now discord channel have always been on the first post on this page.
But its great you took your time to research and came back with this positive post, we wish more of our 8000 users (yea from 3000 to 8000 in a few months) would come here and post their reviews, would help users make the right decision.  Wink

Anderson
Giving credit because credit is due. Superior Program and I'm glad to have purchased.

But I have to reiterate my concern over licenses being non transferable if exchanges go down, goes off line, or get busted is not unfounded. I'm old. I was in BTC-e (busted), Cryptsy (Vern, if you see me coming son you'd better run) and yes, Mt. Gox still has 10.5 of my bitcoin plus 300 bucks in usd. I've lost more to exchanges closing than I ever lost trading. I know you don't think that it can happen to the exchanges we are involved in trading with PT but, in the past 5 years at least 36 exchanges have shut down, usually over fraud.

Out of the 36 exchanges in this two were sold to larger companies, living on, if only in essence. Another two lost banking relationships, forcing closure in spite of any potential. 16 gave up the ghost due to financial difficulties, while 13 claim to have been hacked, four of those closures led to criminal convictions. In total, more than 950,000 bitcoins have been stolen from their rightful owners.
(LINK
) https://bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/

Now, Binance has been down for about 10 hours therefore PT is not functioning. Certainly PT is not at fault but I do think there should be some license contingency plan in the business model if an exchange doesn't come back for some reason.
These are ONLY my opinions. My fears are based on my experiences. -M

EDIT/ and as I sent this post - Binance back on line!
Nope, now they are saying 24 hours. Shapes.

Chance favors the prepared mind -Louis Pasteur
jwyatt1787

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Hi all!
First of all I would like to thank everyone at ProfitTrailer, PT Wiki, and the YouTubers for the great info in helping this guy out!!  I am pretty much a noob when it comes to crypto and technical computer stuff but I managed to set it up and get 'er going. My next hurdle is setting up a VPS!

I have been searching for tutorials for the suggested VPS suppliers listed on the Wiki with no luck. I am guessing that they are basically the same but to a noob this could be tough! If anybody is currently using an easy to set up Windows VPS that has a basic tutorial your help would be appreciated!!

Super stoked to run me Bot! Thanks again for this awesome product!! ProfitFeeder next.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey, here is a list of "approved" vps

Server4you https://www.server4you.net/virtual-server
Contabo https://contabo.com/?show=vps * Best in class
Vultr https://www.vultr.com/pricing
Westhost.com https://www.westhost.com/web-hosting

Any reason why virmach is not on your "approved" vps list? I like that there are a lot of great tutorials from crypto crow and others on that one.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Ok, I'm back.
I've done as you suggested - my own DD. Meaning I didn't just run out and spend .03 because you told me to. I couldn't find (at the time) any of the 3000 users you suggested I should ask. I wish you had linked me to the  discord channels. I didn't realize how important those channels were. Instead, I wrote to everyone on the first 8 pages of this forum. I researched posting history on each user and I didn't write to those with the Profit Trailer "buy from me" link attached.

To those that wrote that this is a scam I can assure you that it is not a scam. It's a brilliant piece of software that requires a user willing to seek knowledge. Every setting is a detail to be considered in producing a strategy.  If you are the kind willing to study and experiment a bit I highly recommend PT. It is working for me.

I didn't really like the 3 - 6 - 9 license  / price paradigm but came to realize because of my budget it made no difference. One license, more funds.

But its great you took your time to research and came back with this positive post, we wish more of our 8000 users (yea from 3000 to 8000 in a few months) would come here and post their reviews, would help users make the right decision.  Wink

Anderson
Giving credit because credit is due. Superior Program and I'm glad to have purchased.

But I have to reiterate my concern over licenses being non transferable if exchanges go down, goes off line, or get busted is not unfounded. I'm old. I was in BTC-e (busted), Cryptsy (Vern, if you see me coming son you'd better run) and yes, Mt. Gox still has 10.5 of my bitcoin plus 300 bucks in usd. I've lost more to exchanges closing than I ever lost trading. I know you don't think that it can happen to the exchanges we are involved in trading with PT but, in the past 5 years at least 36 exchanges have shut down, usually over fraud.

Out of the 36 exchanges in this two were sold to larger companies, living on, if only in essence. Another two lost banking relationships, forcing closure in spite of any potential. 16 gave up the ghost due to financial difficulties, while 13 claim to have been hacked, four of those closures led to criminal convictions. In total, more than 950,000 bitcoins have been stolen from their rightful owners.
(LINK
) https://bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/

Now, Binance has been down for about 10 hours therefore PT is not functioning. Certainly PT is not at fault but I do think there should be some license contingency plan in the business model if an exchange doesn't come back for some reason.
These are ONLY my opinions. My fears are based on my experiences. -M

EDIT/ and as I sent this post - Binance back on line!
Nope, now they are saying 24 hours. Shapes.

We handle request to change exchange on a case by case basis. If anything like that would of happen (exchange closing) you certainly would be allowed to change exchanges.
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Hi all!
First of all I would like to thank everyone at ProfitTrailer, PT Wiki, and the YouTubers for the great info in helping this guy out!!  I am pretty much a noob when it comes to crypto and technical computer stuff but I managed to set it up and get 'er going. My next hurdle is setting up a VPS!

I have been searching for tutorials for the suggested VPS suppliers listed on the Wiki with no luck. I am guessing that they are basically the same but to a noob this could be tough! If anybody is currently using an easy to set up Windows VPS that has a basic tutorial your help would be appreciated!!

Super stoked to run me Bot! Thanks again for this awesome product!! ProfitFeeder next.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey, here is a list of "approved" vps

Server4you https://www.server4you.net/virtual-server
Contabo https://contabo.com/?show=vps * Best in class
Vultr https://www.vultr.com/pricing
Westhost.com https://www.westhost.com/web-hosting

Any reason why virmach is not on your "approved" vps list? I like that there are a lot of great tutorials from crypto crow and others on that one.

You can use any exchange, those we listed are the most common used by our users. Smiley
dannydob07

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

drsub I have a couple of questions regarding ProfitTrailer and Profit Feeder

What is the range of %'s that your users are reporting average daily/weekly? with both or just Trailer?

Does ProfitTrailer order from market or least limit? it maybe only fraction but then again it all is.

Hopefully potental customer
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

drsub I have a couple of questions regarding ProfitTrailer and Profit Feeder

What is the range of %'s that your users are reporting average daily/weekly? with both or just Trailer?

Does ProfitTrailer order from market or least limit? it maybe only fraction but then again it all is.

Hopefully potental customer

Returns vary from 0.50-3% daily, depends on your configuration, market etc.
The bot only executes orders already on the orderbook, if is that what you meant.
stephen.dedalus

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

do you give your customers the best and optimised settings for maximum profit that you are referring (3%)?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

do you give your customers the best and optimised settings for maximum profit that you are referring (3%)?

Settings is up to you, there is no magical settings, they need to be adjusted the same way the market adjusts.
dannydob07

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

Can I run the software in demo mode and see what it behaves like before I purchase?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Can I run the software in demo mode and see what it behaves like before I purchase?

No you can't.
However you can request a full refund within 7 days
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

4- it is now trusted by more than 8500 USERS !!!!!!!.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
skan

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

if i have one pt already, and want to buy one more, can i run it on the same vps for another exchange or should i purchase another vps?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

if i have one pt already, and want to buy one more, can i run it on the same vps for another exchange or should i purchase another vps?

You can run on the same vps..
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

4- it is now trusted by more than 8800 USERS !!!!!!!.

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

There is an option in config file which is call: Testmode enable that and you will be able to test the market without risking your real balance

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: