Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 3901 times)
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:20:57 AM

Well nothing is outlandish for each one of those hackers yet for me the BTC is can't be hacked yet the wallet we are utilizing to spare our cash is can be hackable and it can be anything but difficult to hack if the wallet we are utilizing isn't exceptionally secured so I have a guidance dependably utilize a genuine and secured wallet and don't ever share your income in your BTC wallet so it can evade to be hack.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:50 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 10:24:48 PM by btcmayumana

If you means by systems, they are still any possibilities even low such as transaction which has not yet pickup by miner would be attacking target. Attacking means that tx can be dropped not take over. Another case are Mt.Gox, this exchanges was been hacked in 2013, many BTC was stolen and it's purely about weak security systems of exchanges not Bitcoin it self. For acct wallet hacked as we talking about hardware or desktop wallet, i think it's very low possibilities.
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

As of now i haven't heard of any news that mentions bitcoin being hacked.
losing your coins can only happen if you fail to secure your own wallet.
that is why it is of utmost importance for anyone engage in crytocurrency to learn all necessary fields before making anything than can put their coins at risk.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

In my opinion,bitcoin site is very difficult to be hacked because the blockchain system is very fast growing and make the security tighter. But if the business do the transaction there is the possibility of hacking then we must be more careful in doing various trading activities to buy coins every time.
calvenbtc8926

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

It is not possible that bitcoin can be hacked because many of our hacker that will protect bitcoin as their job for good compensation of Bitcoin.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

theoretical - everything can be hacked, but in practice, I doubt that bitcoin faces any danger...people and became attached to it for the reason that it is reliable
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

Hi there Major_Troubles! Don’t you worry because you are not getting any trouble in bitcoin. Bitcoin itself, the block chain technology could not possibly be hacked because it is a network or thousand and maybe millions of computers. So hacking will require accessing all those computers that are processing the transactions. What could be hacked is the company that provide a wallet to the users. You could search Mt. Gox hacking and the latest Nice hash hacking incidents. While Mt. Gox is a wallet company and Nice hash s a crypto mining company. Nevertheless, you could store your bitcoins in a physical wallet to prevent the hacking but be sure to keep it in a safe place.  Wink
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

No, Bitcoin can't be hacked. Block chain technology is so complex that in my opinion can't be hacked. They should do their best to protect the bitcoin holder in order for this digital currency to continue. Who will invest in bitcoin if it is hackable. The future of bitcoin depends on how strong Block chain is.
It is very popular among the cyber punks that no system is safe. To err is human. We all know that. Something that is created by humans will definitely include some loopholes or vulnerabilities. True hackers are gifted with an analytical mind.

The can dig up even the slightest details. Plus, any new technology can be exploited more easily as it contains more errors. But no worries. There are always counter measures. We just need to follow them.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Yes bitcoin can be hacked especially your bitcoin wallet. Nothing is beyond the reach of hackers as they spend lots of time trying to hack into things every now and then that is why lots of money is spent on cyber security year after year

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

But, is it possible?

Umm nope, saying that bitcoin can be hacked is like saying that smoke can be kept inside your fists.
If you have heard something about that, you might have misheard it or misread it.
Maybe what you saw was telling a story of a wallet being hacked, private keys being Lost, or forgotten,
clicking phishing links, etc., All due to carelessness by the owners.
Or maybe what you read or heard was an exchange being hacked.  All these are possible and have
happened a lot already, but it can never hapoen to bitcoin.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

Everything can be hacked. Physical money can be robbed so also bitcoin in a wallet. But i think with blockchain it is easier tracked. Everything anf every transaction is transparent of it is discoverable i think who the hackers are.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

If in my opinion, bitcoin can also be hacked because bitcoin is also related to the internet, I think rarely do bitcoin hackers because bitcoins have excellent security and hacker fees are very expensive.
Bitcoin is very strong and safe because we know about bitcoin in past bitcoin have already faced a different forks and challenges so it got a lot of experience from market we know that bitcoin is decentralized but I’m sure that it’s one of the strong network where a lot of people they are working there and they are also going to monitor bitcoin because they know that some people can be harmful for bitcoin.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

Like what I said earlier everything in this world deals with the development of technology and all system develop are subject to the threats of hacking.
There are lots of badass person who can do such thing so the company and management of bitcoin hire a expert in IT in order to provide a secured and strong security.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

I can not say yes, or not. there are many people who are tempted to hack crypto.
so it will basically always have a pretty risky risk, but for now. wallets and exchange have been greatly tightened to avoid attacks from hackers.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

But, is it possible?

can not seem to, because bitcoin security is very unusual encryption of blockchain is very difficult to solve, for now bitcoin technology that still can not be broken by hackers. they are just trying to create a phishing web similar to blockchain to outwit the victims.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

While I am a Bitcoin enthusiast, I still do not subscribe to the idea that due to it being heavily encrypted it cannot get hacked. Since it exists online, it can definitely get hacked either because of the system, the expertise of the hacker, or the personal negligence of the account holder. You see, there can be various contributing factors that may lead to Bitcoin accounts getting hacked. Of course these factors are true not only to Bitcoin alone. It can likewise happen to traditional fiat currencies.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

Using bitcoin in all means of transaction most especially in payment system will be a great and big help to us.
Through this we can able to enter in a transaction smooth and faster which we do not need to make manual procedures and we can lessen the time and cost allotted for this activity.
Akash55

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

I think its not possible.But also if you give your password to someone they han hacked your wallet.Otherwise it's safe
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

I think bitcoin can not be hacked because Blockchain, the underlying technology behind bitcoin has no history of such attacks.but if you mean bitcoin wallets then ans is yes.
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

It is almost impossible to hack bitcoin because the technology behind bitcoin is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: