Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Faucet + Coin Flip Game, Offerwalls, Mining, Unlimited Earnings!  (Read 1087 times)
Coins4Days (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:22:36 PM by Coins4Days

DOWNTIME WE ARE UP AND RUNNING! IF YOU CANNOT CONNECT, CLICK ONE OF THE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!

Update 1/26 9:15 PM EST: We found new host that takes care of our needs. Now we must transfer everything over from the old host to the new one. Expected downtime: 12 hours max. Chances are this will take a shorter amount of time. Just being safe!

Update 1/27 9:45 AM EST: We are having trouble moving all site files. Expected downtime: 12 hours.

Update 1/27 10:15 AM EST: All we need is our new hosting provider to forward us NS information and we will be good to go. Expected downtime: 2 hours after this information is received.

Update 1/27 3:38 PM EST: I have been sitting in front of my computer since 9 AM trying to get this solved. To keep things short:
-The new hosting provider ended up being terrible.
-We are moving to Scala hosting.
-I will notify everyone when the nameservers are switched over. I do not have access to our domain registrar account.

Update 1/27 11:10 PM EST: The new name servers have been updated! Changes will take effect over the next 24 hours. There is nothing we can do to speed up this process, unfortunately. The internet must realize the change we made, and then all will be well. We should be fully up and running by the end of the weekend for all of you. Happy claiming!

Update 1/28 6:04 PM EST: We are still waiting for the name server update to follow through. It's up to the internet service providers, not us. We hope to be back online as soon as possible! This is the final step before that happens.

Update 1/30 11:13 AM: WE ARE ONLINE!

Coins4Days: Coin Flip Game, Offerwalls, Browser Mining, Unlimited Earnings!
Coins4Days

25% referral bonus! We love feedback, let us know what you think. Thank you and happy earnings!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:03:08 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:37:56 AM by Coins4Days

Want to earn satoshi without claiming? That's easy! Here are the steps:

1. Grab your referral link from our faucet (http://www.coins4days.com/faucet/?r=[FaucetHub_Wallet_Adress])
2. Head on over to bit.ly and shorten your link there to track your clicks.
3. Copy the signature code below:
Code:
[center][url=YOUR_BIT.LY_LINK_HERE]▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
●║ COINS4DAYS ║ FAUCET ▼ BLOG |70| SATOSHI PER CLAIM ║ CLAIM NOW ║●
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬[/url]
4. Paste the signature code into the forum profile information tab of your account and add your shortened bit.ly link. Click the change profile button at the bottom of the page. You're done!

The more you post, the more clicks you will get, and the more referrals you will gain! People will click your signature more if you post in sections where faucets are relevant. Make sure to not spam. Give it a try and see how much you make Smiley

Changelog:

10/18/17:
  • Referral commissions upped from 20 to 25%
  • Minimum faucet payout was bumped from 15 to 20 satoshi
  • Maximum payout was bumped from 25 to 70 satoshi
  • Minum payout decreased from 3,000 to 1,000 satoshi

10/27/17:
  • Removed Coinhive's automatic mining feature. Coinhive will now only mine on C4D if you allow it to on our donation page.

10/30/17:
  • Claiming contest ended, an extra 95,000 satoshi was paid out. Thank you to anyone who entered.

11/2/17:
  • Recaptcha has been removed and replaced with Solvemedia.

11/11/17:
  • Our faucet now has statistics! Scroll down to the bottom of the faucet homepage and check it out!
  • A PTCWall and ClixWall have now been added! Let us know what you guys think of these.

12/03/17:
  • Removed zap.in's URL shortlink bonus from the faucet.

12/10/17:
  • We have now added a coin flip game to our faucet! Win up to 170% of your original bet. Try your luck Wink

1/7/18:
  • Nearly 57,000 satoshi paid out from the coin flip game!
  • We have now introduced browser mining to Coins4Days! Current payouts fluctuate but will always stay above 1 satoshi for every 10,000 hashes. You will earn 25% of all of your referrals withdrawn mining earnings if they withdraw anything over 4 satoshi.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

Always that I click on your site I see a threat message from antivirus, saying you try to run a "Miner" on my computer. Are you using that feature that uses our CPU power to mine Crypto-Currency (CoinHive)?

I think the reward is low for hourly faucet (I got 20 satoshis) and 1000 satoshis withdraw is too high, it will take several hours until we be able to make our first withdraw and check if the faucet is legit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:38:26 PM

Always that I click on your site I see a threat message from antivirus, saying you try to run a "Miner" on my computer. Are you using that feature that uses our CPU power to mine Crypto-Currency (CoinHive)?

I think the reward is low for hourly faucet (I got 20 satoshis) and 1000 satoshis withdraw is too high, it will take several hours until we be able to make our first withdraw and check if the faucet is legit.

Yes, we use Coinhive in order to help pay for faucet claims. The minimum payout is 20 satoshis, yes, however, if you click the three shortlinks under recaptcha, you will earn an extra 45 satoshi, guaranteed. You can make 65 satoshi an hour minimum (as of now) with Coins4Days. Check this screenshot to clear any confusion: https://imgur.com/a/UHmfO

If you click all three links every time you claim (this takes less than 30 seconds), you will reach 1,000 satoshis in a few day's time if you claim multiple times a day. Oh, and we are legit. Happy claiming Smiley

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

We have a contest running. 1st place prize wins a 50,000 satoshi bonus! Get your entries in before the contest ends at the end of the month! Check it out here: http://www.coins4days.com/faucet/page/contest

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

thank you for your share, i started to use your recomended faucets..
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

i got 15 satoshi here XD
and please no more recaptcha i hate this and on your facuet i have to solve recpatcha 2 times so it needs about 10min on my end -.-

regards
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

thank you for your share, i started to use your recomended faucets..

You are very welcome! We hope you stick around. This is just the beginning.

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

i got 15 satoshi here XD
and please no more recaptcha i hate this and on your facuet i have to solve recpatcha 2 times so it needs about 10min on my end -.-

regards

You earned the minimum reward because you did not click any of the short links. Taking an extra 30 seconds to click all three earns you a 45 satoshi bonus, guaranteed. Why does solving recaptcha take 10 minutes on your end?

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:09:01 PM

Coinhive's automatic mining feature has been removed on Coins4Days. No more hidden mining! More about that on our donation page.

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

We would love to hear some feedback on the faucet statistics integration and the two new offerwalls. What do you guys think? How can we make things better? Let us know! Smiley

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

After 6 weeks of using Mellowads link shortening service, we have received a total of 20 satoshi in return. After sending multiple emails to zap.in and mellowads support, we did not hear back from either of them. We have no other choice but to remove them and their bonus from Coins4Days Sad We will hopefully be adding more shorteners in the future. http://prntscr.com/hinzg2

taiem1407

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:23:42 AM

good faucet but please remove the feature of CPU extraction it is not good when my machine is weak . thanks you
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:41:41 AM

good faucet but please remove the feature of CPU extraction it is not good when my machine is weak . thanks you

I am glad you like our faucet! We have disabled automatic Coinhive mining a long time ago. What is giving you a reading that we have it enabled on our end?

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:09:05 PM

Geony and I have released our first game on Coins4Days. It is a coin flipping game. It's pretty simple, you bet on whether the coin will land on its heads or tails sign. If you win, you can win up to 170% of your original bet! It is definitely worth checking out. Claim some funds from the faucet and earn some free satoshi from PTCWall or ClixWall and you have nothing to lose. We have paid out 636 satoshi as of December 10th at 11:08 PM UTC time. It's definitely worth checking out! What are you waiting for?

We would love any feedback from you guys too!

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

Is there anything else you guys would like to see added to the faucet? We are looking for input from anyone. Smiley

Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Is there anything else you guys would like to see added to the faucet? We are looking for input from anyone. Smiley

How about answering e-mails?
How about fixing the website?

I have 2500+ Satoshis accumulated and when I click "withdraw", I get a huge, blank, red field laid over the site, where I can guess, red indicates error, but since there isn't anything written in that field, how am I supposed to know whats going on?
I have e-mailed you about this 2 days ago, got no reply.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

How about answering e-mails?
How about fixing the website?

I have 2500+ Satoshis accumulated and when I click "withdraw", I get a huge, blank, red field laid over the site, where I can guess, red indicates error, but since there isn't anything written in that field, how am I supposed to know whats going on?
I have e-mailed you about this 2 days ago, got no reply.

Oh no! That is not good. I apologize for that. Send me your FaucetHub address and I will forward the payment manually. I will let Geony know to check the support email, he is very busy but he will definitely get around to it when he gets time. In the meantime, would you mind posting a screenshot of this gigantic blank red field when you hit the withdrawal button?

Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

The payout is not that urgent, as long as I can get it some time.
If you can fix this and I can withdraw the regular way afterwards, I would prefer that, because then I would know it will work next time.
Either way, I've provided my addy in the mail to support.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

The payout is not that urgent, as long as I can get it some time.
If you can fix this and I can withdraw the regular way afterwards, I would prefer that, because then I would know it will work next time.
Either way, I've provided my addy in the mail to support.

That's odd, myself or Geony have not gotten any reports about this. Thank you for the screenshot. And yes, we will definitely work on you along with anyone else having this problem being able to withdraw normally. Do you have a FaucetHub address or FaucetSystem address? You can PM it to me on here if you would like, it might speed things up. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: