Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰  (Read 10831 times)
drsub (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Hi !

i bought the bot for binance a few weeks before, i tried many differents settings and i'm not satisfied with the results, i'm tired of all these bags ( i'm not telling that it is not a good bot, thats probably me who is not able to use it )

i'm now trading by myself and i really enjoy it, i can't do more than 1% a day but i dont have bags any more Smiley

so my question is, how can i sell the bot ?

Refunds
ProfitTrailer offer a refund within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of runtime.

Yes i know but the two weeks and the two hours have passed.  can i sell it to someone else ? (at -25%)

You can open a ticket at support.profittrailer.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chapka666

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

a ticket to sell my bot ? how does it work ?
Cratter13

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

Did you actually sell your bot? Was it possible?
yhbae

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

I doubt that there's a single setting that works well in all situations...
Allochthonous

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

i can buy your bot if you still want to sell it.
yhbae

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

How do I sell the license?
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

You shouldn't sell your license.
Version 2.0 is comming with Major updates
yhbae

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

What are the new features of 2.0?

It could be my own fault but with the current bot it works fine as long as the market either moves up or moves sideways but when there is a correction (which happens often), I end up with a deep bucket that I don't want even with conservative settings. If I go too conservative, then profits are too low during good market conditions...

I guess you can't have them all...  Grin
victory1908

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

You shouldn't sell your license.
Version 2.0 is comming with Major updates

I'm about to buy Profit Trailer. When will the 2.0 version is out? (Or probably the time period for version 2)?
Sarbloh

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

PROFIT TRAILER IS A SCAM!

Don't bother buying a license. They can actually revoke your license at any time without notice, which they did to me.

I bought a license and I had an issue with my API key, so I went into my exchange and put in a new API key, and they revoked my license telling me i can't put in a new API key, only one I register, which is bullshit.

If you are selling a license then sell a F****** license, not RENT a license. They WILL revoke your license and you would have paid the 0.03 BTC to them which obviously you can't get back.

*BEWARE*
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

PROFIT TRAILER IS A SCAM!

Don't bother buying a license. They can actually revoke your license at any time without notice, which they did to me.

I bought a license and I had an issue with my API key, so I went into my exchange and put in a new API key, and they revoked my license telling me i can't put in a new API key, only one I register, which is bullshit.

If you are selling a license then sell a F****** license, not RENT a license. They WILL revoke your license and you would have paid the 0.03 BTC to them which obviously you can't get back.

*BEWARE*

Tell me your order number so i can pull up your license and check.
RapperWAN

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

Hi,

Has anyone tried settings sold by third parties? (like cryptobotsettings.com)
Are those settings worth the buy or is it a scam?

For the one in the example there are a lot positive reviews on the site, but not anywhere else. I only found 1 bad review on scamadviser.

Have a nice day,
WAN
Freight

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Hi,

Has anyone tried settings sold by third parties? (like cryptobotsettings.com)
Are those settings worth the buy or is it a scam?

For the one in the example there are a lot positive reviews on the site, but not anywhere else. I only found 1 bad review on scamadviser.

Have a nice day,
WAN

I do not suggest anyone pay for bot settings. DYOR on the Wiki of Profit Trailer (https://wiki.profittrailer.com/doku.php).
RapperWAN

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Thanks is was wondering! I am fully studying the wiki Wink
Freight

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Thanks is was wondering! I am fully studying the wiki Wink

I forgot to mention to join the Profit Trailer Discord server (https://discord.gg/K9a37Vh). There's always someone willing to lend a helping hand and also members share their settings if you ask.
dma88

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

i'm looking into profit trader, looks interesting so far.. but why only 2 selling strategies?  i'm guessing there will be more in v2?

also i read that v2 will be out on 4/20 (only 4 days from now), and will move to a subscription model.. is this real or youtube crap info?  the person who said this was also pumping scamcoins.

thanks!

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

i'm looking into profit trader, looks interesting so far.. but why only 2 selling strategies?  i'm guessing there will be more in v2?

also i read that v2 will be out on 4/20 (only 4 days from now), and will move to a subscription model.. is this real or youtube crap info?  the person who said this was also pumping scamcoins.

thanks!

Hi.

Yes, we will be moving to a subscription model, however if you buy now you still get the lifetime license.
So hurry and get your license today, this will guarantee you lifetime support and upgrades.

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/
drsub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- We are the THE BEST Bitcoin trading bot.
2- Multiple buying and selling Strategies.
3- it is now trusted by more than 20.000 HAPPY USERS !!!!!!!.
4- You must have this bot if you want to be competitive in the Crypto World.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

LAST CALL FOR LIFETIME LICENSE AT ONLY 0.03 BTC

After April 20th 2018 we will change to a monthly subscription model!!

ProfitTrailer 2.0
We trail the trends!
Rigermortum

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

I notice with the new sub model, there is a standard and a pro... as a v1 license holder, which of these do you now have access to?  

Also, I have a license for Binance, but stopped using the bot for a bit, and am now holding some tokens on that account.   If I was to switch to a new Binance account, can I move my bot to it?  I notice that PT uses two API, one for license and one for trading, could I just change my trading API for the one from the new Binance account?
AlphaOmada

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Profit Trailer doesn't look to be profitable at all.

Why does Profit Trailer lose BTC and the profits it shows keep going up? Actual BTC amount goes down while daily profit percentage seems to be going up.

Can someone please help me understand Profit Trailer trading strategy? It seems to only lose money.

Using BTC as a base coin (not even comparing to USD yet) then the object is to earn more BTC by trading alts. Only you get bagged up if BTC goes UP OR DOWN! I understand settings are important and you have to stay on top of them adjusting all the time. I am not talking about that.

In order not to get bagged up you have to keep only a small amount in Profit Trailer trading at any given time. Which means, if you can get it to profit, those profits are very small. And you could just buy and hodl BTC instead and come out ahead without Profit Trailer.

It seems Profit Trailer could only make money if BTC is going sideways on any settings. There are people who publish their earngings all the time. And their BTC amounts just keep going down while their daily earnings showing on the Profit Trailer are going up. That simply doesn't make sense.

I guess I just don't understand how Profit Trailer could ever be profitable?

1) Is anyone really making a profit on Profit Trailer over a few months time (not just the first two weeks they turn it on)?

2) And where/how do I get those settings? I have already tried several different settings on multiple bots over the last few months.

Can anyone help with something better than, "Yes, I profit. You just have to figure out good settings on your own by tweaking Profit Trailer yourself."

Otherwise, if you have to keep adjusting Profit Trailer all the time on your own then you might as well just trade BTC manually. It would be easier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: