Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47648 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

Blockchain based product and services are actually borderless! Any one can participate in appcoin and get rewarded for their work since appcoin is based on blockchain!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

I am looking forward to appcoin sale as it open in november! Any video that explain in details how appcoin works?
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers anxd increases app safety. This is a  great and nice project, so let's support this AppCoins to its continuous success in the mobile market.
Don't forget the advertising gives revenue too.  Pretty much uvh anyone can benefit in this project
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

How come that advertisers will gain more revenue with appcoins?  It will contradict to all investors if this is really true because no investors will put big effort in advertising just to gain more revenue from the project. 

I am just curious on this article you mentioned.  Where did you find this article i would like to read it. I tried to Google it but got nothing relevant.

I saw the same article https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/aptoide-aims-revolutionize-app-store-appcoins/ where developers get users through advertisement and get paid for their attention

i like this
"AppCoins network facilities direct exchange between end-users and developers, drastically improving user experience and market efficiency through disintermediation and reward redistribution based on immutable smart contracts."

that makes us the direct community no middle man like regular app store that charges and uses users information.
jituroych

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

All summed up all about Appcoins here https://www.trackico.io/ico/appcoins/#overview also included are reviews and ratings
its having a very details review
everybody should do a ready before investing.
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

Would this have refund policy on accidental purchases on apps like apple and playstore has

I don't know I could be wrong. But j don't remember any app refunding a user for accidental purchase. I could be wrong. But if other providers do refund, my guess is that this service will not be any different as it will be governed by the rules and regulations of the industry. My guess is , anyone can download an app, use it for a while.. Then claim accidentall purchase..

From what i understand from the session with Appcoins, Google Play Store and Itunes will tend to protect their IP so they will ban competitors from their app store so they can remain at the top of their games. So Appcoins are trying to create a fair play whereby the protocol is open and can be used by any parties. There are decentralize system to build trust and reputation for the developers.

Regarding refunds, I think that there are some instances that refunds happened with a few purchase. For example, purchases past 90 days are non-refundable c/o https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html . If a refund was to be acted upon, the reason must be valid.

Sweet thank you for the link now i can read this so call them for the frame work. Now i never knew Google play or apple store blocled providers.

From what i understand from the session with Appcoins, Google Play Store and Itunes will tend to protect their IP so they will ban competitors from their app store so they can remain at the top of their games. So Appcoins are trying to create a fair play whereby the protocol is open and can be used by any parties. There are decentralize system to build trust and reputation for the developers.

Regarding refunds, I think that there are some instances that refunds happened with a few purchase. For example, purchases past 90 days are non-refundable c/o https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html . If a refund was to be acted upon, the reason must be valid.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:51:39 PM

AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers anxd increases app safety. This is a  great and nice project, so let's support this AppCoins to its continuous success in the mobile market.

Im a little bit confuse, how will this appcoin can increase app safety? And asidefrom that can we exchange there token to other alt coins or just we will use their coins for the product/app purchase on stores
You can use for both purposes not just one since anyone can exchange for any coins as there are more exchanges that offering different coins so need not to worry for such things.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

Will your coins be listed on some exchange as well?

Yes they should list the coins after ico or may be on hitbtc before ico.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:06:56 AM

AppCoins is in the process of revolutionizing the app economy, by offering unprecedented levels of transparency and efficiency. AppCoins prioritizes the users of this app. This is a nice project that deserves continuous success in the market.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:47:25 AM

This project is awesome once it will be executed correctly and once they will finish the platform with a very user friendly one.
It's pretty good if they prioritize the voice of their users like they will listen what the users want for the good of this project.
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

Blockchain based product and services are actually borderless! Any one can participate in appcoin and get rewarded for their work since appcoin is based on blockchain!

As of now they've been raising numbers already on the market, also gaining more foot traffic in their website already.
mpet5000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:29:02 AM

How come that advertisers will gain more revenue with appcoins?  It will contradict to all investors if this is really true because no investors will put big effort in advertising just to gain more revenue from the project. 

I am just curious on this article you mentioned.  Where did you find this article i would like to read it. I tried to Google it but got nothing relevant.

I saw the same article https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/aptoide-aims-revolutionize-app-store-appcoins/ where developers get users through advertisement and get paid for their attention

If this was real then lots of people would use this. However Appcoins haven't launched yet and no confirmation was made by the developer yet
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

I was a little skeptical reading the announcement, but then I did a little digging on Google and have to admit, this looks pretty legit. Aptoide was founded in 2011 and have already had several rounds of investment, giving it a solid foothold.
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:39:04 AM

At what stage if development are we in deploying appcoin to the market!

There is a proof-of-concept of a in app transaction over Ethereum main network:
https://medium.com/@appcoins/proof-of-concept-using-aptoide-app-to-purchase-in-app-items-with-appcoins-b3bd0e398ef8

The roadmap says that the first version of the app stores with support for blockchain will come on May for beta users and October for all users.
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:47:20 AM

Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!
tinochan412

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

Can I whitelist before the pre-sale ? Besides being an aptoid user etc. Is is still possible for me to join?
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:54:38 AM

I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.

As of now it is not offered in some countries but they might absorb other countries in the future. Hopefully they would allow it as soon as possible since this would be missing an opportunity for the users as well as for trade.io for more investors to come in.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:21 AM

Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!
maybe you can if the application is finish to develop , and thus this app is for purchasing , it can be done the payment through appcoins tokens. And be able to pay it directly to your wallet or any accounts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:58:31 AM

Don't forget the advertising gives revenue too.  Pretty much uvh anyone can benefit in this project

Yeah but as someone mentioned above, it should be confirmed first and that there is still no announcement regarding this. It hasn't been confirmed yet on how to earn coins for free through AppCoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: