Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166732 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

As it is not very pleasant to receive. Fundraising is very fast, and for members of bounty companies are not even given a percentage of the amount collected, but only a certain amount that is very small! For such a successful company it's strange
the team greedy drama just starting, more shady things will happen later and you could find all the clue happened on stox, partners will dump, moshe will dump, R.I.P to all the poor investors. and all investors will have a lesson in hard way, nenver trust liars.

Sirin labs is definitely a scam, how can a 40 people team develop a blockchain phone? 100% bullshit and scam.

I guess you didn't read enough that Sirin Labs made the Solarin phone. https://gadgets.ndtv.com/sirin-solarin-3544

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

We wanna bring our technology to the mass market, Messi has the audience (90M people follow him) and he's humble even though he's the best ever, he inspire us and we feel we share values.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:05:22 PM

As we mentioned before the token will eventually be tradable in the exchanges
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

We wanna bring our technology to the mass market, Messi has the audience (90M people follow him) and he's humble even though he's the best ever, he inspire us and we feel we share values.
Surely it's a nice move from marketing point of view. However, I personally would like to know about the details of this contract
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

if you are planning to sell Messi related products through sirinlab? I understand if you choose not to answer about the deal with Messi
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:08:04 PM

Can I buy sirin lab product and retails in my local store?
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

when it will come to market what will be the price of per coin
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

Surely it's a nice move from marketing point of view. However, I personally would like to know about the details of this contract
Messi is Sirin Labs' brand ambassador, and in spite your curiosity the company does not discuss its internal commercial info.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

when it will come to market what will be the price of per coin
We are working with some of the leading exchanges regarding listing SRN, we'll share once relevant, the SRN is not tradable before the crowd sale ends
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

I would also like to know if you Will sell Messi related sirin products moving forward?
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

what is the approximate price for the token to be when you enter the exchange?
tartu

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:59:57 PM

I Fully support the 'sirin labs ico'.
But really all these negative comments are just pathetic, I feel sorry for you guys.

All you do here is complain and cry because you've lost money on STX ..
I mean get over it, go on with your live and make better investments next time.

I will not sit here and cry because what happent because of STOX coin that's different issue..
But to bash the project from the start? To insult the CEO and reducing the credibility before it even started is out of my rational mind!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves to come here and talk shit!
Maybe start with looking into the mirror and ask yourself .. what did you have done wrong in the past?
Do other people also still critizise you on future projects you make?

When you did you first job or employment.. You did few things wrong didn't you?
Are people still critizising you about that?
All your people complaining and whining that's what you like to do! Because you cannot deal with your own incompetence..

Bring a solution to the table? Bring alternative?? Start your own business or ICO show me what you are made of?

I know one thing for sure if STOX did take off and made you money you all be quiet and didn't open your mouth.. you are just bitter and mad because you've lost money..
Well that's life you lose some and you win some!

Give this ICO and company a chance to prove you wrong..
And don't be pointing fingers because you really have 0.0% clue what this business is made off...

This is a high quality team member with high sophisticated intelligence with years of field experience..
Please let me ask you to show me your experiences, your graduates etcetera?

I didn't see any good comments made here or proven arguments ?? Only the negative things.. well everybody can do that to another human being..
Only tell the negative things but that way you cannot have a clear vision on somebody or some team.

You guys can all see what's in front of you but cannot reveal what's behind the scenes...

So please do me a favor, if you don't like this project or team or CEO.. Just leave, go invest in something else and If you don't like it let it be so..
I respect your opinion and i'm adult enough to know when to be quiet and when to speak.

You aren't helping anybody here and aren't contributing a thing here..
Well I suggest be productive with your lives...  Are you the beings that are going to bash anything that's wrong in this world??? I don't think so

We all are here to make better solution and products for the world and have a better world ready for our childeren ... out of love and compassion..
If you want to see a better world and see your kids grow up in a nicer place than you have... be a role model and be the change you wanna see..

Well I can speak out of experience, life beats you down a lot and throws everything in your face, will test you for your blood..
But in the end 'a man' will be defined by this battles and not his victories!

As I see making your own battle here in spite of somebody else that cannot be considered 'a valued man'..

life is way more better without all the LIARS, your ceo do a lot of shaddy things in the past and did not even change until, how could a SUCCESSFUL ICO WITH A LOT OF SELF FUND? this is cheating.

moreover, you don't worry about my real life, I have good education and work on a top firm, and phone realted field(top three brand), and your team only has 40 people, how ridiculous is that, in my company even there are more than thousands people working on chip itself, does not even count driver, modem eth. 40 people making phone is just joke and probably your guys just contact local OEM manufacture company in China because you cannot even make a phone by yourself.

bullshit is bullshit.
tartu

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:05:34 AM

I Fully support the 'sirin labs ico'.
But really all these negative comments are just pathetic, I feel sorry for you guys.

All you do here is complain and cry because you've lost money on STX ..
I mean get over it, go on with your live and make better investments next time.

I will not sit here and cry because what happent because of STOX coin that's different issue..
But to bash the project from the start? To insult the CEO and reducing the credibility before it even started is out of my rational mind!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves to come here and talk shit!
Maybe start with looking into the mirror and ask yourself .. what did you have done wrong in the past?
Do other people also still critizise you on future projects you make?

When you did you first job or employment.. You did few things wrong didn't you?
Are people still critizising you about that?
All your people complaining and whining that's what you like to do! Because you cannot deal with your own incompetence..

Bring a solution to the table? Bring alternative?? Start your own business or ICO show me what you are made of?

I know one thing for sure if STOX did take off and made you money you all be quiet and didn't open your mouth.. you are just bitter and mad because you've lost money..
Well that's life you lose some and you win some!

Give this ICO and company a chance to prove you wrong..
And don't be pointing fingers because you really have 0.0% clue what this business is made off...

This is a high quality team member with high sophisticated intelligence with years of field experience..
Please let me ask you to show me your experiences, your graduates etcetera?

I didn't see any good comments made here or proven arguments ?? Only the negative things.. well everybody can do that to another human being..
Only tell the negative things but that way you cannot have a clear vision on somebody or some team.

You guys can all see what's in front of you but cannot reveal what's behind the scenes...

So please do me a favor, if you don't like this project or team or CEO.. Just leave, go invest in something else and If you don't like it let it be so..
I respect your opinion and i'm adult enough to know when to be quiet and when to speak.

You aren't helping anybody here and aren't contributing a thing here..
Well I suggest be productive with your lives...  Are you the beings that are going to bash anything that's wrong in this world??? I don't think so

We all are here to make better solution and products for the world and have a better world ready for our childeren ... out of love and compassion..
If you want to see a better world and see your kids grow up in a nicer place than you have... be a role model and be the change you wanna see..

Well I can speak out of experience, life beats you down a lot and throws everything in your face, will test you for your blood..
But in the end 'a man' will be defined by this battles and not his victories!

As I see making your own battle here in spite of somebody else that cannot be considered 'a valued man'..

you better prove I am wrong, But unfortunately it is not. Make a better resume, because once moshe dump his token, he will heading his next scam. so better be prepared to get fried soon or later, and find a new job.
tartu

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:07:33 AM

he is doing beacuse you give him huge fund with the money you collected from ICO, probablyoshe using stox fund
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:15:45 AM

This is one of the greatest blockchain projects I've ever seen. Nothing excites me more. I really wish it become part of our life. It has real life usage, that makes the difference.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:20:02 AM

This is one of the greatest blockchain projects I've ever seen. Nothing excites me more. I really wish it become part of our life. It has real life usage, that makes the difference.
Sirin will be the first to create blockchain-enabled mobile phone after all. That alone makes me excited on this project
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:47:02 AM

Sirin will be the first to create blockchain-enabled mobile phone after all. That alone makes me excited on this project

Exactly! They are doing unique things and that's why people invest in this project. It's not a typical scam token, it's a real crowdfunding idea and material!
tartu

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:31:32 AM

Exactly! They are doing unique things and that's why people invest in this project. It's not a typical scam token, it's a real crowdfunding idea and material!

exactly, they are not typical scam, Most scam just run away when collect the fund, But moshe create hype and made poor investors believe him but in fact he will dump all the token to the poor investors. Because he is more greedy than typical scam team.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

So many sirin labs signature shills self-praise the scam ico, no matter how much it raises, sirin labs will definitely fail, it is obvious because they started to dump investors like they already did it in stox project.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

after contributing how will i see my tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: