Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166732 times)
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?

i am personally not part of the team. but feel very very strongly about this project.

arcording to whitepaper and website phones will be available for preorder after the crowdsale but wont be sent or released till next year. they are offering a 20% discount if you pre order after crowdsale.

You're not part of the team. It just happens that your signature is sirin labs.

What a joke, their token will be worthless like Stox, Sirin labs is a scam since day 1, when you see Moshe Hogeg is founder and CEO, you MUST avoid it.   Wink
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:51:14 AM

Awesome to see messi joining the project as a brand embassitor. Anymore going to join along the way?

Thats really impresive. When will the phones be avalible to buy or they are already selling?

i am personally not part of the team. but feel very very strongly about this project.

arcording to whitepaper and website phones will be available for preorder after the crowdsale but wont be sent or released till next year. they are offering a 20% discount if you pre order after crowdsale.

You're not part of the team. It just happens that your signature is sirin labs.

What a joke, their token will be worthless like Stox, Sirin labs is a scam since day 1, when you see Moshe Hogeg is founder and CEO, you MUST avoid it.   Wink

Im mot going to condemn the entire team on the possible actions of 1. yes some people got burnt due to whatever it is that may of happened with stox.

i will still be investing as i have faith in the team and believe the product will help with mass adoption.

TrabajoDeLaNoche

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:00 PM

This ICO looks a lot like the STOX ICO.

Be careful as they may have sold tokens for much cheaper than the ICO price in the PRE-ICO, the discount could be as high as 50% (I do not have any proof of this and it's just my opinion from my past experience in other ICOs).

Also they may have paid advisors and brand ambassadors with free tokens that might not be vested (the same happened with mayweather who killed the price of STOX just after the ICO by selling his tokens at the market price on liqui).

Then Moshe (or someone having his private keys) sold a lot of STOX tokens recently for a very depressed price.

Please be sure to check what is vested, for how long, who bought what for how much, who got special deals, who got free tokens and if those tokens are vested or not, etc.

TrabajoDeLaNoche

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:49 PM

If Moshe doesn't help stox, I think angry stox investors including me will rape this project, don't be fooled by Messi, last time was Mayweather, don't be scammed by them any more.
I know StratisKing and he lost millions in STOX, he is the biggest private holder of STOX tokens. He knows what he is talking about.
tartu

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

This ICO looks a lot like the STOX ICO.

Be careful as they may have sold tokens for much cheaper than the ICO price in the PRE-ICO, the discount could be as high as 50% (I do not have any proof of this and it's just my opinion from my past experience in other ICOs).

Also they may have paid advisors and brand ambassadors with free tokens that might not be vested (the same happened with mayweather who killed the price of STOX just after the ICO by selling his tokens at the market price on liqui).

Then Moshe (or someone having his private keys) sold a lot of STOX tokens recently for a very depressed price.

Please be sure to check what is vested, for how long, who bought what for how much, who got special deals, who got free tokens and if those tokens are vested or not, etc.

cannot agree more, I think your suspect will be proved soon.
M_Haris

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:47:43 PM

How your phone runs on blockchain, explain please?

Is it connected to Internet or the PSTN, If it isnt connected to any of them then how this works?

Your white paper is quite confusing and it lacks technical information.

wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:56 AM

Is it connected to Internet or the PSTN, If it isnt connected to any of them then how this works?

It is scam, the WP looks complex but it is vaporware, look stox, moshe hogeg is stox's investor but he dumped his shit load of stox, and said he is not involving in stox.
tartu

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:01:48 AM

Do not trust this shit team, stox change wp before the ICO without tell the community. I think this shit team will do it again
The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:06:18 AM

To all the fuders. the smart contract for the crowdsale has been published on github. go have a look at it.
The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

If you are concentrated then look into their gethub page amd the crowdsale smart contract. Sirin labs it also offering a refund program you can sign up for.
arranka

Activity: 105
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:47:19 AM

they threw me out of the telegram group, just ask what they are talking about in the bitcointalk forum topic, I put the link to this topic in telegram and they took me out, ask why they talk about a scam.
Why did they take me out of the telegram group?
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:57:57 AM

What is messi doing with sirinlabs?
tartu

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

they threw me out of the telegram group, just ask what they are talking about in the bitcointalk forum topic, I put the link to this topic in telegram and they took me out, ask why they talk about a scam.
Why did they take me out of the telegram group?

they use the same trick on stox channel, not negative opinion, otherwise the mod will kick you out. Please do not fool by the team. I think after ICO, the amazix team will in charge of the telegram community. They basically kill the community as stox did before. R.I.P moshe
daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

What is messi doing with sirinlabs?

Nothing, he is fooled like Mayweather, fuck this isreal scam team, rape stox investors and now sirin labs.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:08:25 AM

If you lose money don't cry, many people have to complain here because their shit amazix controlls in telegram. Don't be fooled by sports star's trick after stox's fiasco.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

Don't believe their "refund ico", they will change the terms and whitepaper after ico ended, like the vesting of 27.5% part in stox ico, they will dump the fake "vesting" tokens after ico.
tartu

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:49:31 AM

Don't believe their "refund ico", they will change the terms and whitepaper after ico ended, like the vesting of 27.5% part in stox ico, they will dump the fake "vesting" tokens after ico.

lots of investors from stox knew how moshe did shit things. R.I.P sirin labs, R.I.P moshe. Fuck this shit ICO. from angry stox investors.
moshe_dog

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:41 AM

lots of investors from stox knew how moshe did shit things. R.I.P sirin labs, R.I.P moshe. Fuck this shit ICO. from angry stox investors.
yes, look at how chinese stox community think of moshe.
https://imgur.com/a/Jp9hH
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Many people have been disappointed by their token sale investments. It is often hard to tell the good projects from the bad. What's more, sometimes the token price for solid projects goes down and the token price for scammy projects goes up!

SIRIN LABS is a very real company, with an experienced team and expert advisors that has already delivered a highly secure
smartphone. We believe we are one of the most genuine companies in the Blockchain space and our token is backed by a real product and multiple use cases. Cheers

Moshe is our Co-CEO and founder and is a strong and intelligent leader. He is IN NO WAY responsible for what happened in Stox and has addressed the Stox community a number of times.

SIRIN LABS is completely seperate to Stox. Different project, different team, there is no relationship. Please stop spreading irrelevant Stox FUD in this thread.
TrabajoDeLaNoche

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

SIRIN LABS is completely seperate to Stox. Different project, different team, there is no relationship. Please stop spreading irrelevant Stox FUD in this thread.
Same marketing technics, one should carefully check the vesting periods, make sure the whitepaper wont change after or before the ICO. Also check how many free unvested tokens are circulating and how many discounted tokens are out there.

Without these informations you can't invest in this ICO. If advisors and "strategic partners" tokens are not vested they could insta dump like what happened with STOX.

We use STOX as example because Moshe was an advisor of STOX and he was one of the biggest investors and shareholders. His experience in this field is very related to STOX.

If the so called "strategic partners" of STOX didn't dump their free unvested tokens STOX would be at 10 USD now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: