Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum so special?  (Read 7829 times)
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:47:53 AM

Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
The most diffrent is baseline, in which you do not list all the pros. Who has encountered, he knows, and projects and campaigns are very much based on the air. In general, this is the future, Bitcoin can at the same time enjoy only its price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:47:00 AM

Ethereum allows intelligence within the blockchain, so Ethereum blockchain is able to do much more things that just keeping track of who owns what.
Ethereum allows to code applications within the blockchain, such as a bet, a derivatives contract, a bond, a lending contract, etc.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

Ethereum is the new and improved cryptocurrency that is often called Bitcoin 2.0 – except it allows you to do more through its internal programming language, so it isn’t just a currency it is a lot more.Many ICOs use their platform.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:02:07 AM

Ethereum is like one of the pioneers of the cryptoworld, and in a way, other altcoins used and continue to use Ethereum to be created. Its solid, and has very high visibility and its volume is consistent. Great developers and great leadership. Besides this its probably the no1 altcoin.
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

Ethereum wallets adn ERC20 systems are more useful than Waves or etc for now.
But remember that Waves or Lisk are on the project process. They are continue to develop.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:18:01 AM

Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
For me etherium is more affortable than other altcoin, that why there's a lot of project whobuses ETH as their token. Aside from that Ethereum has its good reputation in the cryptocurrency. Addition to that bitcoin also has its value in the market that why some ICO use often ETH as a replacement for the bitcoin.
saleenasmith

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

At its simplest, Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

I don't think it is more special than Waves. It's just one of the first platform and creates trust from the users. If the Waves wants to be known more, it needs to do better
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

probably because Ethereum is the main coin in Altcoin because the new Altcoin definitely needs ethereum.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

Ethereum is the primary cause for cryptocurrencies popularity and the diversity in the market with its smart contract features. Without it, I doubt bitcoin could make the market more interesting and more promising in terms of investment. Sure, it has some scalability problems but if I were an investor, I'd rather have my tokens be affiliated to a more stable entity rather than waves.
joepke

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

found a website where you can check all wallets and private keys. etherdb.info
Anyone seen this before?
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:35:46 PM

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin. It is easy to use and the price of it remains stable generally according to other altcoins. Its price is not satisfactory for now, but I hope it will be better in the future.
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

Ethereum has the best infrastructure among others.
Others did something using ethereum infrastructure
But even the waves were'nt so successful.

lionz
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

I think it's that the Ethereum network has been around for so long and as such feels more stable and established. People will be more likely to use things that they know work. The whole "If it's not broken, don't fix it" scenario.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

May be because of ERC 20  tokens. Ether was never designed for payments.
Raiden.network is developing application for ETH  for very fast transaction. If they succeed, ETH will fly
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

What makes ETH special is because ETH has smart contract technology. Nowadays, most projects use smart contract technology to create separate tokens for each project.

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

Ethereum is very special indeed . It’s not a regular alt coin because it’s have hundreds of uses. We see lots of platforms that’s based on ethereum. For that reason it will always be special and it will only get better.

romeo111

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:36 PM

Ethereum is the only project that already developed very good infrastructure in crypto platform among others,
The Ethereum platform tokens transactions can made to follow smart contract.
already a large number of ICOs launched in the Ethereum platform.
Because i think ethereum is most special platform for everyone.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:53:06 PM

My understanding is its because of smart contract application in block chain technology. There are opportunities to mine ETH with decent profit by using GPU mining rigs.
It may overtake bitcoin as i heard some opinions but its very hard to expect.
I see there are many courses to learn to become smart contract developers.
Rumble97

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

Maybe because the prize of Ethereum is very highest compared another Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: