Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 3901 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?
I think we can split into two case:
- Bitcoin works: Absolutely impossible to attack because of blockchain technology is effective and technology is developing on a modern.
- Personal Bitcoin: Sometimes it can be attacked with security implications. This happens depending on the individual user wallets. They need to secure their wallets with strong passwords and can somehow back them up so they are not lost. It's best to keep your hardware.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

It's possible to steal bitcoins from a market or a wallet, but you can't hack it. Hacking is not possible due to the blockchain technology, which is now actively integrated into other projects. Even governmental ones.

Agree. Maybe the right one is stolen instead hacked. Blockchain was created to prevent unwanted access to database,
and it is irreversible. Making it is almost impossible to hacked or something like that.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

bitcoin can never hacked because its information is not at one place. its information is distributed in many places.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

I love the concept of Bitcoin. I believe the Internet will redefine currency as we know it.  I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

But, is it possible?
Bitcoin cant be hack because it is only a currency, a cryptocurrency, but instead your account can be. For an example is when you share your passwords and accounts to other people then probably they can open your account and hack it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

It is almost impossible to steal Bitcoin Networks Hack and Bitcoins. You need to look for private keys for a specific public address. The possibilities are unlimited. A group of Bitcoin Networks is still working on a project of the power supply company to find a private key.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

It would require 10 times much power of the existing hash power of Bitcoin's mining network or more. Simply put, it's impossible. Bitcoin was built for security. It cannot be hacked. The only thing that can be hacked is the human brain. So be careful with your coins as you might fall into a dark gloomy trap.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

But, is it possible?

Hacking bitcoin will be a very difficult task and will requires much effort to get pass through blockchain. This method seems to be not efficient and also not practical because it will be expensive to do. So I think hackers will lose interest to hack bitcoin since the security is heavily tight. Also, I suggest to all to beware of the links that you click and the emails you received to prevent hackers from fishing to your computers.
Jerical13

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

very unlikely.bitcoin is considered one of the most reliable currencies,then why should it be hacked at all? don't see much of a case
ikiscream

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

I think it's not true bitcoin can not be hacked, except your hacked bitcoin storage place,
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

I think it's not true bitcoin can not be hacked, except your hacked bitcoin storage place,
Bitcoin can be hacked by someone. Yes, it can be. Traitor is all over and if ever one of the traitor is the that will hacked bitcoin then it can be because bitcoin is for all. So if ever it hacked by someone then other people will learn on how to hacked bitcoin too. Yes, only bitcoin storage place can be hacked so it means no one can do it except for the creator and other members of this, not other people.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

Everyone knows if you want to hack the bitcoin, you should also be able to block blockchain first, but it is not possible. Do not take shortcuts to get bitcoin or better invest or join a gift campaign in this forum to get bitcoin pieces by doing the assigned tasks from the manager who rewards the participants. Cool
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

There is often a misconception about theft and security hacking that occur in different places of exchange and business. Although these things are unfortunate, none of them involve Bitcoin being hijacked, nor does it mean there is a weakness in Bitcoin. Just as a bank robbery does not mean the dollar has been weakened or polluted. However, good security practices and security solutions are required to provide better protection for users' money security, and to reduce the risk of theft and loss. In recent years, security systems have grown rapidly, such as wallet encryption, wallet offline, hardware wallets, and multiple signature transactions.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Bitcoin connot be hacked by anyone, bitcoin is safest and secured when it comes in security. However the privite key of the bitcoin users can be hacked if they are not properly protecting there privite key.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

What do you mean by "hacking" Bitcoins? It's a cryptocurrency it cannot be hacked. The thing that can be hacked is the wallets where one keeps the cryptocurrencies. If you have a very weak password or keep the private key in an unsecured, public area then someone can steal your cryptocurrencies. If you mean by someone "creating" bitcoins to inject into the market that is external to the limited quota of 21 million bitcoins, that simply that cannot be done, because to my understanding there is no consensus if you just do it by yourself. This is one of the powers of cryptocurrencies. The guy or group invented cryptocurrencies are simply awesome, that's what I have to say...
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

no no. It can't be hacked. Bitcoin is one of the hardest things to get hacked
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

All cases of bitcoin theft that I know of were due to incorrect storage organization. And if you really take care of it, then your investment is not in danger. I really believe that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

If in 10 years of existence of bitcoin there were no weaknesses in its safety revealed, then we can trust it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

I dont experience it yet. Like the wallet that I am currently using, it is really secured I think because it requires personal information with proof of identification. The only risk is when you forgot your identification number or password. Compare to other such as ethereum, security is tight when it comes to bitcoin.
jhenz20

Activity: 321
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

It is impossible, bitcoin cannot be hacked because it is the safest and secure currency that has a full of security. A possible thing that can be hacked is your wallets when you did not secure your private key.Everybody knows that if they want to hacked the bitcoin, They should also be able to blocked the blockchain first, but it is not possible to do that.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

Bitcoin can't be hacked but your account can be. The security here in bitcointalk is not much secure in my opinion only. Nothing is safe in the internet world. There are many hackers out there that are trying to catch all the data of every people so that they can hack each account. But in other side maybe yes? Bitcoin can be hack, but bitcoin is still upgrading and updating so there is less chance that it can be hacked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: