Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?  (Read 4147 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

hopefully, not too soon. I see we didnt learn any lessons at all about the China debacle. The price is based on absolutely nothing but shits and giggles. we seemed determined to keep pushing the limits with the price as a community; I can honestly say Im not a part of this, I rarely if ever actually purchase bitcoin. i was surprised when we regained 5k, I was shocked when we held the mid 5ks, and Im fucking dumbfounded that we have broken 6k. bravo. we are paying a premium in the fae of a fork, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
stop buying these coins at these prices people! remember, there is always usually someone that paid less for their coins than you did.
No one is forcing anyone to buy the coins at the price,big time investors and pumping in money in bitcoin and so is the reason we are seeing these kind of valuation and if you are able to invest in it at the right moment then you are good,do you think small time investors made this rapid change in price in a short time, the recent rally is because of the opportunity to make extra profit with the fork .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:35:28 PM

hopefully, not too soon. I see we didnt learn any lessons at all about the China debacle. The price is based on absolutely nothing but shits and giggles. we seemed determined to keep pushing the limits with the price as a community; I can honestly say Im not a part of this, I rarely if ever actually purchase bitcoin. i was surprised when we regained 5k, I was shocked when we held the mid 5ks, and Im fucking dumbfounded that we have broken 6k. bravo. we are paying a premium in the fae of a fork, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
stop buying these coins at these prices people! remember, there is always usually someone that paid less for their coins than you did.
No one is forcing anyone to buy the coins at the price,big time investors and pumping in money in bitcoin and so is the reason we are seeing these kind of valuation and if you are able to invest in it at the right moment then you are good,do you think small time investors made this rapid change in price in a short time, the recent rally is because of the opportunity to make extra profit with the fork .

That's correct, it's better to buy now than wait for the unexpected fall of bitcoin, i think it has a greater chance of reaching 7000$ soon and so if you manage to buy it now there is a greater chance you can make some profits and sell back soon.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:37:58 PM

The possibility of bitcoin prices will continue to increase and maybe by 2018 bitcoin prices will reach $ 7000, with the current price movement of bitcoin that has reached $ 6100 I think it is quite realistic if you have predictions about bitcoin prices will reach $ 7000 next year.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:45:23 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?
The same question was asked for 4000, 5000, and 6000. And at current, bitcoin is at 6000 and many were very positive about this.So we could pretty much say that bitcoin could easily get to that 7000 margin with a few dumps and a quick rise..a strategy that has become very common in the past few months.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

Yes, my speculation is that, it will reach at least $7000 to $8000 at the end of this month. I am new in this kind of happening but my brother just told me it will not go that high this year.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:35:09 PM

Yup, I believe that it is possible for Bitcoin to reach 7000$ before this year end knowing that the increase on its market value is continuous and knowing that there's an incoming hardfork in November. And if the fork will be successful, surely it will make the market value of Bitcoin more expensive just like the recent one, making Bitcoin to achieve that amount as this year end.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

Yup, I believe that it is possible for Bitcoin to reach 7000$ before this year end knowing that the increase on its market value is continuous and knowing that there's an incoming hardfork in November. And if the fork will be successful, surely it will make the market value of Bitcoin more expensive just like the recent one, making Bitcoin to achieve that amount as this year end.
I agree with you.It's not really hard for bitcoin to reach 7000$ maybe before this year ends because as what i have observed,its price is continuosly growing every now ad then.And yes i also believe that this coming fork will be a succesful one,bitcoin price will also have a vast increase same just like before.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

That's definitely possible especially if the pump or the increase on its market value will be continuous. Ofcourse, backdrops are still expected given the fact that a hardfork in November is coming. And if the hardfork will be a success,reaching 7000$ before this year end won't surely be a problem and will be achieved with ease just like what happened in the recent fork that pumped the value of Bitcoin from 2500 upto 4000$ in no time.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:14:18 AM

I think there will probably be a correction in a week or so but after that it will be smooth sailing to 7000$ before the end of the year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:52:51 AM

$7000 is possible this year but not but not before Segwit2x. This bullish price party is soon to be over as 25th Oct is approaching. Bitcoin is highly overpriced now and needed correction would be happening soon which might tank the price back to $5k range. After that 2x fork is very unpredictable right now, the way support is declining, either there won't be any fork or a major split might happen. Results will be dependent upon how 2x fork executes if happens.

November would be a bearish month.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

That's a big possibility if you base it on the pace bitcoin is moving today. I wouldn't agree that bitcoin can even hit 5000 this year if you told me that last year but we're well past that now. Bitcoon keeps on breaking grounds and hitting 7000 soon is very achievable. Gat's why i'm not spending a single btc that i have in my wallet

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
malika

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:07:56 AM

Having a much higher value of bitcoin is very possible if we will analyze the trending now we could see the higher flactuation in the crypto market and for sure that lots of investors are more interested in buying or investing in bitcoin thats why the value goes even higher. In the next coming months will expect for a greater value of bitcoin.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caloocan_Pride

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:30:59 AM

Nobody would know if that will happen. Only fate to the project is certain to this topic. If that will happen the 7000 to the nearest time it won't be that healthy to the network for it is so abrupt, I believe that the surge is due to the incoming fork. All we have to do is don't mind the price right for eventually it will reach the price we wanted it to become.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:51:59 AM

I would definitely agree to this, we could only see bitcoin upwards this year we experience a very fast increase in its price because their are so many people and institution is believing in bitcoin and many more soon will do.

In bitcoin we trust.. lets see if it will really hit $9-10k before the year ends

worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:59:17 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

A big price increase fast is not always a good thing, someone in the end will dump, and make a killing.  What goes up must come down.  To me this increase is going to fast.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:33:26 AM

Btc will hit big indeed! We may be on a fast pace increase right now because of the fork because people are wanting their fork tokens but still, I know even if there is no upcoming fork btc will still surge up. Sure we might be facing a crash after the fork but then, people will start buying once that happen. We are on a never ending cycle and I think this is good for btc community. It just shows that we are a healthy community and the foundation of btc is strong.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:39:32 AM

we dont know what happen on the value of the bitcoin, in other terms of speculation we cant predict if the price value will increase or decrease, at the same time we just need to see the flow of there value nowadays, but i think bitcoin value will surge at the middle of $8000 to $9000 at the end of this year.
jecside

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:41:13 AM

Can anybody comment on the effect of international demand for bitcoin?  I mean, Zimbabwe has hyperinflation and supposedly the populace is buying bitcoin.  I think that and the Venezuelan situation likely is boosting demand for BTC, not just speculators...
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:15:08 AM

Well sure it will increase for sure, Nothing can stop it.  Bitcoin can touch 7000$ and i heard in December the price would be 1000$ or plus.
i am not a prediction giving person but i believe it may be happen because the price along with volume is constantly increasing and not dropping.

Many will say that there is this and that factor which causing the price rise but for me only thing is the trust of people in bitcoins which is making it rise so high.
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:24:15 AM

while this is still blurred up to $ 7000 but will be brighter due to the year-end approach, and will become clear to reach $ 10,000 next year.
we will see what big news will bring Bitcoin down temporarily..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: