Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?  (Read 4147 times)
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

right now bitcoin hit $6100 maybe in next month or end of this year bitcoin will hit $6500 or $7000 i hope that bitcoin hit $7000 in a short tem, its mean that bitcoin will have a big value than other coin in this world, and we can get many profit from it

The bitcoin price will hit $ 7000 very soon,i think the the demand for bitcoin is increases that's why the price is increasing at this rate.I hope the growth rate will continue all the way and soon the value will reach $10000 by the end of 2018.The investors will be very happy because they gonna get high profits.
lazer1064

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:32:30 PM

There is a lot of talk about hitting $10,000 by the end of the year, I think this is quite achievable and would be a nice xmas present for a lot people.

But isn’t this a bit overrated? There must be something that triggers such a drastic increase and I think for now there is nothing capable to do that, especially with the so-wide margin.

The reason is. Bitcoin grows on the flow of money from the global shadow economy and offshore. The stronger USA and other countries press on offshore, the more money from there go to bitcoin and it grows. Stupid policy USA = growth bitcoin.

FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

right now bitcoin hit $6100 maybe in next month or end of this year bitcoin will hit $6500 or $7000 i hope that bitcoin hit $7000 in a short tem, its mean that bitcoin will have a big value than other coin in this world, and we can get many profit from it

The bitcoin price will hit $ 7000 very soon,i think the the demand for bitcoin is increases that's why the price is increasing at this rate.I hope the growth rate will continue all the way and soon the value will reach $10000 by the end of 2018.The investors will be very happy because they gonna get high profits.
I agree with you mate, I think that bitcoin price will increase more too soon after the hard fork. As you said, nowadays the demand for bitcoin is increases more so automatically the price of bitcoin will increase too. So the 10000$, it's a matter of time. So we should save now as we can of bitcoin and we will make a very big profit in the near future.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will hit more than $7000 in the future because it is just starting to go up because the things are just getting started to be good and i think that the demand of the people in the world for bitcoin will be more and more and i think that the price of bitcoin is easy to go up even farther because of the demand.
Telegraphcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

I think the sky is the limit for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. As they begin to enter the main stream more and more their demand will also increase. Basic economic theory points out that the higher the demand for a wanted good, the higher the value that good will hold.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

the speculation about bitcoin price increasing at 7000usd its not possible and rises bitcoin in the marketcap are continues to increase hoping for bitcoin stability of the price are stay before the end of this year.

kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?
I think rising to the $ 10K price is very easy for Bitcoin right now.
But I hope that does not happen this time. Because Bitcoin rises the price of altcoin is getting destroyed now.
I'm stuck in some altcoins so once again I hope Bitcoin prices remain stable at current prices.

Terry05

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

yes definitely will reach the $7000 mark, today as of writing price is more likely $6138 ( https://www.coindesk.com/price/) it will surpass it by the end of the year, however we all know bitcoin price is unstable but still the price is significantly increasing.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:05:00 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

Absolutely yes, because as we all want a very high price of btc, but as some people said in the forum, there will be a hard fork this coming October 25, is that right? If so it will really affect the total price of bitcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

It all depends on the up and coming fork and how that is going to affect Bitcoin and if bitcoin cash actually keeps it's value it could affect bitcoin negatively.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Yes of course, I think this end of december hits the big value of $7000 and more. But we all know the upcoming fork on october 25 so we will wait until they launch it.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:04:49 PM

That is possible, anytime there is a tendency of seeing btc at a higher price or lower price because bitcoin is unstable. But one thing is for sure it will continue to rise. When you will observe and check the previous chart, you will see a greater changes with the past and latest price.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

I might be wrong, but I think the Price might decrease a little when people start shopping for Christmas and when everyone's pucket is dried up after December and first week of January.

But before then, I just wish the price hits $10k.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:20:16 PM

I think maybe just before fork in 4 days bitcoin hits 7k but then it won't be up that high again until the end of the year

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xBitHodler

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:21:46 PM

I thought that we will be able to barely hit $6000 by the end of this year. Now I'm really optimistic and I think we can reach $10000 by the end of this year. 2017 is going to be remembered for sure. Cryptocurrencies became so popular this year. It's really interesting to see that people are buying as much BTC as they can despite we are going to have one of the most important hard forks (SegWit2X). Price fell down during Bitcoin Cash hard fork.
orcuncanli

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:42:13 PM

I think it will hit much more but not soon . This groving just because of bitcoin gold .after fork it will decrease a bit
rev2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

I think there is definitely NO limit regarding the price. It just depends on how widely bitcoin is going to get accepted around the world. If the rumours about Venezuala are true and they decide to use it as their main currency, then they surely won't be the first and last ones to adapt it.

But... I see one big problem in this. How are governments, countries around the world going to work without taxation? But regarding the price, I think 7000$ is no problem by the end of the year. Maybe we even reach 8k$.. Who knows what crazy events happen .. Maybe we even drop back 50%, just for it to recover after a few weeks..
Wallytred

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Few years ago Winklevoss predicted 40000$ per BTC. Sooner or later we'll meet this target... Maybe... Or not. It depends anyway.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:12:05 PM

Well for me, after looking at the price of bitcoins from January 1 this year and the way it has risen over the months to this day, i think it has already gotten very far from where it was when it started. Specially on this year which is the luckiest year of not only bitcoins, but also the whole crypto world, I think that idea isn't something that is impossible to happen. But it will sure take some time for btc to reach such a high price increase. Unpredictable but not impossible. That is my say for this subject.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:40:57 PM

I think there is definitely NO limit regarding the price. It just depends on how widely bitcoin is going to get accepted around the world. If the rumours about Venezuala are true and they decide to use it as their main currency, then they surely won't be the first and last ones to adapt it.

But... I see one big problem in this. How are governments, countries around the world going to work without taxation? But regarding the price, I think 7000$ is no problem by the end of the year. Maybe we even reach 8k$.. Who knows what crazy events happen .. Maybe we even drop back 50%, just for it to recover after a few weeks..

hopefully, not too soon. I see we didnt learn any lessons at all about the China debacle. The price is based on absolutely nothing but shits and giggles. we seemed determined to keep pushing the limits with the price as a community; I can honestly say Im not a part of this, I rarely if ever actually purchase bitcoin. i was surprised when we regained 5k, I was shocked when we held the mid 5ks, and Im fucking dumbfounded that we have broken 6k. bravo. we are paying a premium in the fae of a fork, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

stop buying these coins at these prices people! remember, there is always usually someone that paid less for their coins than you did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: