Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3286 times)
mervane020

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

You cant break that but you can limit. Make them try other things like sports or music(instrument).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

You cant break that but you can limit. Make them try other things like sports or music(instrument).
That's something that would have to happen before someone gets hooked on video games though. It's just much easier and much more convenient to play games than to pick up a sport or an instrument.
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:21 PM

This is a difficult question in truth. And there is no unambiguous answer to it. I think we need to work on the relationship between parents and adolescents. There is no smoke without fire.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

This is a difficult question in truth. And there is no unambiguous answer to it. I think we need to work on the relationship between parents and adolescents. There is no smoke without fire.
Of course it's a matter of relationships...just don't understand why you need to deal with this? what's wrong with the fact that the child plays, when he has that age, when he needs to play? or is it better that now he diligently studied, got married and spent all his money and time on games at 45 years old? the question remains that if a child has a good relationship with his parents, then his parents will show by their example other types of recreation, not just computer games
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

Introduce them other activities that will trigger their interests. Give them some rules to obey put a limitation for games to prevent addiction. Join them on what they do and let them do what you usually do outdoor games and other social activities.
Jejeboys

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:12:54 AM

That's because you do not engage in a productive things. Imagine you busy with something productive like volunteer for social society, make a painting or even do a real sport. You will forget your addiction dude.
hlwcw

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:19:26 AM

Hang out with your friend and do something fun dude, like playing bowling maybe or even fishing. idk
carlos64

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:18 AM

The simple way is let them interract with other people and find a good friends
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

Playing games is fun for the younger generation. Games can create addictions for users. They want to play continuously. To solve the game of addiction, they should be given a group activity such as studying together, or doing a game performed by two or more people. So they learn to socialize with friends and see the real world more fun than the gaming world.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

As a teenager too , I played computer games and I belong too on what so called addict on computer games. My mom always angry at me because I always play , I forgot to eat , to drink water , and lack of sleep , I know that many of us , mostly the addict on computer games , are know this. And the prevention I think is self discipline , to know what the limits. Me to I can't stop but I'm learning , but its hard , there's many disadvantages of addiction in computer games , as I said too is lack of sleep , lack of focus , and it include the lack of physical activities. So the only solution is our own self , you , have a self discipline , learn new things , like go outside and play , such as basketball and anything , were on the new world , a new era , the only one we can stop the additiction , is our own.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:58:02 AM

It's better to create a program like physical program, you can put basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and others that teenager can use of their body. Limited the time they used of Computer and Cellphones or take the gadgets, so they can't play the games. And the important program is Family bonding.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

To break the game addiction, you need to make they have a new game or a hobby to replace the addictive game. Important, you need to make them aware of it

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:11:16 AM

Teenage video games addiction is a huge problem
In todays society. Well its nice that you wanna break it because a lot of teenagers never want to change. So the first step in any addiction breaking is keep yourself busy apart from that activity. By being busy i mean do any other activity which you like apart from playing video games. Make friends, socialize, help your mom and dad out. Just don't think about the games.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:17:31 AM

Video game addiction isn't really hard to break, like drugs . We have to stop them for playing video game for a long time to stop that addiction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mikel00

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:07:16 AM

i think to break teenage video game addiction is to limiting time so they can break addiction video games
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:55 AM

Video game addiction isn't really hard to break, like drugs . We have to stop them for playing video game for a long time to stop that addiction.
i think to break teenage video game addiction is to limiting time so they can break addiction video games

How will we do that? It's very hard specially today that it is the most common thing a teen do so they could kill their time when they are bored. I think keeping them busy at school or enroll them to a tutorial, like those talent enhancing seminars/tutorials.

Without an alternative, I think we can't keep them away from this video games, unless we would force them to stop which I think is not a good idea. It should be done slowly while diverting them to something they might like sooner or later.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

one of the best way to break that addiction is to introduce some sports or any activities not related to video games, or some of activities that they like playing in video games.
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

one of the best way to break that addiction is to introduce some sports or any activities not related to video games, or some of activities that they like playing in video games.

I think this is the best way. But not all children get addicted to sport, it depends on their surrounding. If all their friends play video games why would they choose sport instead? Maybe we can show on our example how sport can influence on individuals, and in particular on young people.
izamagda

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

You should make them addict to other things instead of video games , maybe drugs? Cheesy Cheesy . Haha . It's a joke, let them play sports to forget about video games.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:08:49 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:55:22 PM by automail

I think sports and outdoor activities will help prevent teenagers to play games. They must be disciplined properly and obeying parents is a must and not just an occasional thing. Teenagers are hard headed and hard to control but when you explain things to them and show love they will understand why you are setting limitations to them.Rules must be strictly followed. I think parents can bring their teenage kid to outdoor activities for them to experience adventure and make their body move around. It will be fun and hopefully it will lessen the time they spent playing games.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: