Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics  (Read 166732 times)
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

I fully agree that there is a temporary change in alternative coins market trend after long bearish. Markets are being moved upwards individually but you can consider all this temporary because this is not trend as we didn't get rid of element of uncertainty completely yet. When true bullish sentiment will return then this increase will be collectively and will be felt widely.
Almost all coins been affected by this bearish decline of market, as long as the team still being active at this rate of time, we can feel that they not abandoned project then it will recover.

Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

SIRIN LABS has entered into a partnership with the STOX prediction network. The STOX DApp will be listed in the FINNEY dCENTER, and FINNEY users will receive bonus prediction tokens which can be used to win STX. Check out their platform and register for free at stox.com to receive your first 100 prediction tokens for free!
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

ATTENTION I WAS SCAMMED BY SIRIN !!!

Last year I took part in a competition organised by SIRIN LABS and WINGS platform.

I was supposed to be paid bounty for my work promoting and forecasting Sirin Labs ICO but I was not paid till this day.
I was trying to contact both Sirin Labs and Wings team but all I got was "we will pay soon" answers .

Sirin Labs and Wings are NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

I was contacted by other people who were scammed by Sirin Labs too.

Yes, maybe they will deliver good phone on the market but they will continue scamming people like you and me.

I have cryptographic proof of this scam (my ETH address) and I am willing to send it to those who are planning to pursue this issue or make a shitstorm out of it.
Those two projects are scammers!

At the moment we are waiting for Sirin to deposit the reward ETH (because their rewards is made of a mix of SRN and ETH).
Sirin have already sent the required SRN to the smart contract, however it cannot be distributed without the ETH.

Additionally, we are waiting for a clarification regarding the total amount of funds raised. The official answer we received is 169715 ETH raised but its possible they might have not taken into account the fiat raised, ( because 169715 ETH doesnt match the public records about the total amount raised ). We are currently waiting for the team at Sirin to check this number and either double confirm it or send an updated correct amount.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

The details of where Finney will be presented to the press are still secret? In Barcelona there is no publicity about it.

Postponing the presentation of FINNEY and launching it in production, they fell short of what HTC has already released Exodus 1 and launched it in production (because in December he will be sent to buyers). I believe that the postponement of the first period of production of FINNEY due to design changes and subsequent bear market had a negative impact on the plans of the SIRIN and trust them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

This project is already losing its credibility because of some stupid decision everyone is in shocking after time we have no solid product which help this to find a good way to grow. On other side people are crying they are not cooperating with them to release the reward for bounty as they promised.
Gosh

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

hallo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

It is not WINGS fault, Sirin Lab isn't fulfilling his promises.
They have problems in calculating how much they earnt in ETH.
Maybe a tax thing?
Or maybe they will simply endlessly delay for some reason. (they don't want to pay the reward at all?)
I followed the discussion, it is an endless delay, but you never know.
If one says tomorrow I pay you, maybe tomorrow he will pay.
Sure it isn't the best behaviour. It is weird in fact.
I would never run a project this way. it makes no sense.
May be the company is upsidedown form other points of view and this is just a consequence of a dramatic mess in organizing things.
But actually they managed to build a phone (this I believe it), so I don't know what to think.

They scammed me in exactly same way!

They haven't sent me my Sirin tokens since almost a year.

What can we do about it? Never trusting that company again! Stay away!

Last year I took part in a competition organised by SIRIN LABS and WINGS platform.

I was supposed to be paid bounty for my work promoting and forecasting Sirin Labs ICO but I was not paid till this day.
I was trying to contact both Sirin Labs and Wings team but all I got was "we will pay soon" answers .

Yes, maybe they will deliver good phone on the market but they will continue scamming people like you and me.

I have cryptographic proof of this scam (my ETH address) and I am willing to send it to those who are planning to pursue this issue or make a shitstorm out of it.

At the moment we are waiting for Sirin to deposit the reward ETH (because their rewards is made of a mix of SRN and ETH).
Sirin have already sent the required SRN to the smart contract, however it cannot be distributed without the ETH.

Additionally, we are waiting for a clarification regarding the total amount of funds raised. The official answer we received is 169715 ETH raised but its possible they might have not taken into account the fiat raised, ( because 169715 ETH doesnt match the public records about the total amount raised ). We are currently waiting for the team at Sirin to check this number and either double confirm it or send an updated correct amount.

Why aren't they sending ETH? It can't be that difficult. Very unprofessional Sirin Labs behaviour.

And the answer is 205k ETH, it was announced on Sirin Labs Telegram after ICO. So no need for secondary confirmation.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Why aren't they sending ETH? It can't be that difficult. Very unprofessional Sirin Labs behaviour.

And the answer is 205k ETH, it was announced on Sirin Labs Telegram after ICO. So no need for secondary confirmation.
because they are not professionals and dishonest. i have received rewards from different project on wings like from aura, wpr, ins etc.. these project paid because they are professional and value their project. they're not shitty like sirin labs.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

3 days until our launch event in Barcelona. FINNEY™ will take center stage for the media and our Brand Ambassador, Leo Messi will join us, too! https://t.co/mUecCjQcEd
sompitonov
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

3 days until our launch event in Barcelona. FINNEY™ will take center stage for the media and our Brand Ambassador, Leo Messi will join us, too! https://t.co/mUecCjQcEd
A huge part of all the funds collected will receive Leo. (although it is possible that there will be  % ). Even when Sirin completed the fundraising campaign, ETH cost several more expensive and naturally, like most projects, they didn't immediately transfer to Fiat or Stablecoin. Most of them were left on the ETH, and when its price collapsed they wondered what to do next. Because it is a problem for project
I hope for a quick resolution of the situation with the Wings, while this is not yet a scandal, but the name of the project and the team can be blackened forever, if payments don't follow.
I hope the team will solve this issue and continue to develop only forward.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

There are only a few hours left for the presentation to the media and I still do not have the least clue as to where it's going to be done Undecided
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

I also don't know what actually is going to be dropped in public tonight. Market reacted to this hype created by this upcoming event as there is nice bounced in price of token. It is matter of time to see what is being revealed as market looks pretty ready to react further based on the quality of content of announcement. All eyes are on Barcelona to see the results in few hours.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

If you were following the development were knowing that tonight is launch event where Finney is the main focus on that. One big participation will be Leo Messi and that makes this event this important. Big expectations have already been built in minds of people. You should understand from Barcelona event that what was all about. If you still didn't connect the dots the wait for it.
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

the price can not go up

((^_^))
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

@malyan the presentation to the press with messi was no guarantee for the price of the token to rise, that is dictated by the market globally and you know how it is right now.
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

The price falls. Investors have a bad mood. Bankrupt!

((^_^))
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

The price falls. Investors have a bad mood. Bankrupt!

That is happening everywhere even ETH was looking very strong with so huge support but it lost it grip on the market. This situation will be cleared when this market start reacting normal there is still huge pressure on all markets.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

They raised 158 mln $ on ICO and promised to make new phones! And what we have nowdays? They spend money for lamborgini and paid to Lionel Messi for promote them! This is similar like Centra... I hope SEC wil investigate this project and "founders" soon.

https://twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1071443441446543360

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

The truth is that at this point I do not understand anything, the team should give official news to clarify things.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

The truth is that at this point I do not understand anything, the team should give official news to clarify things.
I am personally the same as you. I do not know anything at this time and what you say is there is also a true solution, namely the team must provide official news so that everything is clear, but we are looking forward to what the team is doing

freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

This article clarifies some initial doubts, I hope you read it guys: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-10/sirin-labs-ceo-sticking-with-hardware-if-blockchain-phone-sells
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: