Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:42:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I'm not that expert yet but all I can share about trading is that it needs patience and lot of patience. Every decision you make either to buy or sell needs a lot of timing since the price is changing every seconds. If you have patience you can have focus and presence of mind. Thinking it over again before making a decision.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

Trading tips.. All types of trading or any transaction through bitcoin is more than an explanation. When you are trading or on selling you should be on the timing and much better to hold for a 2weeks when the value of coins are not pretty good of price. Think much better before you move. Or make an any decision.
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

My guidance for fledglings is to locate a decent market and watch its moves, search for coins that can possibly go up and purchase coins at a low value at that point offer at a high cost or in the wake of acquiring a benefit, begin with a little sum initially to learn
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

The most common tips is trade with that amount which you can afford to lose.And basically a newbie can't always success in their firat trading for different reason.So I will suggest you to start your trading career with small capital.You should start with buying some ETH,MONERO and Doge.Because these are really promising Crypto in the market and can give you high profits in short time.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

The most common tips is trade with that amount which you can afford to lose.And basically a newbie can't always success in their firat trading for different reason.So I will suggest you to start your trading career with small capital.You should start with buying some ETH,MONERO and Doge.Because these are really promising Crypto in the market and can give you high profits in short time.
doge indeed can be start with small capital but monero and eth is too expensive so if you will invest with this coin the profits is not that much
unlike with doge when value went up for sure the increase of earnings will be felt from your investment.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

For me , the first that you should do when you come and enter trading industry.
Is to know the ability of the coin your trading to trade.
Monitor the price movement of it.
Then make a table of its movement so that you could rely on it when are you going to sell.
By that you can know, when will the price of your coin moves up and when it fall down.
So you will be aware when you will going to have a huge profit.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

doge indeed can be start with small capital but monero and eth is too expensive so if you will invest with this coin the profits is not that much
unlike with doge when value went up for sure the increase of earnings will be felt from your investment.

I don't spend a single penny on doge. There are tons of better options on the crypto market. I think new guys are making mistakes in panic sellings during price crashes. And they listen other people too much, excessively.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

I don't spend a single penny on doge. There are tons of better options on the crypto market. I think new guys are making mistakes in panic sellings during price crashes. And they listen other people too much, excessively.
yes ..panic make losing money. I experienced it and it is very difficult to change it. Traders who have such emotions do not match long-term purchases of coins.
I'm applying the suggestion that every coin that dump will surely pump and it's a matter of time.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

You have to open account in bittrex or polo or any exhanger you prefer. Spend some effort and time reading news that may affect and conduct a research before start trading. Always remember to buy low and sell high. Goodluck .

Equip yourself first with a right knowledge, don't rush to make money because you are in a world of cryptocurrency which you can earn easily specially when you know the basic things. Keep on learning and money will follow you.
CryptoBitcoinOfficial

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

Trading is mostly a zero-sum game. Therefore aside from shilling, the experienced traders could abstain from giving advices to newbies that will cut into their own ROI margins.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

The biggest tip I can give is to remove fear from all your decisions, the fear of missing out and the fear of losing money, you should have sense and logic and reason, raw emotions like fear and anger and hope should not come in to trading.

robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

It is just like a battle of mind and heart and mind over matter. A gamble in which you would take all the risk for higher profit. Something that is usual for an adult mind and unusual for daily basis. A brave heart and mind is the best peiece of advice for traders.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:20 AM

Hello Friends...

It is very hard to predict the turnouts of trading; hence the best tip yet is for you to learn from your experience. You have to develop your trading skills by watching tutorial videos and reading helpful tips from this forum. For me, I always paper trade, and you should try it out too!
Exactly that's it, the best tip that you could use is your own experience, a knowledge that you could get and learn from your own experience of trading, and from this you could formulate such a unique techniques of yours that you could use in your next trading equipped with such knowledge of yours. And BTW don't forget to read more and more tips that you could get here in forum it will also a big help.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

It is just like a battle of mind and heart and mind over matter. A gamble in which you would take all the risk for higher profit. Something that is usual for an adult mind and unusual for daily basis. A brave heart and mind is the best peiece of advice for traders.
Such a complication is not required. Whether you are highly skilled or highly lucky doesn't mean you a profit. It's upon your self analysis about the particular token and its growth will let you earn more profit. For the same at any instance you should not depend or go on someone's decision. You should make you own decisions upon buying and selling.
AlynGemini

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

Loving this thread for a newbie like us , as I gain more information regarding how it works. So basically we need to spend much time researching to be able to eliminate big loss and gain big profit.
xtin-tin

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

I am also a newbie when it comes to trading, What I did was to research and asked person or people
 who have experiences about trading. Along the way you will learn from experiences. Tongue
Also keep track at all times.

Grin Good luck!

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

I want to go on to trading as well. So i read threads like this and i ask my friends to improve my trading skill before i enter it. Threads like this provide some useful information about trading.

spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

better if you trading in local market, but choose the good reputation exchanger
if you trading a local market will make it easy to widthdraw process to local bank
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

This last part of your opinion really affects newbies, panic when seeing the crash and never had a good research before entering the trade, it is a
must that we do know how the market works and being knowledgeable inside something that we are engage is always our advantage. if you are
going to enter this business you should study things that makes this system works then observed and always know yourself if how well you can handle
situation, never sell when you are still at loss better to hold.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

This last part of your opinion really affects newbies, panic when seeing the crash and never had a good research before entering the trade, it is a
must that we do know how the market works and being knowledgeable inside something that we are engage is always our advantage. if you are
going to enter this business you should study things that makes this system works then observed and always know yourself if how well you can handle
situation, never sell when you are still at loss better to hold.

always learn and practice is the best key for newbies because without doing this, they cannot get the benefits from their lesson and they cannot increase their skills in trade. many of us are confused about this and they only read and read without doing something and if this is happening for a long time, then they cannot make a profit at all. we should know that we need more info to learn trading so we can make a profit in the end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: