Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?  (Read 4152 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:27:14 AM

Ask the Japanese. They’re driving the market.

https://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:44:32 AM

yes that's for sure, this year the prediction has been reach, some people predicted that this year bitcoin price will reach $6000 before the end of the year, next year for sure it will reach $7000 or more, because every day that come to us bitcoin become more popular.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

It is very hard to tell any such thing about the bitcoin price. No one knows how and when it's price will fall and then we will all be looking for the reasons of the fall. It also have the potential to increase it price sooner in a very little time. But it is not easy to say anything regarding bitcoin price. One of the beauty of the bitcoin is it's price volatility. This is why people adore bitcoin and invest in bitcoin with a high risk to get high return.
Yes, of the bitcoin price volatility itself that makes many people interested in investing and can make it a short-term trader because of the rapidly changing price movements that can be profitable.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

A lot of people are calling $6800 top. I think we might just get short of that and retrace 50% before the next big leg up. So place your orders at around $3500
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

With the way Bitcoin's price surge up this year (in a very fast rate), it will no longer a surprise if it reach 7000$. Although, nobody knows when, but it will happen, maybe sooner or later than we thought.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

I am confident enough that bitcoin price will rise upto 7000$.the market value of bitcoin is increasing and thousands of people, investors are engaging themselves with bitcoin.from these senario,I can easily predict that bitcoin price will increased more that 7000$ very soon.
lazer1064

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

Can anybody comment on the effect of international demand for bitcoin?  I mean, Zimbabwe has hyperinflation and supposedly the populace is buying bitcoin.  I think that and the Venezuelan situation likely is boosting demand for BTC, not just speculators...

These are not the main reasons for the growth of bitcoin. Especially funny about Zimbabwe Smiley

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?
Wow, that's a huge money, It is good start to invest as soonest as possible before 7k will expect to come, I knew bitcoin nowadays is a good source of income and i want a piece of it to sustain my daily lifestyle, to support my family, for emergency and future purposes, These is a good gift for me in the upcoming Christmas season.. Wink
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:57:24 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:33:46 PM by senne

First of all, I think this question belongs to Speculation Section. And returning to your question, I think Bitcoin can easily cross $7,000 by the end of the year there may be some effect on price after the fork but last months are always seen crucial for Bitcoin and there is seen a growth during the end of the year. After Swegit2x, Bitcoin may start to rise again and enter next year with $7,000+ easily. But, if some unwanted news and rumors and ban on ICO are seen they might affect the rise of Bitcoin but it will cross $7,000 sooner or later. 
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Yup, that's possible. Its market value as of this moment is getting higher each in every time. If it will continue for more weeks or before this year end, by the year of 2018, it will be able to reach a value of 7000$ or higher, knowing that a hardfork is approaching which is a huge opportunity on the increase of its value, just like what happened in the recent segwit2x.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:55:27 PM

Yes!! The way its rising in the recent days, there is a huge chance of hitting 7000$ or even more inj thge coming days. It has already reached almost 6000$ which wah about 5000$ a week or so ago. and has already become almost 6000$. So theres no doubt of it hitting 7000$ or even crossing it
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

I am positive like always that Bitcoin will hit 6000$ or 7000$ plus or more especially there is this fork again which makes Bitcoin price keeps going up everytime there is a hard fork. Just don't panic when you saw it drop a bit and you'll profit when it hits 7000$+. I am thinking that after Bitcoin hits this value i will sell all my Bitcoin and buy potential alt coins.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:02:13 PM

A lot of people are calling $6800 top. I think we might just get short of that and retrace 50% before the next big leg up. So place your orders at around $3500

I think Bitcoin will not fall more than 5000$. Bitcoin price will increase after Oct 25, mean while Bitcoin price will consolidate 5500$ and after that the price of Bitcoin will reach more than 6500$ after the hard fork.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

I read an article that CNBC (Comcast) has launched an online survey on where does BItcoin go from here and majority of the participants said that it will reach 10,000 usd or more? CNBC is a respectable telecommunications company and it has a good audience from different prestigious companies. So this will be an acceptable result of survey. For me personally, i agree with it even now that forf is still not happening, the price is already surging from 6k usd and above.

Here is the link: https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-respondents-say-bitcoin-to-reach-10000/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

Yup, and that's for sure. Bitcoin's value in the market is rising and getting more expensive. It is now priced higher than 6000$ and maybe before this month end, it will be 6500$. But reaching a value of 7000$ and more would, I think, happen in December, once the hardfork is done and if it will be successful because it will contribute on the increase of its market value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

there's a chance for BTC to reach 7000$ before the end of 2017 but i guess (just speculating) the incoming fork with face a drop.
As we saw this year it will recovery quite fast, nothing to be worried about but i don't think it will reach 7k this year.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:36:06 PM

I read an article that CNBC (Comcast) has launched an online survey on where does BItcoin go from here and majority of the participants said that it will reach 10,000 usd or more? CNBC is a respectable telecommunications company and it has a good audience from different prestigious companies. So this will be an acceptable result of survey. For me personally, i agree with it even now that forf is still not happening, the price is already surging from 6k usd and above.

Here is the link: https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-respondents-say-bitcoin-to-reach-10000/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

well surveys aren't usually a good source for talking about speculation. it is what people think not their analysis. and whenever bitcoin is rising strong, everyone sees the moon just like when price is dropping they see death and end everywhere!

but the good thing that can come out of it is that they are advertising for bitcoin and that helps with the adoption.

There is a FOMO brewing...
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

Most probably like within the next fork we can expect that to occur. If people weren't scared during the bitcoin cash fork, we could have already reached that price by now. Am still amazed on how quick bitcoin recovered from its crash, from 2900 to 6170$ that's a huge change. 7000$ isn't far away from now.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

My estimate is Bitcoin will not hit $7,000, but maybe it will reach the low $7,000s, and definitely will not go to $8,000 - instead, it will crash.

btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:05:06 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best increasing cryptocurrencies. A lot of people use it and tge number of user is increasing at a good rate. The price of bitcoin is also increasing day by day at a great rate. Now the price of a bitcoin is more than 5800$. When I first know about bitcoin in the mid of 2016, it's price was nearly 800$. The price is increasing rapidly. If we consider this situation, bitcoin will maintain it's growth rate. And the price will increase and increase. So we can say that bitcoin will hit 7000$ price soon even 8000$.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: