Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Medicine and cryptocurrency  (Read 2932 times)
spark.g

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

Built-in theme. I have a question on this topic too.  My father is ill. He's got Alzheimer's. This is a serious violation of mental activity. Long time ago, we noticed , that cannabis slows the sickness and has the healing power on disease. But not everywhere you can buy. Now we live in another place where it is not legalized. It was interesting to hear your opinion as safely possible anywhere to get cannabis for treatment. Or should not even touch this topic?
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:53:56 AM

The more transparency in modern day medicine the better and I believe the blockchain can provide that. 
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:49:34 PM

doc.ai is new ICO which specializes in medicine. I think it can be very interesting

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

Blockchain great for accounting of any data. So any sphere where accounting of data is required could adopt blockchain technology. I'm talking not about huge number of unless ICOs in medicine, I'm talking only about data storage and accounting
Alen Alen

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

I share your view that cannabis really helps to heal even the sick. But, as you rightly pointed out. Look on the Internet, unfortunately, not everywhere it is legal. Probably will be able to buy online.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

Give me your opinion about… Can the blockchain be applicable for the medical sector? Explain your pros and cons please. Thank you. 

First of all, blockchain is a data system, so if you want to apply it in the field of medicine, you have to determine that its effect is to store data and operate medical services with care. digit number. From the effect of it, you can develop a project according to your ideas.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

In my opinion blockchain is SUPER-appliable to the medicine sphere in various cases:
1) It can help us to store doctor's portfolio safely and to kick out suspicious ones
2) It may help us to keep info about diseases and injuries and so on without a chance to put something fake inside

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
expherience

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

If anyone in this thread is interested in teaming up to build a healthtech [Suspicious link removed]pany, reach out to me. We're building a core team.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

In my opinion blockchain is SUPER-appliable to the medicine sphere in various cases:
1) It can help us to store doctor's portfolio safely and to kick out suspicious ones
2) It may help us to keep info about diseases and injuries and so on without a chance to put something fake inside
- Not until people start using blockchain based applications in their daily lives.

- Mate,no one trusts doctors blindly.People visit a particular clinic only after checking the reviews or family/friend recommendations.Case is even more secure if you're visiting a Government Clinic.

- No one fakes science.Why would they ? Ebola or other genocide stories are again subject to the respective conspiracies.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:34:19 PM

Don't remember the exact name but there was a blockchain project about safe medical data storage. I don't see any other usage of blockchain here. I think that you should work in this sphere for a long time to know what could be improved by such technologies.

barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

Give me your opinion about… Can the blockchain be applicable for the medical sector? Explain your pros and cons please. Thank you. 
Medical sector is one of the promising market and if you can integrate one other promising market like cyripto currency it would be a great project, keep working on that, sounds exciting.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:44:17 PM

I have seen a certain project which it did involve medical sector. As far as i remember it is on Bowhead project which you can access their site on here http://bowheadhealth.com/ but going back and seeing on their recent feedbacks they do have a bad reputation since they do make a bounty campaign but participants not being paid on the amount on what being posted.Going back on topic its really applicable on such sector which we can able to see that theres someone who did able to make use of it which i can see it does really have the advantage rather than on its cons.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Suzobo

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

Another concern I would have is the privacy of the patiënts. A public blockchain with all the information would never be implemented, since it would be a violation of the privacy of the patiënts. Tongue Tongue
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

The BLOCKCHAIN technology as a whole indeed has many uses in the medicinal industry, like putting records of patients on the blockchain.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

This idea has been brought to the general public several times and everytime it is just another scam attempt.
If not scam,another failed ICO that couldn't change shit.

I believe classical medicine in order to work properly there must be physical contact between the patient and the physician. There cannot be any sort of "telemedicine" for treatment - because treatment is not just prescribing drugs but also supportive care and the words of the physician which have a great deal of importance to the patient. Any app based treatment is also of no use and it is just a vaporware.

Touche.You just described my point in simple words.Although there are still ways to achieve the doctor patient relationship only on the blockchain but that would take ages to come into practice.
In blockchain technology there has been attempts to use it for medical records - I dont know how far that is possible and I dont like the idea at all.
Idea seems good but it is not feasible.

Let's not jump the gun and give the projects who have been in the development stages some time before they start showing us results. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of projects headed in this direction and lets wait on them to show if at all it could be fruitful. Indeed this is a really hard to practically implement idea but with time and effort, this could be a possibility in the future.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

bitcoin is a digital money that functions the same as paper money. so in my opinion, bitcoin can be applied in any sector including for medical. such as in a drug factory, hospital, clinic and other medical places.
the possible thing to do is to pay all things about medical using bitcoin.
spark.g

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

Such an option we had not even considered because it is terrible in our time to do with medication, for which you can obtain responsibility.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:05:59 PM

Medical experts that has knowledge on how blockchain technology works can raise funds for research and provision of medicine to the ruler populace through ico projects and assistant channel to eradicate a particular disease that may attack our societies.  There was an ico that was louch around August this year called carecoin, the idea was to connect patients to the nurses but they cloud not raise much fund as many people did not understand they intentions. Companies that are also into medicine business can open they payment gate to bitcoin and others altcoins.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:06:58 PM

- Not until people start using blockchain based applications in their daily lives.

- Mate,no one trusts doctors blindly.People visit a particular clinic only after checking the reviews or family/friend recommendations.Case is even more secure if you're visiting a Government Clinic.

- No one fakes science.Why would they ? Ebola or other genocide stories are again subject to the respective conspiracies.

When I was speaking about fake info in terms of medical sphere - I spoke about cases when people(under the influence of their personal interests) fake information about their health - for example, you don't want to go to army - so you're trying to find way to evade it, and "getting a disease" - is a way in this case; also students who were not attending their classes try to do the same thing as well

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:52:17 AM

"MedCredits is the first blockchain powered platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide on a decentralized network."

-My opinion;

Quite frankly there's a tendency for end-users to abuse the usage of the blockchain technology. While it may have a wide range of application, the underlying principle should not be overlooked.

The blockchain is a decentralised ledger. Now that being said, applying that to medicine? That would require a refined research that solves a unique problem.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: