Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10433 times)
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

don not  worry about the price of bitcoin falling down, it is due to exchange of it, but it is also increasing in some time
Yeah don't worry, and its natural to value of bitcoin to fall down because of of low supply and high demand. Jut be patience and wait, then in the blink of eye you see the value of bitcoin is higher again.
Right what happens this fast few days was natural we can't expect that bitcoin will always go upwards there was always a time that it has to go down and it happened already for multiple times ! many people might fear this but for me it was an opportunity to buy a bitcoin in much cheaper price ! it was senseless if you will buy bitcoin when the market price is rising ! much better if you buy today and sell it when bitcoin price reach a new ATH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Edit: 11/3/17

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!
Bro's This is gonna be a roller coaster ride

yes, currently the bitcoin price drops after a surprisingly high rise, when the price drops like this becomes our chance to buy bitcoin and hold it because bitcoin prices will surely rise again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

Yes, it is falling and I think the reason is because the hardfork got cancelled but as bounty hunter the current value of bitcoin is still high comparing to it's value in the last years. We don't need to worry because all we need to do is to wait until the price/value goes up again and once I receive my bounty, I'll hold it until it rise again.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

Yes, it is falling and I think the reason is because the hardfork got cancelled but as bounty hunter the current value of bitcoin is still high comparing to it's value in the last years. We don't need to worry because all we need to do is to wait until the price/value goes up again and once I receive my bounty, I'll hold it until it rise again.
It seems that BCH has reached its peak and is now fading after the price has risen dramatically in the past few days. It can replace the position of ETH which being very hard to guess now.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:09:40 AM

Last september, we see that bitcoin falls to around $2500 because of China and after that the price of bitcoin surges and within 2 months, bitcoin reaches the 7500 mark. I am thinking that the same will happen here so no worries. Just believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the next months. Keep an eye on it for the investors. Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

I do agree bitcoin will back may it reach 10 k in near future it’s just about creating panic situation between people I am expecting bitcoin will reach 5k because of this panic situation.every 500$ drop will buy some bitcoin and hold it .
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:14 AM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!

I do really believe that bitcoins will reach $10k in 2018 because as of now it is $7k and it still continuously increasing so there is approximately 100% chance for it to hit $10k, I actually wait for it to happen and tightening my budget.
henry1116

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

It's been falling, yeah, but it doesn't mean it is no longer a good investment. The price is still so high. 
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

I don't worry at all. After seeing BCH price last two days I can only state it is very much up and down coin. Right now it gives certain profit but just a month or two ago people were at x2 loss. There are two logical options now to invest in other alts or wait for BTC to pump again. 7500$ - 8000$ price for BTC is reachable.
bananajoghurt

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

I think that the real problem will come when there are no more to discover. There will probably be other currencies with prices rising up  etc etc..

I wish I could know what's gonna happen when all are discovered, what do you think ?
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:44:38 AM

I cant help but say I really am nervous right now...... i just dont like the way its dropping
That is nothing to be ashamed of, knowing your feelings is really good thing. Because when you know what you feel you can control it. But you do not need to feel nervous, it was like this on 1st of August, and yet here we are. Price will drop, but it will recover almost as fast as it went down. You will see for your self soon, just stay calm. Cheers.
agree there is no reason to be nervous , it just pretty normal for bitcoin price to drop like that since the price is volatile you could expect it to be like that it will not go always up there is also a season that it will drop too , instead of worrying try to buy more bitcoin as you can since it was a perfect time to buy bitcoins and sell it on the near future when you already gather a good profit

Exactly, there is nothing to worry about that bitcoin is losing value. We have seen many swings in crypto markets and we recovered very fast from each of it. So I guess it is just matter of time and then we will sky rocket again.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:56:05 AM

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Bitcoin is number 1.
Check. For me it is still number one. That drop is nothing, just remember how bitcoin gies in this year. So many ups and downs but because of that from 1000$ it reaches 7000$. Wow. I believe there is something more in this, that is it will hit 10,000$ sooner. Let us just accept that "dropping" is a part of bitcoin.

So many rumors.
Check. I have read so many opinions about bitcoin, not only in bitcointalk.org but also in google, facebook, and twitter. Well we cannot avoid that. With that wrong rumors, wrong opinions, some other people panic. The problem is that they easily believe in that so fast. They do not first investigate ir read some other opinions.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bunch

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

Just curious, what is the base for the Bitcoin Cash? As I read here almost no one is to big fan of Bitcoin Cash. Maybe natural, this being btc forum. Is there similar interest in Bitcoin Cash?
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

don not  worry about the price of bitcoin falling down, it is due to exchange of it, but it is also increasing in some time
Yes there is nothing to be worry about the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I hope the bitcoin is the future and it is the time for the bitcoin to have the high price and the increase in the bitcoin, not very much but to some extent the bitcoin is being the world currency I am user in the future every single person will know the bitcoin and they will make the bitcoin investment.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

Yes there is nothing to be worry about the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I hope the bitcoin is the future and it is the time for the bitcoin to have the high price and the increase in the bitcoin, not very much but to some extent the bitcoin is being the world currency I am user in the future every single person will know the bitcoin and they will make the bitcoin investment.
Now everyone interested in bitcoin but its use is not much, almost people call it speculation. I hope the high price of bitcoin in the future because it is widely used, not just speculation.

HBT_HE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

Bitcoin is only a short period of decline, after a period of time on the rise
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

the price is falling again, now at 6500 down from 7300. but i also believe in future of Bitcoin. buy now and hold. 10k here we come.
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:19:22 AM

The recovery will come from an increase in users, as there doesn't seem to be any "real" way to see how much people hold and how many people are real. At the same time i find people talking about Bitcoin a lot more in the general populous. As long as it continues to be the main coin people buy and sell crypto to fiat with and the markets use it. Bitcoin will not only recover but grow in value as more people enter crypto.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
lesfrigosa

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:25 AM

Yes do not worry because bitcoin is becoming big again and it will grow a lot it does not has its time right now but it was last night at a price of 5k and now it is at 6.2k again in one day that means it is growing back again a lot.
BitBayMarkets

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

No do not worry because it will rise again my friend who is an expert on bitcoin and has been doing this for 3 years told me that at the end of this year it can easily go to 10k so that means do not panic sell even if it goes down just hold and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: