Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?  (Read 4152 times)
rivercityjon

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:07:14 AM

Get ready for some nasty price crashes before we see $7000... As always, be patient and don't make panic decisions but hold on for the long term rebound.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?
Yes, there is a chance that bitcoin will reach $7000 and more. If this year we are just expecting $5000 before but it actually hit $5600 per bitcoin this year, the latest highest record of bitcoin price so it is not impossible that it will happen.
Weeks back the price speculation was completely focused on $5000. Now things have changed a lot better and as a part the price has crossed the $5000 barrier to reach new milestones. Hope, the price increase will continue with fluctuations happening in between leading to reach the targeted $7000 or even higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:18:36 AM

Get ready for some nasty price crashes before we see $7000... As always, be patient and don't make panic decisions but hold on for the long term rebound.

Yeah this is pretty much inevitable. On the bright side, we'll be able to buy dips. So in a sense, we can thank the panic dumpers.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

I see now it is impossible to reach $ 7000, but for next year 2018 will come I believe bitcoin price will achieve it. and I think currently still have a chance to invest in bitcoin, if you do not want to miss a moment to benefit from the upcoming November event.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

Its not a matter of whether we think about it or not because that is surely going to happen sooner or later but the road to get there is what might be challenging to everybody. However, whether we will win or lose on the long run will depend in our attitude to those unleashing events on the way there.

The irony of the matter is when we touch $7000, there is always additional quest on individual to push more for $10000 and it continues...
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:53:51 AM

Yes soon bitcoin price will reach 7000 $ ,,I really hope that happens,I invested a bit of my money in bitcoin,I am sure the price will exceed 7000 $, and I will profit a lot.Bitcoin prices are really crazy.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

I see now it is impossible to reach $ 7000, but for next year 2018 will come I believe bitcoin price will achieve it. and I think currently still have a chance to invest in bitcoin, if you do not want to miss a moment to benefit from the upcoming November event.

I don't think $7000 is impossible at all, just remember how sudden the latest push was. It's just a matter of time until we hit the $7000 mark. It might even happen within this year.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:56:53 AM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

Definitely we do not know about it since we cannot speculate or predict what would be the price of bitcoin.  We do not even know what would be its price after an hour, we could only assume.  Anyways, who do not want that to happen that bitcoin will reach $7000.  By that time, all of us who are into bitcoins will be surely happy.  It can even goes up higher than what you predict and it could even goes down.  Whatever it is I am still into bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
enterprevic

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:57:57 AM

Its surely going to happen, but its hard predicting the time its going to take to reach there because bitcoin is really unpredictable; it might reach that price in two days and might even drop lower than that within a day, all you just have to do is just to keep watching and following the trend and if it seems to be bothering you that the price is dropping you can easily drop out of the market, it's as easy as that.

One thing for sure is that the price is going to rise, but you can't say the specific date or time, you should just keep being hopeful.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

Theres a lot of predictions until now that bitcoin will reach to 10,000$ in 2018 and all i can see is this is going to be so exciting i realy like bitcoin

Crypto_trader87

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

Theres a lot of predictions until now that bitcoin will reach to 10,000$ in 2018 and all i can see is this is going to be so exciting i realy like bitcoin

Crypto_trader87

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:54 AM

MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

i think bitcoin will go up a little and would drop down and become more stable. In near future, bitcoin's value is very unstable, can go up or down every moment we can not predict it so bitcoin can hit 7000$ but to be more than this number is really difficult
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

In my opinion, I believe that $7000 mark is near, possibly because of the upcoming forks. As usual, the trend of the price of bitcoin will go up and down, because people will take profit, and buy more when the price hits the bottom. There will be bad and good news like the previous ones about bitcoin that will surface and media will take note of it then more people will be interested in bitcoin, which might affect the price of bitcoin again. For me, bitcoin will continue to grow exponentially to the moon and we will all rejoice in the near future!
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

even higher than $ 7000, many people talk about the bitcoin’s value, if bitcoin can reach a higher price than $ 7000 it will be very profitable for the holders of bitcoin at this time and it can improve the economy of bitcoin holders to become better
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

a lot of buy bitcoins even though the price has been high,, as we expect all that in november will appear hard fork that will bring bitcoingold,., and maybe this will benefit personally, but there is a risk that can happen,, but seen here they ignore the risk ..
yes now we live see november later..
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:54:34 PM

Nobody can predict perfectly how long it will take to hit 7000$ mark. But I am quite sure it will definitely hit the 7000$ mark by mid of next year because we know btc has good potential to keep its upward momentum as we all know it is maintaining bullish mode even buying is also increasing day by day.

Frank0209

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

I think at first Bitcoin need to broke 6k$ then it'll go to the moon soon Smiley). 6k$ is the biggest barrier for Bitcoin price at this time and IMO Bitcoin will break this peak after the upcoming hard fork and there are some predictions that Bitcoin price will be 10k$ at the end of this year and I think it's possible. Few months ago some cryptocurrency experts predicted that Bitcoin only can reach to 3k$ till the end of this year now they have to change their mind Smiley)
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

Well, yes it might hit that value but as of now its to early to predict that especially there's an upcoming fork. Like what others say it will still struggle before it reaches another all-time high. It will surely reach that but only time can tell. Maybe next year, around the first or second quarter of the year, but it was just my wild guess.  Grin
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:39:29 PM

What I am thinking now is whether the price will stay up or even will decrease sharply. Moreover there will be a second hardfork and we all will not know whether it will run smoothly, currently I still hesitate to buy Bitcoin at this very high price because I am afraid of the risks I will receive if after the second hardfork price. will fall to 20%.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: