Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 3901 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Bitcoin cannot be hacked but some accounts or wallet can be hacked if we don't secure are all passwords. We should be aware of hackers because they are everywhere and wise is the key so that we can't be hack. Bitcoin is the answer in our all needs to sustain us.
For sure it is our responsibility to secure our wallets and not to share our password and key word with anyone.  If you are having fine information and knowledge about bitcoin you will not suffer hacking and will get safe and secure profit. There are a lot of wallets available in market easily you can have it and put all of bitcoin into it to avoid hacking and lose of money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:08:07 PM

i think it can be, but the question is.
how far can you go ? hahaha
that is to much server nodes, to much computer you will hack, hahaha
whenever the system still growing but not yet done for hacking, its wasting time.
the bitcoin is built by complicated system and will grow that system everytime it need.
so, can you hack it before 60s is up ?
 Cheesy
if you ask me, i will give up first before you ask  Grin
Feeling very strange when I hear that hacker can hacked Bitcoin. It may be possible for very short period of time. But there are a lots of core developer who are belongs to different countries of the world. They all are showing their expertise in updating the system. So I would be in very rare cases that Bitcoin can be hacked but all the investors feel no worry. Very soon it will be recovered.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:37:01 PM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

Well, if you observe that some of the hackers always saying is "No system is safe!", and i believe that this is true. And also Yes, Bitcoin is super secured site that an ethical hacker can't hack easily. But i know that many IT experts are always securing the vulnerabilities of a Bitcoin. So that intruders are not allowing to in to this site. I believe that Bitcoin have the low chance of possibility that a Hacker can hack it but There's a high chance that It will be down its server in just a few minute but it will be back again.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

In bitcoin we are all anonymous and no one can even know us. Unless we give our personal details or posted it here. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and can't even hacked at all because there's so many people's protecting it to hacked, but i know therw's a code that needs to know and only satoshi nakamoto know it. So probably there's no one can evem hacked because nakamoto isn't even active and no one knows her
Bitcoin can be hacked if there was ever a Hardfork. Technical glitches are usually found in Bitcoin Clients so look into that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:53:19 PM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

Everything is possible so it is also possible that Bitcoin is hackable. Even if it is impossible, people make it possible. They always find a way at everything. Thus, Bitcoin can be hacked in a matter of time by genuises out there.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

But, is it possible?

Everything is possible so it is also possible that Bitcoin is hackable. Even if it is impossible, people make it possible. They always find a way at everything. Thus, Bitcoin can be hacked in a matter of time by genuises out there.
Age of quantum computers is coming, they have impossible speed of computing and can decrypt cryptography defense of most cryptocurrencies
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:51:47 AM

if that's true, then bitcoin threatened by hack hackers who want to make money the easy way and I do not agree with it, so use a stronger account security verification
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:54:41 AM

Your bitcoin wallet can't be hacked, unless you give out your unentrypted wallet.dat file.  If you encrypt your wallet.dat file with a passphrase ( at least one capital letter and a special character), you should be fine. Also, never give out your private keys.  Private keys are for you only and no one else.  Do not fall for email phishing scams that request your private keys.
bitfools

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:10:28 AM

Your bitcoin wallet can't be hacked, unless you give out your unentrypted wallet.dat file.  If you encrypt your wallet.dat file with a passphrase ( at least one capital letter and a special character), you should be fine. Also, never give out your private keys.  Private keys are for you only and no one else.  Do not fall for email phishing scams that request your private keys.

Give me your wallet.dat, I will crack it for you in less than two hours, 'jack the ripper' has been doing this stuff 10+ years, and now the rainbow table is up to 50 GB,

Most ppl  use a 'human phrase' for their wallet, unless your using 512 dice rolls to build your phrase sha-key, then I can break your pass, in less than two hours.

This is why so many viruses steal wallet.dat files, because its so easy to crack.

Most of the people here are liars or fools to push this notion that anything on BTC is safe.

Also NSA gov already has a database operational to connect REAL-ID with everybody on earth that holds BTC, which means that the IRS can knock on your door anyday they wish, if your a miner, or you ever bought BTC and didn't report it on your IRS tax return, also FATCA laws require yearly declaration of all currency, and almost everybody who has BTC is already a FELON.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:17:07 AM

I think everything that shaped digital I think potentially exposed hack including Bitcoin. a few days ago the news was spread that a user is Bitcoin lost 4 k Bitcoin because his account was hacked.
bitfools

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:45 AM

I think everything that shaped digital I think potentially exposed hack including Bitcoin. a few days ago the news was spread that a user is Bitcoin lost 4 k Bitcoin because his account was hacked.

I think ever bitfool should spend at least 3 months learning the trade of 'btc hacking', THEN&ONLY THEN will your BTC be secure.

Trouble is 99% of the entire BTC racket is based on non-reality bullshit

Once U know all the tricks of the hacker, then U can make your BTC until then your just putting your trust into the hands of the criminal exchanges, and mining-pools.

These days' it can honestly be said that more money is made 'hacking' BTC than mining, just like the 1920's ppl robbed banks cuz that's where the money is, now hackers rob BTC, cuz that's where the easy money is, and for now, its not even a crime that can be enforced

The nature of BTC since day one has always been 'non-recourse' which to the criminal minded means "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD FOR LIFE"
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:32:48 AM

No, no one can be hack bitcoin. Who knows how the security of bitcoin? For the biggest blockchain, they've the biggest security too. Except it if your question about the wallet, the wallet can be hacked any time. But don't worry, you just should choose the best wallet with the private keys for access it.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:06:58 AM

But, is it possible?

You need a quantum computer and quantum power (e.g. power of the sun) to crack bitcoin.
Technically at this time, this is impossible.

Since, it's impossible to hack that's the reason why the price keeps rising.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:05:43 AM

Bitcoins are a digital bearer asset.  That means that anyone who holds the secret key (a 256 bit random number) controls the bitcoins.  Hacking bitcoin, therefore, typically involves finding out a way to steal a user's secret key through technical means or by social engineering (i.e. fooling them into giving away the key).  To that extent, hacking a user's bitcoin account/wallet is not much different than hacking any other software platform.  The basics are similar.
There is bit difficult to break the security protocols of bitcoin and if someone knows about the private key of any other person then there may be possibility that the owner told him earlier that’s why he is accessing someone else’s coins, this thing is not termed as the hacking and so far there is no case of hacked bitcoin and all this shows the hard and high standards of security which is securing the huge amount of people from the looters.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:11:29 AM

Not yet... I am sure that bitcoin-core will solve potential attacks as the technology keeps exponentially changing.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
bitfools

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

Bitcoins are a digital bearer asset.  That means that anyone who holds the secret key (a 256 bit random number) controls the bitcoins.  Hacking bitcoin, therefore, typically involves finding out a way to steal a user's secret key through technical means or by social engineering (i.e. fooling them into giving away the key).  To that extent, hacking a user's bitcoin account/wallet is not much different than hacking any other software platform.  The basics are similar.
There is bit difficult to break the security protocols of bitcoin and if someone knows about the private key of any other person then there may be possibility that the owner told him earlier that’s why he is accessing someone else’s coins, this thing is not termed as the hacking and so far there is no case of hacked bitcoin and all this shows the hard and high standards of security which is securing the huge amount of people from the looters.

I suggest u google "Large Bitcoin Collider" ... LBC

1,000's of ppl, hackers if u wish, are working on this, and NO, they're not going to go public when they grab somebody's coin, and the guy who gets robbed, will be ignored on this forum like he is a pariah for questioning btc
bitfools

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:18:10 AM

But, is it possible?

You need a quantum computer and quantum power (e.g. power of the sun) to crack bitcoin.
Technically at this time, this is impossible.

Since, it's impossible to hack that's the reason why the price keeps rising.

Impossible to attack 10**77, but not impossible to attack 10**28

It's really just a matter of education, professional cryptography ppl know this shit, laymen buy the bullshit spread on this forum

If 'cracking' was not POSSIBLE the NSA would not be a $100 BILLION/YEAR factory in UTAH, if cracking was not possible, then there would be no NSA, shit SHA-256 (BITCOIN) was created by NSA, they don't make public, that which they don't have master-key
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:57:59 AM

Definitely bitcoin can be hacked. A lot of bitcoin has even been hacked recently of which I would have been a victim. Those messages sent on slack requesting for etherium private keys has led to the hacking of many's account people complaining bitterly, to avoid your bitcoin from being hacked in your account, be sensitive to those messages you respond to, especially any message requesting for your private key. If revealed, your coin is no more safe.
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:16 AM

No it cannot be hacked because it is based on the Blockchain Technology! If one wants to hack, he has to hack all the miners computer at one time which is not possible at this time.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:46 AM

which I know that the bitcoin security system has a hard-to-solve code, so it's hard to hack. and that's not possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: