Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3288 times)
Eaboyy (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nazrizz

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:48:54 AM

For many people struggling with addiction, the toughest step toward recovery is the very first one: deciding to make a change. It’s normal to feel uncertain about whether you’re ready to make a change, or if you have what it takes to quit. Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

It is necessary to show children a lot of interesting games in real life. I'm sure that if a child shows how great it is to play tennis or volleyball, then he will not want to play video games.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

You can't stop them. Addiction is just a normal human trait that we all have. If we like something we tend to do it.

All you can do is mitigate by getting them involved in other things. Sports, book clubs, sniper school, etc.

LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

Turn off the computer and make them do chores or get a job.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:15:30 PM

Make time for your children. Spend time being with them, bonding, eating out and the likes. I've observed that majority of those addicted to online games have families that almost doesn't care the way they should. Make your children feel better whenever you're with them so that they'd prefer to spend time with you instead

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

It's just a stage in life and it's going to pass very soon, I used to be addicted to playing games a lot especially when i didn't have my own console, it got to a time that when i had my own console i played till i eventually got bored with it. Let them play it will get to a time when they will realize that they are other things important than video games.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

It truly has become a near epidemic within our societies. The fact is, people naturally choose the path of least resistance. This allows them to become an arch type hero in "their" world. When in reality, it is meaningless.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

Redirect their attention into a more competitve and physical alternative like sports and exercise. I was addicted to DotA 2 and Warframe before and got kinda involved into weight lifting. After that, I never looked back to DotA 2. I play on very rare occassions.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

If that were my son/daughter, I'd tell them to take a break and take a walk or two. If they dom't follow, I'll cut-off the wifi and watch them squirm like worms. Gotta give them tough love so that they'll learn that way.

Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

You can't stop them. Addiction is just a normal human trait that we all have. If we like something we tend to do it.

All you can do is mitigate by getting them involved in other things. Sports, book clubs, sniper school, etc.

Actually, addiction is a psychiatric diagnosis considered as a disease. Not to mix up with needs and hobbies we all have
riyad

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

I think if you try to know negative things those game then it's possible.You can try to busy with your family, friends.Try to know bad effects of those games.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

Just do not spoiled them.  I think and if ever I have a child of my own, I will buy them game console or cellphones when they rich college.  Or in case you already bought them these gadgets, it would be better if you have a contract or an arrangement.  Arrangement like they will play for only 1 to 3 hours after that the next time would be on the other day.  It is just being strict.
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:37:25 PM

Discipline them for the usage of gadgets tell them the bad effects of it but if it does not work cut your internet that is the only solution. Accept that this is the modern society developed with technologies.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
wolf1k

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

Since I was a child, like 5-6 years old, I loved playing video games. Now, at almost 24 years old I still find myself playing for hours with my friends games like league of legends, overwatch and so on. I mostly enjoy playing multiplayer games. I find it weird that somehow, I managed to quit ciggarettes, I drink only socially but somehow gaming is so addictive to me.
So far, the only way in which I managed to quit was deleting all the games from my pc, building a strict schedule and doing my best to respect it.
If one keeps himself/herself engaged in studying, socializing, working out or other activities I think the addiction can eventually be overcome since at some point it can get pretty annoying due to the fact that it can make one pretty unproductive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

Well, this is quite hard because I've been to teenage stage too. It's hard to break a habit once you enjoy it. I'm addicted to video games when I was in college to, however, it's difficult to stop when you start getting addicted to it. The only thing that I've done when I was on the peak of my addiction is that, I keep my self on track and remember that I should graduate college and earn a degree. I was able to finish college even if I'm playing video games.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

I used to be addicted to video games when I was in high school. I had an Xbox 360 and was deep into FPS games (was a huge Halo fan). Eventually my house was robbed, my gaming console and all my games were stolen. I just sort of coped. When I finally had the money - instead of buying a new console I just kept saving. It's not easy to just drop video games like that but once you go 1 week without games you'll notice you don't really need it.

It sounds easier than it is but it's the truth. Just stop playing for a while, do something productive (video games are in a sense productive but unless you have a twitch.tv with 1000+ subs, it isn't THAT productive haha...no offense of course)
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:40:57 PM

Every one must addict to certain thing. Actually, addiction is not bad when it happen to good things. As we know now days, there are so many kind of video games that make teenagers addict to it. It is the impact of the improvement of technology. We can not avoid it. The best way to solve this kind of problem is not to break teenagers from the addiction, but we should prevent the them to not addict. It can be done by giving them understanding about the worse impact of it, accompany them when playing. And make sure that they should study even though they play it.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:22:33 AM

I think addiction is not harmful if it spent to good things. But it's so much harmful for teenagers to addictions of video game. So we should gives teenager lot of Love.always take care of teenagers.I think If  teenagers playing real games like football, cricket,handball etc to break teenagers video game addiction.
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

Anything addicted was so hard to stop, but you can try with to do something in business. I also addicted to games, before I can spend 8-10 hours in games everyday, how I stop that, first motivate myself or put something positive in my mindset, "If I keep gaming like these how my future will be?" From 8 hours/day now only 1 hour playing games, actually since I join this forum I more like do something useful for my futures, like participate in bounty, first I try write an article till now maybe 30 minute playing games.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:24:15 AM

i agree you cannot stop them in playing online games. because their mindset is just to play because they are too young to work. but they can substitute sports games to let online game go away.
TheCoinGrabber

Merit: 302

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

This pretty common with the boys here in my lower-income community. They usually just go from one shop to another looking for people to compete with. It sure does make them easier to search though since you just need to check the net cafes.

Though it might cause some problems, I'd rather have them spending their time playing rather than doing drugs, getting into gang fights or coming home with a pregnant girlfriend.
Pancho95

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

I was addicted. But i stopped playing video games with 20. It was hard to get off it. Now maybe one time in 3 months play it. When you get into life you will stop. College and girlfriends you just say to yourself ok what am i doing here with 20 years and everybody else is going out and enjoy.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:19:05 PM

it's normal if you will ask me, I mean it we all had some kind of addiction, they'll stop eventually just let them enjoy for a while, though it's a different story if this games will affect their studies. You can try sports, play with them either Basketball, Volleyball or Soccer as a substitute, but to be honest I'd rather have my children play games all day than to see him drinking and smoking, worst doing beyond it.

aloha99

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:06:18 PM

I spend more than 4 hours per day on video games when I was teenager. I stopped doing this bad habit by trying to spend my time doing something else more important such as freelancing. When I earned my first cash from freelance activities, I realized that It was a good decision to move on from video games to something more profitable.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

Video games are look like a illness for teenage and they spend their many times with it and they lost their control and they dont live real life because of video games , i think parents have to be carefull for this illness and parents have to take out children and spent their time with children .
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:52:34 PM

Anyone who blames video games for their addictions is being ridiculous, no offense. Someone who is "addicted" to video games has an addiction problem; it has nothing to do with video games but rather, the individual.

Gaming is fucking awesome. But like anything else in life, don't overdo it.
erichall

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:04:35 PM

I was addicted. But i stopped playing video games with 20. It was hard to get off it. Now maybe one time in 3 months play it. When you get into life you will stop. College and girlfriends you just say to yourself ok what am i doing here with 20 years and everybody else is going out and enjoy.

Girlfriends, the same women who spend their time with reality television, shopping, movies, and full-on media consumption?

Everybody else is going out? Going out and doing what, exactly? Wasting money on alcohol on drunken weekend nights? Watching movies? More media consumption?

My point being, you have a negative impression on gaming, yet you seem to think other people's vacuous lifestyles are somehow superior. Obviously not everyone wastes time with useless media consumption and drunken bar nights, but where I live, that's the general social interaction...I also believe that here in the west, it's the current lifestyle. I'd much rather play video games, spend time at the gym, trade crypto, etc. Gaming is not bad.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:06:38 PM

Cut-off your internet and restrict them from using some of the gadgets cause they have alot of free time that they dont know how to use.
ladadadiweliketoparty

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:52:33 PM

Cant prevent it teenagers are going to choose what they will. But what you can do is try to educate and show them what their life will be like 5-10 years from now. If somebody had told me at 25 I would stop playing video

games I would have laughed in their face. But funnily enough I no longer want to play shooter and sports games anymore. Show the weak future with too much video consumption and that will change all their minds imo  Kiss

Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:48:14 PM

if I become a parent who has a child with game addiction especially if my daughter is female I will take her to go to a mall and invite her to play in a garden and most importantly do not show your phone to your child if want to cure his game addiction all in starting from ourselves if we just like to play gadgets that would be the biggest reason why our children also like addicted to the game because he imitate what his parents do if not old enough do not introduce the phone to your child
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

That was a hard thing to do nowadays.  But i think the most effective way is to ban those games at home.  Even phones should not be used for games.  Force them to interact and not play video games.  Give more time with them,  spend time bonding with your kids. Limit them from playing games.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 420

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:16:59 AM

I Myself is an addict when it comes to video games, but I can control My addiction. My secret to a balanced life is having other hobbies other than video games. Sports for instance, I also play Basketball and Volleyball it helps Me boost My confidence as well as practice My cooperation with My teammates. I also go to the gym to maintain a healthy lifestyle and improve My physique. I only go play video games when I don't have anything else to do.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:51:53 AM

i Think the first step would always be to let the sufferrer accet that he has an addiction problem as that would be something that needs to be done first before anything else. NEXt would be the rehabilitation on where or how to attack it to ensure a recovery
Pandu Gleen

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:55:52 AM

if to break the video game addiction it may not be entirely possible but in one way that is to find busy or distract with the new atmosphere
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:24:25 AM

Take your children out. Kids would cherish the time given to them by their parents. Im sure they'd gladly put down their mouse and keyboard for a chance to go out with their parents

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

There is no way to fully monitor a teenager’s activities particularly after school. That makes both solving and preventing this type of addiction quite difficult especially if online gaming is their common interest among them. For me the best solution is to educate them about the negative effects of using the computer for long hours. Let them know the facts that there are real teenagers out there who literally became slaves of online games and how their education, health and relationships suffered from it as well.
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

Take the gadgets away from them. That solves the problem.  Grin

Anyway, video game addiction is almost the same as other addiction. If you give in then you'll get addicted to it. The medication is also the same as what people are doing with addicted people, cut the source slowly then encourage the children to do other things such as outdoor activities or any other recreation.

When parents are not attending to their child's need, that's where addiction would start,  so

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

Game addiction as well as drug addiction, it all affects our lives (time, money, family, health), it is difficult to give up. So we need to decide. The mind can be relinquished. Specific measures:
- Actively participate in volunteer activities
- Participate in sports activities instead of at home
- Please immediately remove the electronic equipment (computer, ps4, ..) if you want to abandon
- Hang out with friends, create relationships,create joy in life

Renzyp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

Teenager that’s already adicted is really hard to manage but , if we are a family member or parents we only need, impotey Understanding and guidance ,  i think  that’s the best wAy so that we can’t  push them more to their addiction  ,,
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

One of my friend who quits in video game used to do some physical activity ,
Play some sports like basketball do some gym or make yourself busy .
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

It is not easy to stop them in video game addiction, there is a step by step to lessen thier addiction. You can encourage them to play some sport to strenghten their body and immune system.parents should be the one guided their children.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

To control or to prevent the teenagers from gaming addiction, their parents need to have an effective plan. For example, parents should be more open with their son/daughter when it comes to controlling them in using the computer. They should be strict and have complete authority to their son/daughter.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

I agree. It's part of their age, and as a gamer myself, you would soon realize by yourself that there are other, and more important things to do than gaming, unless you intend to be a pro-gamer, but for most people, as soon as you set your prioritize, playing games would yield. When a teenager plays games, it's just the time of their life when they open themselves to what's in. It's just that video games like the games you've mentioned are what's in.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Eddy XFC

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

Hard to break any addiction. But once you start being involved in activities, outside of your home, and enjoy them, you'll develop a need for them.
I can understand how taking refuge into something like video games is appealing to many. I've also had my moments of not being able to leave the house because of this. Smiley) But it's very energy draining and takes you away from your personal goals.
Maybe just a little bit of play, once in a while though  Grin
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:34:20 AM

if you want them to stop, turn the computer off and make them house chores of motivate them to get a job.
you can't stop teenagers addition to those video game. but sooner or later they will realize everything and they will voluntary stop those.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

if you want them to stop, turn the computer off and make them house chores of motivate them to get a job.
you can't stop teenagers addition to those video game. but sooner or later they will realize everything and they will voluntary stop those.

Thats another one, you can also introduce him in sports  or hobbies. This way he can make use of his valuable time in usefull ways. Make a schedule for video game and any other activities.
anonyme69

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

stay more with them and play Non virtual games like football , swimming and other
cramcram21

Activity: 854

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:15:22 PM

Well it depends on the teenager if they are really addicted to it then they are the only one who could stop it they have to search for another things to get them busy,
You just have to keep them distracted and busy so they wouldn't have time for video games .

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

To break teenage video game addiction, we need to discipline them. Like if they want to play more video games then they have to get good grades at school and do chores at home. Eventually, from doing the studying and chores he or she will spend less time on video games.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

teenagers present they task is studies and built their carers. generally present teenagers addicted to the online games and video games  and other bad habits. it is not good to them so try to change their habits and turn in to good way. because teenagers are attracted to any king of things. they don't no about good or bad so for that reason they have to crossing they limits.easily attracted mindset for teenagers.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

In the past teenagers were playing in the streets not in front of computer screen. Then computer entered in their lifes. Therefore they started to decreasing to go outside. They started to play games with computer. This addiction begins in early ages for teenagers. They meet smart phones, computers or video games when they are 2 or 3 years old. Therefore it is not hard to be addicted to video games and others when they become teenager. Parents have to teach street games to childrens again.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

well i think you should be strict about the time for the games, and try to guide them to find out what they truly like.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

I don't get why you would stop them from doing what they enjoy. Instead of telling them to stop support them and encourage them to think of ways to impart their passion into a self-sustained lifestyle.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

by giving busy to teenagers, who are more objective and beneficial to the teenager

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

In the past teenagers were playing in the streets not in front of computer screen. Then computer entered in their lifes. Therefore they started to decreasing to go outside. They started to play games with computer. This addiction begins in early ages for teenagers. They meet smart phones, computers or video games when they are 2 or 3 years old. Therefore it is not hard to be addicted to video games and others when they become teenager. Parents have to teach street games to childrens again.
But why? What makes street games any better than video games? Video games are more complex and train the brain in ways that street games can not. But even without that benefit, I don't see why you would want to manipulate children into playing games that they normally wouldn't want to play.
RoronoaJorah

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Give them something that catches their interest, something that will make them happy and satisfied, something that will not make them feel boring. Its like curing some one's addiction on cigarette, setting someone's attention out of the addicting material and making it focus on other things that catch their interest. If you remove that thing that they addicted with instantly, their body may react violently and the needs of their body to that material will just cause harm to them.
max_grizzly

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

not sure if this is 100% applicable for video game addiction, but my nephew's attention span has grown significantly ever since his parents gave him a fidget spinner. might be worth the shot though.
dushan

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

hi I am playing both game its fun and i play call of duty 4 its very fun  we no need break this we need balance a life its normal Cheesy
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

Make time for your children. Spend time being with them, bonding, eating out and the likes. I've observed that majority of those addicted to online games have families that almost doesn't care the way they should. Make your children feel better whenever you're with them so that they'd prefer to spend time with you instead

I agree 100%! I know a few families who never really spend time with their children and their boys are all videogames addicts. There is indeed a "cause and effect" there if you ask me...
Kevinvaonav

Activity: 414

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

In this modern age teenagers and children can not be separated from using gadgets or android in his life. We as parents should be able to limit the use of gadgets or internet for our children so they are not addicted. Parents must provide time to play or just chatting with children and introduce other activities besides playing games like cycling, sports, dancing or anything else. So teenagers have something else they can do to forget the game.

▰▰▰  KingCasino  ▰▰▰
▰▰▰   licensed cryptocurrency online casino site in curacao    ▰▰▰
Telegram    Twitter     Facebook 
Sheckley

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:10:32 AM

Like every addiction, you should prevent it, once it exists, it is a mess.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

Yes, indeed, it is hard to break but not impossible. Firts yuo'll have to stay away as much as you can to the object of addiction, then allot the time for some other activity like going outdoors or being with friends.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
RoronoaJorah

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

It is necessary to show children a lot of interesting games in real life. I'm sure that if a child shows how great it is to play tennis or volleyball, then he will not want to play video games.

But how about those kids who are not fit to those kind of sports. Well lets say a nerd that is to skinny, will he appreciate basketball or any other sports that requires a fast and strong body. How will a kid with weak body will enjoy soccer or tennis.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:12:47 AM

Yes i agree nowadays children are addicting in playing  online games like dota and lol. but we can break if we give them that catches their attention like spent time for them and go out side family bounding.
Melissa Smile

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

I agree that this is addiction but for sure it's better than drugs or alcohol or cigarettes ...  Sad
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:14:57 AM

actually if have kid play with him in a ground or back yard. that the best thng
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Don't forget that it was only in the last 30 years that computer games have started to take over lives, so it is obvious that a lot of fun can be had in the outdoors, encouraging kids to spend time outdoors and to learn to enjoy sports, hiking, etc will go far to reverse the video game addiction trend.
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

Make sure they know that they are wasting their valuable time and help them find a more productive thing to do like learning a new skill ; )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

I think teenagers should engage in extra-curricular activities. I mean they should participate in various types of sports activities.It would redirect their attention.
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

Breaking teenage video game addiction is like taking away a bone from a dog but there are several ways you can do so:
Accept responsibility. The problem lies within the individual, not within the game.
Identify the impact. How many hours a day do you spend playing games?
Set Limits.
Active parental monitoring. ...
Add up the total hours played per week.
Request that your parents put you on a strict time limit for computer playing.
Find something else to do.
NPG331525

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

I don't know if you'll agree or not, but, as we know, that internet spread all over the world, i prefer that children addicted to video game, than social media

sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:51:40 PM

stopping teenagers, in my case the kids in my family, from playing video games is a wrong thing to do. Every teenager does what makes him happy and stopping him from doing that would only make it worse. He would maybe hide, play all night or maybe just do everything opposite from what you said. Let teenagers play video games cause they won't be forever young.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

hi I am playing both game its fun and i play call of duty 4 its very fun  we no need break this we need balance a life its normal Cheesy

I've been playing games all my life and I don't think that it's an addiction. It's just a way of spending my free time. Some people watch tv, some read magazines and I play games. I wouldn't fight it as long as it doesn't influence you in a bad way. If it makes you angry, aggressive towards others, or if you don't do anything beside sleeping eating and playing games you should stop.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

I've been playing games all my life and I don't think that it's an addiction. It's just a way of spending my free time. Some people watch tv, some read magazines and I play games. I wouldn't fight it as long as it doesn't influence you in a bad way. If it makes you angry, aggressive towards others, or if you don't do anything beside sleeping eating and playing games you should stop.
Agree with this. I've played one game excessively for ten years until about 2012 and it never caused any problems for me. I actually learned more from the game than from school and university combined.
kylekyle2000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:10:53 PM

Best way is to gradually lessen your gaming time until it is put to a minimum and then quit when you think that you are strong enough to do it or at least when you can control the urge. Then allot the time that you are usually spending playing into some other activity that is productive so you can divert your attention.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
kylekyle2000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:13:38 PM

Just to add, you may also try playing a very frustrating game, one that is almost impossible to finish and you would really have difficulties playing until it frustrates you to the point that you would despise it. Worked for me when I was playing Pokemon Go as I got frustrated getting legendary pokemons. Then I got tired of playing it especially that it required a lot of effort from me.

Bob_trades

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

I've been there, and it's really just a matter of time.

I was a gamer for about 10 years, and I even joined competitions, too. It wasn't until college that I stopped playing. It happened slowly. I joined school organizations and even the student body, that along with my studies, I just didn't have the time to play anymore. Until the thought of playing just faded away.

I'm working now, and I installed a few games to cast out some of my free time, but there's no addiction. After a few hours of playing my mind just automatically stops to enjoy.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

Just to add, you may also try playing a very frustrsting game, ine thst you would rwally have difficulties playing until it frustrates you to the point that you would despise it. Worked for me when I was playing Pokemon Go as I got frustrated getting legendary pokemons until I got tired of playing it especially that it required a lot of effort from me.
Frustrating games just get me fired up and want me to clear them even more. The rush you get from completing something that seemed impossible is unparalleled.
ukeruof

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:26:27 PM

It is so simple: just make them addicted to hard drugs such as heroin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:28:19 PM

I don't think heroin would've been enough for me during my gaming days.
ukeruof

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:51:29 PM

That's mah boi!

But seriously, video game addiction may look bad in parents eyes, but mostly it's not a big deal unless you're that guy: http://abc13.com/news/pokemon-go-player-stabbed-keeps-playing/1427078/
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:10:25 PM

That's mah boi!

But seriously, video game addiction may look bad in parents eyes, but mostly it's not a big deal unless you're that guy: http://abc13.com/news/pokemon-go-player-stabbed-keeps-playing/1427078/
Lmao, I haven't read that one yet. And yeah, video game "addiction" can even be good in some circumstances. Most of the concepts that I came up with to increase my profits and performance ingame ended up being models taught in Mathematics lectures at university. Definitely wouldn't have learned those, even in basic forms, in school or getting shitface drunk every day. Tongue
robchch

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

Get them into an alternative activity like bitcoin and alt coin trading. If they are good they can make some spare cash Wink
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

many online games that affect teenagers and even make them become addicted to the games.
my kids also love the online games, but I give them time limits when they play those online games, they usually play on holidays and only a few hours that we have set.
we just have to be wise in responding to our children's hobby of playing games and we must take time to accompany and monitor while they are playing the game so they do not become addicted to the game.
Tabanta

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

Games are for me a means to be happy,  to forget the shitty world I live in.

Still better than drugs, so just let me play please. Thx

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Sir.bond378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:51:32 PM

A great topic! I'm really loved game.. But all things have a time .. And from ourselves that determines when to move from that time. And in my opinion, a spiritual approach and looking for something new is the good solution.
Tenderino

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

If the parents would throw the television out of the window, there would be the chance that teenagers will start to occupy themselves with physical things. Many teenagers are also busy with their mobiles and I honestly do not see any chance to get the teenagers away from online games as everything is focused on virtual content and activity!
wang_site

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

Dota2 is the best game right now. We ourselves know that. And for young people, to get rid of addiction to the game depends on each parent. Watch him, educate him and provide direction for new things.
Ratasya727

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:52:20 PM

Maybe you should sell a set of computers they used to play dota2.
smokeryn1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

You do not need to get rid of it now, in time they will stop by themselves
dushan

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

I think addiction is not harmful if it spent to good things. But it's so much harmful for teenagers to addictions of video game. So we should gives teenager lot of Love.always take care of teenagers.I think If  teenagers playing real games like football, cricket,handball etc to break teenagers video game addiction.
    I thing football and cricet rugby this games is very suck aditut gamers game is only acton and stratgy
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

Games are for me a means to be happy,  to forget the shitty world I live in.

Still better than drugs, so just let me play please. Thx
The world is pretty damn nice if you look in the right places (away from people).

But yes, I agree totally that people should just be allowed to play games if they choose to. They're very complex after all and allow for socializing and self-improvement in ways that most other hobbies can not. Definitely worlds better than going to parties.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:58:45 PM

I think if the problem is in online games, parents have the power to stop teenagers from video game addiction, I've experienced it. By monitoring the spending of money for their teenage child. Parents should not arbitrarily give money, if children ask for money, just ask the money for what, do not give if it is to play online games. I've been through it and I managed to quit the addiction of playing video games.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:01:53 PM

I think if the problem is in online games, parents have the power to stop teenagers from video game addiction, I've experienced it. By monitoring the spending of money for their teenage child. Parents should not arbitrarily give money, if children ask for money, just ask the money for what, do not give if it is to play online games. I've been through it and I managed to quit the addiction of playing video games.
If your signature is anything to go by you've replaced it with a gambling addiction though? I really hope for you that's not the case and you're just doing the campaign for extra BTC.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:53:28 PM

Look for an alternatives, like sports (basketball, baseball, or soccer) there are lots of ways, but to be honest this types of addiction will fade so let them enjoy it, actually I'd rather see them play games than to drink and do drugs.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:54:40 PM

Look for an alternatives, like sports (basketball, baseball, or soccer) there are lots of ways, but to be honest this types of addiction will fade so let them enjoy it, actually I'd rather see them play games than to drink and do drugs.
Great stance. Wish more parents saw it this way.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:37:22 PM

I think the best way to leave the addiction of playing video games is improving the interaction with other people.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:44:49 PM

I think the best way to leave the addiction of playing video games is improving the interaction with other people.
You can interact with more people by playing video games than you can by going out in the real world though.
prince V

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

Give exposure to other beauties of nature. Thats only way the addiction to vixeo games can be removed

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:33:50 AM

You can interact with more people by playing video games than you can by going out in the real world though.
Yes, We need to talk to them and tell them the disadvantage of video game addiction and will bring them to have a weak body. Encourage them to play individual or team sports like, Tennis, Badminton, Socker and Basketball.

spongegar

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

Much like all the laws of the land, must start in the smallest unit in the community. The family of these kids should be the ones to nurture and discipline the young ones into a healthy hobby or healthy gaming. I'm not saying to stop them from playing online games, but to actually limit them, to show them other things to do. To use it as a reward. To support them so you could have a better understanding as to why they like these games.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:28:25 AM

Nowadays children are too much busy playing mobile games  thats why too much using gudgets became addiction. For me to prevent addictions
For your children give him attention or give quality time for your children or go hung out to less using gudgets that cause addiction.
marinomario

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:52:53 AM

for example we have children

which must be understood by us is to look at how the pattern of the child's daily behavior. How does the child use his daily time. one logical possibility when children are busy playing online games is too much free time they have. When this happens, it means that parents need to increase their daily activities with productive activities that are beneficial to them. of course still by giving the allocation of playing time for children.

The second step is to make a new deal with the child. This new agreement should contain a 'reward and punishment' system. Reward and punishment is not to be given regularly, can be periodically. the goal is simply to form a new pattern for the child. For example "Father / mother does not forbid you to play the game, although from now on, we only give a time limit in a maximum of 2 hours a day just for you to play the game. if for 1 month you managed to manage your time just play game for 2 hour only, father / mother will give you gift of ............. . However, if you can not limit your time for 1 month, then all the gaming tools you will father / mother take.

step three, be a parent as a role model or a good example for her child. Try everyday in the day too parents use their time well, and what activities both parents can be seen or done directly by the children (involving them). for example, parents reading, reading, gardening, sweeping, and so forth.

The simplest way is to enter the world of children. Many of us are just banning it without first knowing their favorite world. but by entering the world they love we can get many ways to approach the child. Maybe at first we will be confused and do not understand with their world, so easy to ask our children to teach about the game that he really liked it. children will surely be happy to do it because they will get playmates. Especially if it's the person closest the child will feel cared for and cherished. if we can enter the world they will have an attachment to the child, and we can easily influence him while playing together

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

For me as a teen though , yes i'm gonna be honest actually i'm a video game addict to , its hard tho cause it's such more fun , I like it and all of us teen tho. But now I'm trying to lessen it. And I suggest is find new hobby , not games. Try to expand your surroundings outside not inside , make time to families and physical activities. Have a self respect to yourself , know your limits. Its really hard to stop or to break the addiction , once your in it there's no turning off. But the respect of yourself , you can handle it. I'm trying to lessen it now I'm more focus on my basketball and to my families.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

Be ready and determined to make change to yourself. If your not willing to change and your not making ways to change or remove your addiction to video games or whatever it is, you can't make it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
bert062287

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:11 PM

I think the most effecient way to turn back the attention of teenager from video games is to monitor them to not letting them play on video games and guide them properly and teach them as a crypto traders in bitcoin.

aldrin6697

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Control yourself, I know it wont be easy but you need to have discipline by at first reducing your playing time everyday to develop a whole new life style. get a new thing to be busy of. Think that there is a lot more you can do with the time you waste in playing the games. If you cant make money with it by being a professional player retire as early as possible you are ruining your greatest investment in this life and that is time. Find a new hobby or passion make use of your time its limited.
akiexx

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

As a teen, I struggle to that addiction too. So my advice is that focus yourself to one goal and always remember that you can go back to that games after you finish your task, job, goal or what ever it is. Because at the end of the day gaming is all about past time. Smiley
nilakshifernando

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

Teenagers should be encouraged to do outdoor games. They should be given chances to realize the fun of being outside and the mental peace gained by being with friends and getting body exercise.
Bitsusannah

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

Well, the same way you break any addiction: forbid access to games, establish discipline, find an inspiring person to lead the detox program... and maybe find some other teenager that can become a love interest for the addicted one. So simple, yet so hard.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Yes, We need to talk to them and tell them the disadvantage of video game addiction and will bring them to have a weak body. Encourage them to play individual or team sports like, Tennis, Badminton, Socker and Basketball.
You completely misunderstood my post. There is nothing bad about playing video games. It's actually better than most other activities that kids participate in.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:29:30 AM

habit is hard to break much so in addiction but i believe its breakable as long as you have given them the option or choices to do so in life.. with proper guidance and right attitude they will realize the importance of what you are saying and want them to do..

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:22:31 AM

i don't think so, i play basketball, volleyball and tennis back when im in high school, but up until now im still playing video games and sometimes play basketball too Smiley
Tramle091296

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:08:45 AM

I think its hard to prevent the addictionnof the children now a days. I think to prevent it is to dont buy. PC and push him to play sports or do some exercise Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
burong1

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:50:42 AM

Their parents must be the first to break it. They should stop their children not to play video games because it's gonna be the reason of their failures in school so that parents first the one to stop their children...

trickee

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

simply,turn off the internet and wifi when there is homework and also at bed time. Maybe,you cannot even buy gadgets or just give a gaming limit of one hour.
HunterBTC

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

very difficult! because all teenagers today certainly not far from video games, gadgets or internet cafes, surely those who are under the age of 8 years and above they already know video games, we can prevent them from playing video games by giving games using objects or can we teach something new that can hone their brain skills so they can not start playing video games, but in my opinion it's also difficult, very difficult ..
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

Good luck with this one. I think video game addiction is something that simply fades with age for the most part. It's hard to beat the immediate gratification video games provide. I'd say just talk to them about the importance of moderation, guide them, and let them make their own decisions.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

Addiction is a choice, if we choose to stay the same then its a choice, I was addicted a video game before get out to class just to play video game, but I was so very addicted in pocketbooks since I was in high school until my First year, first semester in college, I spend my single peso just to buy new one, I spend my single minute just to read a story even inside the classroom I didn't listen and even participates in any activities, I got lower grades but then I realized if I will continue this kind of addictions I will suffer someday, then I stop and focus on studying, then I totally diminished my addictions. So I would say, Addiction is a choice its not a sickness.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

There is really now way to break it. No matter how much you scold the kid if he really wants to play, I’m certain that he will make ways. Although, my friend has an interesting way of totally eliminating games into his boys system. She just let her son play for as long as he could, and eventually, his son felt tired of playing. Hope it works for you.
hugoworld

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

It is nearly impossible to prevent a teenager from playing video games. They are digital natives and they cannot resist appealing world of video games. Only one solution that i know is that not intrudicing the compiter games to teenager from the very first beginning.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:24:43 PM

This is a difficult thing to do especially for teenagers. When I was a college student, I was a video game addict. I play for 5 hours after school and sometime I was absent at school because I wake up late because of computer games. It's always best to think of your future instead of getting addicted on video games.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

For many people struggling with addiction, the toughest step toward recovery is the very first one: deciding to make a change. It’s normal to feel uncertain about whether you’re ready to make a change, or if you have what it takes to quit. Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss
One way to discourage teenagers from this addiction is to encourage them to engage in sports. Parents must also find time to bond with their kids to do away with this addiction

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

by winning them Wink :p
arnobs007
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

You should take care from the very fast whether your teenager playing this games or not.
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Then you have to convert them. At first make something which teenage will love or motivate them for different sectors like tours, sports etc.
Naoko

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

what's wrong with that teenager playing? The adult life is ahead of him and many tasks and problems that he will need to solve...if he doesn't play enough in his childhood, he will play in adulthood - it's much worse...and if he see an example that there is entertainment not only in video games, but also outside of them - then he can also rest in other ways
ichsan ardi

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:32:33 AM

give them a good education, give them a positif activities, involve them in every decision and give them responsibility. i think slowly but sure that can stop them from game addiction

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
mirror001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

It genuinely has turned into a close pestilence inside our social orders. The truth of the matter is, individuals normally pick the easy way out. This enables them to wind up noticeably a curve sort legend in "their" reality. At the point when in actuality, it is negligible.
For some, individuals, battling with dependence, the hardest advance toward recuperation is the first: choosing to roll out an improvement. It's typical to feel unverifiable about whether you're prepared to roll out an improvement, or in the event that you have what it takes to stop.
shinchan123

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

The best thing solution of course is prevention. Most of the time students get addicted to online games because it is the most common interest among their friends in their age group. I think by letting them know how it can affect their lives and studies should be enough for them to think carefully. You can also set the example about the student who died from staying in front of the computer for three days straight. There are also numerous accounts about someone getting killed because of name calling in an internet café.
diegz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:11:30 AM

Go to school, focus well on your studies, that's all. You only need to religiously follow your aim/goal which is to stay away from those games.

Those dota, and the same games, they are really addictive to teens when you have a boring life, when you don't know how to atleast use your time wisely. It is also a result of parents who are permissive. They should have prevented it from happening if they are attending to their children and not just giving what they want.

LuffyD.Monkey

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

You should take care from the very fast whether your teenager playing this games or not.
New technology has good but negative impacts as well on teens. They spend most of their time in playing video games which is harmful for health. We must encourage our youngsters to take part in sports which is very beneficial for health. We must not provide them gadgets up to certain age limit.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

addiction is bad. it is fed from the spiritual gaps of people. but with a strong psychology it is possible to get rid of dependencies. people like the easy one. they do not want to think. that is exactly what the capitalist system wants to do. to numb people and make them dependent. thus constituting a heap of dependent people who do not think. If you do not want to be in this system, do good things for yourself.
Elsa Khan

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:11:05 PM

Now a days the main reason for these addiction to video games is there is no scope to play outdoor games like football,cricket etc.So most of the teenager get them addicted into games.So to break it there must enough scope for away sports.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:24:22 PM

If you have a workable solution, I'm ready to listen....Sad

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

Just enjoy playing while you can, this type of addiction will fade before you realize it, or when reality makes you realize that there are lots of more important things that you need to focus on other than playing video games, or when the responsibility hits you hard that you don't have a choice but to quit. So i suggest just enjoy the game while it lasts.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
moanamakeway

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:54:02 AM

Good observation. Yes it is prevalent among teenagers even for young adults. In my opinion, of tgere is an alternative to this, we must give them some recreational activities that will involve them moving physically like basketball, etc. We must push this movement.
charmaine08

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:04:56 AM

It is impossible to break that teenage video game addiction , it is normal in all people that we are addicted in one thing .
bobbykulot

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

to break that addiction game is make sure give them a limit time to play like a 1 to 2 hour.
mervane020

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

You cant break that but you can limit. Make them try other things like sports or music(instrument).
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

You cant break that but you can limit. Make them try other things like sports or music(instrument).
That's something that would have to happen before someone gets hooked on video games though. It's just much easier and much more convenient to play games than to pick up a sport or an instrument.
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:21 PM

This is a difficult question in truth. And there is no unambiguous answer to it. I think we need to work on the relationship between parents and adolescents. There is no smoke without fire.
randal9

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

This is a difficult question in truth. And there is no unambiguous answer to it. I think we need to work on the relationship between parents and adolescents. There is no smoke without fire.
Of course it's a matter of relationships...just don't understand why you need to deal with this? what's wrong with the fact that the child plays, when he has that age, when he needs to play? or is it better that now he diligently studied, got married and spent all his money and time on games at 45 years old? the question remains that if a child has a good relationship with his parents, then his parents will show by their example other types of recreation, not just computer games
Lasvista

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

Introduce them other activities that will trigger their interests. Give them some rules to obey put a limitation for games to prevent addiction. Join them on what they do and let them do what you usually do outdoor games and other social activities.
Jejeboys

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:12:54 AM

That's because you do not engage in a productive things. Imagine you busy with something productive like volunteer for social society, make a painting or even do a real sport. You will forget your addiction dude.
hlwcw

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:19:26 AM

Hang out with your friend and do something fun dude, like playing bowling maybe or even fishing. idk
carlos64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:18 AM

The simple way is let them interract with other people and find a good friends
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

Playing games is fun for the younger generation. Games can create addictions for users. They want to play continuously. To solve the game of addiction, they should be given a group activity such as studying together, or doing a game performed by two or more people. So they learn to socialize with friends and see the real world more fun than the gaming world.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
notyours

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

As a teenager too , I played computer games and I belong too on what so called addict on computer games. My mom always angry at me because I always play , I forgot to eat , to drink water , and lack of sleep , I know that many of us , mostly the addict on computer games , are know this. And the prevention I think is self discipline , to know what the limits. Me to I can't stop but I'm learning , but its hard , there's many disadvantages of addiction in computer games , as I said too is lack of sleep , lack of focus , and it include the lack of physical activities. So the only solution is our own self , you , have a self discipline , learn new things , like go outside and play , such as basketball and anything , were on the new world , a new era , the only one we can stop the additiction , is our own.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:58:02 AM

It's better to create a program like physical program, you can put basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and others that teenager can use of their body. Limited the time they used of Computer and Cellphones or take the gadgets, so they can't play the games. And the important program is Family bonding.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
messi1306

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

To break the game addiction, you need to make they have a new game or a hobby to replace the addictive game. Important, you need to make them aware of it

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Ather_1020

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:11:16 AM

Teenage video games addiction is a huge problem
In todays society. Well its nice that you wanna break it because a lot of teenagers never want to change. So the first step in any addiction breaking is keep yourself busy apart from that activity. By being busy i mean do any other activity which you like apart from playing video games. Make friends, socialize, help your mom and dad out. Just don't think about the games.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:17:31 AM

Video game addiction isn't really hard to break, like drugs . We have to stop them for playing video game for a long time to stop that addiction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mikel00

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:07:16 AM

i think to break teenage video game addiction is to limiting time so they can break addiction video games
diegz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:55 AM

Video game addiction isn't really hard to break, like drugs . We have to stop them for playing video game for a long time to stop that addiction.
i think to break teenage video game addiction is to limiting time so they can break addiction video games

How will we do that? It's very hard specially today that it is the most common thing a teen do so they could kill their time when they are bored. I think keeping them busy at school or enroll them to a tutorial, like those talent enhancing seminars/tutorials.

Without an alternative, I think we can't keep them away from this video games, unless we would force them to stop which I think is not a good idea. It should be done slowly while diverting them to something they might like sooner or later.

SamboNZ

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

one of the best way to break that addiction is to introduce some sports or any activities not related to video games, or some of activities that they like playing in video games.
anthonytippetts

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

one of the best way to break that addiction is to introduce some sports or any activities not related to video games, or some of activities that they like playing in video games.

I think this is the best way. But not all children get addicted to sport, it depends on their surrounding. If all their friends play video games why would they choose sport instead? Maybe we can show on our example how sport can influence on individuals, and in particular on young people.
izamagda

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

You should make them addict to other things instead of video games , maybe drugs? Cheesy Cheesy . Haha . It's a joke, let them play sports to forget about video games.
automail

Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:08:49 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:55:22 PM by automail

I think sports and outdoor activities will help prevent teenagers to play games. They must be disciplined properly and obeying parents is a must and not just an occasional thing. Teenagers are hard headed and hard to control but when you explain things to them and show love they will understand why you are setting limitations to them.Rules must be strictly followed. I think parents can bring their teenage kid to outdoor activities for them to experience adventure and make their body move around. It will be fun and hopefully it will lessen the time they spent playing games.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ericchappell

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

They are so into social media and gaming.. Can't even imagine what we supposed to do to stop them. But the only thing is clear that we have to find them another addiction. Maybe less harmful than video games.
rasmontalvo

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

To spend more time with them. Maybe first you should play games with them and after that you can show them something brand new.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:44:58 PM

slowly add the dependent person to other things. for example, nature, tabiaat. or sports. If you do not put something more healthy instead of what you are dependent on, it is very difficult to remove it. it makes a lot more sense to confront and explain the facts of life.
cr_liev

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

Make him/her work. Working is the best medicine from any addiction. You have no free time - you have no time for stupid things
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

Make him/her work. Working is the best medicine from any addiction. You have no free time - you have no time for stupid things
Work is a pretty stupid thing if it doesn't bring you joy.
JacobBit

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

Interract with teenager and interest him with a real world.
PranDoW

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:38 PM

I do not see anything wrong with video games. Let the child play better in DotA, than will drink alcohol and use drugs in the street.
Addiction on video games is the result of a huge amount of free time. With age, it will pass, when there will be additional things and goals.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:00 PM

I'd like to have an answer... my teen son passes hours in a zombielike style in front of the calc....Sad

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
MatteoP.

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:30:43 PM

it is a very important topic,we risk a lost generation
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

I do not see anything wrong with video games. Let the child play better in DotA, than will drink alcohol and use drugs in the street.
Addiction on video games is the result of a huge amount of free time. With age, it will pass, when there will be additional things and goals.
I still have massive amounts of free time. Games just aren't really the same anymore. I quite miss playing MMOs that were catering to real hardcore nerds instead of pandering to babies.
kylekyle2000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:04:40 PM

One of the best solution for video game addiction is stay away from it and look for something to do like a new hobby. Going out from your room and meeting with friends or simply doing  outdoor activities are also good solutions.

emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

It is a part of being a teenager you cannot prevent it because we all know we have experience on that also by time where in a teenager we want to play also video games and it is a part of a developmental of a human cycle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
dogtooths

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:17:42 AM

to explore them in nature and environment resources, and to realize them the reality of life.
because games is like a virtual life.
wRexz

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

Give them activity beside gaming, like doing home work like gardening, wash a cloth, clean out the room. Tell them playing game too long is wasting time, so better do any work for productive like take a short course for their lesson. Many kind to help them from addicted, gaming is not bad but if they can manage their time to do anything good would be better.
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

In each country there is for sure a national program for addiction and i think that would help, at least they can give you some direction because, since we are talking about addiction it is a serious thing and it is in need of a specialist. Wish you all the best.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

One of the best solution for video game addiction is stay away from it and look for something to do like a new hobby. Going out from your room and meeting with friends or simply doing  outdoor activities are also good solutions.
That's not how (real) addictions work. You can't just stay away from them.
cryptoblue

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

I think we should encourage teenagers to take part various sports activities. If they become busy in playing various games like football, cricket, tennis and badminton, they would stay away from video games.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Abil_Salman

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:09 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.  Wink Smiley
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

gradually decrease the time of you playing. divert your attention with other things like watching tv, anime, or reading. play sports if u want or work part time

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
kylekyle2000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

To prevent yourself from wasting your time playing games, you need to look for something you love doing, something you can commit to. Bty doing that, you can be more productive and it will boost your morale and self confidence. You can try also learning new things.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:56 AM

To prevent yourself from wasting your time playing games, you need to look for something you love doing, something you can commit to. Bty doing that, you can be more productive and it will boost your morale and self confidence. You can try also learning new things.
What if the person just loves playing and committing to games?
Pintasak

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:46:52 AM

Parents or elders have their responsibilities in building a child growth.we should help them educate thereself nor in addiction to this online video games we should let them know that this are not good for their physicall and mental health it will never give them good things

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:49:50 AM

Tell them go outside and run around a little bit. Not only are they playing video games but eating crap all day and not getting enough exercise. You do that long enough and you will end up as one of the countries with the biggest obesity problems in the world.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
xena2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:47:09 AM

Find something more interesting. Find something where you can divert your attention at. Like going out and learning new sports or hobby.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

Problem is those require a partner who wants to play those games and at the same time, then you have to go to tennis court etc. To start playing a video game all you have to do it double click the game icon.

:]
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:56:17 PM

Parents or elders have their responsibilities in building a child growth.we should help them educate thereself nor in addiction to this online video games we should let them know that this are not good for their physicall and mental health it will never give them good things

You're heavily underestimating the amount of things that can be learned in a playful way through a videogame. I picked up most of Math, Stats, Economics, Business and Accounting through playing various games. Didn't really see anything surprising in school or even university after that.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:22:37 AM

It is true that many of young people nowadays are very addicted with such kind of games and it causes a problem with parents. Prevention from being addicted I think is very hard to become effective as they already captive. Maybe the only way to snatch them from being addicted is always reminding them about what is their responsibility in life and hope that through it they will realize that life if not more on games.
FirEaSeA

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

It's going to  be hard if all of his friends are all playing that game. He must stop seeing his friends if he decided to stop this addiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

It is true that many of young people nowadays are very addicted with such kind of games and it causes a problem with parents. Prevention from being addicted I think is very hard to become effective as they already captive. Maybe the only way to snatch them from being addicted is always reminding them about what is their responsibility in life and hope that through it they will realize that life if not more on games.
What would you say their responsibility is then? Seems to me like most adults are miserable, so I wouldn't exactly want my children to follow their paths. But maybe I've gotten something wrong.
West0813

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

The problem is the parent. Because parents are the reason why their child was addicted to video games. They let their child play as long as he want. Parent should limit their child in playing video game in his/her early age. Its hard to break their addiction in video game if they practice it since they were a child.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

I really think that it's too difficult to break this kind of habit. As you know, teenage life brings a lot of stress and pressure, playing computer games is their only outlet for stress. Just let them enjoy and make sure that they are still doing their job as a student.
ymirymir

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:30:13 PM

I also like playing computer games, teenagers life is too stressful that is why it's good to have fun. It's becoming an addiction because it's really fun to play. It's really hard to stop playing computer games, the best thing to do is to control your self and do your responsilities first.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:45:32 PM

Set some rules that will help them to avoid from using computers. Do not allow them to use computers when it is just for fun.

patarfweefwee

Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:30 PM

To have complete control on their video game usage. For your children to realize that playing videogames is a privilege that must be earned from the parents. This involves conditioning and alot of tough love. This also teaches children responsibility not just to themselves but for their surroundings. Also, it gives them an option to actually go outside and involve themselves in sports.

Ian21

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:24 AM

computer game is good because it can gave an enjoyment to the people who play this but there are time that all of the person who plays that game become a addicted .it is not the about the internet game it is all about the person who take that game.We can control them take them t the place that have no internet connection.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:51 AM

We will need to look for hobbies where the people who get or can get addicted can use their time and feel the same satisfaction that they are feeling when they are playing a game. However I don´t think that is only a problem of videogames. There are many other addictions and the problem generally comes from the person who got addicted, because has so many problems in his life that he is forced to find a refuge that is the addiction. So I think that the best solution to this problem is to improve the tools that the people has to deal with his problems (because they are unavoidable) and then, fortunately we will see the future of less teens destroyed.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:08 AM

I really think that it's too difficult to break this kind of habit. As you know, teenage life brings a lot of stress and pressure, playing computer games is their only outlet for stress. Just let them enjoy and make sure that they are still doing their job as a student.
I played games a lot when I was young and I was never really stressed. That's just a cliche.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:01:54 AM

I used to play games everyday when I was a teenager, I was good at it and I had a lot of fun doing it. It made me realize I can focus and do something for many hours if I really like it. This gave me the goal to look or create for a job that I really like. To look for a way to earn money that comes from something I really like.

I do not believe in game addiction, gaming can teach you a lot of things that are really useful in everyday life.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:03 AM

I was on the same situation a few years ago, i was so damn addicted to videogames, i spent more than 12 hours a day playing those kind of games like dota , league of legends, and a lot of moba's.

I am lucky right now because now i hate video games
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

I think you should let them be addicted to a sport that replaces the game

feonaishere19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:27 AM

getting out of an addiction is a very hard thing. I was addicted to watching anime and kdramas while I was in highschool. I know it isn't video games but the effect is very much the same. I was glued to my laptop 24/7, and even forget to eat. I don't get out of my room unless I have to eat or go to the bathroom.

I was a was a total delinquent. I was 1st in my class before that. You can imagine what happened after because I cannot go to school often. I wasted 3 years of my life doing all of that. You know what made me change?

My mom showed me the consequences if I don't stop. She dropped me out of school and told me to do whatever I want. I did what I want for 6 months until I realized that I don't want to live like that forever. So I begged my mom to give me another chance.

My advice is to do the same thing my mom did
coinoutraged

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:22:48 AM

How old are they. By 14 they won't lose interest in video games, but the hormone change will diminish it a little.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:34:55 AM

When I was in my teenage years, I was addicted to video games. So I know how difficult it is to wean yourself away from the video-game addiction. In due course, I got bored with the video games, and started watching more movies. So in my case, the video games were replaced with feature films. I am not sure whether this will work with the others or not.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:43:51 AM

Find something more interesting. Find something where you can divert your attention at. Like going out and learning new sports or hobby.
yes ! find something more interesting . It's difficult to break the game addiction . You should find something more interesting than the game

Tokener

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

Look for an alternatives, like sports (basketball, baseball, or soccer) there are lots of ways
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

I think the best thing to do when your teenage kid is addicted to games is to let him or her, and then give more work to him or her. There is a guarantee that eventually he or she will get tired of playing and grow up. Still, this is not 100% sure. But, it is worth the try. We know that online games such as those is not good.

salayog01999

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

I think family bonding is the best way to break teenage video game addiction. They are playing video games to entertain their selves because they want to escape to the boring world. Try to go to a vacation with your family to avoid them in playing video games.
Gintron

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

The parents are guilty for their children addictions. If you give your children permission for gaming buy them a gaming pc the chances are pretty high that the kid will be a addict. The only way to break addiction is to say your kid STOP.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

The parents are guilty for their children addictions. If you give your children permission for gaming buy them a gaming pc the chances are pretty high that the kid will be a addict. The only way to break addiction is to say your kid STOP.
That's not how life works.
altobassomedio

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

The same way to break Television, Radio and social platforms addiction......
fortress

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

Although it does not seem to be a big problem, I understand that for many people it's quite difficult to control this habit.
From my experience, the best way to break a habit is by substituting this for something that makes you even more motivated and happy, and it depends on the individual, because each one is good at different things.
xPPx

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:46:30 PM

Physically cut the cord like my Mom did to me when my Pops/! was pulling an all nighter. Problem solved...
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

As with all addictions, there are a number of proven strategies:

- new environment (try to hang out with people outside where there are no computers)
- exercise has been shown to be very beneficial for addictions; when you get the urge to play try to go for a run for 10 minutes and see if you feel different.
- visualisation: imagine yourself having played for too long, not getting other things done. How would you feel? think like this each time you want to play.
- meditation can help distance yourself from cravings.

sethoyamashai

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:08 PM

u just can't stop
they will be stop when they really want
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:18:57 PM

My kids always play games no matter what, so i am curious in your methods too

How old are they. By 14 they won't lose interest in video games, but the hormone change will diminish it a little.

I think this is the most correct answer
I can almost blindly guarantee you that it won't change anything based on experience.
CryptoKyddie

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

A little play is good for relaxation and escape. However any addiction is bad. Getting outside or to the gym is hard for teh first few weeks, but with effort it become an healthy addiction. 
shiki3226

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

Learn to socialize with others. Turn off your console or pc, go out, meet reall people, create true friends and talk to them. Once you realize that human interaction is more important then you wont stop playing games.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:28:13 PM

Teenage game addiction is just a phase in life, Once that time pass, the kid is going to break that addiction especially when they find out that there are things that are way more important than gaming in the first place. Once they have responsibilities, they will put the gaming aside.
reymartH

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:52:43 AM

When you stop gaming, there will be a huge gap of time in which you’ll have nothing to do. Pick up a few other hobbies, such as golf, tennis, magic, gardening, musical instruments, reading, writing, knitting, woodworking, etc. Not only will you learn some new skills, they’ll help keep your mind off gaming.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:52:01 AM

For me its hard to stop the things that you always do or a habit like youve said the addiction of teenager to the video games because right now its much easier to access to the computer and internet so why not talk to them the disadvantage of being into it to the video games and give them some things that may attract their attentions.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
SamboNZ

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:16:52 AM

I think this is the best way. But not all children get addicted to sport, it depends on their surrounding. If all their friends play video games why would they choose sport instead? Maybe we can show on our example how sport can influence on individuals, and in particular on young people.

i agree with you, we just need them to be into sports by accompanying them to play different sports. maybe some of them would not want to play baskeball but maybe they like some other sports, right ?
mrdrumspin

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:32:41 AM

sports is probably best. tactical sports. martial arts? teaches you discipline.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:22:05 AM

It is really up to them,They are the ones who could stop such things ,
I know a few people who are addicted to video games and they have stop their addiction in video games through doing some physical activity.
marinomario

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

Doing Positive Things at Leisure Time
As much as possible take your time to do other activities besides playing online games. Expand positive activities you can do such as joking with family, sports, writing blogs, playing music, and so forth. make yourself as busy as possible with your new hobby so you do not have a chance to think about playing the onlline games again.

Mix with Others
Interacting with others is very important to humans. therefore, start outdoors do not confine yourself in the room, call soon your friends to gather together discuss positive activities .

Naoko

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:15 AM

perhaps the best option for parents is to enjoy simple things by themselves and then children from childhood will see how much joy around, and not just in the virtual world...after all, children go there because their reality is not interesting
windfaraday

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

Give them advices about the effect of addiction with video game. They can play video game just to fill their free time after they finish their homework or task.
As parents please don't force your kid with your will, but just tell them your experience about life. What is the better to their life, but remember not obtrude to them. You can make a bond/ tight relationship and embrace them as a friend, not like a leader.
Stoping the addiction of video game its comes to our effort and will, so there is no people can't force it. So just lead our children to do the best to their life.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

I am honest actually I am also a connoisseur of the game even addicted, in fact it back kediri ourselves want to change. I stopped playing games since bitcoin came in my life. so your conclusion must find positive activity to get rid of game addiction

Eldimkos

Merit: 12

[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

I think something like youth camp can help. Spending time with friends is much butter than playing games.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
nagatraju

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

You need to spend more time with your child. If he plays a lot in the video games, it means that he is not interested in his friends, or his parents. Maybe he just does not have friends, and only virtual ones treat them well.
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

It is not an easy tasks, parents even get harder times to control their kids in being addicted, I guess it takes a lot of understanding and counseling.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

To prevent teenage video addiction parents need to guide their childrens on it. Make advise for them and bring them to other interested things they want to do rahter than playing video games.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

Even though i love to play games, I never knew that video game addiction is a big deal at all. The WHO recently stated that video game addiction is soon going to be labeled as a mental disease. Since it mostly too late for most addicted gamers at the moment, I think we have the responsibility of making sure that our children don't go through the same thing as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
salamyman

Activity: 584

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

Better games than drugs and alcohol, don't you think?
Cloak1

Activity: 623

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

It's easy. Just destroy them.
If you have destroyed them, ask them to know educative games. There are many educative games we can give to our teenagers.
Or we can give some activities that take most of their time,  so they forget to play video game.
salamyman

Activity: 584

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

Destroy? Is this Equilibrium or what?
Why not destroy tobacco, drugs, alcohol - things that do real harm - not video games.
We're free to choose the things we like.
Mustanzid

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

Keep them busy in other activities.Learn to socialize with others.Games are better than drugs and alcohol, don't you think?
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

It should start from childhood parents should be strict and only allow limited time for the children to use gadgets and the internet. This way they will know that they are only alloted a certain amount of time to play. They will develop this habit and they will know that they can only use their gadgets after doing their assignments or homework.
Ohni_io

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

I dont have kids yet but if they are really hooked on video games, I think I would have to encourage them to turn it into a source of income for them from the popularity of streaming. I hope I can get them to feel some accomplishment from earning their own games and things. Yes of course physical activity is not to be ignored and I would make them finish their other obligations first.
vernl

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Giving them another healthy habits to play with they will stop addiction.
Snub

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

We need to find an alternative for the child. Invite him to do something else. More interesting for him. You can give it in a group,  like soccer or basketball. That he spent more time in the fresh air.
marinomario

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Doing Positive Things at Leisure Time As much as possible take your time to do other activities besides playing online games. Expand positive activities you can do such as joking with family, sports, writing blogs, playing music, and so forth. make yourself as busy as possible with your new hobby so you do not have a chance to think about playing the onlline games again.

mingle with Others
Interacting with others is very important to humans. Therefore, start outdoors do not confine yourself in the room, contact your friends immediately to gather together to discuss positive activities

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

I think the biggest mistake for those parents that are going to have and are having kids right now is that like they are letting them to play on computer/phone for a long time. Of course they gonna get addicted. You need to control that from early ages...
Blockgraham

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Fight fire with fire. Once you introduce something that interests them more than Dota2, they'll keep up this interest themselves. Some creative well-organized events on remarkable themes might be a good solution. Also get them acquainted with new versatile people.
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Talk to them and give them or show them that there are other things they can do. You might want to support them as well since games like dota 2 and cs go is also considered as sport. Sooner or later they will realize that it is tiring.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

You should know their other hobbies, maybe sports will be a good option.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

You can break teenage video game addiction by giving your child a diplomatic talk and show to him a good disciple give him chance for recovery invite him to go alls getting busy to him self
ApocalypseNow

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

Convince them to participate in workshops when it's their vacation. Enroll them in a martial arts school, dancing school or a school that teaches how to play an instrument.
dokaL

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

Maybe one thing to consider in stopping or preventing a teenager in video games is you should involve him or her in extra curriculum activities such as sports or outdoor activity, then attending different types of workshop.
Nikola95

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

I have never played the games such is dota2 and other similar games, and thanks god for that. I know many people are addicted to them. But when it comes to general addiction of video games, I think the best thing is to let it pass. Because there is no result if you forbid something to someone, and you can't control youre child all the time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

You get addicted to games when you've got nothing to do. Some video games can be helpful to the brain. Addiction can however be broken by finding a job for teenagers. Teenagers should also be encouraged to take interest in reading; it helps a lot.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

I think it's very for us to break teenage video game addiction because it is fun playing video games if you are teenager. I think almost all adults experienced that.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

It's just a stage in life and it's going to pass very soon, I used to be addicted to playing games a lot especially when i didn't have my own console, it got to a time that when i had my own console i played till i eventually got bored with it. Let them play it will get to a time when they will realize that they are other things important than video games.

I have some friends too who happen to be an online game addict before but years had past,  so many things that happened to their lives that they pass being an online gamer.  There are also teenagers who can control their selves and has a bettter performance at school even though they played a lot.

Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

I think it can not be denied because the game is fun. On average my friend played MOBA genre game. I think it does not matter if we love the game but do not forget what we should do.
unlostv

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

Yeah I actually play those video games and I don;t want to be addicted , we have to find a way for this !
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

For many it has simply become a way of life. Degeneracy has taken hold in many aspects of our current societies. This is not a trend that is going to be easily reversed.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

It's really difficult to break it because during this age, teenagers experience a lot of pressure at school, work, emotion, and a lot more. Playing computer games is their only escape for stress and pressure. It's better to just remind them that they still have to focus and prioritize their study. There's nothing wrong with playing computer games, as long as it's not too much that it affects your daily life and habits.
Sneginka111

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Don't be a shitty parent, teach your kid the importance of hanging out with freinds, doing sports, going innawoods and stuff.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Maybe parents should make limitations to their children when using computer or gadgets. Much better if they can divert their childs attention to other interesting things that they can do.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
2ballsfrog

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

"Addiction" - you say it like it's a bad thing...
Should they be drinking and smoking?
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

If you are a parent or guardian I suggest you should control their use of gadgets or computers/consoles, in teen age stage I believe there is a strong effect of video games to their brains or attitude just like what happen to me before, for those young people they must know their limitation in playing, playing is good but excessive spending of their time to play is bad.

reymartH

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

Work together with your child to find a new technique he can use to try to shut down the video games in a much more timely fashion. For example, maybe you discuss the idea of your child avoiding certain more engaging games at certain times, or set up a reward system for turning the game off when a timer goes off.
pombur

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

If a problem arose, no need to close her eyes. After all, who will be able to help your child, if you turned away from him? Attempts to have a heart — that's fine, but you need patience and no pressure, accusations, desire to shame — you only alienate the teenager, and he will either snap, or withdraw even more. Try in advance to discuss with the psychologist how to start a conversation, if you feel that the contact between you and the child lost. The optimum in this case is to persuade him to talk with experts. But then we should not step back — if your teen will feel your support, it will be easier to handle.
potabee

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

Perhaps by giving them some busyness, so there is no time to play the game
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

I have a brother that has this video game addiction when he was still in highschool. His eyes would often twitch and has irregular sleeping habits because of too much playing. My mother got fed up with it and banned him from doing such activities and focus on his studies. At first, he can only play video games on a Saturday. And when my mom saw that he gradually fixed his twitching eye and fixed his sleeping habits, she gradually let him play 2-3 times a week. Today, my brother is in college and my mom still keeps an eye on him when he's playing.
bhabygrim

Best Bitcoin Casino www.coinsaga.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

Make them busy or give them something that would get their attention .
Try to encourage them to do some sports make them active in the society .

coin         ▄▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀    ▀▀████▄
    ▄██▀    ▄ ▄     ▀██▄▀▄
   ██▀   ▄▄█████▄    ▀██ █▄
  ██▀    ▄█▀   ██    ▐███ █
 ██▀    ▄██▀▀██▀     ▐███ █
▐██   ▄▄█▀   ▄█▌     ███ ██
▐██    ▀█████▀▀    ▄███ ██
▐██▄     ▀ ▀     ▄███▀▄██
 ▀██▄         ▄▄███▀▄███
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀▄███▀
    ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████▀▀▀
saga████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██
|400+ GAMES
BONUS
AFFILIATE
|20 %██  ████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
██  ████
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[/center]
izzabel

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

Huh
Have saome Sportthemed activities outdoors like basketball,soccer,badminton or others
LtMotioN

Merit: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Help them find something else to get excited about. locking up the PS4 wont help.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

This depends on the level of the addiction. Start by talking to them about that addiction and what they can do to take the necessary steps to break the addiction. If that doesn't work, you may have to resort to forcibly taking their gaming systems. Just create strict rules to monitor their gameplay. If they does not listen, a stricter approach is needed. Ground them for a certain period of time. Unplug system and hide it.

Smiley Smiley LAST RESORT: Break it in front of them, or SELL it............
Yonotor

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

Get out of the home and do something which you enjoy doing.
Paverspacers

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Restricting them from playing at all will only cause more problems. It's better to give them a decent amount of time to play even during weekdays to prevent them from sneaking off somewhere which isn't safe at all.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

Well, I think it's already too late for a teenager if he/she is addicted. It's more an educational question, if your child has extra activities like sport, art etc, he/she has more chance to keep doing these things later instead of playing video game
But once you're into it, it seems hard !

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

By convincing them to join other activities in their school . Maybe parents must also give them  time to make some bonding , like going out , malling etc.
to enjoy them and didnt remember the video game .
Damsel_7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

Parents should persevere in guiding their children. They must always on close watch and divert the attention of their kids to other activities especially like family bonding, travel with family, go outdoor activities.
j1hanaudy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

Blocking the web games mentioned above, it's just not our job. but the minister of technology and information state
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Unfortunately today's online gaming tends to lead its fans to negative things. In China, Internet addicts are rehabilitated by being put into camps much like in military training to cure them. more than 70 percent of the 110 participants who participated were Internet addicts especially online games. In fact the impact of online games more negative than positive. is expected to every individual who has been addicted to this game, so as soon as possible to change immediatelytheir habits.driven by a sincere desire that online game addicts can instantly change their habits. If you are serious about quitting this addiction, the first thing you must have is the determination and the strong will to get rid of the habits. indeed initially will have difficulty to remain able to keep commitment.But believe me, if your intention is strong, then you will be able to pass it well, motivasi yourself that you can definitely change .
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

We need to step by step get out with your children and convince in outdoor activities that very interesting and keep the gadgets from them
tekin_ural

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Football, basketball, martial arts or chess clubs are good alternatives. If he is successful in one particular field he will take part at local tournaments which will increase his self esteem. He can also start a part time job he is interested in and start earning own money which serves to the same goal.
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

If he doesn't want to stop playing video games, it can't work. And you can meet professionals who will advise you how to do that.
ohshiittt

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

there's nothing else to help but we just own it .. it's ok to play games just do not overdo it. because everything is so bad
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

You need to spend more time with your child. If he plays a lot in the video games, it means that he is not interested in his friends, or his parents.
acekrish

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

The only videogame I played  and addicted as a teenager was FIFA. Once you grow older, your interest will slowly decrease in those suffs .That is my experience.But as for to break while in teenage is to try to be busy in other things like sports or study or hangout with friends and be socially active.That can break.
hacking13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Get rid of any gaming console present.... block their access online to most frequently visited gaming sites. Replace all this with them reading books more.

And also communication is key.... I still believe when u make them see the reasons for ur actions some will understand and adhere to the new instructions given
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

Are all those online community games? Block the connection to those servers at a router level.
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Get rid of any gaming console present.... block their access online to most frequently visited gaming sites. Replace all this with them reading books more.

And also communication is key.... I still believe when u make them see the reasons for ur actions some will understand and adhere to the new instructions given

I think another good idea would be to get rid of their online console, get them a non online older one. A Game Cube, PS2, etc. The games are cheaper, and if it's all they have they will enjoy it just as much.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

In breaking teenage addiction you dont have to rush it because if you did rush it like destroying all your gadgets so that your son/daughter won play anymore you will cause psychological impact in them,  you dont want your child rebelling agaisnt you right? I suggest do it little by little start by giving them a hobby or something to focus on like real life stuff getting friends keep doing that until your child fully adapts.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Well, to break any addiction frome something, you must put your attention on some other thing. You can introduce yourself to some outdoor sport, or some other kind of hobby that does not involve video games.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

Discovering girls (or guys) is what did it for me.  Of course this was in 1988 and I was rocking an original Nintendo with Milli Vanilli blasting in the background.  The fact that any girl wanted to chill out with me was a miracle! But it happened, and I dropped the video games and started chasing girls around immediately.  
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

As i observed that many  teenage had addicted in video computer game because of uncontroll computer  shop's. Not only computer shop's but because lack of discipline of their parents. Government can control for that kind of addiction by teaching their parants through local program that they must discipline them in biblical way .
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

Addiction in video game specially online by deactivating in app store and playstore
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

If we don't want children to be addicted in video games, we should have disciplined them from the very start. We should have given them time limitations in using gadgets. Like what they've said, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Addiction is really hard to stop especially if a person doesn't want to change his/her lifestyle. What you can do to help them stop is to help them redirect their attentions to different things just like sports and other activities that might be useful and worth it for them. Discipline them by confescating their gadgets if they don't want to stop playing video games.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:26:20 AM

Allow teenagers to play but limit the time. Make them realize they have something to do.
That they have to set their schedules. It will also help them to let go of the stress
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

By your question, that means he is already addicted, now it's time to give him a new hubby, In order for someone to learn something or forget something, the has to replace it with something else, look for other areas of interest and start to do that one even more ..

If you have the gaming console in your house, it will be a good idea to take it away for a while, ..
Engage in a more reality activity,..
i think that might help..
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

I believe firstly is the technology that causes this problems as nowadays computer/laptops/netbooks most household will have this technology at home which can be a lure to the teenagers and follow by lan shops and their peers are a great influence to the teenagers who like to play video games. Try to divert their attention to more fun outdoor activities that they might like in so that they are not so glue to the video games.......... 
Gintron

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

The first thing is to do is to talk with your child. Make it clear about the consequences that video games have. Remember
most of the things you say wont make any sense to them. That is why you must encourage your kid to have other activities.
Reward them for anytime they go for a walk or clean the dishes etc. Don't be fast to punish them that will only create resentment
towards you. Try to do something with them. That can be a little difficult but Don't give up.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Strongball

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

I've went through that addiction several times, I believe parents are the qualified ones to really
pull it off. Addiction to these games are caused by frustrations in life and that escape option that
teens resort too. They need a proper outlet in life and regulations. Video games aren't that bad, it's
only bad when you let it control and consume over you, and when it does that is addiction.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

To prevent this addiction you should disable the internet connection everywhere. That is the best solution. Disabling the internet connection is a must to those who wants to prevent their addiction. If this sounds hard lets make it light solution don't use gadgets, such as cellphone, computer, tablets and all gadgets. If this sound hard let's make it to personal. Discipline yourself is the better solution to prevent the addiction.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Teenagers online game addiction, Internet addiction, we should do this!
Limit your time online.
Transfer your interests.
3. Outdoor activities.
Beat him in the game.
5. Supervision of computer network.
6. Delete game.
7. Visit a doctor if necessary.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

The state of play of adolescent children is now at an alarming rate. Many eager to play games to forget about eating, forget to sleep, neglected learning debt. Families and schools need to closely monitor and educate them about healthy and positive lifestyles. Show the effects of game addiction.
zedkiel08

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

Teenage this days spent their whole time in games , like the games that played through the internet. Because playing games online this days are popular just like the game dota 1 and dota 2 where the players earn money when they win in the competitions and tournaments. They have been addicted to it , and its hard for them stopped with it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rowel21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

Be more strict don't let them do things you know its not good for l them make a schedule for everyday things that they nneeded to do an hour for playing studying  and while growing up  teach them how to manage time

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
waawd_1

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

Maybe it is worth to ask for the reasons on which a child spends much time playing videogames? If to understand the reason, then it can be possible to solve the prblem with no forcing child to limit his(hers) playing time, but will teach self-discipline and division of pleasure and duties.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

there must be a change of mood from the person himself, the latter, being transferred to another activity, such as working or performing social activities
so busy and forget about a video game that makes them addictive
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

You cant stop them from their game addiction thats way to hard just give them some advice when they play too much video games they are teenager im sure the will understand it if you just explain it to them nicely
liza07

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Give time and attention to our children and let them engage with ourdoor activities like sport.
Gladz29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

Their are a lot to do things to avoid in addiction like video games. Because now a days most of teenager are very active and more interest in life. So it's easy to us how to avoid them to addictions.
Temitope

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

It can be stopped by engaging them is some other things. Give them time table on what to do on daily basis and parents also should not devote much of their time to such
unicorn19

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

Talk to your child to put his video gaming in perspective – Explain to him that it is an entertainment or a past time, and is not what his life is about. Make him be aware that success in the gaming world is virtual or imaginary, and has nothing to do with real life success.  It is more worthwhile to earn points in real life (by getting good grades, earning real money, learning a real life useful skill) than in fantasy worlds.
Set a time for playing - A good time would be one hour on a school day, and 2 – 3 hours maximum on weekends.
Make your child’s gaming time contingent to his actually fulfilling or failing a goal. For example, you can allow your child to play on school days if he maintains a certain grade, but if not, he can only play on weekends.  Or allow your child to play only if he has done his chores.
Ataman12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I don't think that it is possible. If you forbid them to play games, they will find the way how to do that. For example to play with their friends
Abil_Salman

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

There have been many ways that I do to stop playing video games.
but all the effort I did drain the drain.
I still play video games every day but with a regular time ...
maybe his solulusi by dividing time with other activities
like sports or hanging out with the family
langka1213

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

To Prevent the Game addiction to the teenager, Give them the proper guidelines, tell them that don't waste their time in computer games, guide them to take a physical fitness in this way, it can help them to exercise there body at the same time have there mind set. 
Doofzkie

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

You need to discipline them that doesnt make them rebellious, tell them that thats not the life that you want from them, make them a goal so they can teach their selves to a proper way of living without addiction in game, dont compromise their wrong doings.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

one of the most concerning things about teenagers addicted to vedio games is the effect it has on their academic performance. To break the addiction parents have to careful. Although the issue of teenagers addicted to vedio games is being taken more seriously they have taken to the therapist. Or parents have to give teenager more time and inspire them for social work, enjoy talking with them.
Sam.Douglass95

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

If that were my son/daughter, I'd tell them to take a break and take a walk or two. If they dom't follow, I'll cut-off the wifi and watch them squirm like worms. Gotta give them tough love so that they'll learn that way.

You can't always control an addiction that way. Someone that is addicted will relentlessly fight back to have what they need. It will only make them hate you.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

i think we cannot break teenage video game addiction because we cannot control them or we cannot decide about them because they are have different emotion or how they think so that we cannot bypass it. May be we can develop a game that educational purpose if we concern about their education ^_^
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

If they are your Kids, you should regulate them of using too much computers and stuff. Always remind them that school education comes first before anything else, we are now in a digital age. Smartphones and new computer designs comes every year so, its nearly impossible to stop them getting hook on those things, let them play but make sure they dont forget their responsibilities as a student for them to have a brighter future. Always give them advice about the consequences of too much using and playing computer games.
And lastly, give them suggestions like focusing on other things such as sports or give them books to read.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

We are living in a growing technology world where there are different media platforms in our daily life that we used. The most popular for the teenagers now a days is playing video games like DOTA, DOTA2, CSGO, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and etc. that catches the interest of teenagers that brings them into addiction. To prevent this things happen to teenagers we must limit ourselves in using gadgets like our desktop or cellphones in playing games. I am not saying that to stop playing games because we cannot remove that habit of playing in us, I just want to imply that you have to know your limitations in playing because there are also negative effects that you can get from it. We can also prevent this by exposing ourselves in outdoor activities, participating in sports events, activities that help in our community or place that can we can also contributes in our society and environment and to lessen the usage or playing video games.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
step2018

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

It all boils down to habits. If you want to avoid the video game addiction you need to set some rules to ensure that your kid isn't going to spend all day stuck in the room, like how many hours the kid can spend using the computer, if you allow them to use the computer as much they want, it'll become an habit and change that will demand a lot of patience. So create the habit of playing only for a set time and encourage other activities, this way the video game will only be a hobby and not an addiction.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

Don't try to break it. Make sure the player is good at his game and encourage him or her to start going to tournaments. There's a lot of sponsors just waiting to help you with your gaming career. If you're good start streaming, making youtube videos, get high in the ladder, join the pro scene. Maybe one day you and your team will win a lot of money and become famous.

Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

We cant totally stop them but we can guide them to manage the time in studying and regulate them to use computers.we must discipline them.and just let them to use computers only week ends if theres no classes.

toygama

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Online gaming is part of teenage growth not necessary to avoid them to join the trend, before they hook into that be sure to educate them,  show them the bad outcome of that vice. Engage them to real sports, school activities, group studies, summer workshops, summer jobs and for us parents to spend quality time for our teenagers.
hairybeast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

Limit their video game time and encourage them to step out of their house for outdoor activities.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

You should bind a fixed time for the addicted teenagers for gaming then you should take the device right away from them
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Any addition means that there is stress in your life that you are trying to relieve with fast and easy positive emotions. To break the vicious circle of any addiction you need to find the source of stress and remove it. Also more physical activity and healthy diet help.
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

The easiest way to cause deaddiction for the teenagers is to throw their laptops and break them to pieces :")
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

I saw  many Youtube channels  in gaming and there's always that one game that are popular. It's the main reason why these teenagers are focusing on it because many are playing on it so parents should cut of their internet to help their kids from getting so much addiction
HelperAdvisorsLLP

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

parents should show their children some alternative ways to spend free time. smth like reading, doing sports etc
volleyballslenderF

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Dont know because i am addicted to the game too LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: