Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?  (Read 4145 times)
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:42 AM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

I Believe yes, as you can see bitcoin keeps increasing. It ia the best cryptocurrency. The number of members joining the bitcoin is also increasing. So with the suppoert of everyone bitcoin will rise .it wikl grow more and more. Because as I observed the price is rapidly increasing.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

Looking at the chart of bitcoin price, we can see the bitcoin rise everymonth, so if it keeps this trend until the end of 2017, i think bitcoin can reach to 7000$ or may be slower than few months.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

This is possible because but it will take more years to happen, The growth of bitcoins is fast if you notice and i based it on the charts in the coinmarketcap. There is a lot of predictions here in this forum that it will reach $10k dollars next year so you better have more patient in holding.

Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:45:24 AM

Yes, I believe it will. People are starting to notice bitcoin. Many ads and reviews are popping out on TVs, magazines and blogs/sites. I think it is only a matter time until it reaches more than 7000$. The demand is getting bigger and the price too. Maybe it will experience dumps after the fork but it will surely rise up again. Bitcoin has a great potential for the future so 7000$ should be an easy task to accomplish. We are still here waiting for it to hit 100k$. I really hope so.  Tongue Smiley
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:49:36 AM

It will reach or not bitcoin price at $7000, for me.. i just hope bitcoin can continue giving a good hope for everyone. But it seems yes, it will be achieved I guess.. but it may still take some considerable time to achieve that, not for at this moments.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:50:07 AM

Well sure it will increase for sure, Nothing can stop it.  Bitcoin can touch 7000$ and i heard in December the price would be 1000$ or plus.
i am not a prediction giving person but i believe it may be happen because the price along with volume is constantly increasing and not dropping.

Many will say that there is this and that factor which causing the price rise but for me only thing is the trust of people in bitcoins which is making it rise so high.

Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin can reached to his highest part but we don’t know exact price because it a digital currency and currency price is always related with trade so if the trade is good so the price will be high so always we can expect a good price when the trade it strong and good but I’m sure that the price will go high.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:20:36 AM

Volatility is still a major factor which is is playing an impact on the price of bitcoin. We'll hit the 6,500 mark if not 7,000 by the end of November. We touched 6,000 but we faced a gradual drop in price and it's held it's position quite well. It's all a matter of time before we see bitcoin reaching new heights.
ojol

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

I think the $ 7000 bitcoin is really amazing and I can only say woow
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

It will reach or not bitcoin price at $7000, for me.. i just hope bitcoin can continue giving a good hope for everyone. But it seems yes, it will be achieved I guess.. but it may still take some considerable time to achieve that, not for at this moments.

The possibility of reaching that price is of course in bitcoin because now the bitcoin price movement is always active, and I believe next year the bitcoin price will reach $ 7000.the course there is still a chance to invest in bitcoin either for long term or for long term investment short because bitcoin has the potential to achieve that.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:32:30 AM

Well, Bitcoin might hit $7K in the current price rally. However, I am not impressed with this sudden price hike, I am sure those who Bought Bitcoins at lower levels would sell their holdings on higher levels like $7K and book their profits. Thus there will be a correction in the price soon (I believe within next couple of months) and I am expecting organic growth up to $5K to $6K in second or third quarter on the next year.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:42:17 AM

I think that would happen too since it really gain massive distinction in the globe this time and I think in just short span of time that price you might want may come in due time. As long as many users or bitcoin enthusiast that keep on using the availability of bitcoin in these days no doubt that price and future price we want to predict will always be possible. I am on the positive side as always that bitcoin would really pumped up that high that could even up to high as $10k, let's just be patient of holding our coins and wait for the moment that it is needed to be sell/withdraw.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:48:54 AM

I think that would happen too since it really gain massive distinction in the globe this time and I think in just short span of time that price you might want may come in due time. As long as many users or bitcoin enthusiast that keep on using the availability of bitcoin in these days no doubt that price and future price we want to predict will always be possible. I am on the positive side as always that bitcoin would really pumped up that high that could even up to high as $10k, let's just be patient of holding our coins and wait for the moment that it is needed to be sell/withdraw.

I agree that it could up to $10,000 because there is really a potential with bitcoin besides the fact that it is a limited resource like gold. Unlike bitcoin, fiat money can be manufactured in a limitless manner and that is what contributes to inflation and we all know that it is not a good thing because its value will be going to depreciate.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:52:56 AM

I agree that it could up to $10,000 because there is really a potential with bitcoin besides the fact that it is a limited resource like gold. Unlike bitcoin, fiat money can be manufactured in a limitless manner and that is what contributes to inflation and we all know that it is not a good thing because its value will be going to depreciate.

Yes. That is the idea that is why many of us are hoarding more as fast as we can. We are targetting a price where we could feel safe.
I guess I am getting my retirement here instead of my job.  Wink
7k will be reached and I am vouching for that but 10k will take more time. The fork could heavily affect the bitcoin price.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:54:16 AM

There is no doubt about it.
 We only have to wait for further news about bitcoin maybe after the hard fork bitcoin will surge it's value
and there is a possibility that before year 2017 ends bitcoin value will be around $7000,
how much more next year surely it will go up too.

-
Isn't it too much expensive.
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:56:20 AM

Bitcoin has always surpassed our expectations each time. So why not, but not unless there is a forking round the corner again. There will be a slight dip now after the last fork, but it will start rising in no time.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

CNBC Survey Result Shows that Bitcoin is Heading Above $10000 https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/cnbc-survey-bitcoin-heading-above-10000/
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:07:38 AM

Yes I believe, We have now seen how powerful the Bitcoins could have been in price just a few days ago. It could rise by nearly $ 1,000 a few hours later. So it's not too late that the 7,000 $ value will be reached too. maybe at the end of the year. So let's keep our wallets holding our bitcoins. because it will increase its value over the next few years.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:11:11 AM

yes definitely btc will soar upto that price but predicting it today is too early and there forks to anticipate we all know that after forks prices dumps a bit.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:28:39 AM

The progress of bitcoins is fast because the next split is getting bigger. So your prediction seems to be right because fast bitcoins are not as fast as 7000 $ in the months or end of the year. So let's get ready because the crypto will become popular and it will result in even greater price increase

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:11 AM

Bitcoin are never cease to amaze us with more awesome surprises. Let's wait for few more days after the fork and 7000$ was absolutely reachable.

HODL your Bitcoin and buy more at dip.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: