Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 3901 times)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

for 10 years, bitcoin has not yet been hacked. and let's hope it doesn't happen.

its never happen. Bitcoin is cannot be hacked.
The blockchain technology is can't be hacked because basid on decentralized and no the center server. No one can control blockchain and hacked it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noelanora99

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

So yeah like they said, with the Blockchain technology it's hardly likely to ever gonna happen. though not absolute, it still give us a relatively high security assurance.

And with it's trend that is running, I'm pretty sure that  security issues we'll even be lesser.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?
i can say yes 100 percent because i am a vicitim of scam like phsiing site so be careful by clicking some sites because one wrong move your money will loss or some icos is scam so dont invest iff you dont know what is coin that you wantt o invest so its more good to buy in some exchanger like bittrex binance just pick a good cryptocurrency aso you will get more money.
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

there is a possibility that bitcoin will be hacked in the future. in the meantime, for 10 years, no one was able to crack bitcoin

TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

The theft of bitcoins has now become commonplace and no longer causes such interest as a couple of years ago. The amounts of stolen bitcoins are already measured in hundreds of millions of dollars. Attacks hackers were exchanged bitcoin, major miners, owners of a large number of bitcoins. Not to mention the Internet services, which were originally created to steal bitcoin. In other words, hacking bitcoin is not such a difficult task.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?
will definitely be hacked, whose name a network can be hacked, including bitcoin or one bitcoin user account that already has a lot of bitcoins, the security must be properly guarded, and we should be more pleasing if in fact our account is hit by a hack usually ask for a huge reward so our account can come back
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Bitcoin can't be hacked because bitcoin is invulnerable. Bitcoin was discovered long time ago but there is no one could ever hacked bitcoin, I know that many people wants to hack it because they want to get bitcoins in just easy ways.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

Definitely not. I wouldn't worry about the tech itself, but more so the users lol. Lots of margin for error when you buy it and store it along with custodianship.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

well, anything is possible. we cant explain who controls bitcoin an how its been managed in as much we do not have answers to this question then the system can be manipulated,  Bitcoin needs to be control by central bank for safety precaution. most times our exchange sites were hacked and we coulnt do anything to it.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

But, is it possible?
Nope it isn't. This is because of the block chain technology and the algorithm that bitcoin posses. So in order to hack and duplicate a bitcoin would be totally taxing. I can remember an article I came across where is mention that in order to duplicate 1 bitcoin would cost you more than the current price of bitcoin. And during that time bitcoin was priced around 10000 USD.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

In the event that you simply mean hacking wallets, at that time affirmative, wallets may be hacked and various purchasers got hacked antecedently and various others are afterward in light-weight of the actual fact that wallets security depends upon the shopper himself. However, within the event that you simply mean hacking the Bitcoin as a running system, I surmise that may be laborious if definitely possible in light-weight of the actual fact that the thought depends on decentralization and with additional purchasers reaching to the system the safety finishes up additional grounded and additional grounded.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

It can happen if you have Bitcoin balance in your wallet and key or privatkey that we have unintentionally spread, and also now many mulao hackers who have their own way to hack the account or wallet that we have, therefore we must save the key or privatkey and also it's good we duplicate the privatkey.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

Yes there is a possibility especially bitcoin is decentralized means there are no specific people managing it. Well, also bitcoin runs through our technology and hackers also work through it so bitcoin could be hacked by hackers. Well, if you have the daily monitoring habits with it you could lessen the possibility of it getting hacked or if you have a safe wallet to stored it.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?

Yes it is possible to hack the bitcoins wallet because here in the computer world the world of technology nothing is impossible but for now i do not have some hacking issues in my wallet it supposed that the wallet that i use have a lot of security purposes. So lucky for me i didn't experienced that hacker thing. I am not sure if there are a persons that are a victim of a hacking and lose a lot all of their money. But bitcoins is still unhackable the main bitcons cannot be hacked.

I think nobody can hack bitcoins, Since block chain using highly security and secure from attacking. Bitcoin doesn't exist physical nor can be controlled. But wallets can be hacked by many tricks. A hacker can send a file to his victim to steal his password. So to be more secure you should buy hardware wallets and even then be careful with their private keys too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Yes there is a possibility,Bitcoin in particular has seen a huge surge in popularity recently.A bitcoin mining service was hacked to the tune of $64 million some time ago.lets guide our key with jealously.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

It's possible to steal bitcoins from a market or a wallet, but you can't hack it. Hacking is not possible due to the blockchain technology, which is now actively integrated into other projects. Even governmental ones.
bitcoin hacking will be very difficult because it is protected by high funding, hackers can only steal bitcoin from exchange or market available or from the wallet of the participants.

anana ris

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Blockchain, the underlying technology behind bitcoin has no history of such attacks, although it has been spammed before causing the network to clogged down a little. And with regards to bitcoin wallet, its your own responsibility to protect it against hackers, like having strong passwords, 2FA and secure your private keys. I hope you can research first before posting here because it looks like you don't have a clue what bitcoin/blockchain is
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Bitcoin is very hard to be hacked because of it high security technology that never allow a third party involvement and if there is any case of hack in bitcoin if you check very well the user might have open up some secret details such as private keys to the hacker or even your email being hacked into and from there they have access to your account.
sam2014

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

But, is it possible?
Bitcoin itself cannot be hacked because it is built on the Blockchain, and as we all know the blockchain is an open ledger which is distributed and discentralized,  that means everyone and anyone own the system.  What am saying is that, for the Blockchain to be hacked,  all the individual node running around the world has to be hacked at once before any block can be altered,  this is more or less impossible.  According to my explanation above you should understand that the Blockchain cannot be hacked

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

If you say about blockchain and bitcoin. I think it's impossible to hack. Bitcoin can also be decentralized that it has its own server or bitcoin itself is a server and every second it turns it into an encrypted key so that hackers will have difficulty in overcoming it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: