Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 3901 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

I think Bitcoin can not be attacked because Blockchain technology is now growing and no one knows how Bitcoin was created. Only exchanges are attacked and this really does not affect Bitcoin
Good thinking and I agree a bit with your opinion.
I think about the bitcoin hack bit believing because there is news spread if the hacker is there there is even someone who says "if anyone can stop hackers then I will give the fund of 150 dollars as a guarantee" means there is news circulating and also us as bitcoin users should be more careful again.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Applying the concept of blockchain, it is almost impossible to hack since all holders of bitcoin in public ledger are too many for hacker to bypass it. It takes a very large computing device to hack bitcoin and blockchain and the device I said earlier doesn't exist yet so it is safe for today. Try reading about blockchain to get more info about it why it is hard to be breached.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?
  If we talk about the coin itself bitcoin, then I do not think that it can be hacked. If we talk about the blocking system, this is also not possible, since all those who work with bitcoin and generally crypto participate in it. So bitcoin is safe in any situation.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

It depends.The success of bitcoin as a currency may attract hackers to learn how the blockchain technology works and how they can manage to hack bitcoin accounts.Also, some accounts are connected to their email address and cell phone numbers. If hackers know how to hack their accounts then they might have the chance to authenticate transactions. This is just a reminder. The word bitcoin is already risky in terms of investment and it is still risky because of security but life is a risk itself.We take risks and if we lose or win then fate must have something to do with it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

It's possible to steal bitcoins from a market or a wallet, but you can't hack it. Hacking is not possible due to the blockchain technology, which is now actively integrated into other projects. Even governmental ones.

Yeah i agree. Bitcoin can't be hacked. But it can be stollen in the wallet it depends on how you take care of your password or private key. So inorder to be safe keep your private key in a safe place .
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

It is theoretically possible to hack everything. If someone came up with a security system, then someone knows the keys to its destruction. There are no 100% safe things in the world.
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

Applying the concept of blockchain, it is almost impossible to hack since all holders of bitcoin in public ledger are too many for hacker to bypass it. It takes a very large computing device to hack bitcoin and blockchain and the device I said earlier doesn't exist yet so it is safe for today. Try reading about blockchain to get more info about it why it is hard to be breached.
Sooner or later there will be somewhere such a "smart guy" who will find a way to crack a safe chain. Maybe he is already preparing attacks and we do not know about it.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

Actually, Bitcoin can't hack anyone directly.But using spam mail messages or hack exchange account or any other trick  you can hack btc wallets.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

Programmers can always enhance the system and tighten up the security but there will be always a way for a smart hacker to penetrate the application or website. Maybe we can expect a lot more about the stronger security in our wallets and other coin holders but still we should always expect that it is penetrateable since it is working online.
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

But, is it possible?
I don't think it's possible. Bitcoin won't be hacked. What you need to worry about is keeping your bitcoin wallet safe, and a hacker may invade your wallet. Take care of your secret key.
bambino

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

But, is it possible?
Bitcoin is the main crypto currency but it,s not as anonimous as we want and bcz of this disadvantage were created more safety currencies like Neo or Dash.
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

No It’s quite impossible to hack bitcoin because the technology bitcoin use. It’s very good technology.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

I think no because the creator of bitcoin secured it to make sure all the user are use bitcoin well but the account like wallets or website of user that using bitcoin  maybe can me hacked because many evil hacker spreading in bitcoin world and they do all they want even though it is not appropriate and everything can accessed by anyone.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I think that can not happen. Because bitcoin has high security. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. Bitcoin managers must do everything possible to prevent thieves. I am very confident when investing in bitcoin.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

But, is it possible?
Bitcoin has never been hacked from it's nine (9) years of existence. The Block Chain technology is impenetrible. This is actually one of the best high lights about bitcoin- It is very secured. Usually the hacking happens in the 2nd networks/party or when one goes to other transaction of transfering funds in the investors wallet.

So It is very important to be extra careful in doing transactions of your wallets because it is where the the hacking happens usually. I suggest one must go to legit networks or 2nd parties in making of transactions of your wallets.

Well, generally unless the entire technology will be gone then there is nothing to be worry about of his/her bitcoin investment.
ocim128

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

bitcoin currency can't be hacked but someone who has bitcoin can be hacked
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

But, is it possible?
Your bitcoins can be hacked by other people if you will store it in ordinary bitcoin wallet. I prefer to you to use trusted bitcoin wallet for you to secure your bitcoins. Trusted bitcoin wallets are using high security so you can ensure that your bitcoins are safe.

Habakkuk

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

That's one of the disadvantages of the Bitcoin even in cryptos world generally, the fear of loosing coin is one of the key chasing away millions of people to join the cryptos world,
I hope for a new era about this.
aztvn123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Its possible that your bitcoin can be hacked but  bitcoin is quite difficult to hack. we are the responsible to protect our wallet
randulakoralage961007

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. If you want to hack bitcoin wallet or something you will need to find the private key for a particular public address. For that case, the possibilities are zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: