Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 11488 times)
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:59:10 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:17:20 AM by Memoransom

Ohni is an amazing project which has real practical uses, i have participated in many ICO Projects, but i can assure you that this project is awesome.

WHAT IS OHNI?
Ohni is a decentralized finance model for empowering communities by uniting consumers. It will be the world's first true demand prediction market and a digital wall street that allows demand to be sold in chunks.
The Ohni currency is a separate off-chain local IOT blockchain done through mobile which pushes spending transactions and returns Ohni as a form of cashback.

WHY INVEST IN OHNI?
Ohni Tokens function as digital Ohni account management tools and owning one would allow fractionally lending to various causes; business, communities, states, nations and international consumer plans with Volk scores to track promises and Marks to track the reputation of Token Holders.
As one of the first purchasers of Ohni Tokens, this would give you front seat access to a new financial and technical tool for tracking markets; investing into profitable areas, utilizing new technology for successful innovations and creating efficiency in city and rural life.

HOW CAN I BUY OHNI?
Price and details on how to buy and the procedure will be made public here and on the telegram group chat soon.
It will also be updated on the website.
Stay tuned, don't miss the train

WHERE CAN I STORE MY OHNI?
OHNI is built on the ethereum blockchain technology, therefore it is an ERC20 token, you can store it on any ERC20 compatible wallet, i recommend "MyEtherWallet.com (MEW)"
To view your token on MEW, click on add custom, fill in the following;
Contract Address :0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d
Symbol : Ohni
Decimal : 0

A lot of people today are millionaires because the ceased an opportunity like this, i made the mistake of not investing sooner on bitcoin, ethereum, etc. I will not reapeat it again
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
espenarandy11

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:00:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cauWB6w.png

Ohni is a fractional reserve lending token, that allows you to lend Ohni to the masses by inflating your holdings of Ohni. Ohni, all by itself, is a platform for both lending, while its token is a digital fingerprint of a user on the network. So by owning tokens, token holders are able to lend from a person’s account on the token. The token functions as  both a banking account and a source of identity. The way Ohni currency is created is through inflation of lending by Token Holders. Determination of lending is done by what the global Token Holders allow through a DAO (decentralized organization on the Ethereum network). Ohni currency, as a currency which does not exist yet, will be an off-chain localized IoT blockchain that will be running on users’ phones.

Rather than utilizing wallets and purses, it is replaced with the advent of mobile technology. Transactions will be passed from phone to phone, with encrypted user data of where a consumer spent, not whom the consumer is, but what they bought or rather their ID bought. With the creation of the Ohni card, it will be plausible to link a card to a phone, and thus the Ohni App, which interacts with other users that have the Ohni App to store data. This card will be forthcoming in telling what a user bought, particularly if products are recorded into the Ohni Economy, which will allow users to scan with their phones for what products are. It will be elaborated later on. The big takeaway, is that transactions of Ohni currency are not done on the Ethereum Network but with an off-chain IoT blockchain.

http://ohni.io/content/images/ANN/1.jpg

The currency that is inflated into being, is lent to plans that consumers have backed with their demands. Essentially, consumers backed plans are made through the Ohni App and used to negotiate with corporations. These plans include renovation plans for said business, introduction of new products, but also alternative energy, newer technology and charitable contributions to the Ohni Consumer Pool. The Token Holder lends Ohni to a plan that has a proposed plan and this Ohni currency functions as a cashback for consumers that shop there. As for the local blockchain, it would quickly fill up normal phones with too much data, so old data is recycled onto the Ohni Cloud through miners in the local network.

Miners themselves function in a congregated group known as the “Zeus Machine.” This overview of miners simply run central algorithms to detect if consumer spending was actually accurate and not someone just recycling money for the purpose of utilizing cashback. Furthermore, this group of miners strips the data loaded onto the Ohni, in the form of spending data, and then parses that information into the Ohni Cloud. Then the miner stamps the Ohni currency, a message of approval from the miner so now that  Ohni currency is validated and can be spent with. This process may take days, and in the meantime, the Ohni cannot be transferred until validated. Once validated works as a currency, tradeable and anonymous.

http://ohni.io/content/images/ANN/2.jpg

The Ohni company in itself is anonymous and decentralized, having utilized various forms of aggressive airdrops to successfully market to a number of people. With the crowdsale funds, Ohni will continue to build the app and the platform in a decentralized fashion. On the 28th after the aftereffects of the Ethereum fork, we will have our first major crowdsale of a billion tokens. The price is still unknown as of yet. It will be announced on the site.

The funds from this crowdsale will pay freelancers for contributions on Github, while negotiations with exchanges will allow users to trade tokens. We have already maintained and expanded our social network through Facebook and Twitter. But there is still much growth to do. One of our first goals will be an Ohni Token Wallet and block explorer. Following this, a verified form of Token will be created. This token will allow users to input information to verify themselves onto the token to participate in the Ohni Economy as well as hopefully, various exchanges.

Following this, we will work on the App, and will aim efforts towards building a local blockchain through mobile users in a specific city, that will arbitrarily award users with Ohni as cashback for their spending data. After that, we will aim for consumers to be able to band together and make plans for renovation on the platform, from which the token holders can inflate the currency into being and back those plans, and potentially fund the plan themselves. All loans on the network are by their nature interest-free, as part of the new 21st century decentralized form of financial banking. However, the way token holders make a profit, is by inflating off their holdings. One last caveat, to lend first, it must be approved by a signature from a banking token, someone who is a verified and professional that has experience in banking to ensure the loan makes logical sense.

http://ohni.io/content/images/ANN/4.jpg

As opposed to utilizing towers or satellites for infrastructure, Ohni will utilize miners that are already mining cryptocurrencies. This decentralized web of miners will be called the Zeus Machine. As stated they will run machine learning algorithms to detect fraud, shut out fraudulent users, but also act as a definite point of sale for transferring Ohni to Fiat and vice versa. It is through this network, that Ohni will have fees and miners to sustain itself. Ohni Corporation does not plan on owning tokens, or acting as a bank in any capacity. The tokens, at least the lending tokens, will be all sold off in according timeframes. All in all, there are 10 billion pre-mined tokens and none more will be minted.
Each token is to represent one person, or a married couple, by the year 2050. Possibly entire families will utilize the token as a source of identity, from marriage certificates to mortgages and other large loans on the network. The Ohni Economy functions because it heavily punishes those who seek to defraud the network, by lowering their Volk score (a social score that increases by repaying debts in a timely fashion), while at the same time maintaining anonymity. There are said repercussions for Token Holders as well, with reduced Marks, if they seek to defraud users or fail to lend accordingly. However tokens can be grouped together for the purpose of defining a regional lending institution, thus blocking other lenders from participating in that specific form of lending within such regional bounds.

https://i.imgur.com/maVnreP.png

Ohni functions as a decentralized currency with particular emphasis on the local economy. It neither benefits someone from China to know what someone in the US spent on, and vice versa, but it does affect them. Therefore, the currency will be global, with the same value everywhere, but it could be created locally depending on economy value and of importance, by how much consumers have banded together to petition corporations. The Local Ohni Consumer Pool will be a pool for which consumers can use to hire volunteers, buy things locally, and improve their community depending on their volk score. There are a variety of ways to increase Volk score, but they include volunteering, civic duty, pledging and spending accordingly.

http://ohni.io/content/images/ANN/5.jpg

The Ohni Card will be available as a debit account, also there will also be a credit card, which will inflate the Ohni to a certain amount and make it repayable to the Token Holder. All loans are, as we claimed, interest free, so there may be a certain fixed percentage to pay back in Ohni for a credit line. This makes the Token Holder an effective communal bank as it can lend un-repayable loans to the community to raise the Mark score, while at the same time, lend to individuals on the token in the community. Token Holders can also lend to international and national plans that do have pre-defined boundaries. A last note, raising Marks also raises the capacity to lend fractionally.

http://ohni.io/content/images/ANN/7.jpg

The reason why Ohni will be successful, is that the platform, leadership and team continually adapt and change to circumstances. Unfortunately, with the upcoming stability of the hard fork we have chosen not to have our presale contract for Ohni. If you are still interested for a presale, you can email the CEO, TTM.CEO@ohni.io for a proposal. Funds utilized will be to expand to different wallets. Thank you for choosing Ohni.

http://ohni.io/content/images/ANN/3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zCNjLyQ.jpg

Ohni is very Interesting, I will support and collect this coin. I think OHNI will take place in the market this is really a great project.
ICAMerlin

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

Etheal

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:01:56 PM

wow! What a very wonderful project! can't wait to experience OHNI service at the very palm of my hands! great Job Dev and CEO! more success to this project!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:05:39 PM

Go ohni.

We are here to support you

Your soldiers are always ready for any battle that your project will encounter

We feel that this project will change our life.

Lets go for the GoLd OHNI.

erc-20

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:11:43 PM

Ohni is undoubtedly a great and interesting project . You know when something has potential and ohni got that potential . I will support ohni
Johnny V

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

Mithras,

I don't see you as someone who is concerned with the "potential dangers" of what you think could happen. You claim to have provided input into the project. What did you do exactly to help? You seem knowledgeable in the arena of Crypto Currencies, did you do everything you could to help direct or did you just complain about it? Did you step up to the plate and provide well delivered information that can be put to use by the Dev?

I interpret this project as being developed by everyday people, who more than likely work full time jobs and have busy lives. Everything has to start from somewhere and most likely will not be perfect from the beginning. Ideas and skills are gained through experience. Regardless of whatever you post, does not affect much. It seems that you had a chance to make a difference in this project, but could not succeed in regards to the people aspect. It appears that you could not acclimate to different personalities. 
Superecon

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:29:39 PM

Vamos Ohni¡ Para todos aquellos que hablan español les recomiendo que lean todo el proyecto y se unan al grupo, es una gran oportunidad de inversion¡
basangtopy

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:33:30 PM

I like this project, and I think it is going to be among the best, if not the best. The polling(voting) stuff make it more amazing.
Nwereonye

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

This coin, I believe, is the new face of cryptocurrency. They've highlighted a lot of good things about it already. The value am sure is going to be high in few months from now. So happy to be a part and parcel of this project. Go ohni😎.
yemiforu

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:46:16 PM

Gold is a great way to preserve wealth, but it is hard to move around. You do need some kind of alternative and OHNI coin fits the bill. I’m not surprised to see that happening because it gonna take over the cryptocurrency world....watch for the next big thing and join the train of OHNI before is too late......#OHNI #OHNIcoin
drizzypat

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

After spending of over 10 months on this forum overall.. I have concluded that this ohni is undoubtedly going  be the future beauty..

Yes there are coins here and there

But I believe this is the future..

I'm gonna invest on this coin.

The uniqueness alone is amazing.. You should see the fast  reply it's admin replies any query.. Probably the best I've see

Everyone invest on this!!
Muggie

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:48:54 PM

"Ohni is a debt-free interest-free economic system that is powered by cash backs and lending power. It evens the playing field between consumers and corporations.  Ohni tokens are accounts to take place in this economic system. "

Ohni will be the new face of cryptocurrency, a great project that has a practical uses. Ohni will success in the future. Lets support OHNI!
ejborja

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:51:14 PM

This project is great for businesses running on the next generation. That eventually helps individuals or groups to build their own market. This project is gonna be big.. way to go...

flightofthebumblebee

Activity: 84

Telegram Community Manager

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:06:20 AM

I believed that Ohni will be a success, with their new ideas, fly to the moon Ohni!! Supporting Ohni!!
charsen23

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:12:24 AM

Ohni is a great project and its for people friendly. You have my full support for ohni! More power dev!
roylecardy

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:13:34 AM

Lots of new coins being launched every day and honestly speaking, 90% of them won't see the light of day... But with the efforts and planning OHNI dev are putting into this coin, I must say I am very much convinced this is amongst the best 10%. Fly to the moon OHNI...theres no other place to be at than the moon.
jamrockland14344

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:03 AM

Great project
Great team
With great future
So proud to joined your airdrop
I gave my all support in this project and i know this project always be succeeded
and goodluck.All the way up fly to the moon  Smiley Wink
Kodedhub

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:43:44 AM

I believe OHNICOINS is that next big thing...  a little act of faith in ohni is all thats needed
OHNICOINS is already ahead of the competition.. Itz success stories will b great
Believing in ohniCoins is best choice and step any investor can take right now
I see ohniCoins coins change the  game in crypto currency..
Even though i didn't get the airdrops..i am still happy to be  part of thiz great coin
Great project, Great team
in OHNICOINS the sky is just  the starting point... U have all my support.
rockrakan

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:18:14 AM

after reading information about ohni. I can say,ohni is  the best ever happen in the world world of cryptocurrency. Proud to be part of this campaign,seeing the future that a corporation can never take advantage again against consumer like me.
castol

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:30:29 AM

Ohni is a fractional reserve lending token, that allows you to lend Ohni to the masses by inflating your holdings of Ohni. Ohni, all by itself, is a platform for both lending, while its token is a digital fingerprint of a user on the network. So by owning tokens, token holders are able to lend from a person’s account on the token. The token functions as  both a banking account and a source of identity. The way Ohni currency is created is through inflation of lending by Token Holders. Determination of lending is done by what the global Token Holders allow through a DAO (decentralized organization on the Ethereum network). Ohni currency, as a currency which does not exist yet, will be an off-chain localized IoT blockchain that will be running on users’ phones.

Rather than utilizing wallets and purses, it is replaced with the advent of mobile technology. Transactions will be passed from phone to phone, with encrypted user data of where a consumer spent, not whom the consumer is, but what they bought or rather their ID bought. With the creation of the Ohni card, it will be plausible to link a card to a phone, and thus the Ohni App, which interacts with other users that have the Ohni App to store data. This card will be forthcoming in telling what a user bought, particularly if products are recorded into the Ohni Economy, which will allow users to scan with their phones for what products are. It will be elaborated later on. The big takeaway, is that transactions of Ohni currency are not done on the Ethereum Network but with an off-chain IoT blockchain.

The currency that is inflated into being, is lent to plans that consumers have backed with their demands. Essentially, consumers backed plans are made through the Ohni App and used to negotiate with corporations. These plans include renovation plans for said business, introduction of new products, but also alternative energy, newer technology and charitable contributions to the Ohni Consumer Pool. The Token Holder lends Ohni to a plan that has a proposed plan and this Ohni currency functions as a cashback for consumers that shop there. As for the local blockchain, it would quickly fill up normal phones with too much data, so old data is recycled onto the Ohni Cloud through miners in the local network.

Miners themselves function in a congregated group known as the “Zeus Machine.” This overview of miners simply run central algorithms to detect if consumer spending was actually accurate and not someone just recycling money for the purpose of utilizing cashback. Furthermore, this group of miners strips the data loaded onto the Ohni, in the form of spending data, and then parses that information into the Ohni Cloud. Then the miner stamps the Ohni currency, a message of approval from the miner so now that  Ohni currency is validated and can be spent with. This process may take days, and in the meantime, the Ohni cannot be transferred until validated. Once validated works as a currency, tradeable and anonymous.

The Ohni company in itself is anonymous and decentralized, having utilized various forms of aggressive airdrops to successfully market to a number of people. With the crowdsale funds, Ohni will continue to build the app and the platform in a decentralized fashion. On the 28th after the aftereffects of the Ethereum fork, we will have our first major crowdsale of a billion tokens. The price is still unknown as of yet. It will be announced on the site.

The funds from this crowdsale will pay freelancers for contributions on Github, while negotiations with exchanges will allow users to trade tokens. We have already maintained and expanded our social network through Facebook and Twitter. But there is still much growth to do. One of our first goals will be an Ohni Token Wallet and block explorer. Following this, a verified form of Token will be created. This token will allow users to input information to verify themselves onto the token to participate in the Ohni Economy as well as hopefully, various exchanges.

Following this, we will work on the App, and will aim efforts towards building a local blockchain through mobile users in a specific city, that will arbitrarily award users with Ohni as cashback for their spending data. After that, we will aim for consumers to be able to band together and make plans for renovation on the platform, from which the token holders can inflate the currency into being and back those plans, and potentially fund the plan themselves. All loans on the network are by their nature interest-free, as part of the new 21st century decentralized form of financial banking. However, the way token holders make a profit, is by inflating off their holdings. One last caveat, to lend first, it must be approved by a signature from a banking token, someone who is a verified and professional that has experience in banking to ensure the loan makes logical sense.

As opposed to utilizing towers or satellites for infrastructure, Ohni will utilize miners that are already mining cryptocurrencies. This decentralized web of miners will be called the Zeus Machine. As stated they will run machine learning algorithms to detect fraud, shut out fraudulent users, but also act as a definite point of sale for transferring Ohni to Fiat and vice versa. It is through this network, that Ohni will have fees and miners to sustain itself. Ohni Corporation does not plan on owning tokens, or acting as a bank in any capacity. The tokens, at least the lending tokens, will be all sold off in according timeframes. All in all, there are 10 billion pre-mined tokens and none more will be minted.
Each token is to represent one person, or a married couple, by the year 2050. Possibly entire families will utilize the token as a source of identity, from marriage certificates to mortgages and other large loans on the network. The Ohni Economy functions because it heavily punishes those who seek to defraud the network, by lowering their Volk score (a social score that increases by repaying debts in a timely fashion), while at the same time maintaining anonymity. There are said repercussions for Token Holders as well, with reduced Marks, if they seek to defraud users or fail to lend accordingly. However tokens can be grouped together for the purpose of defining a regional lending institution, thus blocking other lenders from participating in that specific form of lending within such regional bounds.

Ohni functions as a decentralized currency with particular emphasis on the local economy. It neither benefits someone from China to know what someone in the US spent on, and vice versa, but it does affect them. Therefore, the currency will be global, with the same value everywhere, but it could be created locally depending on economy value and of importance, by how much consumers have banded together to petition corporations. The Local Ohni Consumer Pool will be a pool for which consumers can use to hire volunteers, buy things locally, and improve their community depending on their volk score. There are a variety of ways to increase Volk score, but they include volunteering, civic duty, pledging and spending accordingly.

The Ohni Card will be available as a debit account, also there will also be a credit card, which will inflate the Ohni to a certain amount and make it repayable to the Token Holder. All loans are, as we claimed, interest free, so there may be a certain fixed percentage to pay back in Ohni for a credit line. This makes the Token Holder an effective communal bank as it can lend un-repayable loans to the community to raise the Mark score, while at the same time, lend to individuals on the token in the community. Token Holders can also lend to international and national plans that do have pre-defined boundaries. A last note, raising Marks also raises the capacity to lend fractionally.

The reason why Ohni will be successful, is that the platform, leadership and team continually adapt and change to circumstances. Unfortunately, with the upcoming stability of the hard fork we have chosen not to have our presale contract for Ohni. If you are still interested for a presale, you can email the CEO, TTM.CEO@ohni.io for a proposal. Funds utilized will be to expand to different wallets. Thank you for choosing Ohni.

Looking interest,, i belive ohnicoins is the best choice,,  hope successfully
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: