Bitcoin Forum
October 28, 2024, 02:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FootballCoin - Champions League & Europa League!!! Fantasy Manager predictions  (Read 16182 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 816
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

Nice week-end, nice contests ! I have also won some XFC <3 !! What do you think about UCL and UEL. I personally think that Real Madrid will draw with APOEL  Grin  Grin  Grin

Congratulations !  Grin Awesome !

I wouldn't be surprised if Real failed to win today. I think Dortmund might be able to beat Tottenham and put a lot of pressure for the last game in the group.  Smiley

To check out the contests please see here: https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

So happy that the leagues are back!! As always I try my luck in all the free rolls but only the Premier League is the one that I know and I always seem to win something in that one. But this time I went big, ranking on the 5th position in the leaderboard!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

This was my team and it's almost with only free player cards! Once more this proves is not about how much money you have, to buy the player cards, but how much you know about football  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*happy dance*

arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:23:19 AM

So happy that the leagues are back!! As always I try my luck in all the free rolls but only the Premier League is the one that I know and I always seem to win something in that one. But this time I went big, ranking on the 5th position in the leaderboard!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

This was my team and it's almost with only free player cards! Once more this proves is not about how much money you have, to buy the player cards, but how much you know about football  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*happy dance*

Great job!!

I'm also very excited about ranking in the 4th position in the leaderboard in the Free Roll PRO Monday. I earned 381 points and 144 XFCCOIN and I have player cards with only 2 stars, which means without paying any money on them.

An extra reason to continue playing, knowing it's not that hard to win some XFCCOIN. Now, all that remains is to wait for the champions league results to see if I have won something there as well.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

What is a Stadium used for ?
Do they have any function or are they just collectable ?

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

I think Man City will win this season because they are very strong  Grin
Yes I think so, and I was very supportive m.city Grin
Mabyouka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

Man City v Feyenoord   : 1
Monaco v RB Leipzig : x2
Borussia Dortmund v Tottenham   : 1
Apoel Nicosia v Real Madrid : 2
arielman

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:29 AM

Can't wait for the match between Barcelona and Juventus. Both of this teams are qualified first in their leagues and will be very hard for me to anticipate the result. As I'm a fan of the Spanish team, I think it will win this match.

PS: I've just set my team in the game and seems to be a little bit difficult for me to choose the right players! Hope I'll get more XFCCOIN

How do you think guys will this match end? Roll Eyes
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Can't wait for the match between Barcelona and Juventus. Both of this teams are qualified first in their leagues and will be very hard for me to anticipate the result. As I'm a fan of the Spanish team, I think it will win this match.

PS: I've just set my team in the game and seems to be a little bit difficult for me to choose the right players! Hope I'll get more XFCCOIN

How do you think guys will this match end? Roll Eyes

Juve - Barca was a bit of a disappointment, tbh. They seemed to play for the draw from the very start.  https://www.footballcoin.io/barcelona-juventus-boring-champions-league/

I was shocked by Manchester losing ion the last minutes to Basel. Also, what PSG did to Celtic should be unlawed.  Cheesy

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:12 PM

This Champions league round was a chaos for me. I got nothing, and I had really good teams. There are too many cards at the bigger teams, and I have none.

Waiting for my waiting league, Premier League!!!
noracortez

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:37:57 PM

Nice round with 7-1 from PSG and 6-0 from Real Madrid. I got some XFC and mnah.. looking forward to Europa League !  Grin
arielman

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:10 PM

Can't believe Manchester United has lost their match against Basel. I could have sworn that Man. Utd. will win. That's very sad even more because I bet on them in FootballCoin.

The competitions of Champions League we're a real disaster, I haven't won anything, but my hopes go to the competition of the weekend, La Liga!

I'm sure that the chances will be in my favor! Wish me luck!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Tonight Arsenal, the competition favorites, lost 1-0 away to FC Cologne. I can't say I'm quite surprised though to be completely honest. I think Wenger needs to make some major changes if he's looking to change things around.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:16:36 AM

FCSB lost with 2-0 away to Plzen too. I'm surprised, but as always i grabbed some XFC !  Grin Grin
arielman

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

If you still don't believe that you can win in FootballCoin it's because you are a hater. I won again and I'm not really the most professional person in the world of football.

I won in both Europe League's competitions and that motivates me to play more and more

It's clear, here I'm doing best!!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

Everyone of our FootballCoin crowd seems to know their Champions league/Europa League really well.

What lies ahead? Hard to tell.There's plenty of surprises. Teams seem to be performing very differently in the local competitions than in Europe. Like Tottenham defeating Dortmund in the UCL than drawing to WBA.

FootballCoin

arielman

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:25:17 AM

It was not a very productive weekend, I only won 216 XFCCOIN in the Easy Saturday competition but I still expect the results from La Liga and Serie A, where I hope to have done better!!
juliasomething

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:54:18 AM

For me, it wasn't that bad. I got in the top for the Easy Saturday, Sunday dup and EPL competitions. Free player cards only. But this is something which will start to happen less, because when more people will get in the game, the chances of winning something will get lower and more and more people will have 3 or more star player cards.
I cannot compete with that. I am trying my best now, this is the best time to play for me.
noracortez

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:36:30 PM

Nice weekend for me, a lot of XFC and a lot of good vibe from this game !
juliasomething

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

No Champions league this week  Huh It's PL again, crazy week for the English side, how will they manage to play so much?!
They have the next round this weekend. Crazy!!
hellsteeth

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:44:12 AM

BOOM, another serie a win, 7 outa 14 now. love this game. Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: