Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world  (Read 3915 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

Well i dont think so. It depends upon to a person who really want to gain with 500BTC to be a millionaire. In fact there sti a lot of people cant easily reach the 1bitcoin. How come about a 500 BTC.

I agree, in every action there is always an exact and opposite reaction.  If one person gained million, another person or group of person will lose million, so I do agree that cryptocurrency are making people millionaire but on the other side it makes other people poorer too.  I think this depends on how people play their part.  If they do their assignment then I believe they will gain profit from Bitcoin and it will be devastating to them if they will not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notmanaspatil

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:31:10 AM

Yes,it is possible to become a millionaire just with the help of Bitcoin but it is not that straight forward . Those people who invested a lot  have a chance
MJunioR

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

Shame I forgot to sign my name for the "become a millionaire list" but I feel it's not closed yet, BTC can still make you rich.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:10:21 AM

Well i dont think so. It depends upon to a person who really want to gain with 500BTC to be a millionaire. In fact there sti a lot of people cant easily reach the 1bitcoin. How come about a 500 BTC.

I agree, in every action there is always an exact and opposite reaction.  If one person gained million, another person or group of person will lose million, so I do agree that cryptocurrency are making people millionaire but on the other side it makes other people poorer too.  I think this depends on how people play their part.  If they do their assignment then I believe they will gain profit from Bitcoin and it will be devastating to them if they will not.
really what you say, if we are users of cryptocurrency and become millionaires do not ever forget with people who are less able. because all the sustenance that we get it is to have people who are less able.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:13:37 AM

I agree with you, for some people who play bitcoin from the beginning, I'm sure they have become billionaires. They may not have expected this to happen, but this is what happened. We all witness how successful bitcoin is.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin
I think not, but there are cases that ICO make you a millionaire. For example in china, the reason why china ban ICO in their country because they're having million dollar of funds just by having a project. you can be a multi millionaire if you have great idea that will make you rich.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:56 AM

I agree. People are now investing in poloniex and bittrex. I have a friend making income investing in crypto currencies and he is now happy doing this. He also have a campaign in bitcoin forum making additional income.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

In that year it could happen, but all back to each individual. whether we can bear to hold our coins for now and keep it for the next few years without being affected by the factors that cause the panic sell. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

If history tells us anything then:

As soon as 'joe public' starts to want to get 'in on the action' you know the jig is up. It then becomes a hunting ground for big whales and sharks who will eat joe public for lunch and end up getting richer in the process.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

All bitcoin investors would most likely be millionaires at that time if bitcoins value continues to rise and rise.  It is inevitable due to bitcoins unstoppable rising fame, investors keeps on flocking in trying to hold as much bitcoins as possibe which leads to adaptation of more and more services and retailers. Everyone is trying to ride with bitcoins so I think its value will continue to rise as years goes by.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

Yes i think this is the truth.If we look at bitcoin it was worth to 1$ one day.Now its price is around 7k.Who bought bitcoin at that time,are billionaire now.
Besides,there are also some other coins in exchanges that are giving huge gains to traders.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

It is amazing. I wish we knew that happen so We can be millionar and we invest to new project and we spreate this market to all world. I hope We can catch new opprtunity.

Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

i'm steel not millionnaire personally Sad
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:03:18 PM

i already listened regarding people achievement what's to be Millionaire In a short time , starting with little speculations. Currently riding An wave of victory in large portions.
. i have confidence that we would on the straight path, by gazing forward to budgetary flexibility On cryptocurrency. I likewise have confidence that btc as a cryptocurrency will make a considerable measure about individuals millionaire in the future.

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:44:20 PM

people who are patient and have some knowledge about trading they will be new millionaires of this century, in this digital century its not hard to earn money..
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

Let's admit that's what we came here for, but without patience and the knowledge to become one in using bitcoin you will still end up broke in the end. It's good to know that there is a forum like this where I can learn on how to manage the bitcoin that I got so far so it will grow and that I can avoid scammers which are everywhere nowadays.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:20:50 PM

As much as this is true, some people have also lost and got their hands burnt in the process of engaging in hyips. But the truth is that Cryptocurrency has made a lot millionaires easily than they would have ever dreamt of. The key thing I would say is availability to information. This will help one position his/herself where the right earnings is being made. With time and working smartly, the millionaires for 2020 is attainable.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

I think that would not be possible because not all people have been participated to bitcoin investments and some even used their coins on a daily basis. Cryptocurrencies do not make people millionaires its their actions and decisions to invest to bitcoins that made them millionaires. By that time more people and most investors would have been able to earn the profit of their investments and my best guess would be atleast 90% of people would be.

Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:21:15 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:59:50 AM by Block Chainy

2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

Guys... if this were true than it would be true with any booming and upcoming market. So I ask you this; 'Where are all the millionares from the rise of the internet?'

Exactly... some made it to millionare.. some even to billionare.. but lets face it, it takes a hell of a lot of 'in the right place at the right time' & insight & due diligence & yes.. luck too.

let's keep a healthy perspective. That's all I am saying. I't easy to fall pray to your own hopes, doubts and fears. These are the things that all traders and investers should be very wary of.

Ofcourse we would al like to make it big, but we know only a few will.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

The reality of what bitcoin has done for its holders can not be overemphasised. It has turned many into nouveau riche. However, this trend may not continue for a long time as bitcoin price is very high now for anyone to acquire many units to be stupendously rich. Honestly, I think it's about time people turned to viable altcoins if they really want to be rich. This is the in-thing now.
The main reason behind investing into bitcoin is that this coin will make rich in shorter time span and bitcoin gives surety about this just imagine the account balance of those who invested into it 2 years ago now they are successful as well as millionaire and this coin is totally a standard raiser coin so I also invest into it because I know that if I will put faith in it then this coin will lead me to the millionaire lane to enjoy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: