Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:06:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 11495 times)
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:11:24 AM

Damn. I never saw this opportunity for this airdrop. This project looks so good.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
gmendirek

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:51:48 AM

I'd like to give my 2 cents about OHNI and OHNI Team;

There was this guy called Sydney in the OHNI team. He pm'ed me on telegram out of nowhere and told me about investor bonus which was basically like 1 ETH= 50k + %50 bonus, then he gave me an address to send him ETH's. I didn't and a day later I found out on OHNI telegram group that he was a scammer. Apparently he was trying to trick people to invest in OHNI and was giving them his own MEW address.

I pm'ed the third man (TTM) and told him my interaction with Sydney dude & sent him screenshots of the conversation between me and Sydney. TTM told me exactly this; ''Send me your address tomorrow. Consider it a job to oust him and expose him for us. I will pay you in Ohni. Sorry for that. Glad you avoided him.''

Today, I pm'ed him again and asked for prize money that he promised me. And he was like you already got your tokens (he meant the tokens I got from airdrop) and said that I was late for the airdrop and these tokens I received were because of his goodwill. That was the moment he pissed me off. Because I got those tokens a day BEFORE all this Sydney thing happened. He was basically being a hypocrite not to send some tokens. So, as a result I went off on him and he accused me of being ungrateful... DUDE! That's just BS. You can't treat like that to your community. What I felt like was that he treated me like nothing. So, I took screenshots of our convo and sent them to Hans. Hans is another guy from the Ohni team, a super nice dude. He wanted to cool me off, tried to solve the problem. He said if I apologize from TTM in the public channel, TTM would also apologize from me and send me 80k tokens.

So this is the convo between me and Hans;
http://prntscr.com/gzqfao
http://prntscr.com/gzqfrr

These are the convo between me and TTM;
http://prntscr.com/gzqiaq
http://prntscr.com/gzoh3t
http://prntscr.com/gzohhh
http://prntscr.com/gzohvb
http://prntscr.com/gzoi0u

This is the convo between me and another guy from OHNI team;
http://prntscr.com/gzqgn6
http://prntscr.com/gzqgws

Long story short;
- Never piss a woman off.
- Hans and Barretso are really nice guys.
- TTM is a liar & a hyprocite who shouldn't be in charge of PR of OHNI team.
kenjimatsumoto1983

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:13:43 PM

I think this is a great project
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

Long story short;

Long story shorter:
There was some miscommunications,
You said like a bajoillion times "I don't need his shitty tokens",
You're mad because you didn't get shitty tokens.

Smiley

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
gmendirek

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

Long story short;

Long story shorter:
There was some miscommunications,
You said like a bajoillion times "I don't need his shitty tokens",
You're mad because you didn't get shitty tokens.

Smiley

No, sir. Don't you think I'd be down for 80k tokens if I was in this for tokens? Even Hans himself said that he f'ed up, check the screenshots. I'm trying to make a point here and trying to make people realize how hypocrite he is. I just don't like liars and hypocrites and I feel like it's my duty to expose them to the community. Yet, here you're trying to point the fingers to me instead of him and trying to show me like a greedy bitch.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

... trying to show me like a greedy bitch.
I know my comment here should be something about shoes that fit .....

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:23:17 PM

when this token will be traded on the exchange,,? I can not wait for further developments.. good luck to OHNI..  Smiley hopefully its value does not disappoint  Wink
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:09:39 PM

hi dev. i would like to congratulate you and the team. i know you guys will make a long way! to the  moon!

Project_Identity (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:28:23 AM

Id like to present our newest partner Glowlabs!

This company has a vision, make ideas become reality.

With their partnership we will be able to furnish all of our IoT needs.

Larry Livingston

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:51:24 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 04:49:47 AM by Larry Livingston

Why should any exchange list your token (which is needed for most people to be interested and for it to gain any real value), when you have screwed the one exchange that did by freezing the wallet?

This is the key question for me. I left Ohni because the work environment was poor. TTM told me to either return most of the tokens I had received or to sell them right away (only plausible place was stocks.exchange). He threatened to freeze my account if I didn't. I moved the tokens to stocks.exchange and sold some of them, there wasn't much of a market. I even bought&sold some more to try to create more of a market. I did this not out of any love of money, or love of Ohni, but knowing that there were nice people who had worked for Ohni and others who continued to and there was a limited market for Ohni, and that if the exchange stopped supporting it things would get even worse. I ended up with a bit of ether out of it. The people who paid me ether ended up with Ohni sitting on that exchange, and then the exchange's account was frozen. This harmed both the exchange and anyone who bought Ohni.

This whole section of the white paper is a problem. Naturally TTM tries to put a spin on it. But let's look around. TTM says he thinks the people who left Ohni did so out of greed or something. But what did they have to gain, other than no longer sinking their time into a project that they didn't think would work out? He says only one person returned Ohni to him as he demanded, and suggests another possibility that the others tried to sabotage Ohni because they were leaving. Why sabotage Ohni if you're sitting on 100,000,000 Ohni or whatever, and you're trying to sell it into a market that doesn't exist? It sounds more like they had legitimate concerns that their conscience didn't allow them to hide.

A second point, the white paper claims that TTM demanded Ohni back because he had handed out Ohni for "promised work". But that was not the way TTM ever operated. He would go on Discord and ask people to do things, either promising a specific amount as reward or leaving it unspecified. Often these were things that could get done quickly, and they would be done and TTM would say he would be sending the Ohni. Other times he would ask people to do things like send airdrop to a hundred people; and after they had done it he would reimburse them the Ohni (if he hadn't already provided it), and say he was adding some more "for them". Or TTM would compliment someone on some work they did and tell them they would be getting some Ohni soon. Now I will tell you that at one point I told him that I thought he was being too liberal with the payments for work, but that was what he wanted to do. TTM said people needed to be paid to get things done quickly, because he was afraid the window was closing on the opportunity to make money from ICO (China, SEC). TTM said Ohni could only work with an ICO bubble, but if the bubble lasted a couple of more years it would work out. People told him having lots of Ohni out already to employees and airdrops could weaken the ICO, but it was only when a few major people left that he got the idea that there could be a problem. The time when he suddenly wanted Ohni back was right after a few people left simultaneously. I was one of them; when his "right hand man, second in command" left I realized things were dire; TTM said I was then second in command, but I left. I can tell you that all of the people who left in that batch were real workers; if you think maybe some people were overpaid and others underpaid or whatever, these people were definitely not overpaid, relatively speaking.

A third point, this section of the white paper claims that stocks.exchange was begging TTM to be allowed to list them and that TTM was reluctant to allow Ohni on the market. You can check them out on twitter for yourself and decide whom you believe. @StocksExchangeR posted a screen of an interaction between them with TTM trying to convince them it's a good idea to list Ohni and they would be remembered for believing in Ohni before anyone else, and in the end TTM saying how excited "the guys" were all going to be with the great news about the listing. And indeed, when it happened TTM was talking it up in the Discord, and telling people to jump on the Internet and spread the good word. And the guys were excited, and a guy made a Rock meme (?) about guess-what-Ohni-got-listed and the guys spread it around.  People would take their Ohni from airdrops and sell them on the exchange and we would joke on Discord about how they sold them for a steak dinner; but TTM said that's okay, there will always be some loose hands, we just need to get the price up a bit and then there would be some /biz/ airdrop guys bragging about getting a free $300 and giving us publicity. Stocks.exchange also posted a DM conversation showing how TTM was on them for a number of days trying to convince them to seize Ohni and hand it over to TTM. The white paper says stocks.exchange is some kind of backwater exchange. It's not CoinBase, but these guys have shown up on television and spoken at conferences. What is TTM compared to them? All this fuss over 600,000,000 Ohni that TTM wanted stocks.exchange to seize. While that conversation was going on, TTM could have bought all that Ohni for what? 6 ETH? Was 6 ETH so important that TTM couldn't just buy the Ohni, not deal with having burnt an exchange, and relieving the workers who left of their Ohni that he told them to sell? Oh, and BTW, in that twitter convo that @StocksExchangeR posted, TTM claims that those Ohni were never supposed to be made available on the market. ORLY?

(Sorry I did not read whole thread before reply. Busy working, so just saw now. Will read thread now. I'll try to check in, so AMA.)

(It turns out thread is full of shills getting a few tokens to flood the thread and make actual discussion harder to see. I see that the white paper has had some improvement. Some concerns people stated are worked on, and some deficiencies are better hidden now. I had a ray of hope this meant the shakeup at Ohni meant TTM had become more willing to listen to those people who remained. But this thread shows that Ohni is still all about the shilling. What is the value of Ohni? Look at the white paper. I don't mean ask yourselves whether you want green power or anything else mentioned. I mean ask yourself what in that white paper ever causes the Ohni token to be worth anything? It isn't even special tokens, such as selling tokens to businesses for $1000 per product, if that ever happens. That would have to be a new token; it won't be the token that you were given today or that you bought today.)
jojouk

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:47:22 PM

Very interesting and cool project.
Team of professionals will do the best.
I will definately support this project  because it will have a bright future for sure!
Good luck devs!
Project_Identity (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

Why should any exchange list your token (which is needed for most people to be interested and for it to gain any real value), when you have screwed the one exchange that did by freezing the wallet?

This is the key question for me. I left Ohni because the work environment was poor. TTM told me to either return most of the tokens I had received or to sell them right away (only plausible place was stocks.exchange). He threatened to freeze my account if I didn't. I moved the tokens to stocks.exchange and sold some of them, there wasn't much of a market. I even bought&sold some more to try to create more of a market. I did this not out of any love of money, or love of Ohni, but knowing that there were nice people who had worked for Ohni and others who continued to and there was a limited market for Ohni, and that if the exchange stopped supporting it things would get even worse. I ended up with a bit of ether out of it. The people who paid me ether ended up with Ohni sitting on that exchange, and then the exchange's account was frozen. This harmed both the exchange and anyone who bought Ohni.

This whole section of the white paper is a problem. Naturally TTM tries to put a spin on it. But let's look around. TTM says he thinks the people who left Ohni did so out of greed or something. But what did they have to gain, other than no longer sinking their time into a project that they didn't think would work out? He says only one person returned Ohni to him as he demanded, and suggests another possibility that the others tried to sabotage Ohni because they were leaving. Why sabotage Ohni if you're sitting on 100,000,000 Ohni or whatever, and you're trying to sell it into a market that doesn't exist? It sounds more like they had legitimate concerns that their conscience didn't allow them to hide.

A second point, the white paper claims that TTM demanded Ohni back because he had handed out Ohni for "promised work". But that was not the way TTM ever operated. He would go on Discord and ask people to do things, either promising a specific amount as reward or leaving it unspecified. Often these were things that could get done quickly, and they would be done and TTM would say he would be sending the Ohni. Other times he would ask people to do things like send airdrop to a hundred people; and after they had done it he would reimburse them the Ohni (if he hadn't already provided it), and say he was adding some more "for them". Or TTM would compliment someone on some work they did and tell them they would be getting some Ohni soon. Now I will tell you that at one point I told him that I thought he was being too liberal with the payments for work, but that was what he wanted to do. TTM said people needed to be paid to get things done quickly, because he was afraid the window was closing on the opportunity to make money from ICO (China, SEC). TTM said Ohni could only work with an ICO bubble, but if the bubble lasted a couple of more years it would work out. People told him having lots of Ohni out already to employees and airdrops could weaken the ICO, but it was only when a few major people left that he got the idea that there could be a problem. The time when he suddenly wanted Ohni back was right after a few people left simultaneously. I was one of them; when his "right hand man, second in command" left I realized things were dire; TTM said I was then second in command, but I left. I can tell you that all of the people who left in that batch were real workers; if you think maybe some people were overpaid and others underpaid or whatever, these people were definitely not overpaid, relatively speaking.

A third point, this section of the white paper claims that stocks.exchange was begging TTM to be allowed to list them and that TTM was reluctant to allow Ohni on the market. You can check them out on twitter for yourself and decide whom you believe. @StocksExchangeR posted a screen of an interaction between them with TTM trying to convince them it's a good idea to list Ohni and they would be remembered for believing in Ohni before anyone else, and in the end TTM saying how excited "the guys" were all going to be with the great news about the listing. And indeed, when it happened TTM was talking it up in the Discord, and telling people to jump on the Internet and spread the good word. And the guys were excited, and a guy made a Rock meme (?) about guess-what-Ohni-got-listed and the guys spread it around.  People would take their Ohni from airdrops and sell them on the exchange and we would joke on Discord about how they sold them for a steak dinner; but TTM said that's okay, there will always be some loose hands, we just need to get the price up a bit and then there would be some /biz/ airdrop guys bragging about getting a free $300 and giving us publicity. Stocks.exchange also posted a DM conversation showing how TTM was on them for a number of days trying to convince them to seize Ohni and hand it over to TTM. The white paper says stocks.exchange is some kind of backwater exchange. It's not CoinBase, but these guys have shown up on television and spoken at conferences. What is TTM compared to them? All this fuss over 600,000,000 Ohni that TTM wanted stocks.exchange to seize. While that conversation was going on, TTM could have bought all that Ohni for what? 6 ETH? Was 6 ETH so important that TTM couldn't just buy the Ohni, not deal with having burnt an exchange, and relieving the workers who left of their Ohni that he told them to sell? Oh, and BTW, in that twitter convo that @StocksExchangeR posted, TTM claims that those Ohni were never supposed to be made available on the market. ORLY?

(Sorry I did not read whole thread before reply. Busy working, so just saw now. Will read thread now. I'll try to check in, so AMA.)

(It turns out thread is full of shills getting a few tokens to flood the thread and make actual discussion harder to see. I see that the white paper has had some improvement. Some concerns people stated are worked on, and some deficiencies are better hidden now. I had a ray of hope this meant the shakeup at Ohni meant TTM had become more willing to listen to those people who remained. But this thread shows that Ohni is still all about the shilling. What is the value of Ohni? Look at the white paper. I don't mean ask yourselves whether you want green power or anything else mentioned. I mean ask yourself what in that white paper ever causes the Ohni token to be worth anything? It isn't even special tokens, such as selling tokens to businesses for $1000 per product, if that ever happens. That would have to be a new token; it won't be the token that you were given today or that you bought today.)

Long story short, Ohni has certainly had some hurdles but in the end we came to the surface and have been developing great structure.

A team dedicated to the project. Partners with more on the way.

Exchanges to be announced soon.

Focused timeline that is already ahead of the deadlines.

One thing is certain we have a vision. Great rewards come with great risk, but one thing Ohni will never do is hide behind a wall and ignore its holders. Transparency is golden.

Also how are you Larry, long time.

Larry Livingston

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:02:07 PM

Also how are you Larry, long time.

Some days are better than others. Fortunately, Dr. Freeze had the cure.
Hope your friends at the CIA are doing okay. Don't let anyone tell you you're not a big guy.
Avugara

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:15:10 PM

s ohni like bitconnect lending or just anoda concept
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:38:45 AM

Not touching this coin even if you paid me... Dead ass serious. I remember when "the third man" was posting this shitcoin all over /biz/ on 4chan. He had no idea what he was getting into either, he was asking all of /biz/ to help him scam exchanges so that he can "stop living a wagecuck life". When he made a discord to get all of /biz/ to do his dirty work like making fake roadmaps, logos, and fake whitepapers he would get so autistic and angry over any little detail. I wished I saved the very first whitepaper this coin had because it was down right deplorable...To put it short

TL:DR: The "CEO" is irrational, incoherent and unintelligible Just like the project.
 Anyone with common sense knows Ohni isn't legitimate and is a waste of time.
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2071
Merit: 1210

Never selling

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

So are the OHNI tokens that were listed on stocks.exchange absolutely useless now?
moggwave

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:45:09 PM

Is there a recording of the Twitch live stream from Saturday 10/21? There aren't any clips on the channel.
Project_Identity (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:45:33 AM

Not touching this coin even if you paid me... Dead ass serious. I remember when "the third man" was posting this shitcoin all over /biz/ on 4chan. He had no idea what he was getting into either, he was asking all of /biz/ to help him scam exchanges so that he can "stop living a wagecuck life". When he made a discord to get all of /biz/ to do his dirty work like making fake roadmaps, logos, and fake whitepapers he would get so autistic and angry over any little detail. I wished I saved the very first whitepaper this coin had because it was down right deplorable...To put it short

TL:DR: The "CEO" is irrational, incoherent and unintelligible Just like the project.
 Anyone with common sense knows Ohni isn't legitimate and is a waste of time.

Perhaps some old team members were not as serious as we currently are.

However the current team is. I especially am serious.

This project fits greatly with my experience and determination.

With that said we humbley welcome Scott from CIF to the Blockchain Foundation, and a new partner.

the_third_man

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

It would seem there are many things to answer and many opinions on the matter of Ohni. As a young and inexperienced CEO there have been many questions and challenges brought to my attention, which looking back in hindsight with utmost care, were done rather rashly or improperly. It is my belief, that some people were unjustly "cut out" of Ohni and others still, were justly removed from our group. These decisions, placed before me threatened the very nature of Ohni and our goal of unifying consumers and spreading a newfound wealth throughout the planet. So, in my due diligence I proceeded to rather rudely, disregard anyone's feelings or attentions to the cause if I truly felt they put the cause in long-term jeopardy. Mistakes were made. Throughout, I have gained valuable experience, foresight and have become twice as em-bold-ended in my pursuit to create a place and way for consumers to unite and get their power back. I feel, many in the cryptocurrency community are disregarding well-learned lessons and sacrifices in pursuit of short-term gains. Thankfully, our compatriots have pointed out numerous flaws and short-sightings in our structure, idea and organization. These, I assure you, will be all taken care of in due time. It has also caused me to reflect deeply on the nature of what we are trying to accomplish and the easiest, most sufficient and harmless way to go about it.

Much deliberation has been given to both pros and cons. Realizing that before has been placed a very important task of letting the average consumer have access to blockchain technology and the benefits it could lay; creating wealth, distributing wealth, allowing investment and community empowerment, I feel reinvigorated. To put it bluntly, there is nothing as awakening as a bucket of cold water and ice and that is what has been splashed on us here in this ANN. It has allowed me to recognize my mistakes in my leadership and has sought me to draw out a new plan. What I can ensure you, with all my heart, is that Ohni will go on and will continue on to be the next big thing in Blockchain. Perhaps we will not be the first or the biggest, but our market cap is very small... we raised only on ether in a private sale. And for, a scam as some would purport we are, it would seem dubious for several guys such as myself and my wonderful team to pour their hearts out and work as hard as they have been if the intention is to make a bunch of money and disappear, which I assure it is not. It would also, cause contrary eyesight to be laid upon the fact that many who criticize Ohni, also own it. A morally uncomfortable position for some, for others, not so much. I believe everyone must practice what they preach which is why I will likely announce a new contract. Those who criticize Ohni should, at least, be given the opportunity to not own any of it and be able to speak freely, away from the confines of our restrictive grasp.

All of our airdrop associates and our one, sole investor will be well taken care of, I assure you. Keep in my mind further, that this is... a free airdrop token. You heard that right, we never had any value which again, would seem strange if we are a scam as some of my opponents here purport. Another thing, the exchange... well nobody lost any real money on it. The one person who has claimed to buy up much of Ohni, will be compensated x6 in what they bought. I have already spoken with them through email. We will also livestream and put up videos explaining our position, our goals, our mission and our long term appeal. For those who take a gander at this company, I would, in my humblest opinion ask you to remember our marketcap is very low and has much room to grow. Another issue, I must bring to your attention, is despite some of this bad press, and it is indeed, bad, that we have continued to grow and continue to stand in the light. This is for naught if we were to simply give up. But my vision and my belief in a united world through cryptocurrency will continue to drive me and I believe this company, long after my death. We are here to tell you my fair citizens and enthusiasts of blockchain, that we are here and will continue to push new seas far after anyone has thought about Ohni. We will continue to remain steadfast and adamant about our giving to the world, that of a consumer blockchain to unite people and return the power to them. Critics may say this and that and I agree, we do have some serious problems within Ohni, but I will always say this, "we will continue to always work towards empowering the consumer, no matter the circumstances."

Thank you for your time in reading this ANN, giving us your due attention and for reading my post. I hope it reaches you well, whoever you may be and I hope all of you, both supporters and those who have their resistances with Ohni, will continue to stand with us in our long journey ahead. Thank you again and may you have a wonderful day/night!

Sincerely,

CEO of Ohni
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

I know there's so much drama here. But, hopefully all ends well. Maybe one thing they can do here is to prove to the community that they can deliver their objectives and leave behind the past. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: