Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 11493 times)
mithras

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:11:23 AM

Mithras,

I don't see you as someone who is concerned with the "potential dangers" of what you think could happen. You claim to have provided input into the project. What did you do exactly to help? You seem knowledgeable in the arena of Crypto Currencies, did you do everything you could to help direct or did you just complain about it? Did you step up to the plate and provide well delivered information that can be put to use by the Dev?

I interpret this project as being developed by everyday people, who more than likely work full time jobs and have busy lives. Everything has to start from somewhere and most likely will not be perfect from the beginning. Ideas and skills are gained through experience. Regardless of whatever you post, does not affect much. It seems that you had a chance to make a difference in this project, but could not succeed in regards to the people aspect. It appears that you could not acclimate to different personalities.  

The choice to have the purchase information encrypted was based on my suggestion because I explained their original idea of encoding it as an image was insecure. I attempted to explain technical limitations of their suggested implementation, but this was largely ignored because the team do not have the technical experience to judge it. I discussed to potential risks to privacy that the system had, and did try to suggest alternative solutions, but again, everything was just taken as an attack instead of legitimate criticism.

Crypto coins are very complex systems, and one that does as much as ohni claims to do would be an unprecedented level of complication, this is not something that should be built by everyday people. This is a system where a single mistake, a single technical screw up can render it completely useless. The only thing this project has actually produced is a simple website, some poor APP UI graphics, and a ton of shills. This is nothing. The website can in no way be used to say this "dev" is capable of doing anything he has claimed. Anybody can build a website, or buy a template and change some things around, building a real crypto currency system like ohni wants to be takes significant technical and academic skills.

I have two posts back further in the thread with probably a dozen simple and valid questions that have gone unanswered. The ohni team will avoid answering things directly as much as possible and instead will just throw insults or threats. Also:
Ohni are paying people to say good things and support the project.

That is really strange. They want tons of personal info and money, but they do not say who they are. Who is the CEO founder? Only has links to fake facebook accounts.

And then: https://www.facebook.com/thethird.mann.5?pnref=lhc.friends

"I'll give 30K ohni for posting a positive review of us on the ANN. We need all the support we can get! Just tell me your address!"

https://imgur.com/a/i8kFb  archive img of post

captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:06 AM

If you believe that crypto-lending is the future, then this is the kick-start for you. OHNI focuses on anonymity and ease of lending usage- eliminating all the hidden fees in lending platform. Unlike banks, from processing to releasing value, you will charged a bunch of fees. OHNI is a smart contract base so it appears to in analogy of lending- minus lawyer fee, tax, middleman fee and all the unnecessary fees in there. OHNI includes in the roadmap of android an OS app that lets you execute lending in just one click away. Isn't it amazing. Go OHNI Team

/captain_blood
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:17:13 AM

People likes OHNI not just for the project itself but also for the team, they are very active and for a good project to work that is a requirement.
lilys

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

Ohni seems like a very good project, I support you
yolack

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:28:42 AM

Hi Ohni I want to congratulate you right now for being successful of this...I will support you and behind your back for your succeed Ohni more power .and Godbless Ohni...Your the No.1  Grin Grin Grin
Michael4me2

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:33:11 AM

sir .Ohni can take us to the future..you have a great project.just keep continue ur good work
infuser0416

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:34:20 AM

The Future of American Cryptocurrency
For Lending And Voting!!!!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                          ██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████
                                    █████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒██▒███████▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████
                              ████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒███▒██████▒▒███████████▒▒██████████████████████
                        ███████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒████▒█████▒▒███████████▒▒█████████████████████████
                    █████████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒█████▒████▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████████████
                        ███████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒██████▒███▒▒███████████▒▒█████████████████████████
                              ████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒███████▒██▒▒███████████▒▒██████████████████████
                                    █████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒████████▒█▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████
                                          ██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒█████████▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████
                                                    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sample Signature By: Stephen Costiniano
[/color]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]
henry.astar1

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Miners themselves function in a congregated group known as the “Zeus Machine.”
Zeus is coming !!!

Ohni , Great Design and the good project.
Keep on eyes to watching this token

Don't miss this chance.
cryptomajestic

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

OHNI Project coming at a time there is a big fuzz in the industry for Lending Coins.The Proposed IOT interaction is another great one.Good luck to your Project.
Would keep an eye on this.
jappitoniboshitonekoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:05:48 AM

I think that it is a very interesting project.
Since the activities of the development team are also active and can be likable, we can expect very much in the future.

needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

Very neat and better presentation on how this project works and be one of the successful project out there.
Keep it up and more power to the devs here!
Im in on this. Smiley
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:20:51 AM

Ohni is a good and utility project in the making. I will be looking forward to implementation and its success.
jbboyet2406

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:32 AM

This is cool project that i want to follow. Very professional strategy that can impress me. that's why i support this campaign. i know that it have a great future and become successful. Smiley
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:52:35 AM

Supporting Ohni is my pleasure. As a simply human being and new on the bitcoin community, this project gives a good opportunity for us to earn and learn.

For others who don't believe in this project, Im telling you to keep an eye on the few days to come or better yet join us.
KUDOS Ohni.
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

If you haven't check Ohni yet, well. You should. Whitepaper indicates the potential of this projest when it comes to development.
Ohni has emerging digital currenty which is peer-to-peer based on a PoS coin algorithm. So by holding tokens, token holders are able to lend from another person's account on the token.
Platforms like Ohni, has a large portion of empowering an entirely new economic. An investment project which we can get all there.
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

For a long time banking has been monopolized by only a few. By adding the crypto element to it, more people will have access to financial means. Great project overall! Will be keeping an eye on your roadmap too.
SuperMarioHT

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

The roadmap shows an excellent future for OHNI token holders. And also phone to phone transaction is one of the major service that indemand these days so I think OHNI project would come to much brighter tomorrow. Keep it up. The presentation was handed very well
Jaguar01

Activity: 276

Full Stack Web Developer

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

The great awesome project by the onhi.
Hope for the success of this project  great job onhi.
#onhi
In the silence

Activity: 1292
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:26:04 AM

The ANN looks professional, its sad i didnt make it to the airdrop, this is a promising project to be part of. I hope there will be airdrop in the future.
Goodluck.
mindsstoner.05

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:34:32 AM

Project itself seems interesting! im looking forward for it. i'll support for it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: