Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166730 times)
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

To get free Kuende tokens, all SRN holders will have to pass KYC? What is the point, if you can just give everyone a certain percentage of the number of SRNs on the balance of the wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

And where did that project come from? It's the first time I have news about Kuende, I will try to find more information.

Sirin partnered with them a while back.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

@earthcoin thank you, I had not realized that they had partnered, I will look for more information through the network.
Motookerva

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

@earthcoin thank you, I had not realized that they had partnered, I will look for more information through the network.

Did you get your free Kuende tokens yet? Is this where you went? https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

In addition to being able to acquire it online it will also be available in physical stores owned by the brand. What do you mean exactly @andreibi?

Did you know that the very next day Chinese brands like OnePlus, Xiaomi, Huawei and Vivo launched in most of Southeast Asia? Ads were popping all over the place, almost every cellphone shop are already selling those brands. Its like waking up to a huge skyscraper next to your house. While Nokia phones had poor presence and availability in Asian shops, even if they promoted it globally.

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

To get free Kuende tokens, all SRN holders will have to pass KYC? What is the point, if you can just give everyone a certain percentage of the number of SRNs on the balance of the wallet?
it not worth passing kyc for just 5-10 usd worth of tokens, your data is much more valuable than that. i do not take part in such "free" tokens program, they are waste of time and may leak or sell your private data.
PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

it not worth passing kyc for just 5-10 usd worth of tokens, your data is much more valuable than that. i do not take part in such "free" tokens program, they are waste of time and may leak or sell your private data.

Yours may be, buy mine is not lol. I'll gladly give people my name, my business forwarding address, and my Google+ number for $10.
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

didn't see any ann on their official about free Kuende?? tokens..looks like they have launched a brand-new Social Community Bounty focused on expanding the SIRIN LABS community within the crypto-sphere only.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Yours may be, buy mine is not lol. I'll gladly give people my name, my business forwarding address, and my Google+ number for $10.

Give them to me then. I'll go post them everywhere and you'd probably get an army of pizza delivery guys, Swat team members, and news reporters at your business.

Just saying you should be careful with your info. That being said, I do trust Kuende slightly more than random people on the internet.
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

Give them to me then. I'll go post them everywhere and you'd probably get an army of pizza delivery guys, Swat team members, and news reporters at your business.

Just saying you should be careful with your info. That being said, I do trust Kuende slightly more than random people on the internet.

Kuende is a high quality project. These guys have a nice working platform, definitely one of the most trustworthy up and coming projects.
Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

Kuende is a high quality project. These guys have a nice working platform, definitely one of the most trustworthy up and coming projects.

Thanks for the info. It's nice when people openly share beneficial knowledge I could potentially be interested in.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Thanks for the info. It's nice when people openly share beneficial knowledge I could potentially be interested in.

Honestly all Sirin investors should know about this and check out the link https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

Honestly all Sirin investors should know about this and check out the link https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to sign up.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

The airdrop is nice but, be prepared to have rejected documents for the KYC, they are very picky on the documents you send. They want the clearest photos. So much hassle.

Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

The airdrop is nice but, be prepared to have rejected documents for the KYC, they are very picky on the documents you send. They want the clearest photos. So much hassle.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to take the best photos I can the first time and try to avoid some of the hassle.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to take the best photos I can the first time and try to avoid some of the hassle.

Please report back once you've had success, if possible.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

Greetings. I would like to contact the project team with a question: when will you pay the allocated interest for the WINGS community? Quite a long time has passed, and it would be fair to settle with them a long time ago. I hope you hear me.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

I saw you guys are partnered with Kuende, and they're even offering free Kuende for Sirin Labs holders here https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/.

I'm just curious what other things these two projects will cooperate together on?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:22:29 AM

I saw you guys are partnered with Kuende, and they're even offering free Kuende for Sirin Labs holders here https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/.

I'm just curious what other things these two projects will cooperate together on?

Hopefully they find lots of things to work together with. There's tons of stuff they could do that would benefit both tokens' holders.

freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

This is very positive news, but the passage of KYC to get coins, I think it makes no sense for those who have on the balance of Sirin. All this should be easier!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: