Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's miner ETH fee removed (Win 64bit only)  (Read 8715 times)
thepeppi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

I like this program
WHY
everybody is STEELING fees from us
we mine and pay the bill and yes we make money
But this fee thing on pools, devs, wallets etc etc etc is worse then taxes

I am glad some people are looking into this

edit:
By the way i would buy it if it has no dev fee personally i think that would be the best option considdering you are taking fees now.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

every body 6*rx570 Previously just 161 Mh/s
Now 164 Mh/s  Grin Grin
How do you think?

magic.
majika

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 01:48:13 PM by majika

oh he did his work, embedded an obfuscated dll in gzip converted to a byte array, which then uses ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory from kernel32.dll.
I think it's pretty nice, wonder does claymore detect it some way.

The main point here everyone is missing (imho). Forget the fee thing for a moment.. Crypto WAS a bunch of "cypherpunk" hacking away on shit, to make strong, Privacy-centric technologies as a means for social change hacking things to work the way they REQUIRED them to work, their purpose was primarily more specific than just the average run of the mill hackers/script-kiddies from nowadays.

The essence of Crypto from my experience is; in a nutshell:
beating a system, whatever that system maybe. Being able to participate in a system which has for decades battered the common folk,
a system which is oppressive and served the select few at the top, coupled with innovation in trustless, distributed peer-to-peer systems in order to
communicate in a secure manner 'and/or' relay & process financial assets transactions. And not forgetting, of course, a whole raft of other aspects & considerations..
but in a nutshell.. revolutionize a financial system which works for the many not just for the few.

This very issue was raised over in a popular discord channel only the other week RE: claymore's fee's AND as you could imagine the suggestion caused a bit of a shit storm; mostly against the idea of circumventing DevFee however it did spark debate (which was the important part).

IMHO The whole devfee thing is stupid shit! However dumb it maybe, it is on most people's (who mine Crypto specifically ETH\ETC\SC\DCR\PASL\LBRY) minds..
And most of all how to defeat\bypass said fee's.

Ultimately, this question boils-down to the main thrust of the issue, for miners & the crypto space in general is BEING the most PROFITABLE. Also two fold to be able to contribute to a 'cause!'
Miners appreciate the fact participating in mining crypto is / can be expensive, therefore any advantage gained (perceived or not) the majority will go for it.

its human nature to take path of least resistance.

Going back to my initial point regarding the WHOLE fee thing. I think it boils down to the structure AND the means by which Claymore has gone about generating HIS fees. Which is from a CAPTIVE audience. A caveat provided by claymore in his miners is that you CAN -devfee 0 and take a mining performance hit.

Yes, I do agree developers need to make a wage to survive.. I stress a wage.. NOT a fucking monopoly which reapes in hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not, millions of bucks FOR Claymores (reoccurring).

There are other issues which people fail to mention is 1-2% of something seems small but extrapolate that over a long period & multiply & compound that with thousands of miners which makes for a HUGE profit and possibility OTHER negative outcomes could occur from one person being able to charge miners who wish to participate.

There are Fees everywhere now, a Pool fee, a Fee to mine with a tool, A fee to send from Pool > Wallet ANOTHER FEE to sell into another coin ANOTHER fee to then pull back out. FEES GALORE  

What about the security implications of having such a widely used miner which is closed source and yet another flaw is discovered (RE: remote port vulnerability in Claymore v10.5 + below)

A single person(dev) should not have this much influance OR control IMHO. it's not healthy. So, I say fuck it if he profits from others work merged which his own work then why not allow others to profit off claymores back. If that means I get to keep some of my hard earned mining hash and some other guy gets to profit a little less from myself as a user of the tool in the process to.. I mean shit, Claymore has made some tidy bank now (and will continue to make).

Is it right to bypass claymore's fee and reroute to Eth_Savers wallet instead? (https://github.com/d3z00r/Claymore-11.0-No-DevFee-DevFee-Removed)
It's in the crypto DNA to hack shit, even the hackers get hacked Smiley..
IMO, I say fair game, let it roll!.
AllYourBasesBelong2Us

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

[...]
Is it right to bypass claymore's fee and reroute to Eth_Savers wallet instead? (https://github.com/d3z00r/Claymore-11.0-No-DevFee-DevFee-Removed)

Seems legit. If I comprehend that stuff he did correctly, he did the minimum of changing the orig code to exclude dev fee routine.
P.S: funny things you one see, when debugging through code /watch?v=hL0Vkz0etwg
AllYourBasesBelong2Us

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:56:11 PM

redo:
according to https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee/issues/28#issuecomment-366338759
there is a wallet address found in libeth.dll =/

0x0b374e2f03dDe62aBdC7D28a9efa2081a93974aA
GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

I like this program
WHY

edit:
By the way i would buy it if it has no dev fee personally i think that would be the best option considdering you are taking fees now.

RIH you newbie scum!  Charging a usage fee for a "free" program to try is hardly "steeling".  For a true definition of stealing, see OP.  You ingrate newbs need to get a freaking life already. Hacking to steal someone else's rightfully earned fees is both illegal and immoral, and you will all RIH for your transgressions.
GabryRox

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

oh he did his work, embedded an obfuscated dll in gzip converted to a byte array, which then uses ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory from kernel32.dll.
I think it's pretty nice, wonder does claymore detect it some way.

The main point here everyone is missing (imho). Forget the fee thing for a moment.. Crypto WAS a bunch of "cypherpunk" hacking away on shit, to make strong, Privacy-centric technologies as a means for social change hacking things to work the way they REQUIRED them to work, their purpose was primarily more specific than just the average run of the mill hackers/script-kiddies from nowadays.

The essence of Crypto from my experience is; in a nutshell:
beating a system, whatever that system maybe. Being able to participate in a system which has for decades battered the common folk,
a system which is oppressive and served the select few at the top, coupled with innovation in trustless, distributed peer-to-peer systems in order to
communicate in a secure manner 'and/or' relay & process financial assets transactions. And not forgetting, of course, a whole raft of other aspects & considerations..
but in a nutshell.. revolutionize a financial system which works for the many not just for the few.

This very issue was raised over in a popular discord channel only the other week RE: claymore's fee's AND as you could imagine the suggestion caused a bit of a shit storm; mostly against the idea of circumventing DevFee however it did spark debate (which was the important part).

IMHO The whole devfee thing is stupid shit! However dumb it maybe, it is on most people's (who mine Crypto specifically ETH\ETC\SC\DCR\PASL\LBRY) minds..
And most of all how to defeat\bypass said fee's.

Ultimately, this question boils-down to the main thrust of the issue, for miners & the crypto space in general is BEING the most PROFITABLE. Also two fold to be able to contribute to a 'cause!'
Miners appreciate the fact participating in mining crypto is / can be expensive, therefore any advantage gained (perceived or not) the majority will go for it.

its human nature to take path of least resistance.

Going back to my initial point regarding the WHOLE fee thing. I think it boils down to the structure AND the means by which Claymore has gone about generating HIS fees. Which is from a CAPTIVE audience. A caveat provided by claymore in his miners is that you CAN -devfee 0 and take a mining performance hit.

Yes, I do agree developers need to make a wage to survive.. I stress a wage.. NOT a fucking monopoly which reapes in hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not, millions of bucks FOR Claymores (reoccurring).

There are other issues which people fail to mention is 1-2% of something seems small but extrapolate that over a long period & multiply & compound that with thousands of miners which makes for a HUGE profit and possibility OTHER negative outcomes could occur from one person being able to charge miners who wish to participate.

There are Fees everywhere now, a Pool fee, a Fee to mine with a tool, A fee to send from Pool > Wallet ANOTHER FEE to sell into another coin ANOTHER fee to then pull back out. FEES GALORE  

What about the security implications of having such a widely used miner which is closed source and yet another flaw is discovered (RE: remote port vulnerability in Claymore v10.5 + below)

A single person(dev) should not have this much influance OR control IMHO. it's not healthy. So, I say fuck it if he profits from others work merged which his own work then why not allow others to profit off claymores back. If that means I get to keep some of my hard earned mining hash and some other guy gets to profit a little less from myself as a user of the tool in the process to.. I mean shit, Claymore has made some tidy bank now (and will continue to make).

wow... pretty verbose spouting of BS for a 20-post newb lol.  So, since you are ok with this and other hackjob losers stealing rightfully earned fees from devs that have directly enabled miners to make thousands or millions without ANY upfront commitment... I suppose you would also be ok if another group of loser somehow hacked your paycheck and stole 10-15% of your earnings every month, right?  Because after all, while your pay as a bus-boy at Red Robin might not seem like a lot to some, it is comparatively a TON more than those unemployed scum of the earth hackers are making, so it is justifiable for them to steal from you since you are making more than them.

So, what do you say?  Is your paltry pay-check also fair game?  Let it roll baby!
GabryRox

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

I mean it's one thing to help others to get out of a fee which has it's ethical implications, but a whole other thing to skim part of the stolen dev fee on top for yourself.

In the next release, I will add the option for users to leave part of the fees to Claymore to reduce the fee as they like to.

hmmm... instead, why not go jump off a building and save all reasonable people some time from reading your excuses of why you think it's ok to outright steal from others.  This would also save you from going to prison, where you will most assuredly get what you deserve for your crimes.  Amazing how many losers will make such a huge deal out of 1 freaking %!  OP willing to go to prison for 1% and dolts who use his hackjob willing to risk all your crypto earnings by running a script from a cheat/hack/POS newb again... to save 1%???!!! how about actually trying to use that brain you supposedly have in your heads lol.
speed07

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

I like this program
WHY

edit:
hello, plz update for claymore v11.0. Thank you
nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 08:28:14 AM by nathan_tek
Merited by puwaha (1)

I like this program
WHY

edit:
If you don't like the fees, you can do the following:
1. use  a mining software without fees (genoils ethminer)
2. try to solo mine (you don't pay any pool fee)
3. mine a coin without dev fees

p.s. Dev's should be paid for their work. If you don't like to pay their fees, don't use their software...

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
weezy07

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

I wrote a little hack that completely removes the fees and works with all pools

https://github.com/weezy007/claymore-v.11-no-dev-fee/blob/master/README.md
majika

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

I mean it's one thing to help others to get out of a fee which has it's ethical implications, but a whole other thing to skim part of the stolen dev fee on top for yourself.

In the next release, I will add the option for users to leave part of the fees to Claymore to reduce the fee as they like to.

hmmm... instead, why not go jump off a building and save all reasonable people some time from reading your excuses of why you think it's ok to outright steal from others.  This would also save you from going to prison, where you will most assuredly get what you deserve for your crimes.  Amazing how many losers will make such a huge deal out of 1 freaking %!  OP willing to go to prison for 1% and dolts who use his hackjob willing to risk all your crypto earnings by running a script from a cheat/hack/POS newb again... to save 1%???!!! how about actually trying to use that brain you supposedly have in your heads lol.

"Newbie" You do not know wtf you are talking about. BCT Post count means fek all, my man!

I've been in this game from the start mate.. multiple projects under my belt AND ongoing!.

As for defeating claymores v11.x Demion/nodevfee has 2 different approaches BOTH work Injection.dll method or Windows Packet Divert method!  [https://reqrypt.org/windivert.html]

- If you bothered to educate yourself you would realise the dev fee which would have originally gone into Claymore's pockets is now redirected into your own address.
- This then also makes the whole "Stole" part of this threads argument fall on its head. Nothing is being stolen, As its originally generated by own hardware and rerouted to own wallet NOT TO ANY DEVS but own address(es)

OP willing to go to prison for 1% and dolts who use his hackjob willing to risk all your crypto earnings by running a script from a cheat/hack/POS

Get the fek outta here. lmfao! if you are talking about a mear 30MH/s rig then yeah what's 1.5%+ on dual.
however, you scale up to 870MH/s ETH AND 17+ KH/s Cryptonight rig(s) Those fees add up fast.
I do this for fun, for others & not purely for profits, that's just a happy byproduct and not a motivating factor.

I don't think I will be jumping off any building in the near future.. That is reserved for banksters and their ilk.
As per the verbose nature of my posts that's just how I roll..

Dev's should be paid for their work. If you don't like to pay their fees, don't use their software...
okey, you got me.. Dev by trade I'm an ASM, CPP, Py & InfoSec guru..
33.3% of me Totally agrees, the remaining 66.6% does not. 
Made happy use of Olly\Scylla\Titan\Snowman\CustomP's..

Peace out!

NB: its good to see Claymore reduce the Dual mining fee by .5%. 
Cheer's Claymore Smiley

RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

I wrote a little hack that completely removes the fees and works with all pools

https://github.com/weezy007/claymore-v.11-no-dev-fee/blob/master/README.md

This isn't a hack, this is a download to another file.

Please remove.

Claymore takes 1%, without the script would you be able to design a script that runs smoothly and efficiently? And if so, how long would it take you to make it?

Keep the fee and stick with the original cmd script. It's 1%.

Merit me or don't.
whhynothro

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

Just because you wrote some codes doesn't entitle you peoples time, money, energy and property.  Most miners would be happy to pay him 100$ for the miner.  But NO he wants a piece of your pie.  Your property which you spent who knows how much time and energy to get up and running and this guys wants a piece of it just for mining software.  Hmmm, lets say you buy a house and I and tell you that Im giving away solar panels FOR FREE!. BUT i get to use your house 2 days out of the month for whatever I like. Any damages over time or issues you'll have to deal with.  But I get to claim whats yours 2% of the month.  Sound like a good deal to you?

Of course not.  That's stupid.  Id rather just buy the damn panels. 

But ooohh you don't have that option? You want to use a easier miner you gotta give up a portion. 

It's not fair for people to steal others works, this is true.   It's also not fair to force people to give up a part of what they own just so they can use a few lines of code that probably took no longer then a few months (if that) to create.  Yet he wants a piece of your pie for ever and ever and every.  Or you could just not use it.  Hmmm. 

Claymore deserves to get jacked.  He doesn't want to play fair why would the rest of the world? 

Bigdrago

Activity: 312

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

So. Is this working? Better to use this with 10.0 than 11.7? Guess 11.x is better tuned so that I will earn more even with fee enabled?

Currently using 11.7 with -nofee to see how much compare how much fee I am paying with fee enabled.
andyfma2

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:04:55 AM

How do I configure it so that it only mines Etherium? I dont want it to dual mine.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

so does it work or not lol
George_25

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

I work with this Claymore 11.6 and 11.8 no fee miners:
https://github.com/jrnopnop/Ethereum-Claymore-11.6-No-Fee---DevFee-Removed/releases
https://github.com/jrnopnop/Ethereum-Claymore-11.8-No-Fee---DevFee-Removed/releases

two weeks mine at nanopool...  Cool
Bug catcher

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

I read on claymores thread, that his miner software recognizes any fee remover. Claymore miner don't block the fee remover, but slow down the miner speed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
Bigdrago

Activity: 312

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

I read on claymores thread, that his miner software recognizes any fee remover. Claymore miner don't block the fee remover, but slow down the miner speed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Correct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: