Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166730 times)
autada

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

People lose money in stox and sirin labs should sue Moshe hogeg who is behind these 2 scam projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tartu

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

guys you are realy cool already 110 mln + and 11 days to go its cool blockchain come to general users and to our life ,i am happy with it ,more and more projects like this need.

their fund are fake, they do self-invest. see the thread above, blockchain cannot lie, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!
exotr

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:24:41 PM

Where can I see my speedsheet?
sawsea

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

hi, is there really a ,,buy with guarantee,, token sale?so that i am able to reverse the buy to the price which i bought the tokens?
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:35:41 PM

Token will send immediatly or i have to wait ?
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:47:50 PM

SIACOIN labs is the real reason behind this group >_> real christian/jewish/Swahili project lto bring bitcoin to Iran Korea and Africa Wink weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Geekphazm

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:39:47 AM

SIACOIN labs is the real reason behind this group >_> real christian/jewish/Swahili project lto bring bitcoin to Iran Korea and Africa Wink weee

siacoin is not sirin labs, you misjudge them. They are different coins.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

Scam scandal happened in stox project, unless they pump stox to ico price, otherwise sirin is a scam too, stox team dumped 27.5% stox for partnership part, and they cashed out from innocent victims.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:13:02 AM

Scam scandal happened in stox project, unless they pump stox to ico price, otherwise sirin is a scam too, stox team dumped 27.5% stox for partnership part, and they cashed out from innocent victims.
Hahah this is stupid. Blame Sirinlab and moshe for this scam manipulation but don’t be ridiculous trying to spread fud on stox.

Nobody from stox team dumped 27.5%
That part is not vested .

And you just want the price to go to ico price so you can dump.
Clearly you a sour bagholder Grin Cheesy
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:14:06 AM

Fucking hell why there is some stupid FUDDEr in here. Can’t you at least do some googling.  Grin
wetlight

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

We are thrilled to announce that the SIRIN LABS TOKEN SALE starts on 12.12.17 at 12:00 PM GMT.
Great news! Marked on my calendar even though it's easy to remember Smiley
I read the whitepaper quickly and I don't remember seeing how much is your soft cap - the minimum amount needed to be raised in crowdsale so that you will start the project.

The soft cap is 25 Million. We have had a super successful pre-sale so the soft cap is no longer a barrier! Cheers
How many SRN we're given for each ETH?
Thanks

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

Invested money are mostly from stox losers, you will lose in the long term guys, if you can't manage stox issue well, sirin investors will complain in the future too. Pathetic greedy people.   
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

Hahah this is stupid. Blame Sirinlab and moshe for this scam manipulation but don’t be ridiculous trying to spread fud on stox.

Nobody from stox team dumped 27.5%
That part is not vested .

And you just want the price to go to ico price so you can dump.
Clearly you a sour bagholder Grin Cheesy

You know nothing about the stox project, are you shill from sirin labs or signature spammer? Sirin labs self-invested is very obvious you can see the evidence.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:33:47 PM

We are thrilled to announce that the SIRIN LABS TOKEN SALE starts on 12.12.17 at 12:00 PM GMT.
Great news! Marked on my calendar even though it's easy to remember Smiley
I read the whitepaper quickly and I don't remember seeing how much is your soft cap - the minimum amount needed to be raised in crowdsale so that you will start the project.

The soft cap is 25 Million. We have had a super successful pre-sale so the soft cap is no longer a barrier! Cheers
How many SRN we're given for each ETH?
Thanks

SIA labz distribution merge minable with ethereum looks good if we really have the Israeli Bitcoin foundation on board!!! :-D weeee #nodes

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

As it is not very pleasant to receive. Fundraising is very fast, and for members of bounty companies are not even given a percentage of the amount collected, but only a certain amount that is very small! For such a successful company it's strange
tartu

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:41:19 AM

As it is not very pleasant to receive. Fundraising is very fast, and for members of bounty companies are not even given a percentage of the amount collected, but only a certain amount that is very small! For such a successful company it's strange
the team greedy drama just starting, more shady things will happen later and you could find all the clue happened on stox, partners will dump, moshe will dump, R.I.P to all the poor investors. and all investors will have a lesson in hard way, nenver trust liars.
CyanFox

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:03:34 AM

the team greedy drama just starting, more shady things will happen later and you could find all the clue happened on stox, partners will dump, moshe will dump, R.I.P to all the poor investors. and all investors will have a lesson in hard way, nenver trust liars.

Sirin labs is definitely a scam, how can a 40 people team develop a blockchain phone? 100% bullshit and scam.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

Sirin labs is definitely a scam, how can a 40 people team develop a blockchain phone? 100% bullshit and scam.
Do not even know what to say to you, still a lot of people including myself and I have long been involved in the company's bounty and if we really have been given such a small award for us, it's a shame at least!
tartu

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

the community start aware this scam project, THIS IS NOT THEIR FIRST SCAM PROJECT. But the trick and technique always similar. NEVER TRUST LIARS!!!
cryptogotmerekt

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

I Fully support the 'sirin labs ico'.
But really all these negative comments are just pathetic, I feel sorry for you guys.

All you do here is complain and cry because you've lost money on STX ..
I mean get over it, go on with your live and make better investments next time.

I will not sit here and cry because what happent because of STOX coin that's different issue..
But to bash the project from the start? To insult the CEO and reducing the credibility before it even started is out of my rational mind!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves to come here and talk shit!
Maybe start with looking into the mirror and ask yourself .. what did you have done wrong in the past?
Do other people also still critizise you on future projects you make?

When you did you first job or employment.. You did few things wrong didn't you?
Are people still critizising you about that?
All your people complaining and whining that's what you like to do! Because you cannot deal with your own incompetence..

Bring a solution to the table? Bring alternative?? Start your own business or ICO show me what you are made of?

I know one thing for sure if STOX did take off and made you money you all be quiet and didn't open your mouth.. you are just bitter and mad because you've lost money..
Well that's life you lose some and you win some!

Give this ICO and company a chance to prove you wrong..
And don't be pointing fingers because you really have 0.0% clue what this business is made off...

This is a high quality team member with high sophisticated intelligence with years of field experience..
Please let me ask you to show me your experiences, your graduates etcetera?

I didn't see any good comments made here or proven arguments ?? Only the negative things.. well everybody can do that to another human being..
Only tell the negative things but that way you cannot have a clear vision on somebody or some team.

You guys can all see what's in front of you but cannot reveal what's behind the scenes...

So please do me a favor, if you don't like this project or team or CEO.. Just leave, go invest in something else and If you don't like it let it be so..
I respect your opinion and i'm adult enough to know when to be quiet and when to speak.

You aren't helping anybody here and aren't contributing a thing here..
Well I suggest be productive with your lives...  Are you the beings that are going to bash anything that's wrong in this world??? I don't think so

We all are here to make better solution and products for the world and have a better world ready for our childeren ... out of love and compassion..
If you want to see a better world and see your kids grow up in a nicer place than you have... be a role model and be the change you wanna see..

Well I can speak out of experience, life beats you down a lot and throws everything in your face, will test you for your blood..
But in the end 'a man' will be defined by this battles and not his victories!

As I see making your own battle here in spite of somebody else that cannot be considered 'a valued man'..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: