Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal worldwide?  (Read 1979 times)
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:24:50 AM

Countries place and remove, change regulations on cryptos fairly often... it's good to keep up to date with regulations in your specific country as they can change often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightrunner

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

I think bitcoin is legal everywhere. Of course banks and politicians wnat to control cryptocurrency.
promoza

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

Crypto currency is legal, but not acceptable everywhere, yet.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:53:03 AM

Some countries banned bitcoin, but now they gradually realize the future of bitcoin.
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:11:57 AM

China hasn't banned bitcoin, I think it just banned ICOs. it may have also "closed down" exchanges.. although many are still operating (and the gov is turning a blind eye).. maybe the gov is buying time until it figures out how to make a profit out of cryptos
magic_burn

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

seems that bitcoin is being accepted more every day, i hope in a near day we would be able to pay daily-things with cryptos  Smiley
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

in my country the use of bitcoin as a means of payment is not authorized by the goverment, i have to change the local currency first if i want to make payment, but to buy bitcoin is not prohibited
papahmauriel

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:32:02 PM

don't thing about allow or not bitcoin in the worldwide
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

Bitcoin is legal all over the world except a few countries such as Bangladesh, Bolivia, Equador and Kyrgyzstan where bitcoin is illegal.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

I am very new to this and would like to know more about bitcoin. My very first concern is this internet currency bitcoin is legally approved worldwide?
bitcoin is not legal and illegal worldwide because few peoples and countries know and can access about this. some country is about to study about the effects of bitcoin so it takes a few years to look which country will make this legal and illegal
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

thank you for your good question at present some country is not allowed to bitcoin so there is bitcoin is not legal, Such as where i am living here is botcoin not legal
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

Bitcoin is legal all over the world  there are  a few country where  Bitcoin is illegal , like Bolivia  Ecuador and more . A lot of people and country's don't know about Bitcoin,  and can't access Bitcoin. 
CoinFighter

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:21:44 AM

In Communist Countries, it's illegal to have or using CryptoCurrency.
Profilerx

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:45:14 PM

Proof? I have not read about countries that can ban the posession of bitcoins. Your wallet is not attached to your ID, so best of luck to the government that tries to bann all bitcoins in their country.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

It's kind of new is most part of the world, so Goverments are still trying to figure it out. My guess is they will try to make it illegal.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

Bitcoin is legal in some countries but other people use bitcoin in illegal activities,why because its the safest way to make illegal transaction cause its hard to be trace. That is one thing why some countries dont bitcoin to operate.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

Unfortunately not... I hope that in future all goverments will just open their eyes and see what we see now, i mean that crypto is future for global scale payments.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CryptoSib

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

Bitcoin seems to be legal by us
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:22 PM

I am very new to this and would like to know more about bitcoin. My very first concern is this internet currency bitcoin is legally approved worldwide?

It is approved by satisfied USERS worldwide. That is all you need to know. Everybody else is envious of Bitcoin.

It is said to be legal in every corner of the world, but differently to the authorities of poorly developed countries. Officials are afraid of the fall of the currency.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

Not only, sometimes there isnt anything written in law thats why it is on the board of legal and illegal concept.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████