Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:16:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166736 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:56:04 AM

I heard you guys have already collected $25MM in private sale, Is it true? Would be nice if there was an update regarding how private sale went.  Smiley
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:47:41 PM

I heard you guys have already collected $25MM in private sale, Is it true? Would be nice if there was an update regarding how private sale went.  Smiley

We have achieved the soft cap of $25M in our pre-sale, it was announced in our Telegram group, please join for regular updates - https://t.me/sirinlabs
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

Chipin has published a review of the SIRIN LABS Blockchain smartphone and our upcoming Crowdsale on the 12.12.17 at 12:00PM GMT.

Read the review here - https://www.chipin.com/finney-sirin-labs-ico-blockchain-smartphone/
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

Scam alert, the founder of this project also advisor to another project called STOX. STOX has done a lots of shady things to cheat the community. They change their WP, the vested address is joke, they keep break their promise, and the mod on the telegram is also terrible, they are not allowing people to speak negative things otherwise you will be kick out. The price is also fall down to 70% compare to the ICO price.

At meantime, the company lays off a third of its staff at beginning of this year source:https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/15/14934140/sirin-labs-solarin-ends-production-smartphone.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

this is just rookie talking. the performance of stox is another issue. stox is not a scam project and probably this is a legit project also..they are both projects asociated with bancor platform and will probably boom at some point.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Syroamst

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

Sirin Labs is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/sirin-labs/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:05:36 AM

It's a nice idea of blockchain phone. I wish you success but not sure about your designers competence.

Cos both of your sites are really awful, overloaded with useless 3D-effect, with poor usability...
I'm sorry to tell it, but it seems like this sites were made by some crazy marketologs from 90th not by engineers...

As I can understand you are planning to design new OS and compete with Google and Microsoft.
Will your OS be the same heavy and oldfashion styled like your site?

I hope not, but will you provide more info about future smartphone OS?

Will it be based on linux core or you are writing completely new code from scrath?
Have some alfa or beta version already? Some screenshots?

Very interested in more techical details...
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

It's a nice idea of blockchain phone. I wish you success but not sure about your designers competence.

Cos both of your sites are really awful, overloaded with useless 3D-effect, with poor usability...
I'm sorry to tell it, but it seems like this sites were made by some crazy marketologs from 90th not by engineers...

As I can understand you are planning to design new OS and compete with Google and Microsoft.
Will your OS be the same heavy and oldfashion styled like your site?

I hope not, but will you provide more info about future smartphone OS?

Will it be based on linux core or you are writing completely new code from scrath?
Have some alfa or beta version already? Some screenshots?

Very interested in more techical details...

Hi Nipponbit, we agree that the site is a bit heavy and are looking to simplify it but we think the overall design is great. We have some of the best global UX designers that will be working on our OS, the interface will be incredible. We have already created the SOLARIN which has and excellent user interface and physical design. We are writing new code from scratch. Join our telegram here: https://t.me/sirinlabs and feel free to ask our Devs any technical questions.

yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

I'm coming hard at me on your web page. maybe my internet is slow, but on other sites no problem.

we can now all participate in the campaign Bounty, active? what is projects limit hardcap?
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:54 AM

Hi Nipponbit, we agree that the site is a bit heavy and are looking to simplify it but we think the overall design is great. We have some of the best global UX designers that will be working on our OS, the interface will be incredible. We have already created the SOLARIN which has and excellent user interface and physical design. We are writing new code from scratch. Join our telegram here: https://t.me/sirinlabs and feel free to ask our Devs any technical questions.

The graphic design of sites is not bad, but usability is poor, in my opinion.
Especially SOLARIN site is very hard to use, it's hard to find how to bye the phone, see its specs, etc.
SOLARIN is based on Android 6.0, so you didnt invent new UI for it, probably.
Ok, I'll join your group, thanks!
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

I'm coming hard at me on your web page. maybe my internet is slow, but on other sites no problem.

we can now all participate in the campaign Bounty, active? what is projects limit hardcap?

Hi Yokosan, bounty campaign is live here - https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a01731a41bab50001fc8c25

The crowdsale is uncapped.
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:13 AM

Its great to see a team that is extreamly active and answering questions so quickly.

i have been in the chat and the team never shys away from questions.

very excited to watch this project grow and look forward to seeing it go very very far.
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

Its great to see a team that is extreamly active and answering questions so quickly.

i have been in the chat and the team never shys away from questions.

very excited to watch this project grow and look forward to seeing it go very very far.

Thanks Crypto Peasant, love to have your support. Feel free to ask any questions here too!
tartu

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

Scam alert, the founder of this project also advisor to another project called STOX. STOX has done a lots of shady things to cheat the community. They change their WP, the vested address is joke, they keep break their promise, and the mod on the telegram is also terrible, they are not allowing people to speak negative things otherwise you will be kick out. The price is also fall down to 70% compare to the ICO price.

At meantime, the company lays off a third of its staff at beginning of this year source:https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/15/14934140/sirin-labs-solarin-ends-production-smartphone.

They just use blockchain concept to scam the investors, please think twice, if you really wants to participate this  project.

this is just rookie talking. the performance of stox is another issue. stox is not a scam project and probably this is a legit project also..they are both projects asociated with bancor platform and will probably boom at some point.
Second warning guys,

as a stox bagholder, I already see how moshe done as an advisor. He as an advisor sold huge amount of stx three days ago, ironnically he said he shocked when people sell stx at such low price about two month ago, however he sold stx at even lower price. He keep break promise to the Stox community and deny the words he said before. The Stox community has struggle a lot and many people lost trust. please double think before join his ICO.

Image Proof

https://imgur.com/a/e8Aso
The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

Stox and this are completely unrelated project.s

also stox is not a scam... so stop spreading fud
tartu

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:29:27 AM

Yes I know they are different project. But both project related to moshe, moshe he is the advisor of Stox project, but also he is leading the sirin labs. If you look at how moshe done with stox project, it is a way to reflect this porject as well. I post my personal experience and you decide whether to invest or not.
The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

I invested in stox and took profit. its always smart to take profit.

Only invest what you a willing to loose after all.

i will be investing and have alot of faith in this team.
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

Yes I know they are different project. But both project related to moshe, moshe he is the advisor of Stox project, but also he is leading the sirin labs. If you look at how moshe done with stox project, it is a way to reflect this porject as well. I post my personal experience and you decide whether to invest or not.

Please stop spreading FUD on this thread, Moshe is also a great leader and pioneer in the crypto community.
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:41:02 PM

Please stop spreading FUD on this thread, Moshe is also a great leader and pioneer in the crypto community.

all 8 of the users posts are fuding on either sirin labs or stox. seems like a bitter bitter person to me.
tartu

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

all 8 of the users posts are fuding on either sirin labs or stox. seems like a bitter bitter person to me.

If you invest more than 100 eth and lose 80% of it. You know how it is feeling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: