Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum so special?  (Read 7829 times)
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
well  they have invented their own platform if i remember right, and also it have really brainy and interesting team. besides, it has a massive support by really influencial people

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

i think the waves platform is actually quite good and i also wonder why there is no ico on this platform. i would like it if some projects also use waves. i also can not understand why all ico projects almost always use ethereum as a platform.
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
ethereum is graet and about its secret i am not sure but i think that it is the achieveme t of the ethereum team and other peopel

beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

i think the waves platform is actually quite good and i also wonder why there is no ico on this platform. i would like it if some projects also use waves. i also can not understand why all ico projects almost always use ethereum as a platform.
ethereum is great and i gelieve tjat we will see a lot of great thinys from it nd many pleasant suprises from this cryppocurrency

GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

Because Ethereum was the first. Ethereum was the first platform for creating tokens. In a sense, he repeated the path of bitcoin.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

I think the main reason is because it is very easy and less expensive  to access Ethereum smart contracts and many startups take advantage of it to start their business . Ethereum platform has also build trust and confidence in the industry.

Digicoinz

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

because ethereum has prepared its own infrastructure perfectly
and the best after the bitcoin
it works very fast because it has mining support
Ethereum is mainly popular because the smart contracts all people to make new coins and give a transparent reasoning on their ledgers.

I think the same as the current currency is being very interested investors and it has strong partners, a solid foundation and it always creates intelligent software.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

Ethereum has to compete with Bitcoin which will offer smart contracts via 2nd layer applications like Rootstock.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

Because Ethereum was the first cryptocurrency that offered simple creation of tokens on its base. He's a pioneer in this, like bitcoin in cryptography.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

Etherium is the most stable blockchain, it works without errors, quite easy to use smartcontract and the creation of new tokens. It is also worth noting Etherium is the most popular altcoin, it is very important when creating a new project.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

Ethereum is not as good as everyone thought, it was blocked by the ICO team. This has proven the problem and it will be surpassed in the future.

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

I increasingly meet the platform at EOS even started a wallet. I think just Ethereum acts as a single standard. Like Bitcoin for saving deposits. Standards can change at any time. Just replace everything at once complex process. When people get used to something, it's hard to break the habit.

Lusya8461

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

Ethereum is really special.So.as it is more in demand than other cryptocurrency.His platform and his smart contracts are popular and they are used by almost every company.Whatever's going on with him now, I think he's got a great future!
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

I think cryptocurrency developers, enthusiast and community in general prefer ethereum because of it's solid platform, smart contract capabilities and new programming language on ethereum !

maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Ethereum is a very good coin if you imagine how many people participate in the creation of ico and how many smart contracts come out then this is a lot , because of this it is popular!
yes it is true that the support system owned by Ethereum makes coins popular and much in demand by investors in addition to the platform that is widely used by ICO projects. in my opinion, coin ethreum has the potential and good long-term hold so that is the reason to be special, but unfortunately the price is currently dropping below $ 300.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

In fact, there is nothing supernatural in Ethereum, and it is chosen only because it is known to many and Ethereum is considered to be a less reliable coin. I think that the developers will choose another platform, they will not lose anything.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

Feature of Ethereum is the smart the contract on which he is created also all his network. But I wouldn't tell that he really unique - he just was the first in the sphere as bitcoin.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
badman999

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

Ethereum is arguably very special for new and old people, with its quality and system that has developed into a platform that is often used by ICO projects. in my opinion it can be said to be special because coin ETH is mandatory for gas requirements so all investors here know about the development and how important it is.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

if my answer is because Etherium is the founder used in smartcontract in cryptocurency and altcoin. What do you think??
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

in my humble opinion ethereum is so special not only because he is already the king of icos but also because the huge support from the ethereum alliance, community and developers Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: