Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166732 times)
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?

The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:40 AM

Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?

i am personally not part of the team. but feel very very strongly about this project.

arcording to whitepaper and website phones will be available for preorder after the crowdsale but wont be sent or released till next year. they are offering a 20% discount if you pre order after crowdsale.
matanco

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

The stox scammers returned to take more victims. Now with messi instead of maywether. At least stox has a logical idea. This hardware shit is lame, not to talk about the android custom rom. Poor investors
zork
Legendary

Activity: 1487
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

for the past 4 weeks I published reports, but did not received any stakes. Bounty Manager is not responding. It is written that should be "Reward - Per week". Bounty program is still ongoing?
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

for the past 4 weeks I published reports, but did not received any stakes. Bounty Manager is not responding. It is written that should be "Reward - Per week". Bounty program is still ongoing?
nice project my friend actually. but they wrong their promises. if you want a pm or do you have to throw the telegram? hopefully you will receive the bounty.  Wink
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

Don't fall into this scam, this scam is developed by ISREAL SCAMMER MOSHE HOGEG, he cheated in stox ICO. But he claimed now has no relation with stox.
donjonson

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:40:39 AM

Hi guys

I've read the whole thread and I have some questions left please:

1. Is it trying to be a brand new OS? Competing with Android and iOS
2. Is there any partnership with Google?

Thanks

I'm just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

bounty is in bankor i have not used it before so how to check anything ,is there any spreedsheet?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

tartu

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Don't fall into this scam, this scam is developed by ISREAL SCAMMER MOSHE HOGEG, he cheated in stox ICO. But he claimed now has no relation with stox.

true, as stox bagholder, I personally suggest staying away any project related to moshe, He already did horrible things on stox.
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:25:32 PM

ZORK, please provide a link to your bounty username so i can pass on to the bounty manager and check your status.
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:33:27 AM

true, as stox bagholder, I personally suggest staying away any project related to moshe, He already did horrible things on stox.

Moshe will abandon this sirin labs soon if the price drops, or he dumps on investors with team token. Their stox vesting is fake, these liars lied to inestors.
The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:15:46 AM

Moshe will abandon this sirin labs soon if the price drops, or he dumps on investors with team token. Their stox vesting is fake, these liars lied to inestors.

moshe never sold his holdings in stox. it was one of his partners.

i will ve investing in sirin. i believe in the team and the product.

personally sold stox at a profit. it is always wise to take profit when you can.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:39:46 AM

personally sold stox at a profit. it is always wise to take profit when you can.

You lied, moshe told people it is his private wallet, how can his partner told through his private wallet? Sirin labs will be another scam, let us boycott this shit.
The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:44:20 AM

its pretty easy for another person to hold amount in a wallet with someone else. i do it with a few of my friends.

I am not lying i am going on the information and research i have done.

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

LOL, sirin labs will fall, what is the minimum fund? I will destroy this project because moshe DOGog is screwing stox, otherwise he pumps stox to ico price, I will keep defaming his project here.
tartu

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:29 AM

LOL, sirin labs will fall, what is the minimum fund? I will destroy this project because moshe DOGog is screwing stox, otherwise he pumps stox to ico price, I will keep defaming his project here.

He deserve it, seems lots of people who invest in stox knew how moshe did shit things. I will be with you bro
tartu

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:08:34 AM

if you do shot, you can make profit in every project, If you look at stox price in long run, it fall 20x compare to the highest price with btc. moshe is liar and this is another scam for sure
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:17 AM

So many people complaint with stox scam, moshe hogeg will not get good result because he lied to people. I hope Sirin labs will fail, he promoted his project with celebrity again, look Mayweather's shit stox.   Angry Angry  Refund our ICO money in stox!!
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

If Moshe doesn't help stox, I think angry stox investors including me will rape this project, don't be fooled by Messi, last time was Mayweather, don't be scammed by them any more.
matanco

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

i am personally not part of the team. but feel very very strongly about this project.

arcording to whitepaper and website phones will be available for preorder after the crowdsale but wont be sent or released till next year. they are offering a 20% discount if you pre order after crowdsale.

You're not part of the team. It just happens that your signature is sirin labs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: