Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3283 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:16:52 AM

one of the best way to break that addiction is to introduce some sports or any activities not related to video games, or some of activities that they like playing in video games.

I think this is the best way. But not all children get addicted to sport, it depends on their surrounding. If all their friends play video games why would they choose sport instead? Maybe we can show on our example how sport can influence on individuals, and in particular on young people.

i agree with you, we just need them to be into sports by accompanying them to play different sports. maybe some of them would not want to play baskeball but maybe they like some other sports, right ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:32:41 AM

sports is probably best. tactical sports. martial arts? teaches you discipline.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:22:05 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
It is really up to them,They are the ones who could stop such things ,
I know a few people who are addicted to video games and they have stop their addiction in video games through doing some physical activity.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

Doing Positive Things at Leisure Time
As much as possible take your time to do other activities besides playing online games. Expand positive activities you can do such as joking with family, sports, writing blogs, playing music, and so forth. make yourself as busy as possible with your new hobby so you do not have a chance to think about playing the onlline games again.

Mix with Others
Interacting with others is very important to humans. therefore, start outdoors do not confine yourself in the room, call soon your friends to gather together discuss positive activities .

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:15 AM

perhaps the best option for parents is to enjoy simple things by themselves and then children from childhood will see how much joy around, and not just in the virtual world...after all, children go there because their reality is not interesting
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

Give them advices about the effect of addiction with video game. They can play video game just to fill their free time after they finish their homework or task.
As parents please don't force your kid with your will, but just tell them your experience about life. What is the better to their life, but remember not obtrude to them. You can make a bond/ tight relationship and embrace them as a friend, not like a leader.
Stoping the addiction of video game its comes to our effort and will, so there is no people can't force it. So just lead our children to do the best to their life.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
I am honest actually I am also a connoisseur of the game even addicted, in fact it back kediri ourselves want to change. I stopped playing games since bitcoin came in my life. so your conclusion must find positive activity to get rid of game addiction

Eldimkos

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

I think something like youth camp can help. Spending time with friends is much butter than playing games.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

You need to spend more time with your child. If he plays a lot in the video games, it means that he is not interested in his friends, or his parents. Maybe he just does not have friends, and only virtual ones treat them well.
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

It is not an easy tasks, parents even get harder times to control their kids in being addicted, I guess it takes a lot of understanding and counseling.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

To prevent teenage video addiction parents need to guide their childrens on it. Make advise for them and bring them to other interested things they want to do rahter than playing video games.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

Even though i love to play games, I never knew that video game addiction is a big deal at all. The WHO recently stated that video game addiction is soon going to be labeled as a mental disease. Since it mostly too late for most addicted gamers at the moment, I think we have the responsibility of making sure that our children don't go through the same thing as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

Better games than drugs and alcohol, don't you think?
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

It's easy. Just destroy them.
If you have destroyed them, ask them to know educative games. There are many educative games we can give to our teenagers.
Or we can give some activities that take most of their time,  so they forget to play video game.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

Destroy? Is this Equilibrium or what?
Why not destroy tobacco, drugs, alcohol - things that do real harm - not video games.
We're free to choose the things we like.
Mustanzid

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

Keep them busy in other activities.Learn to socialize with others.Games are better than drugs and alcohol, don't you think?
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

It should start from childhood parents should be strict and only allow limited time for the children to use gadgets and the internet. This way they will know that they are only alloted a certain amount of time to play. They will develop this habit and they will know that they can only use their gadgets after doing their assignments or homework.
Ohni_io

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

I dont have kids yet but if they are really hooked on video games, I think I would have to encourage them to turn it into a source of income for them from the popularity of streaming. I hope I can get them to feel some accomplishment from earning their own games and things. Yes of course physical activity is not to be ignored and I would make them finish their other obligations first.
vernl

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Giving them another healthy habits to play with they will stop addiction.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

We need to find an alternative for the child. Invite him to do something else. More interesting for him. You can give it in a group,  like soccer or basketball. That he spent more time in the fresh air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: