Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why some country still not legalized bitcoin ?  (Read 2099 times)
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

Even if other countries dont legalize bitcoin.it doesnt mean crypto will be stopped.so why bother about legalizing bitcoin when we still enjoy its benefits.and other than that those countries that dont legalize bitcoin still thier people uses crypto
legalization is not a big deal actually. most of the countries doesn't legalize because of taxation issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

My Country Still not Legalized Bitcoin Coz.... Bangladesh Ministry of Finance is concerned with money-laundering and terrorists financing potential of Bitcoin. Basel AML Index 2014 & 2015 states that Bangladesh is in a growing risk zone, because of the border it has with Myanmar — top-10 country in the money-laundering activity list. Another concern for free bitcoin usage in Bangladesh is illegal substances traffic, which is highly developed in the "Golden Triangle" of the South East Asia. Therefore, at September 2014, Bangladesh Bank stated that "anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws".
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:42:01 PM

My Country Still not Legalized Bitcoin Coz.... Bangladesh Ministry of Finance is concerned with money-laundering and terrorists financing potential of Bitcoin. Basel AML Index 2014 & 2015 states that Bangladesh is in a growing risk zone, because of the border it has with Myanmar — top-10 country in the money-laundering activity list. Another concern for free bitcoin usage in Bangladesh is illegal substances traffic, which is highly developed in the "Golden Triangle" of the South East Asia. Therefore, at September 2014, Bangladesh Bank stated that "anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws".

I think a lot of reasons why many countries still not legalized bitcoin one of them considered as a criminal money. The anonymous transaction appeared makes the government find themselves as a criminal platform also. Thats why few countries have accepted and support bitcoin because they improve there policies and conditions on a country rules and agreements by the whole people and a country.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

Because of they afraid that Bitcoin can kill their currency. As you know, Bitcoin has many advantages and it also has huge value. What happens if all citizen use Bitcoin for payment instead of National cash? Government definitely does not let it happens.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:11:08 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 12:58:07 PM by Renampun

I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?
we all know, the country of Japan is the origin of the inventor Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto is what I hear...
Japan is a country that really appreciates the discovery coming from the country then the government gives the legality of Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

maybe because he does not want to compete with the endorsement of the dollar
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:20:14 AM

I'm not really sure about their true reasons but i think, those countries aren't fully ready yet to adapt to the changes once they embrace bitcoin. They might think that bitcoin isn't healthy for their economic stability and it may trigger the increase of crime rates.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:45:33 AM

I think there is three reason not to legalized bitcoin. First reason is committing  crime or buying drugs. I hear it so many times in this forum that buying drugs with bitcoin.
second is avoid income tax. There are so many people so income by bitcoin which cross the income limit but they don't give income tax. So that government ban bitcoin. Third is Government think that for butcoin their currency will vanish.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:15:27 AM

I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?

Hi there wellsontheja! Based on my reading from different sources there are actually a handful of country that tell bitcoin is legal. What mostly government and banks announce is that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies could be a potential financial risk. Many company took advantage to ask investor to funding in their new more advantageous coin in the market. Whoever, not all altcoins are considered successful enough to generate revenue which ended up to discontinue. Another reason is that the government could not endorse something to the community which they alone cannot regulate or control.  Wink
BrixtonCF

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

I think the main reason is their technology still not developed enough to control Bitcoin and its disadvantages as well. Bitcoin has both advantage and disadvantage. A country will not legalize Bitcoin unless they can be able to control Bitcoin totally both advantage and disadvantage.
johnbencan

Activity: 16
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

I think the main reason is their technology still not developed enough to control Bitcoin and its disadvantages as well. Bitcoin has both advantage and disadvantage. A country will not legalize Bitcoin unless they can be able to control Bitcoin totally both advantage and disadvantage.
Not exactly nowadays technology is improved a lot in all over the world. what i am thinking is there is no profit to the government that is why they adopt bitcoin.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

According to what I've read. Here in my country, which is Philippines, Bitcoin Exchange services are now registered with the Central Bank of the Philippines. The Central Bank of the Philippines recently mentioned how Bitcoin is becoming popular here in the Philippines. But Central Bank of the Philippines wants to manage the risks involved with cryptocurrencies. Because they want to prevent some people to inject dirty money into the country through Bitcoins that gets converted to Pesos.

first of all op's question is totally different from your answer, op is asking why bitcoin is still not legalized on most countries and that simply means he only wants to know the reason of this , he doesnt want to hear how great bitcoin was in your country philippines or any of these central banks of the philiipines blah blah blah. anyways @op i think the main reason why  some countries wont accept and legalized bitcoin is because bitcoin is just only a digital currencies and other factors i think is that they sees bitcoin as a rival or threat to their company for example banks because people tends to invest more in bitcoin due to the fact that they can earn more interest on it instead of banks.
Kirachan95

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:04:36 AM

Almost countries that not legalize Bitcoin yet are third-country with developing technology so they don't have enough ability to be able to control Bitcoin and avoid people taking advantage of Bitcoin to commit guilty. Beside some country think that Bitcoin will affect to their economy in bad way to they don't want to legalize Bitcoin in their country.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:17 AM

Its pretty simple they just want to govern the use of bitcoin on their local market and they dont want their people use bitcoin for illegal stuff like buying drugs .
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:57 AM

We can not say this: "If Germany legalizes bitcoin then China should also legalize it." or "if China ban bitcoin then Germany must do the same."
It depends on the government of each country, and all policies will be made according to their concern related to the economy of the country and the banks. And we can not force them.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

I think why some country  is not legal the bitcoin coz some of people used the bitcoin to buy drugs, illegal gun or any illegal item and they used the bitcoin to do a illegal activities..because bitcoin is so expensive you can buy you can think of . But the truth is the government is afraid coz the bitcoin doesnt have a tax.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

Well bitcoins are decentralised so governments can't control the flow of bitcoins and there are still many countries who are still developing.Also i think that government can't put tax on bitcoins or bitcoins transaction so they are avoiding making them legal.Even though there are countries whi had legalised bitcoins lile japan
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:21 AM

In view of my perusing from various sources there are really a modest bunch of nation that tell bitcoin is lawful. What generally government and banks report is that bitcoin or cryptographic forms of money could be a potential monetary hazard. Many organization exploited to ask speculator to financing in their new more beneficial coin in the market. Whoever, not all altcoins are viewed as sufficiently fruitful to create income which wound up to suspend. Another reason is that the legislature couldn't underwrite a comment group which only they can't direct or control.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

I don't understand how you can legalize what is decentralized...you either use bitcoin or not...
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

I don't understand how you can legalize what is decentralized...you either use bitcoin or not...

Yeah, you are right mate. It is decentralized and democratized can be accepted anywhere in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: