Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 Bitcoins in 1 Year Blog. Thoughts?  (Read 1531 times)
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

I say bravo really great success and labor. I respect.
lawabidingcitizen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

Interesting idea. Curious to see how it turns out. With good capital it may actually be done. Best of luck mate
krun4

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

Love your idea mate!

Hope that I will be able to read more about it!

Best of luck and keep on sharing Smiley
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been trading crypto currencies for a couple months now and since its been going well for me, I thought about creating a website to document my crypto trades for the next year. My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.

I plan on sharing my daily trades as well as experimenting with different trading techniques. I will be sharing the losers, the winners and probably some expensive lessons lmao.

Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now and thought, would anyone even be interested in following this kind of journey?
I would absolutely love to know. If not, why wouldnt you? Any insight or feedback on what you would personally like to see would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time  Smiley

I don't think earning 50 bitcoins in 1 year is possible, that is 280k $... To win big amounts you need a nice starting capital and probably will need to take some (big) risks.
Anyway, good luck and keep us updated!
Why on earth do you think making 50 BTC in 1 year through trading is impossible? We can only say it is going to be an uphill task and would hinge on a number of factors like, a substantial starting balance, versed knowledge in trading, patience and discipline then inch by inch, life is a cinch!

Op, I like your spirit and looks like we have something in common. I have a similar project, hopeful for January and am a die hard believer that nothing you set your body, mind and soul to, that remains impossible! Go ahead! Yes you can!
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been trading crypto currencies for a couple months now and since its been going well for me, I thought about creating a website to document my crypto trades for the next year. My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.

I plan on sharing my daily trades as well as experimenting with different trading techniques. I will be sharing the losers, the winners and probably some expensive lessons lmao.

Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now and thought, would anyone even be interested in following this kind of journey?
I would absolutely love to know. If not, why wouldnt you? Any insight or feedback on what you would personally like to see would be much appreciated.

I've also been thinking like you, but I never know where to start. Maybe you can inspire me by creating a website like you would. If seen from all this I think maybe your blog will get a lot of good response, at least you can give everyone a good science through your blog.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:37:13 PM

Do you know 50BTC is huge amount now?
If you can earn 50BTC/year that's big big success!
Don't forget share us info on that day

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

Hi everyone,

I've also been thinking like you, but I never know where to start. Maybe you can inspire me by creating a website like you would. If seen from all this I think maybe your blog will get a lot of good response, at least you can give everyone a good science through your blog.
That would be an amazing source of information if that could happen. Reason is, everyone is getting to know about bitcoin but the main problem comes here. They don’t have any solid place or tutorials from where they can learn properly.

They search in news, google, magazine, YouTube, this forum ad much more but that is hard plus lengthy. So your blog will really inspire them.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:59:50 AM

Go for it.  I think it's not only possible, but your journey there would make for interesting
reading.  Wouldn't you be worried about giving away valuable trading tips, though?  You
might not want to give away your 'secrets'.

I do think it's a good idea, because I'm a strong advocate of journaling and blogging.  I
think it's a therapeutic activity, and other people might find some value in what you write.

Good luck if that's your course of action, brother.
Every teacher one way or the other always end up learning from what they are teaching as it makes them better and also learn from the students too. It is a wise step and one that could pay him a lot in the long run.
He has nothing to lose and if he eventually thinks it is valuable too much for him to be dishing out, he would have at least paid his dues and you will be surprise at the number of followers he would have had by then willing to pay him for his advice.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:11:18 AM

Its a good plan and i know we can get ideas especially newbies in your journey to have 50 btc.

Actually its a huge amount and i think you need also a good capital to start with.

1 year is a bit short to accumulate the said amount however just like what you said nothing is impossible.

Im looking forward in your website and journey so goodluck.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:22:59 AM

50 bitcoins may sound almost impossible to get for some, but it's as simple as multiplying "only" 25 bitcoins times two. And we have seen plenty investment possibilities where you could easily get 2x within weeks. And that 25 is "only" 12.5bitcoins 2x. And so on and so on. I don't know the details of the strategy but if it involves altcoins, we have seen multiple examples that went even more than two times within week. So the key is to choose the perfect one and to not make any mistake if going all in with your bitcoins.
You are right but at the same time, wouldn’t that be anticlimactic? The OP was planing a one year long journey, so if he was able to make that amount of money in just a few weeks I will keep following the journey, but at the same time, it will not be the same thing since all the drama of whether the OP gets to realize his goal will be gone completely.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:17:41 AM

it may be possible and it may be impossible if i said. second, 50 bitcoins is a really big values.

i agree that people said you need a high capital to start with, thought. If you dont, well, it probably wont be a year to accomplish your mission, it could be 3-5 years. But nevermind, you need to patient.

just, keep your spirit fired up dude! thats what i want to say, something impossible may be possible. good luck!
windsee

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

Interesting idea! Love to hear more about it.

Can you share your previous trading history and let us know what was your strategies?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

Hi everyone,

Its a good idea, actually theres this guy in instagram who screenshots his investments through Blockfolio and post in instagram username is @diaryofamademan. In your case you can post screen shots of your trade for the day and give a breakdown on how much have you earned on a particular token or coin. You can also monetize your blog by allowing banners from different dice sites or ICO's.
Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your time  Smiley
I do not know what your plan is and how much the amount of money you will invest in btc or altcoins is . But reaching 50btcs  in 1 year, I think it's too high. With the current btc price, 50btcs is not a small amount of money and you want get in one year, do you ever think it's a pretty high target and it's hard to achieve? That's just my opinion.

Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:56:08 PM

Many cryptocurrencies reached 1000 times of initial worth, so one can gain high profit, but I think, day trading  it is the wrong strategy. Go in longterm with a bunch of cryptos and ICO and hold them.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:52:12 AM

it may be possible and it may be impossible if i said. second, 50 bitcoins is a really big values.

i agree that people said you need a high capital to start with, thought. If you dont, well, it probably wont be a year to accomplish your mission, it could be 3-5 years. But nevermind, you need to patient.

just, keep your spirit fired up dude! thats what i want to say, something impossible may be possible. good luck!
Yep! There are chances of making it possible practically but s majority said, it will need big investment as well. But by working hard and keeping spirits high, there is nothing that you cannot achieve. Maximum times what we think as impossible just needs a little believe in your dreams and all comes true. If you remain persistent in making this dream come true, you can own 50 bitcoin.
langust84

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:02:09 AM

Hi everyone,

It's interesting to see how it works out for you. Many have already 3 years in trade and the maximum that they have collected up to 10-15 bitcoins. Now it is very difficult to accumulate such a quantity, knowing that each of the participants is the same as you and adheres to such a policy.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:13:04 AM

this is an interesting idea! I'm interested in that. I'll follow you until the website is done. Can not wait to see your website.
Good luck with Bitcoins!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

I would be interested in following this blog, seems like there's a pretty interesting journey ahead of you.
It would be a good idea to post this in 'Project Development' and document your progress there as well.

Hope to hear from you again in this thread, since you've just made this one post.

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

Rough to do these days.  It can be done, by the supply and demand is very one sided right now, and you would be on the same side as most others.  If you are restricting the 50 BTC returns to nothing but trading, then you need to be pushing high numbers. 
One year from now, the BTC price is likely sitting at around $7500, each day that passes makes that price higher and higher, so your goal stretches further and further as the numbers pop. 
And then there is Mayer Amschel who successfully morphed 47BTC into 40BTC (!!)
Which isn't a worse performance if those 47 got bought at $900 and 40 remaining got sold $6000 each. Underperforming all HODLing, outperforming any classical stocks.

The challenge will be the direction of thinking about the portfolio's value. Do you measure success in dollars, or do you do count in bitcoins.
If the ralley continues there is no chance pocketing in 50 BTC in between twelve monthes. Just in a bear market the btc number grows on each rebuy on a lower level. The fork could change the general trend direction.

I would love reading the strategie persumed as a weekly digest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: