Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum so special?  (Read 7829 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:24:24 PM

I think Ethereum has one quality that waves don't have. The adoption of password security feature that is not browser prone. It also has more contracts than waves. Transactions are also faster with the speed of light.

HOMT

Powered by,
BabelFish

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:32 PM

Because Ethereum is the most mature smart contracts platform, and there is not much point in re-inventing the wheel, although that is what other development teams want to do with their miscellaneous competing clones.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

Ephyrium really is a special coin among other altcoys because it is designed to contract on its basis of smart contracts. In addition, more than 91 percent of the ICO is also conducted on the etherium platform. The transfer of created tokens is paid for transactions by the etherium. Partially the crypto currency turns into fiat also through the etherium. All this makes it special among the others.

sealofsun

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:20:58 AM

There are many reasons Ethereum is so special
When i started to mining, the first was coin Ethereum
It is fast and secure because it is still mining support
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:33:53 AM

they have their own conferences before Waves even worked...
they got the public interest in blockchain and how it can be useful
now the other coins that have a competition with Ethereum, getting attention but they are many
in other words: Waves need a real reason for global adoption like making its own devcon or working with some big companies
BlockMedx

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:57:59 AM

Mining support, huge network effect, and a vast mindshare of the current blockchain developer pool.  It's got a huge network effect in its own way, as far as smart contract blockchain platforms go.
cyntmms1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

I think because eth is special in cause eth support smart contract that many in use by program ico ,,, almost all project ico use eth smart contract

Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

Ethereum is being used due to the smart contracts, wich allows anybody to create their tokens and make live their ICO, besides those big interest into the smart contracts i dont see nothing special into it, they were pionier to make the smart contracts live, the same way bitcoin has becamed the most profitable currencie and the first to achieve sucess.
CoinPowerProject

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.

These apps run on a custom built blockchain, an enormously powerful shared global infrastructure that can move value around and represent the ownership of property.

This is main position od Ethereum and also they has a special language, fast transaction act.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

Ethereum is a digital cryptocurrency, and i think Ethereum will have good future and surely eth will rise in the future.
and eth will be like a second bitcoin  Smiley
and i'm sure eth will still at the side being next good coin just like bitcoin.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:15:24 PM

Ethereum is being used due to the smart contracts, wich allows anybody to create their tokens and make live their ICO, besides those big interest into the smart contracts i dont see nothing special into it, they were pionier to make the smart contracts live, the same way bitcoin has becamed the most profitable currencie and the first to achieve sucess.

Smart contracts are the most strongest things that are supporting ethereum's price. Lots of developers are using these smart contracts and it provides a huge opportunity for their third party services. Their business, project, whatever.
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

because etherium creates its own market and is easier to get and does not need to spend much of its biyaya to get etheruim, therefore it may be etherium in the future to achieve its glory and get a special place, so more and more who are interested in etherium then more special.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

Ethereum is so special because it is not only a crypto currency, but also its offering to devs and investors its smart contract platform which allow so many people to create, develop and trade tokens. This represent a revolution in the crypto world, because its opening the doors to other projects and its also more simple and easy to use.
Ethereum also have the price going up and expected to rech the highest levels in the near future.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

Ethereum is the second largest crypto currency in the crypto graphy market, or it can be said that ethereum is an advance version of bitcoins and block chain network with improved transactions and faster compared to bitcoins. Many companies are supporting the use of ethereum due to the increased efficiency of ethereum and block chain community. Ethereum is a good challenging platform for all other crypto currencies in the crypto graphy network. Both waves and ethereum are best crypto currencies but ethereum uses smart contract which makes them special than waves or any other crypto currencies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

Ethereum is the easiest I ever used and bug-free. (Well, just minimal). I only dislike ethereum's gas situation. I feel like its bit high.
Comparing Waves to eth, Waves' wallet is buggy and laggy. You can just try and see.
Ethereum is so very special because you can see now there many coins base on ethereum and its way maker for crypto. And so many companies supporting ethereum due to the increased it.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

Because Ethereum have good reputation already. and ethereum look like more popular than litecoin.
Ethereum is also very good mining for nowadays.
Ethereum is different in the bitcoin, it will be make more profit to future purpose.

diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

Simple answer for me is Smart Contracts. It's also not as closely tied to bitcoin, like most alt coins are...it could survive without bitcoin.

kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

I think Ethereum is the first and so far the best coin which supports smart contract. It has a huge eco system now. This will make it even more popular with time goes.
Usuadog

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

because ethereum has prepared its own infrastructure perfectly
and the best after the bitcoin
it works very fast because it has mining support
Ethereum is mainly popular because the smart contracts all people to make new coins and give a transparent reasoning on their ledgers.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:37:45 PM

When ICO for erc20 token still moving and a lot of developer make payment for token in ethereum, its make Ethereum so special  i think, the question is what happen when ERA of ICO its over?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: