Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:46:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world  (Read 3923 times)
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

Not all people that using crypto Currency was a millionaire it depends what currency is. But i hoping that the people who collect the bitcoin will made millionaire all over the world sooner because the value of bitcoin was really expensive and have a higher value. I'm sure that sooner will it rising up again and agian
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:46:02 PM

Scarcely any individuals who comprehend bitcoin on time and put embrace sum into it may have winds up noticeably tycoons at this point, on the grounds that not all will end up noticeably moguls since there are individuals who will offer their bitcoin at a lower cost because of monetary reasons or frenzy of losing their cash. Likewise I think not all individuals who put resources into it have enough measure of bitcoin in their wallet that will make them to be millionaires since not all have a same measure of Bitcoin.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

But we still can't say anything about the price of bitcoins. They may fall down if there is any bad news. What if any country start banning it or if there is not consensus between the miners on to support the forks or not. These things can destroy the value otherwise bitcoin holders are becoming millionaires day by day as price is increasing a lot.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:06:20 PM

Well in my opinion those millionaires are not from the low classes of society. I do believe that those who had money around 200k or more were able to become millionaire not the ones who started from zero.
Tadblt

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin
Everyone can be a millionaire if they dont sell/spend their bitcoin, i regret spending my last bitcoin, and by the way bitcoins price now is $9500 which is sad because i spend mine a week ago.
Dont follow my move and HODL!
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

Millionaires are only those that invested a lot in cryptocurrencies and traded already on the traditional exchanges or those, who bought Bitcoin in 2009 and holded it all the time Smiley
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:26:36 PM

Millionaires are only those that invested a lot in cryptocurrencies and traded already on the traditional exchanges or those, who bought Bitcoin in 2009 and holded it all the time Smiley

The sum of money made in selling the dream usually surpasses the sum of money that is made by the few who actually achieved the dream.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink

I agree with this. Not all people who invested in cryptocurrencies could be a millionaire because not all coins could make their value times 100 or 300 by 2020. Some will still remain at the bottom. It all depends on what coin you invest in. So if you invest in a promising coin, then big chance you will become a millionaire by that time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

It might probably not be until 2020 before we have people being made millionaires through bitcoin, ordinary people are being made millionaires day by day all to bitcoin. It all depends on your skill and capabilities; I was reading an article in an online journal the other day on how a man invested 2000 pounds into bitcoin trading in February and in November he already made 800,0000 pounds at a point I marveled but a later come to the realisation that in bitcoin any thing can happen within the shortest period of time. Bitcoin is turning out millionaires day by day.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:52:48 AM

Yes that's  right.crypto currency is changing the lives of many people.It's an era of online banking and investment.people can earn extra money by bitcoin.It's  really helping many people.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:03:34 AM

You always need to rmember this "IF" because theres a lot of people didnt know about crypto and theres a lot of people still didnt believe in bitcoin and IF all goverments love this because some govrments stikk hate this so thats why some country bitcoin is still banned.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

yeah and those millionaires will be those people who  get our fees from transactions. :/ It's not that bad as it was but it's still not that good for the purpose bitcoin is made for and if the bitcoin price starts going down, I'm scared of those panic sellers, they just might bring it a little more lower.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

All people can not be millionaires (you mean millionaires = rich people) Wink rather can but always will be who has billions and much richer. We can be millionaires but not rich  Embarrassed
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:47 AM

I do not think so, because bitcoins price today are too much expensive and as what my finance teacher says the higher the value in the market will be the higher the fall they will be and there will always have a fall no matter what happens. But i am sure that by now there are almost a lot of people that are a millionaire because of the bitcoins price going $10k and a lot of my friends also are a millionaire because they have been here for years so they have saved a lot.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:48:04 AM

This is so valid. Those individuals who hold crypto like BTC in couple of years back they wind up millionaires now. Since Crypto's cost is shaky and they are evolving ordinary. What's more, a large portion of the crypto's esteem is raising so high that who hold some coin they wind up plainly moguls after a few years.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:06:04 AM

I feel Cryptocurrency is a  platform  where the poor in the society  can have a revolution in there finacial status, A friend in search of employement  after  his Masters degree,stumbled on Bitcoin about  a  year ago, he is now in his millions, from this platfom, he has business he  now invest  into.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

This is really true that cryptocurrencies is one of the main reason of the other people why they are earning a lot of money and becoming a millionaire because of the things that they found profitable in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency and also the most common type of cryptocurrency that made a lot of millionaires.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:49:51 PM

How this is counted? by the wallet addresses? some people may get more addresses in the millionaire list.

I think the real list is lot more, 1000th top address has over 1600 BTCs, which is 13 million US. So it should have 20000 millionaires at least

Yeah, I agree with you Smiley Looking at criptocurrency capitalization and BHC/ETH wallets it should be up to 50k people with wallets more than 1000000 $
I also agree with you because crypto Currency is making me millionaires 😍😍😍
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:08:07 PM

It's all about the dedication how better you excel with crypto currency to become a millionaire. Every body cannot be a millionaire even in 2020 who opt bitcoin. Intelligence in analyzing the market trends, understanding the trade metrics, various nodes, study of subject can lead to be a millionaire and there are even many loosers who lost in crypto due to lack of knowledge. Even yes it is making people rich all over the world but for people who learns to safe play deserve reaching that goal.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:11:15 PM

LOL. I agree that cryptocurrency help increasing the number of millionaire in the world but I don't think 2020 everyone will become millionaire just because of cryptocurrency. LOL. In crypocurrency world you not always win, sometime you lose everything and you will have to start with 0 balance because there are a lot of risks out there in this world. If everyone can become millionaire by cryptocurrency I think they will ignore everything except cryptocurrency Smiley)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: