Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi scheme bitconnect in top 10 cryptos ?  (Read 1034 times)
bambarmia (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:30:10 PM

This is the sad reality of crypto market now days ! Everybody knows that bitconnect is a ponzi scheme, but on coinmarketcap it's inside top 10 crypto currencies. 
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

It's the greed of the people. It's hilarious like you say everyone knows it but greed is winning over rational thinking.

Well, at least it's certain that this bomb will explode some time and when it does there will be a lot of tears. I can just advice everyone not to invest in it.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
bittraffic

Activity: 2968
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

This is the sad reality of crypto market now days ! Everybody knows that bitconnect is a ponzi scheme, but on coinmarketcap it's inside top 10 crypto currencies. 

Its also the reason why I'm not buying it but seem like there are just too many people wanting it. I learned it also offer daily dividends, I'm not sure how they do it but someone from facebook offered me to buy some bitconnect. Were there just too many stupid people buying their program or its just legit?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

i usually try to avoid investment in coins like bitconnect and others, even if it can make fast money
its better to make a research and invest in the future technology
i hope that people get more rational in the future, and invest in the coins that i invested in Tongue
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

We just count down to see the bitconnect system destroyed or lest they bitconnect investors do not know how to work ponzi.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

Yeah, I also notice this in this the last time I check the bittrex. I really don't get it with greedy people, why do they still push this kind of business, they are too greedy to consider others they just wanted money for themselves.
bambarmia (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

It's the greed of the people. It's hilarious like you say everyone knows it but greed is winning over rational thinking.

Well, at least it's certain that this bomb will explode some time and when it does there will be a lot of tears. I can just advice everyone not to invest in it.
I agree with you, the main problem here is the greediness of people !
empowers

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:41:09 PM

With Bitconnect there are opposite feelings "Too good to be true" and "Too big to fail" (capitalization >  $1.4 billions).

The program is still there and many have already get their initial deposit back.

On my side, after a quick comparison with others,  I decided to try this program two months ago because it seemed the most serious.

I use a strategy to quickly get my investment back thanks to the daily interest paid. Now I am fully reimbursed so that I can reinvest in the program the interest received and then exponentially grow my capital (principle of compound interests).

For those who like me are accepting some risk in order to get bigger rewards, you get a pretty nice discount if you choose me (kams99) as your sponsor.

All info is on this form.

Invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

come on guys

top 10 why because coin market crap says so?

anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:34:40 PM

why BCC is a ponzi sheme?

1 the model is not sustainable because after 1 year, the BCC market cap will be bigger than bitcoin itself.

2 you can sell or buy bcc only on bcc exchange!
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:04:40 PM

With Bitconnect there are opposite feelings "Too good to be true" and "Too big to fail" (capitalization >  $1.4 billions).

The program is still there and many have already get their initial deposit back.

On my side, after a quick comparison with others,  I decided to try this program two months ago because it seemed the most serious.

I use a strategy to quickly get my investment back thanks to the daily interest paid. Now I am fully reimbursed so that I can reinvest in the program the interest received and then exponentially grow my capital (principle of compound interests).

For those who like me are accepting some risk in order to get bigger rewards, you get a pretty nice discount if you choose me (kams99) as your sponsor.

Very well put, except for the self shaming referral link. I wouldn't touch BCC with a ten foot pole, I've heard about it way back in the day when it was worth around 40 USD, and the moment I saw that pyramid scheme I knew i would NOT touch it. Of course many people did and it spread all over youtube that it was actually real and then all of a sudden after a few months its now reaching 200USD. Anyone with cognitive thinking though will understand that it's built to collapse. It's like being part of a pump and dump group you can make money but most likely you will lose money.
Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:12:22 PM

Its all about how people use them. The price is decided by the buying and selling of the coin. And I don't think just some manipulator can make the rise bitcoinconnect is making.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:35:19 PM

Very well put, except for the self shaming referral link. I wouldn't touch BCC with a ten foot pole, I've heard about it way back in the day when it was worth around 40 USD, and the moment I saw that pyramid scheme I knew i would NOT touch it. Of course many people did and it spread all over youtube that it was actually real and then all of a sudden after a few months its now reaching 200USD. Anyone with cognitive thinking though will understand that it's built to collapse. It's like being part of a pump and dump group you can make money but most likely you will lose money.
In think so, the bitconnect just kind of the manipulation, But that different with the leocoin.

This actually just manipulation https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

All of the trade volume gets concentrate in the bitconnect exchange site and There will be a possibility about the price to be manipulated by the bitconnect itself.
CoinEmperor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:17 PM

If you look at BCC rich list, the top 100 people own 95% of all coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/

So I think it is big manipulation by the 95% holders. They sell to each other, and buy to each other, making it look like the coin has any value.

BCC is obvious scam but people who got in early are earning a lot of money today (because it is a scam, it will one day crash, but who knows when, it is not safe to get in now)
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:56:27 PM

They are top on coinmarketcap because they are using their own exchange (inside their own website) to generate volume.

Bitconnect is literally a pyramid scheme in the crypto world and should be avoided at all costs. They've been in operation for quite some time now and will probably run away with their user's money soon. Do not be lured by the false profits. HYIP = scam.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
muncuss

Activity: 685
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:11:33 AM

Ppl know it's ponzi but they still continue using it because it give them good profit, and there's a proofs. my friend (who know crypto world) also recommend me and other (who isn't invest in bcc) to get some of it, he say if you still lose when trading just put up your money to bcc. Lol better to go trading even if get lot of lose, at least i can get experience than invest in HYIP

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

Crypto has revolutionized ponzi schemes, they don't just get the standard revenue now, they also get to hold a load of their coins and the value massively increases. The bigger it gets the more harm its going to do to the whole market when it comes tumbling down. Headlines will be everywhere: '$1.4 billion crypto scam'.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:59:07 AM

I don't know much about bitconnect but how could it be a Ponzi scheme if they're not bringing in new investors?  A Ponzi scheme is when you use new investments to pay amounts owed to existing investors.   EOS for instance could be a Ponzi scheme as they have an ongoing ICO for a year or whatever but not sure if they pay interest.

Edit: never mind, I see they run their own "exchange" where you can buy in.  I agree now that it's a Ponzi scheme.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: