Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I try to win back my loss?  (Read 4014 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:12:08 AM

The game finished 3:0
I won

To sum up the thread
I won back my loss

http://prntscr.com/h0knoa
http://prntscr.com/h0kmme

Also, on a further note
I'll never play martingale again  Cheesy

Man....that wasn't smart.  I'm glad it worked out for you, but it would have been a gut shot if you'd have lost ---> it would've hurt.  Advice for the future: set limits!  Do some research on bankroll management schemes, like the Kelly (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion), and find one you can apply stubbornly.
really doubt to those people who have done martingale betting strategy to not do it again in the next days you gamble , sometimes it will cross to your mind that doing martingale could be a good idea to double your money , it will always hook you.

even with bankroll management , to make every single gambling session you start in the long run become profitable in green it is like mission impossible.
That was a big bet in the end, he is lucky he won the game but with the odds that is only 1.5 which is he is playing for the favorites.
Your last bet was placed in sports betting, you are good because you were able to predict it right, maybe even if you did not lose in this game, you have to learn a lesson not to do it again, I though it was just a small bet but you really pound it hard.
at the moment he might successfully recover what he have lost previously.

but i am not really so sure it will last for long time , to have profit continuously in the long run seems just a dream. if then there someone who did it i guess it is just 1 out of thousands or even millions in percentage , don't expect to be profitable in gambling it will only give you a regret.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:24 AM

Don't do it. That is the common mistake that most gamblers do. It is also a clear sign that you are going close to an addiction. Just let it go and and I suggest that you leave gambling for good. It will just stressed you out if you will keep coming back and recover your losses.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:45:10 AM

Don't do it. That is the common mistake that most gamblers do. It is also a clear sign that you are going close to an addiction. Just let it go and and I suggest that you leave gambling for good. It will just stressed you out if you will keep coming back and recover your losses.

Yeah and most of the time dude, you don't really get the result you wanted from it. If you'vr lost continously in a day, i think it would be better to accept the fact that you're just not that lucky that day and it would be better to just leave. People who are stubborn enough to continue playing usually spend every penny they have and goes home without anything at all

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

Ha ha, not today old friend. its better i go far away the gambling table when I lost a lot of money. because if I go back, maybe I will lose more of my money.
right when we are in long run loss we better stop the game and go home. once our bad luck started it will end when we lose everything in our wallet.
May be it will not end even at that time when our pockets will get empty. Who can tell anything about luck ?

Nobody has that much talent to predict his luck accurately. People who have been gambling for years do realize the impossibility of this happening and therefore they recommend not trying to recoup the loss. Play with a small amount so that the loss will not harm in any way. Personally, I think it is better to not even play this game.
Berzeck

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:07:13 PM

do not do it, you will lose even more. this my advice to you. do not ever try to win back your lose. u wont get it
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

I am thinking if you will be in greed to win it back there is a possibility that it can lessen what you have on your disposal. I am not recommending the use of martingale since it was too risky but I think doing some other strategy would be best just like changing your seed if you have a streak of losses or even you have lot of wins because sometimes you'll get stuck to that strat if you are used to it and many are victims to that because some are not aware.

But as far as I can see just reffering to those strats is isn't highly recommended that you would win because I know gambling is really in pure luck side not to mention if you are genius and could speculate exactly what is the one that may come up on winning side.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

You can win it back. If you think you have sufficient funds to do so. You may also come up with a new strategy to win it then its good to play again to overcome your losses. There's no harm in trying as long as you know the direction is for good. Try and try until you win!

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

the problem is that when you loss a bet you didnt check and analyze reason why lost so many instead you continue to bet thinking you will recover your lost. this thing really happen alot to bettor but dont be a fool. when you lost so much you have to stop and re-evaluate and restrategise how you bet. i dont say this will solve your problem but it will reduce your chance of lossing money. always and check what type of prediction you are good in, how many game are you accumulating etc
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

I am thinking if you will be in greed to win it back there is a possibility that it can lessen what you have on your disposal. I am not recommending the use of martingale since it was too risky but I think doing some other strategy would be best just like changing your seed if you have a streak of losses or even you have lot of wins because sometimes you'll get stuck to that strat if you are used to it and many are victims to that because some are not aware.

But as far as I can see just reffering to those strats is isn't highly recommended that you would win because I know gambling is really in pure luck side not to mention if you are genius and could speculate exactly what is the one that may come up on winning side.
But it is a psychological matter that when we lose money in gambling we try our best to recover the lost amount, even we know the risk involve in it, but still we do not care for the risk but want bake our money that we just lost and in turn we even lose more but cannot succeed to return the money, therefore i also do not think that it will be a wise decision not to play for recovering our lost., but should start playing from another day.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 08:23:08 PM by cjmoles

But it is a psychological matter that when we lose money in gambling we try our best to recover the lost amount, even we know the risk involve in it, but still we do not care for the risk but want bake our money that we just lost and in turn we even lose more but cannot succeed to return the money, therefore i also do not think that it will be a wise decision not to play for recovering our lost., but should start playing from another day.

Sometimes I think that we take those high risk gambles to lose on purpose, subconsciously.  It somehow motivates us to get back to where we started so that we can grind our bankrolls back up again ---> it's the "grind" that motivates us and when we have the roll, it's no fun anymore so we throw it all away to start all over again ---> subconsciously.  
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

I will suggest him the same because it is out of question to get back what you have lost in gambling already. What you can do at this moment is to stop thinking about your losses and go for some trip or have some good time with family or friends. There are many other ways of earning money and they only require hard work. If you really want to live a happy life, I won’t suggest you returning back in gambling. 
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:45:29 AM

That is correct. Any loss should just be something that will teach you a lesson. Never try to win it back or you will just depress yourself and as said, will turn into addiction. Just have fun as it is the main purpose of gambling

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

Definitely when you come again to recover your loss, what you think you will be welcomed with more winnings ? No, definitely no.

There will be more losses for you and your recovery strategy will be more mixed in losing strategy.
Believe in some good advice and don’t get back. Whatever you have lost, just think you have donated that. Leave it and go for some better life.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:23:10 AM

Ha ha, not today old friend. its better i go far away the gambling table when I lost a lot of money. because if I go back, maybe I will lose more of my money.
I think you are a wise person who have determined so earlier the reality of this gambling. You are not allowed to win many times ultimately a race of losses are written for you when even you play game. It is obvious and the experts in gambling often said this, winning ratio in gambling is just like an attractive women sitting in reception of any office. Loss is the main game for you.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:38:13 PM

"Don't continue on this day", maybe that word can help us avoid to bigger losing. There is still tomorrow to pick up our money evaporated by the house.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

The game finished 3:0
I won

To sum up the thread
I won back my loss

http://prntscr.com/h0knoa
http://prntscr.com/h0kmme

Also, on a further note
I'll never play martingale again  Cheesy

Man....that wasn't smart.  I'm glad it worked out for you, but it would have been a gut shot if you'd have lost ---> it would've hurt.  Advice for the future: set limits!  Do some research on bankroll management schemes, like the Kelly (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion), and find one you can apply stubbornly.
really doubt to those people who have done martingale betting strategy to not do it again in the next days you gamble , sometimes it will cross to your mind that doing martingale could be a good idea to double your money , it will always hook you.

even with bankroll management , to make every single gambling session you start in the long run become profitable in green it is like mission impossible.
That was a big bet in the end, he is lucky he won the game but with the odds that is only 1.5 which is he is playing for the favorites.
Your last bet was placed in sports betting, you are good because you were able to predict it right, maybe even if you did not lose in this game, you have to learn a lesson not to do it again, I though it was just a small bet but you really pound it hard.
Yes use I must try to win back all the lost bitcoins in the nest game. It is very necessary to maintain my wallet with some bitcoins/ losing my money means a dark future and winning means a bright future and for a bright I would need a lot of money and to make lot of money I must win not only my lost bitcoin but more than my own bitcoins. I will be mentally relaxed when I win more bitcoins.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

There you go! Right in the face of everyone telling you to cut your losses and move on.. Agreed martingale can be incredibly scary and cause you to tilt but if you got enough of a bankroll it's usually fine Cheesy.

You stopping with gambling all together or just restarting from here on?

I'm not stopping, I'll be gambling, just not Martingale
A sweet innocent 0.00001BTC bet turns into a 1BTC bet in a matter of seconds

Haha yeah Martingale is a real bitch and I've only ever tried it once or twice, did not like it and it swallowed my entire balance within minutes.. I believe there are a few other systems you could place but for me, I prefer just doing random shit and having fun.. if I win that's just a bonus Cheesy
Try try again but for wining with fear gambling need luck. If you are lucky then you will make lots of money with gambling otherwise you will lose continuously and may your wallet get empty due to losing your money. So try to win your lost bitcoin is mandatory to keep gambling and to reverse your lost money. If you have no skills of gambling then you should not gamble because you will never win.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:36:27 PM

If you make 50% chance bets then it's possible that you can lose 50 times in a row! This is at least the maximum I have read in the internet. If your bankroll can cover to double your bets 30 times and you are able to make such high bets at FJ then you can try to win your loss back.

Well, this is an often misconceived concept and it could lead to huge losses if not understood completely.  Consider two dice sites: 1) with a range of 1.0 to 10.0, and 2) another with a range of 1.00000 to 10.00000.  What makes them different? While the odds of a specific event (over/under the middle number) maybe the same in both cases, their tolerances for variation are completely different.  It will be more likely for longer losing streaks on sites with greater ranges.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:35:42 PM

It depends on you, if you have such large amount and you can really afford to lose more then you can try to win back your loss if you decided to do it too . But If were placed on that situation that I encountered a consecutive loss I would just distance myself on any type of gambling as it is not really easy to get back what I've lost and i don't really think it will be possible for me .
What I believe is that all the gamblers do look for winning money even if they claim to belong from the fun seeker league. I mean, who on Earth won’t love to get extra money for doing nothing. Gambling is a dangerous game regardless of what someone is seeking in it.

People come back playing this game because of the love of money. It is better to earn hard by making some real efforts as it is more reliable way.
even when you have a large amount and decide to keep doubling your bet amount until you can reach your target to recover your losses , sooner or later your wealth/bankroll would get depleted . don't wait until that moment come. realize it early and avoid to become a broke guy. try to accept your loses and get started with a new purpose of gambling.
Try again and again for winning the bet. Don’t fear gambling is totally luck. If you are lucky then you will make lots of money with gambling otherwise you will lose continuously and may your wallet get empty due to losing your money. So try to win your lost bitcoin is mandatory to keep gambling and to reverse your lost money. If you have no skills of gambling then you should not gamble because you will never win. Go ahead and try your luck.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

right when we are in long run loss we better stop the game and go home. once our bad luck started it will end when we lose everything in our wallet.

Or sometimes gut or luck will make you able win back the loss
I'm ever loss 0.05 with martiangle 50% but after 1 month, I'm back to gamble once again but with different method ( high risk high reward )

Finally I can made 0.09 profit !
Yes use I must try to win back all the lost bitcoins in the nest game. It is very necessary to maintain my wallet with some bitcoins/ losing my money means a dark future and winning means a bright future and for a bright I would need a lot of money and to make lot of money I must win not only my lost bitcoin but more than my own bitcoins. I will be mentally relaxed when I win more bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: