Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?  (Read 4149 times)
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:43:33 PM

In the first place, it will not be a good idea to be buying bitcoin now at an all-time high. No one can predict how high it will go this time around but I got a feeling it won't stay up for long. Do your due diligence and always think twice
cloud777

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:43:54 PM

BTC can arrive close to 7000$ some days before november fork.
I think that Bitcoin Gold bubble is over.
We must wait for some weeks!  Grin

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
asmythirl

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

I started back in July when Bitcoin was approximately $2400, at the time i remember worrying that i had missed the boat, wow was i wrong. As we sit now at $6000 suddenly $7000 and $8000 do not seem that far away. I remember a $8000 prediction for end of 2017 so i think that is achievable.

Here is my story so far.

Buying Your First Bitcoin

When i started it was with Coinbase which i guess is probably the norm? they have a nice dashboard and its very easy and convenient to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Of course you will pay fees for the convenience but i do not think they are high given that as a newbie they make it so easy.

Getting started on Coinbase - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GB45_d8Vw
Also, if you join Coinbase from that link in the video you will get a $10 sign-up bonus

Bitcoin Investing

As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC.
Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw
What I like is that its a short term investment of only 6 weeks and you can withdraw earnings at any time.

Bitcoin Trading

I started using https://coincube.io last week, they are a crypto index/hedge fund. They trade the top 30 currencies automatically and will rebalance the fund daily or weekly etc. based on what your risk level is. So far so good but its early days so fingers crossed.

Bitcoin Mining

I am also doing some mining which makes a nice return, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGnziClsjo
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

I think that it should be possible.
We should bring into consideration that the price has been surging to a new all time high recently, which means that now news websites will start posting articles about the price of bitcoin and a short explanation, just as they usually do when bitcoin hits a new all time high, the whole thing will bring bitcoin into mainstream and will make the price surging even higher, that's why I believe that bitcoin should be passing the 7000$ mark really soon.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

I bet (btc + s2x +bgold)will reach that price in 5days - 4weeks from now.  Price increase is exponential

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

A few weeks ago, when the price of bitcoin reached $ 5,000 for the first time, I claimed that the price of $ 7,500 would be reached this year, and I held in spite of the abrupt correction that was recently observed, which dropped the price of bitcoin towards the $ 3,000 line for a brief time. I am convinced that the $ 7,000 mark will fall this year, and the $ 10,000 mark will be broken next year.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:06:20 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

It will hit $7000 or more in near future that's for sure, but not sooner I think.
Because, if the current trends hits $6500 then most probably the price will go for immediate correction.
So after correction, bitcoin price will begin rising again and at the trend bitcoin price may hit $7000 or more.

This is just my opinion on my own prediction. It maybe totally wrong.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:35:10 AM

from the beginning, bitcoin do this scheme, of course it will hit 7000$. it is just a matter of time
another fork means another pump for bitcoin
it’s possible that when the hard fork that will be held on October 25th can help the bitcoin’s price to rise higher than the now, and if it reach $ 7000 it will become a prize for bitcoin holders and get some bitcoin golds after the hard fork is over.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:39:06 AM

So many arguments saying that the rise of the bitcoin’s value for now can rise up to $ 7,000- $ 10,000 and those arguments don’t have a strong proof to prove the arguments
I think it's better we just have to follow the flow of time, to see the proof that the rising and falling of bitcoin’s value is influenced by market ratio, demand and supply.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:55:16 AM

Before hardfork price can touch 6500$ and then in my opinion will be correction till 5500$,but if now 6050$(maximum),next maximum will be already higher

Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:04:09 AM

Bitcoin is going to hit $6200 then back down because of fork.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:08:45 AM

Bitcoin a steam locomotive, which had already dispersed and stop it will be very difficult, people periodically pour fuel and his movement will never end. Yes, it sometimes slows down when going uphill, but after every climb comes a descent, and here overclocking there is no limit) and 7K$ and 10K$ and$ 100k is a matter of time)

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:12:46 PM

There is a lot of talk about hitting $10,000 by the end of the year, I think this is quite achievable and would be a nice xmas present for a lot people.

But isn’t this a bit overrated? There must be something that triggers such a drastic increase and I think for now there is nothing capable to do that, especially with the so-wide margin.

junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

say a huge nominal then hope Bitcoin will reach the number seems so common in here, like guessing dice numbers in gambling and hope your guess is right. everyone mentioned a nominal but cannot provide an argument to corroborate why it happens.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

I believe Bitcoin will hit 8,000$ before the fork begins on November. Most of the investors expecting that Bitcoin will hold its own after the split on November. Some traders are shifting their altcoins to BTCs expecting for any free coins after the split. At the moment, price of BTC is at 6k USD and will be increasing further as a lot people are getting interested to BTC.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
lazer1064

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

I think the goal of bitcoin is to reach 20 000 USD in the foreseeable future, after which it will hold about this value for a long time. Time, when he reaches this value, I can not tell. The value of 20 000 USD is due to the minimum dimension of bitcoin, which at this rate will correspond to about 1 cent of USD, which makes the rate above this value not convenient for using the minimum dimension of bitcoin. Splitting bitcoin is more possible, but it will increase the amount of calculations in transactions and slow down the system.
And, of course, we should never rule out the risk of a bitcoin breaking down due to the destructive actions of hackers and states or the violation of the integrity of the Internet.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

right now bitcoin hit $6100 maybe in next month or end of this year bitcoin will hit $6500 or $7000 i hope that bitcoin hit $7000 in a short tem, its mean that bitcoin will have a big value than other coin in this world, and we can get many profit from it

CryptoDreamz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

I have to agree with the folks that BTC is growing due to the 2 forks coming up. I believe after the Nov. fork it will make a correction. You can see everyone is selling alt coins for BTC. I had to sell Litecoin for a loss for BTC before LTC price went any lower.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:25:27 PM

At some point it is possible but no one can predict it. Maybe later can be an instant. Bitcoin's price has the ability to hit that price or maybe can go higher than $7000. But before we can see that happen, there's a major things we could probably see, as of now the industry is still young and big improvements will come.We can't predict it, the cryptocurrency is never be stable, so let's wait for that time for the Bitcoins will go rise in the next few years.
juanjoportable

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

More and more people are talking about bitcoin, however most of them don't know enough about it and believe it is too hard to get involved. I believe that if many of us teach our friends and people around us then Bitcoin will go to another galaxy...
Let's do it! Crypto is not a secret, the more people involved, higher the prices Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: