Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47648 times)
Jeremy228

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:27:32 AM

What are the ways to earn appcoin apart from creating apps?
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

How come that advertisers will gain more revenue with appcoins?  It will contradict to all investors if this is really true because no investors will put big effort in advertising just to gain more revenue from the project. 

I am just curious on this article you mentioned.  Where did you find this article i would like to read it. I tried to Google it but got nothing relevant.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

From what I read in the previous pages, in order for you to be able to earn in Appcoin apart from creating apps would be 1. Creating Applications 2. Advertisements and 3. Just by participating in some of the applications. We will all be waiting for the official or beta launch of this application so that we would be able to explore more of its features.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

I think it will be best ICO project.managed by saylon.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

This is an interesting read! If you are holding appcoin for long term of which I will advice everybody to, you must read this article.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/18/appcoins-revolutionizing-app-economy/

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

I am a marketing executive! I really like this appcoin and I will like to know incentives you may have fir promoting appcoin ij all of my channels!
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:16:41 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 03:05:52 PM by matico

If you are looking for real life application of crypto currency and tech, I think appcoin is a perfect examle!

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

Other way to earn appcoin token is to join from their bounty campaign. You can find the thread on the first page of Appcoin's bitcointalk thread. By that, you can choose whether what type of campaign you want .

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:27:44 PM

We would like to announce that the ICO presale that ended this Monday, surpassing our goals with💥 $1.8M USD💥 raised. Learn more about the main sale and next stages in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/@appcoins/appcoins-raises-over-1-8-million-usd-surpasses-pre-sale-ico-goals-da2faf878d75
Congratulations on the Appcoin project. It seems more successful than expected. It was great to be involved in this project.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

I am still waiting for the announcement of the public ICO.. surely this will get filled immediately considering that pre-sale investors were only the aptoide community.
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

"Aptoide have one of the largest app stores worldwide dedicated to the users of Android-powered devices"

those who were asking about ios apps answer is here.
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

"Aptoide have one of the largest app stores worldwide dedicated to the users of Android-powered devices"

those who were asking about ios apps answer is here.

already told everybody i think that making a dex app store for ios is very tough the apple user are more concern about their security issues
that is why you dont see much unauthorized app for ios.
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

Nice stats achived in pre ICO period. Looks promising Smiley
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

Appcoin  is the place where w can easily do marketing of various kinds of projects..and advertisements.i sign up here today and feeling very interesting with appcoin..I am having a great time to work here and also get profit in economy...this is a great place.. every one love this place too much..so stay here and.get a good time and learn the proper way of marketing..
Hopefully iy will be progress very soon
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

For those who are an investor of AppCoins or for those who plan to invest like me, this would be a good read for you. It talks about what they want to improve, their mission and vision and what the future of Appcoins would become.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/18/appcoins-revolutionizing-app-economy/
I was reading the article and came across "Advertisers would even gain more revenue with AppCoins" Sir, @Appcoins, may I just get a clarification regarding this?

Regards,

I think this relates to their proof of attention feature, with appcoins advertisers will be able to reward their users by viewing their ads and these coins that are being given by the advertisers can be used by the users in-app purchases so with this advertisers will gain more revenue because they will reach a larger market through appcoins and users on the other hand will support and watch these ads from the advertisers so that they can experience the full feature of a certain app like they can purchase premium items and enter exclusive events or get exclusive stuffs only for premium members.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:56:50 PM

All summed up all about Appcoins here https://www.trackico.io/ico/appcoins/#overview also included are reviews and ratings
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:36:35 PM

If you miss the question and answer,  There's a video of the highlights of the interview. Check out their twitter for this video.  Any question regarding this project will be answer promptly.

Thanks for the info mate will look up to that have some unanswered questions.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.

Regarding this, then where would we be able to access AppCoins? Via web? When do you guys plan to have an application for ios and android?

they have not rolled any beta yet.
after ICO ends i guess they are gonna release a beta to test.
 its will be like and appstore i guess.

The beta will be released in Jan for us users to test.
Is there an application form of how we will be able to be in the "beta" phase? Or is that for those who bought in the pre-sale?

You raise an important question. I don't know if there will be a selection criteria for testers. I am hoping all users are given an opportunity to test the beta. The ultimate decision lies with the devs though. We will hear what they say
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:44:51 PM

Any prototype out for me to look at?

Would really love to be able to put my hands on something, anything really.

For now you can follow our GitHub where some working code is already available with the proof-of-concepts: https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-ethereumj

Very nice! So you guys plan on at least part of your code being open source?

I think I have read somewhere that their code is open source.

Yes its open source. Just confirmed that.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:53:58 AM

You can join their bonus campaign. You will receive a token after the ICO ends. It looks like it will end on December 24th, join now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2295801
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: