Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47663 times)
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

Aptoide App Store? It's just like Google Playstore? How could be the advertising and be known to everybody? When we say Android--Google playstore, then what is it for Aptoide App Store? I'm just confuse. Thanks
aptoide store is just like google playstore also , all what you can download in google playstore , you can also download it in aptoide. The difference is you can download paid apps in aptoide without any payments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:57:25 AM

How to earn appcoins?
You can earn through the Bounties just see the link in on post or if you want I will post here. The easiest way to earn is buying from the website now because of bonus and after the ICO the price will be more.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

How to earn appcoins?
You can earn through the Bounties just see the link in on post or if you want I will post here. The easiest way to earn is buying from the website now because of bonus and after the ICO the price will be more.

earn bounty token is really a hard work ,i just want to  buy  AppCoins  tokens from market ,may be will earn more gift from market.
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

How to earn appcoins?

earn bounty token is really a hard work ,i just want to  buy  AppCoins  tokens from market ,may be will earn more gift from market.
I think it quite easy. You participate in the bounty campaign and help promote the project to everyone, and they know about APPCoin. After finishing the ICO you will receive the appropriate bounty!

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

How to earn appcoins?

You can earn Appcoins by joining their bounty campaign. This is the easiest way to earn appcoins. You can also earn by developing mobile applications and upload it to their platform but this thing can only be done if you are a developer so I would prefer joining bounty. If ever other guys know other way to earn appcoins then they can also reply to this thread to help you. Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

The appcoin pre-ICO sales was very successful. Over 16,254,258 appcoins were bought by 959 investors! That is the reason why people love this project! Question are been asked here so that people can take proper position in benefiting from the quality servce of appcoin and value appreciation of it's token

Do you have any basis for this? I want to see the turn out of the investments and how many were purchased as well
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

Ive read that there might be minimal fees on transactions on every App stores, how minimal do u mean by this?

Are you referring to the fees companies pay app store to advertise or are you referring to fees for the consumer. Unless i misunderstood the paper i assume it means the fees for companies.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
dinos69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

will you offer an escrow service for purchases in the aptoide store?
how will clients be protected from fraud?
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:41:06 PM

I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.
I also hope that Appcoin will be popular all over the world. But now it's just started so in just a few countries. It takes a long time to do that.

the ICO is already serving" 200 million users!"

have you seen the white paper
https://appcoins.io/en#aic-Documents
seems amazing.

Stats shows good results so we can believe in nice 2018
this is not just stats they are pure numbers and you could see how much work the developer have doen from beginning after the ICO  the poject will affect millions out their.
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

How are the advisors getting compensated?
its says the company if and not for profit .
but even if a company if NPO the worker still get paid from the revenue generated.
so they will be gonna get paid likely.
a man gotta eat man.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:15:02 PM

How will 2 minute attention work when you have your app on appcoin platform? Is it going to be like pop up page or something?

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

Barrier to entrance for developer, programmers  is such a serious issue when you are dealing with google playstore and other establushed mainstream app vendors. How is appcoin going to tackle this issue?
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:22:54 PM

This ICO is already serving 200Million user! Your whitepaper is so splendid. I literarily jump out of my chair when I see the possibility of this project. Everything said so far is achievable. Hope the sale will raise require funding fir development!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

Can I whitelist before the pre-sale ? Besides being an aptoid user etc. Is is still possible for me to join?

I think right now it might be a little too late to whitelist.

look like i miss this great project , i didn't  in whitelist ,but i will buy some tokens from exchange market after crowd-sale ended!

Theres still alot of time to be part of the project. The ICO hasnt ended yet.
AppCoins

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

how much of total supply will be distributed and available for ico ?

The token sale (including presale) corresponds to 20% of all tokens.

The main sale alone (excluding the presale) will be the remaining tokens from the presale. Given that approximately 20M tokens were sold, then it means that on the main sale there are 70M tokens available (around 16% of the total supply).
AppCoins

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.

Regarding this, then where would we be able to access AppCoins? Via web? When do you guys plan to have an application for ios and android?

they have not rolled any beta yet.
after ICO ends i guess they are gonna release a beta to test.
 its will be like and appstore i guess.

The beta will be released in Jan for us users to test.
Is there an application form of how we will be able to be in the "beta" phase? Or is that for those who bought in the pre-sale?

We still don't have a beta. That will be launched within the community of Aptoide users in early 2018. For now, you can follow our progress on GitHub (https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-proof-of-concept-in-app-gems) and Medium (https://medium.com/@appcoins).
AppCoins

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

For those who are an investor of AppCoins or for those who plan to invest like me, this would be a good read for you. It talks about what they want to improve, their mission and vision and what the future of Appcoins would become.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/18/appcoins-revolutionizing-app-economy/
I was reading the article and came across "Advertisers would even gain more revenue with AppCoins" Sir, @Appcoins, may I just get a clarification regarding this?

Regards,

That looks like an interpretation of our crowdsale document arguments. Essentially it means that in an economy with less friction all developers will increase their earnings, given that users will spend more in in-app items.
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

This campaign project is really cool.I am amazed how this works.I will surely look up on this.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
AppCoins

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

How come that advertisers will gain more revenue with appcoins?  It will contradict to all investors if this is really true because no investors will put big effort in advertising just to gain more revenue from the project. 

Investors are one thing. Advertisers are another. Don't forget that in its essence, AppCoins is a utility token.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

What are the ways to earn appcoin apart from creating apps?

I think we've answered this one a couple of times already. AppCoins are not earned by creating apps. AppCoins are earned by users who pay attention to mobile sponsored apps. Or by selling in-app items priced in AppCoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: