Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world  (Read 3928 times)
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

Yes it is possible though especially with the help of the cryptocurrency bitcoins to be exact and of course this forum. It enables us to gain a lot of money in this which can makes us a millionaire if we just pursue it and make the best out of it. Even today a lot of people are getting millions around the world because of simply buying bitcoins before and not spending it until now. Look ako the value of the bitcoins before compared today at $8000 2020 maybe in that time bitcoins will be worth double or tripled to now or even more we dont know.
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:04:15 PM

i dont think so, its not all over the world, its only to those who hardly mine bitcoins now because if you dont mine bitcoin you cant be easily become a millionaire on that. also we dont know the fate of bitcoin. it will still be continuing to grow or some new cryto will come up and replace bitcoin, we dont know that yet but i know bitcoin will grow because of how people so obsess to it and its very popular so i think it will grow(my guess).

teamjk

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:05:35 PM

I would say potential millionaires

recognition is earned upon safe exit.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:27:44 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 10:23:48 AM by meanwords

Well, some become millionaire and most don't. We are actually blind from the fact that we won't be able to become a millionaire just by holding a small amount of Bitcoin. We need a large amount of it, Good skills and luck. Those whales are the ones who gets rich even more by hoarding Bitcoin and tricking newbie investors who just panic sells while the big guys are happy with it because they know that they will profit big time again.
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

Well, some become millionaire and most don't. We are actually blind from the fact that we won't be able become a millionaire just by holding a small amount of Bitcoin. We need a large amount of it, Good skills and luck. Those whales are the ones who gets rich even more by hoarding Bitcoin and tricking newbie investors who just panic sells while the big guys are happy with it because they know that they will profit big time again.

Bingo
Dr. Moriarty

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

You should ask yourself just a question  Grin

Will I placed between them which they become a millionare  Wink
florentis

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

Yep it's possible, but only for units of all. Some are less lucky and they lose money. That's why you need to think about investment in cryptocurrencies.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:37:00 AM

Yep it's possible, but only for units of all. Some are less lucky and they lose money. That's why you need to think about investment in cryptocurrencies.
People buy Cryptocurrency and hold it for time and wait to rise the value of bitcoin to a high point and use Cryptocurrency it that time. As the value of bitcoin get a little low they again buy Cryptocurrency and hold it for time to rise the value. In this way Cryptocurrency make people millionaire all over the world.
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:44:20 AM

no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink
Couldn't agree more. The ones who had become millionaire are those who hold their bitcoins at its early time. Though you can make a lot of money in Bitcoin by offering your skills and services which, as the time goes by, would increase its value. We should look at it in long term basis. Panic sellers are those who lack knowledge as how the Bitcoin world moves.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zinacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:48:12 AM

Yes you are right. Many millionaires have been made via crypto and many more will be made too
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:52:52 AM

I love to see that happened, big chances that crypto currencies could make millionaire appears, the early adopters maybe not becoming millionaire because they don't think Bitcoin could become this expensive, but now a lot of people has strong believe that crypto could make them rich when a lot of people think this way, they will keep on investing and crypto currencies can become more and more expensive

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:53:08 AM

Almost all of users agree with cryptos currencies are making people millionaire all over the world. I think the most suitable is on cryptos currencies there are big opportunity to be millionaire to the people around the world who have invested their money in the cryptos currencies, not all of the people around the world they are making investment in cryptos currencies, some people even the investors stocks ( Warren Buffett ) he said that the bitcoin and other digital coins are bubbles, couples years later he will not to join on cryptos currencies party.
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Almost all of users agree with cryptos currencies are making people millionaire all over the world. I think the most suitable is on cryptos currencies there are big opportunity to be millionaire to the people around the world who have invested their money in the cryptos currencies, not all of the people around the world they are making investment in cryptos currencies, some people even the investors stocks ( Warren Buffett ) he said that the bitcoin and other digital coins are bubbles, couples years later he will not to join on cryptos currencies party.
People buy crypto currency invest it in big project on their best idea where they want. because crypto currency is online 24/7 therefor they can invest throughout the world. They manage best employee online from the world with crypto currency and pay their salary online which their project in very good way. In this way they generate high income and become millionaire with crypto currency.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:35:41 AM

The crypto market is zero. That is, when one person receives the money, another will lose money. The more millionaires there are, the more poor people will be. The wise will win
Yes of course crypto currency especially bitcoin have made people millionaires because the price of bitcoin grew from 5 dollars to almost more than 7000 dollars. Now you can imagine that the first investors have made a lot of money and now they are the riches people in their communities.

It is just because investing in bitcoin and holding their bitcoin to date. They have earned about 7000 dollars against one bitcoin and in my country 7000 dollars is huge money.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:40 AM

I am hoping ang dreaming for that. I hope this coming year is a good year for me. More bitcoin and profits to come.

Cryptocurrency is a big help for me, i am earning but  i am not yet rich. I hope i am one of those who also become millionaire thru bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

It is amazing. I wish we knew that happen so We can be millionar and we invest to new project and we spreate this market to all world. I hope We can catch new opprtunity.
Yes bitcoin is making people rich by allowing them to invest in promising projects and get a high output, by the output they can make their present good and save some for the future, the more you invest here the more is likely a chance to be rich in very short time. People are welcoming this technology with pleasure because it is easy and quick to be used and gives simple ways to earn money
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

It is very possible but cannot be attained on a silver platter. Eventhough Bitcoin for example has produced some millionaires, others too are struggling and complaining bitterly about crytocurrencies. People must therefore work hard and smart in order to achieve such an enviable status
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

It is very possible but cannot be attained on a silver platter. Eventhough Bitcoin for example has produced some millionaires, others too are struggling and complaining bitterly about crytocurrencies. People must therefore work hard and smart in order to achieve such an enviable status

Well if you invest a big amount today, then there's a big chance you'd be a millionnaire. And if you jave enough patience to keep your bitcoins in your wallet without touching it or spending it because that's a bigger challenge for holders

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:48:45 PM

Well if you invest a big amount today, then there's a big chance you'd be a millionnaire. And if you jave enough patience to keep your bitcoins in your wallet without touching it or spending it because that's a bigger challenge for holders
How is that a big chance ? You do know right there are number of issues and disagreements going on with segwit,block-size fork etc.The market is highly unstable,BCH is taking over,other shitcoins are gaining a value.No one really knows what the future is holding for crypto.It is not predictable at all!!

Yeah Bitcoin is losing it in terms of massive transaction fees which is not a good sign for the future of the coin.I'm not sure about the future either.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

Yes and more and more people are getting rich because of crypto. And I hope I'm also part of it. Please be sure that 1 Satoshi equals $ 1. To help the poor have a chance to become a millionaire. Hopefully in 2020 the predictions will come true. And sure we are here and continue to believe in bitcoins we can become wealthy and get out of poverty. And the world is becoming a cashless society and is equal to our level of living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: