Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166736 times)
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

Do we have a bounty campaign?

Hi, yes there is a bounty campaign! Here is the bounty thread on BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401244.msg24631180#msg24631180

The bounty is coordinated through this platform - https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a01731a41bab50001fc8c25
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

We are thrilled to announce that the SIRIN LABS TOKEN SALE starts on 12.12.17 at 12:00 PM GMT.
Great news! Marked on my calendar even though it's easy to remember Smiley
I read the whitepaper quickly and I don't remember seeing how much is your soft cap - the minimum amount needed to be raised in crowdsale so that you will start the project.

The soft cap is 25 Million. We have had a super successful pre-sale so the soft cap is no longer a barrier! Cheers
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

I like your project, the whitepaper is worth a read, despite the fact that it is quite long.
Just one suggestion, when your account reaches Jr. Member rank, add some photos to the first post because people are more likely to read it and stay on your ANN.

i am patiently waiting to increase my rank  Roll Eyes Thanks for the tips! You should join our bounty campaign if you are interested! Cheers
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

SIRIN LABS' Smart Contract will be made publicly available on GitHub on NOV 15 - The very same day we are announcing our Crowdsale date!   Cheesy Cheesy Smiley Smiley

Please provide the github link once the smart contract is out. Thanks.
Saw that you have partnership with Google.
What particular collaboration you have with them?
Seems that this project has a bright future in crypto as you already have working products.

Hi Time Teller, SIRiN LABS' smart contract is now available on GitHub - https://github.com/sirin-labs.

Thanks mate.
Liordav

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

Hello, what means are used to give us maximum security and storage hash?

So the main thing that stands out for security is the cold storage wallet, imagine a Trezor wallet built in your phone. Finney™ will have a physical toggle (switch) that will immediately turn off all unencrypted communications. Thanks to this mechanism the crypto wallet inside Finney™ will effectively be offline unless intentionally activated, functioning as a “cold wallet”.
more than that FINNEY™ devices are multilayer cyber protected, from the hardware and low-level OS to the application layer. Acknowledging the dynamic nature of cyber threats, SIRIN LABS’ cybersecurity protection is developed on a behavioral-based and machine learning Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), for proactive cyber protection. see our integrated product from Zimperium here https://www.zimperium.com/zips-mobile-ips

SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:54:31 PM

Soft cap is 25 M USD
This is quite a lot. Now ICO is not so popular and investors are reluctant to bring money to new projects. If you do not collect the planned minimum soft software, what will be your next steps? Will you lower the soft cap for example to 15 million?
devs decided to tactfully silence, but it's not good .. Sad

Apologise if we did not answer. We have already passed the soft cap in the pre-sale. Cheers
And what amount was collected in the presale form? This is an important information for new investors and can significantly affect the amount of investment.
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

We are thrilled to announce that the SIRIN LABS TOKEN SALE starts on 12.12.17 at 12:00 PM GMT.
I read the whitepaper quickly and I don't remember seeing how much is your soft cap - the minimum amount needed to be raised in crowdsale so that you will start the project.

The soft cap is 25 Million. We have had a super successful pre-sale so the soft cap is no longer a barrier! Cheers
I am confused now. What pre-sale? When was pre-sale?
 There is no pre-sale or pre-ICO mentioned on the website or in the whitepaper or in the roadmap.
I understood that ICO/crowdsale begins on 12th December and that's it. No presale. And in the first 24 hours you can get 1000 tokens for 1 ETH and on the last day of crowdsale 500 tokens.
Also in the whitepaper it says that 40% of all SRN tokens will be available to contributors during the token sale. Token sale. No pre-sale mentioned.

Please clarify this.
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:30 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:31:05 PM by YonaTAK1

There is no pre-sale or pre-ICO mentioned on the website or in the whitepaper or in the roadmap.
I understood that ICO/crowdsale begins on 12th December and that's it. No presale. And in the first 24 hours you can get 1000 tokens for 1 ETH and on the last day of crowdsale 500 tokens.
Also in the whitepaper it says that 40% of all SRN tokens will be available to contributors during the token sale. Token sale. No pre-sale mentioned.

Please clarify this.

Hi Xlilbearx, let me clarify. The soft cap and pre-sale have been discussed heavily in the Telegram Channel over the last few weeks, Telegram is where most SIRIN LABS news is announced. There is a soft cap of 25 million USD which thankfully we have surpassed in the pre-sale. The exact figure has not been announced. It is great that we have the support of some big investors. The rest of your post is correct!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:38:45 PM

Please clarify this.

let me clarify you are a prick and are using a hacked account when are you going to return it to the rightful owner?

I will be following you on every thread on every post you make an ensuring you are a pariah for stealing other peoples accounts.

tartu

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

Scam alert, the founder of this project also advisor to another project called STOX. STOX has done a lots of shady things to cheat the community. They change their WP, the vested address is joke, they keep break their promise, and the mod on the telegram is also terrible, they are not allowing people to speak negative things otherwise you will be kick out. The price is also fall down to 70% compare to the ICO price.

At meantime, the company lays off a third of its staff at beginning of this year source:https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/15/14934140/sirin-labs-solarin-ends-production-smartphone.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:07:45 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:45:58 PM by YonaTAK1

Scam alert, the founder of this project also advisor to another project called STOX. STOX has done a lots of shady things to cheat the community. They change their WP, the vested address is joke, they keep break their promise, and the mod on the telegram is also terrible, they are not allowing people to speak negative things otherwise you will be kick out. The price is also fall down to 70% compare to the ICO price.

At meantime, the company lays off a third of its staff at beginning of this year source:https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/15/14934140/sirin-labs-solarin-ends-production-smartphone.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

Hi Tartu, i noticed this is your first post, did you set up an account only to bash our project? This is a shame. It is unfortunate that you have had a negative experience with Stox, i actually think they are a company with lots of potential but that is not the point. The point is that it makes no sense to judge SIRIN LABS on the basis of that experience. SIRIN LABS is a company of 40 full time expert staff, you should check out their linked in profiles available from our website (www.sirinlabs.com). We have one of the strongest teams in crypto the crypto/blockchain space with industry expert advisors and established partners who have all put there name on the line to back our project.

If you read our whitepaper and understand our value proposition i am sure you feel differently about the project. We are a hard working team of cyber security experts, electronic engineers, marketing experts, blockchain developers and more, trying to connect the mass market to the blockchain economy through an everyday blockchain smartphone.

Read and understand more about our project before trashing it.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:05:03 PM

for the first time an electronic producer, I saw the project. I support and I'll follow. I love different and interesting projects.

phone and computer very good idea. in the next block chain technology. Cheesy
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

it's really a very different project. bancor to use the platform for campaigns Bounty is very nice.
production will do for what is interesting. traders will present the first products produced?

good luck. Smiley
tartu

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:08:01 AM

Hi Tartu, i noticed this is your first post, did you set up an account only to bash our project? This is a shame. It is unfortunate that you have had a negative experience with Stox, i actually think they are a company with lots of potential but that is not the point. The point is that it makes no sense to judge SIRIN LABS on the basis of that experience. SIRIN LABS is a company of 40 full time expert staff, you should check out their linked in profiles available from our website (www.sirinlabs.com). We have one of the strongest teams in crypto the crypto/blockchain space with industry expert advisors and established partners who have all put there name on the line to back our project.

If you read our whitepaper and understand our value proposition i am sure you feel differently about the project. We are a hard working team of cyber security experts, electronic engineers, marketing experts, blockchain developers and more, trying to connect the mass market to the blockchain economy through an everyday blockchain smartphone.

Scram or not, time will tell the truth. my post just letting people aware the possible consequence based my personal experience. I am not participate this ICO anyway.
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

Scram or not, time will tell the truth. my post just letting people aware the possible consequence based my personal experience. I am not participate this ICO anyway.

Many people have been disappointed by their token sale investments. It is often hard to tell the good projects from the bad. What's more, sometimes the token price for solid projects goes down and the token price for scammy projects goes up!

SIRIN LABS is a very real company, with an experienced team and expert advisors that has already delivered a highly secure
smartphone. We believe we are one of the most genuine companies in the Blockchain space and our token is backed by a real product and multiple use cases. Cheers
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:51 AM

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

Many people have been disappointed by their token sale investments. It is often hard to tell the good projects from the bad. What's more, sometimes the token price for solid projects goes down and the token price for scammy projects goes up!

SIRIN LABS is a very real company, with an experienced team and expert advisors that has already delivered a highly secure
smartphone. We believe we are one of the most genuine companies in the Blockchain space and our token is backed by a real product and multiple use cases. Cheers
Yes, the team is really hard working and quality. production-oriented projects that support always given.
the partner relationship is very important. bancor important project. good luck.
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

Thanks for the positive feedback  Smiley you guys should join our new bounty program! We are using a very intuitive and easy to use Bounty platform and the rewards are high.

Check it out here - https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a01731a41bab50001fc8c25
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

SIRIN LABS is #1 on Guiding Tech's list of 'future smartphones' that are shaping the industry through #disruptive innovation. Check out the article here - https://www.guidingtech.com/future-smartphones-put-iphone-x-to-shame/
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

Don't you think it's about time to post an actual ICO announcement since this thread is a pre-ICO thread?

YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:51:17 AM

Don't you think it's about time to post an actual ICO announcement since this thread is a pre-ICO thread?

You are very right. Given we have announced the crowdsale date we ought to have changed it. Now it has been changed. Thanks!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: