Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?  (Read 4147 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

VBitcoin is my favorite currency and the price of bitcoin is raising so fact and now 1 Bitcoin equals upto 6k Dollar and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 7000$ or more before the end of this year

Same here. I am so excited how and where bitcoins will lead us. I should say that I have many good memories built around through bitcoins. Bitcoin earning played important role in financing some of our family big events and I am just so grateful about it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ardenoss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

Bitcoin is really stronger than what we discussed. And I hope, $7K becomes the basic value for bitcoin in the future. Demand continues to increase, while btc holders continue to survive and want higher value.
FashionKing

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

CyberMiles

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

My guess is that he will reach 8-9k maximum and after that will go down to 5k

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

right now the price is creeping toward the $ 8000 price, and I think it will happen soon. well, now until the end of this year will be a place to hold bitcoin owned. well, I'm sure the price will be really far from the price of $ 7000.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

Bitcoin is really stronger than what we discussed. And I hope, $7K becomes the basic value for bitcoin in the future. Demand continues to increase, while btc holders continue to survive and want higher value.

I'm not sure how stronger it is by now since the movement of its price is unstable. Maybe you said that it was really stronger because it still exist but if you try to look at its price value, you can see that the  price is suddenly down and then suddenly up. But then, I believe that it can hit or reach more than $7k soon even there is a chance of falling down of its price.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:10:28 PM

Yes, but maybe it will be more than the $7000 amount because a lot of people are now interested in investing to bitcoin. Lets wait and see (finger crossed).
8Habits

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:43:01 PM

I think so. Bitcoin,  the most reliable cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and I wish to hit 8.5k soon at the end of this year. Let's see what will happen

I even think and believe that it will hit to as much as $10,000 hopefully before the end of the year or in the first quarter next year. It is really fun and I love the leap of faith I did few years ago in investing to bitcoin and other alt coins.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

Yes of course, Its alredy 7000$ + becuse its very common matter for bitcoin price pumping. sure I do believe that we are going to see bitcoins being valuedend of 2018 its well reach 10000$
8Habits

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

Yes of course, Its alredy 7000$ + becuse its very common matter for bitcoin price pumping. sure I do believe that we are going to see bitcoins being valuedend of 2018 its well reach 10000$

At the time I am writing this reply, it is already $8229.00 Smiley Yes, there is no reason why it will continue to go to as high as $10,000 and it will just be a matter of time.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:09:54 AM

VBitcoin is my favorite currency and the price of bitcoin is raising so fact and now 1 Bitcoin equals upto 6k Dollar and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 7000$ or more before the end of this year

Same here. I am so excited how and where bitcoins will lead us. I should say that I have many good memories built around through bitcoins. Bitcoin earning played important role in financing some of our family big events and I am just so grateful about it.
At this moment bitcoin was already hit the $8200 that is why many user and investors are so very much happy right now. Most of them continue believe that bitcoin can possibly reach more than $8200 before the end of year. Let's wait and see what will happen soon & I think if you manage  to buy it now there is a greater chance that you can make some profit.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

What do you think ? Bitcoin is going to hit big value soon like 7000$ and more ?

It's not impossible that bitcoin's value will hit like 7000$ but i would probably say that it is too early to predict. Besides we all know that future isn't certain at all. We are all hoping that bitcoin prices will increase more than we are expecting as of now. I'm actually excited about bitcoins good news.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Bitcoin has already reach another all-time high at $9000. The next target might be $10000 before the yearend if no problems will appear on its way.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:26:40 PM

Bitcoin has already reach another all-time high at $9000. The next target might be $10000 before the yearend if no problems will appear on its way.
$10000 target before year-end is possible if there's no price correction but i guess it will auto correct by next month. Bitcoin is really rising to it's highest peak when people started to talk about of how high it will go.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

Well , not just 7000$ , if know is already 9000 ,perhaps  in a few months will reach 15000 .  I think  that  Bitcoin is going to  reach a " new level" if you know what i  mean .  Think what value is going to hit in just one year , but in a couple years ? Well , is going to hit a very big value , like maybe 35000/50000$ . Just think on the profit , is going to be huge , very huge .
8Habits

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:54:13 PM

Well , not just 7000$ , if know is already 9000 ,perhaps  in a few months will reach 15000 .  I think  that  Bitcoin is going to  reach a " new level" if you know what i  mean .  Think what value is going to hit in just one year , but in a couple years ? Well , is going to hit a very big value , like maybe 35000/50000$ . Just think on the profit , is going to be huge , very huge .

That what really makes bitcoin a very awesome and wonderful opportunity to invest your time, money, and effort. It pays well in so far as gains or returns is concerned. It is good both short and long term investment and at the moment, it is still good to take the  ride where it is heading.
8Habits

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:32 AM

Well sure it will increase for sure.it can touch 7000$ and i heard in December the price would be 1000$ or plus.i am not a prediction but i believe it could be happen since the price is increasing and not dropping

at time I am writing this reply, the bitcoin price is $16,760.90.. It has also a bright future and I believe will still going to go higher because of the fact that bitcoin is a scars resource - it can only be up to 21 million bitcoins in total.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:54:28 AM
Merited by soenaderecho10 (2)

Well sure it will increase for sure.it can touch 7000$ and i heard in December the price would be 1000$ or plus.i am not a prediction but i believe it could be happen since the price is increasing and not dropping

at time I am writing this reply, the bitcoin price is $16,760.90.. It has also a bright future and I believe will still going to go higher because of the fact that bitcoin is a scars resource - it can only be up to 21 million bitcoins in total.
Well I think if the price hits up or more higher its a good sign which means the demand of bitcoin are more valuable in the market and more on that, most country will be use to it.It has a big impact for further discussion on investments and tradings online.
8Habits

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Well I think if the price hits up or more higher its a good sign which means the demand of bitcoin are more valuable in the market and more on that, most country will be use to it.It has a big impact for further discussion on investments and tradings online.

It is a good sign and it could also be some price manipulation - who knows. But for me, the most important thing is that bitcoin is heading the right way and is continually growing because many new and coming back investors are joining the ride to the bitcoin future.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

The total number of Bitcoins in the market is limited to 21 million units. How could it be more than 21 million? I do not understand what you mean, and you have to add the lost Bitcoins to the account.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
8Habits

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

The total number of Bitcoins in the market is limited to 21 million units. How could it be more than 21 million? I do not understand what you mean, and you have to add the lost Bitcoins to the account.

Who says it could be more than 21 million bitcoin? I don't say that for sure. Check my reply once again and try to comprehend more - what I was trying to point out was that bitcoin has a bright future and its price, from $16,760.90 from the time of that writing, will go even higher due to the fact that it is a scarce resource and I specifically said that the reason why it is a scarce resource is because it can only be up to 21 million bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: