Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166736 times)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

Well, because of legal restriction you can not tell when you are planning to hit any exchanges? I remember when ico started someone stated that srn will be on some huge exchanges right after ico ends?
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:00:43 AM

Is there a problem in Telegram bot? I can't login to Bancor Network.

Edit: Oh, that works now!

BTW 3.5 days left.

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR
$ 120,313,295 USD

CROWDSALE LIVE
TODAY : 580 SRN/ETH      TOMORROW : 550 SRN/ETH
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:44:22 AM

That would be a question you would want to try and ask by sending us an email, there is one at the bottom of home page of our official website.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:45:29 AM

Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:45:58 AM

Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.
When do the restrictions about that dissapear and I am wondering What those legal restrictions are
Any other sirin store in Europe except the one in London?
tientien4

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:46:49 AM

I'm sorry but at this point in time i can only paste the same answer. I can't elaborate anything in that related area.
Is it possible to become a sirin retailer?
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:48:21 AM

what about exchangers ? how long after ico finish it will go ?
what a the planning price will be how do u think ?
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:50:36 AM

Off topic I've since moved to gemini exchanges after the incident that happened with coinbase, I've heard rumours they have halted all buying and selling of btc but not bch? Is this correct?
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:43:02 AM

If you give users the opportunity to use private keys, they should be strongly protected, however, in the description of your project, unfortunately, I did not see any information about it! This really upset me, and I began to think about using SIRIN OS on my second phone.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

You write that during the exchange all resources will be placed in a virtual container. Can you explain what a virtual container is?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:48:48 AM

If you give users the opportunity to use private keys, they should be strongly protected, however, in the description of your project, unfortunately, I did not see any information about it! This really upset me, and I began to think about using SIRIN OS on my second phone.
So you thought that in SIRIN OS there will be no protection of private keys? About this a lot of information in the description of the project. In particular, the company plans to develop hardware with secure functions that will isolate the use of private keys from other functions so that the secure code only has access to the secure storage and that its interaction with the display and input devices is protected from listening and manipulation.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

So you thought that in SIRIN OS there will be no protection of private keys? About this a lot of information in the description of the project. In particular, the company plans to develop hardware with secure functions that will isolate the use of private keys from other functions so that the secure code only has access to the secure storage and that its interaction with the display and input devices is protected from listening and manipulation.
If everything is really the way you describe it, it's very cool. Can you tell me more about this hardware?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:52:29 AM

Good afternoon. What is the maximum number of tokens I can buy?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

If everything is really the way you describe it, it's very cool. Can you tell me more about this hardware?
SIRIN LABS will provide at least two equipment projects to meet the requirements for secure execution. In one project, the main chipset will have an architecture that supports secure enclaves (for example, chips with TEE security), and another project will support any chipset when connected to the Secure Element (SE) chip.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

Good afternoon. What is the maximum number of tokens I can buy?
Greetings. There isn’t maximum limit on the amount of deposit.
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

SIRIN LABS will provide at least two equipment projects to meet the requirements for secure execution. In one project, the main chipset will have an architecture that supports secure enclaves (for example, chips with TEE security), and another project will support any chipset when connected to the Secure Element (SE) chip.
Very interesting description, thanks for your reply! By the way, what do you think is the best option for manufacturers?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:00:00 AM

Very interesting description, thanks for your reply! By the way, what do you think is the best option for manufacturers?
I will not give a specific answer to your question, I can only say that the first option will allow equipment manufacturers to adapt their boards to use Shield OS ™ with minimal changes, and the second option may require the design of new ones boards, but due to the low cost of microchips SE will have a minimal impact on the total cost of materials.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:03:03 AM

Friends, where you can get acquainted with the terms and conditions of Crowdsale?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

Friends, where you can get acquainted with the terms and conditions of Crowdsale?
This document is on the official website of the company. Click the "Take part" button and you will be able to see it.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:13:55 AM

as Sirin labs bounty is in bancor and i have not used it before can anyone say is there any spreadsheet like were here we can check our stakes or there is no way , thanbk you.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: